Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

A San Diego TV station just recently posted the synopsis of who would be at the SPN Comic Con panel:

Jensen, Jared, Misha, Alexander, Dabb, Singer, Ross-Leming and Buckner AND Berens.

No big surprises--same as last year though except Berens wasn't there.  No surprises i'm sure Alex will still be a regular.  Who knows if Mark P. will be or not--he wasn't there last year either.

I do like having a lot there--it means we will get a lot of spoilers sneak out from the various people.  Last year we got some good info leaks from Ross-Leming and Buckner.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Jakes said:

A San Diego TV station just recently posted the synopsis of who would be at the SPN Comic Con panel:

Jensen, Jared, Misha, Alexander, Dabb, Singer, Ross-Leming and Buckner AND Berens.

No big surprises--same as last year though except Berens wasn't there.  No surprises i'm sure Alex will still be a regular.  Who knows if Mark P. will be or not--he wasn't there last year either.

I do like having a lot there--it means we will get a lot of spoilers sneak out from the various people.  Last year we got some good info leaks from Ross-Leming and Buckner.

The audience doesn't ask questions at Comic Con, right?

Someone else(the moderator, maybe?) chooses as far as that goes, no?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Someone else(the moderator, maybe?) chooses as far as that goes, no?

At the panel--the moderators largely ask the questions...usually Rich and Rob.  Where we really get good info is the interviews by the media there afterwards in the media room and interview lines.  There everyone from the panel is asked about the coming year.

• Love 1

Do we know if Speight and Rob B are moderating again?

And don't questions still come from a pool of audience questions, or am I misremembering how it all works?...

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Do we know if Speight and Rob B are moderating again?

And don't questions still come from a pool of audience questions, or am I misremembering how it all works?...

Right now, we don't know who is moderating but i'm guessing it will be R+R again.   Not sure but if I remember  it well most of questions are from R+R...maybe they ask a few from fans too but to be honest don't remember that happening too much.  Maybe others remember that differently.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I think there is a short window at the end of the panel for audience questions.  Its about about 10-15 minutes, IIRC.  Because it was an audience member that asked the Charlie question.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I think there is a short window at the end of the panel for audience questions.  Its about about 10-15 minutes, IIRC.  Because it was an audience member that asked the Charlie question.

Hasn't there also been at least one instance where Osric was in the audience (cos-playing) and asked a question?

• Love 5
12 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Hasn't there also been at least one instance where Osric was in the audience (cos-playing) and asked a question?

Yes.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

New TV Guide for SDCC

Very nice love seeing the whole gang on there--Jensen and Jared the stars with the 2 other regulars...well deserved by all of them.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

Typical TV Guide composition: one star + supporting cast. Badly photoshopped. Why break tradition, right?

It's the cast according to the call sheet. And yup, IA, so typical of TV Guide, right down to the awful photo shopping.

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

It's the cast according to the call sheet. And yup, IA, so typical of TV Guide, right down to the awful photo shopping.

I would rather it be Jensen, Jared, Misha and Mark S. but....oh well ☹️

• Love 5
(edited)
21 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

