Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

I think there was some spec as to whether SPN would be in Hall H for its final SDCC. This seems to confirm that it indeed will be.

Warner Bros. Television highlights include:

Farewell to Arrow and Supernatural: Fans attending Comic-Con will have their last chance to celebrate long-running hit series Arrow and Supernatural as they make their final appearances at SDCC: Arrow on Saturday in Ballroom 20 and Supernatural in its traditional Sunday slot in Hall H.

• Love 3

As much as I like to watch the J2 panels, I guess there isn’t a way to get around the repetitive questions.  The fanboy question, the acting question, and “what one thing the guys would change about the show” question have all been asked multiple times.  Then there was the really awkward Misha/Cas question that was a bit of a facepalm.  At least no one brought up pranks for the millionth time.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, BlueSapphire said:

As much as I like to watch the J2 panels, I guess there isn’t a way to get around the repetitive questions.  The fanboy question, the acting question, and “what one thing the guys would change about the show” question have all been asked multiple times.  Then there was the really awkward Misha/Cas question that was a bit of a facepalm.  At least no one brought up pranks for the millionth time.

I'll have to say the "fanboy" answer changed a little with Eddie Vedder and Jared.  It was a drink that Eddie had and now it's a joint.  So Jared Bogarted Eddie's joint.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'll have to say the "fanboy" answer changed a little with Eddie Vedder and Jared.  It was a drink that Eddie had and now it's a joint.  So Jared Bogarted Eddie's joint.

Yeah, but they called it a cigarette. Right. Not how Jared held it haha.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I can't say I was hoping for another new writer but here he is. On the plus side he wrote ScoobyNatural so there he is.

He literally can't be worse than the hacks they have. (*screams internally* can he?!)

2 hours ago, FlickChick said:

I think his voice is lowering naturally at this point. And I love his voice!!!

True, but sometimes he just sounds like Dean. Listen to the most recent JIB, then this one. Maybe it get lower the closer he gets to being him again, lol.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I can't say I was hoping for another new writer but here he is. On the plus side he wrote ScoobyNatural so there he is.

Well, Jensen was hoping for some old-new writers, so there's that. But if this is the guy who wrote Scoobynatural, which was the best episode that season - precisely because it wasn't written by our team, IMO - then I'm all for it. Bring him on!

I doubt he's replacing Dabb, but hopefully he's replacing at the very least Dabb's assistant.

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Ninamags said:

You can really see little Zep  in that Jensen pic. Or is it we can see Jensen in many Zep pics? 

😛😛

I think it's the fluffy hair. 🙂   Because I kept thinking that too looking at lots of the pictures from Dallas, geez you can really see how much Zep takes after him. 

We can always see Jensen in Zep but Jensen very rarely has ever let his hair just go fluffy which is how Zep's usually is, as a result, we're kind of seeing "Zep" in Jensen, even though of course it's really the other way around. 😄

• Love 3
(edited)
40 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

How many album covers are we up to now?

And little did we know that he was also growing that glorious, fluffy hair out underneath those hats he's been wearing, all this time, too.

This Man.

He's Somethin' Else.  💝

12 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

D93jNcrX4AATqhN.png:large

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 5
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

And little did we know that he was also growing that glorious, fluffy hair out underneath those hats he's been wearing, all this time, too.

This Man.

He's Somethin' Else.  💝

He did that on purpose, just to mess with us I swear.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Guys - they are selling the clothes. Sniff sniff

image.thumb.png.002a5f8c8174f75bac2d4a31f5837ee8.png

Why now?  Are they going to do the last season naked? Or are they just selling Supernatural inspired clothing? 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Myrelle said:

Ugh. 

I hope not because we're sunk, if that's the case.

He's been head of the Destroy Dean contingent on this show for the last 2 years, IMO. 

And no Singer et al. this year either. 

Maybe he and the nepotism duo are stepping back especially if Pellegrino/Lucifer is truly gone for good.

Geez, the dearth of decent writers on this show is nothing short of astounding, at this point.

Way past time to clean house in that regard,  though. 😞

Singer, Buck/Lemming are not on twitter.  I think they were listing only those that had twitter accounts.  Having said that it's going to be a packed stage if everyone is sitting up there together.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Let's all pray together that this one isn't another BuckLeming episode that he's been forced to direct again. Although with the exception of Yockey, I don't know who would be better on this farce of a "writing team".

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Let's all pray together that this one isn't another BuckLeming episode that he's been forced to direct again. Although with the exception of Yockey, I don't know who would be better on this farce of a "writing team".

Maybe new writer Jeremy Adams?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

That same article also asks Erik Kripke about returning in some capacity for the final season.

“I haven’t had any conversations yet,” Kripke told us while promoting his upcoming Amazon series, The Boys. “I will certainly talk to [showrunners] Bob Singer and Andrew Dabb when they’re closer [to the end].” One big obstacle standing in the way of Kripke’s homecoming: His overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, which presents a Romeo and Juliet-esque situation with the WBTV-produced Supernatural. “You’re at two warring houses, so I’m not sure if they’ll let me go over there,” he says. “But I would love to talk to them about the finale. … Just from hearing from the fans, I at least want to have a couple of conversations with those guys and make sure that we send Sam and Dean off into the sunset in a way that makes everybody happy.”

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

He did that on purpose, just to mess with us I swear.

LOL, I think you're right!  He's been wearing that hat constantly and he had to know people are like "Why is he constantly wearing that hat?"  And he'd quietly chuckle to himself thinking of the day he took that hat off and murdered us! 

• Love 2

It's likey to be mostly background characters only.  They also did a sell-off in S8.  There's only so much room in the warehouse.  I think they learned alot from the S8 experience as well.

• Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

WOW!! 

He looks so broad in The Shoulders! In that pic...😍

Love this little tradition of theirs. 

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 5
On 6/30/2019 at 11:17 PM, Casseiopeia said:

Okay this looks insane!

Read more  

So there are unconfirmed reports that Jared had to withdraw after 5 hours due to an ankle injury.

He is listed as withdrawn at the Broug St Pierre checkpoint on the race's website.  Doesn't give a reason.

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, Frost said:

After running for FIVE HOURS?  How many hours does it take to finish this course?  Exactly how insane is this race?

These were my questions exactly! He'd been running for FIVE HOURS and wasn't done yet?! 

In all seriousness, I'm sure it was very disappointing for Jared not to be able to finish the course. 

• Love 3

I looked it up.  If he withdrew at the Broug St Pierre checkpoint, that means he was doing the 73 km race, which is 45 miles in total.  They give sample finishing times.  The first finishers are done in about nine hours, the last ones straggle in after TWENTY SIX HOURS.  Good heavens.  These people be crazy!

Anyway, it looks like Jared got about 25 km in before he had to withdraw.   That would be so frustrating to do all that training and not be able to finish.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
58 minutes ago, Wynne88 said:

He is listed as withdrawn at the Broug St Pierre checkpoint on the race's website.  Doesn't give a reason.

His race profile is now saying an ankle injury.  Hopefully nothing is broken!

• Useful 1

This is probably a course where you have to be in training for a long time beforehand. More of setting for "professional" runners.  Injuries tend to happen more if you aren`t a pro.

I know Jared and his wife are really getting into doing marathons right now but neither have been doing it for a long time and it`s not like Jared had time to devote each day for like six months to training.  Even with the hiatus, there were some cons and flying around in between. 

After the show finishes, if he wants to do that kind of thing, he can probably get in a lot more prep time and then maybe try again in a year or two.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

This is probably a course where you have to be in training for a long time beforehand. More of setting for "professional" runners.  Injuries tend to happen more if you aren`t a pro.

I know Jared and his wife are really getting into doing marathons right now but neither have been doing it for a long time and it`s not like Jared had time to devote each day for like six months to training.  Even with the hiatus, there were some cons and flying around in between. 

After the show finishes, if he wants to do that kind of thing, he can probably get in a lot more prep time and then maybe try again in a year or two.

The video I saw looked like a mix of all ages. I think everyone probably ran at their own speed and level of training. However the terrain was very rough.  I imagine one wrong step and an ankle gets turned.  Jared was the only one wearing a beanie. 

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 1

Jared was the only one wearing a beanie. 

He also seemed to be about the only one wearing long sleeves, which surprised me since he's said he tends to sweat even in winter.  I'm sorry his run got cut short; hopefully his injury isn't serious.

• Love 1

I can't help myself.  I look at that photo and immediately I have to yell at my computer screen, "Eat a sandwich!  Hell, eat five or six sandwiches!  Both of you!"  

It's obviously none of my business, but man, Jared's arm is just as skinny as Genevieve's!  And she's already skinny!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Frost said:

I can't help myself.  I look at that photo and immediately I have to yell at my computer screen, "Eat a sandwich!  Hell, eat five or six sandwiches!  Both of you!"  

It's obviously none of my business, but man, Jared's arm is just as skinny as Genevieve's!  And she's already skinny!

True..they both have that runners body look.  Way too thin.

• Love 5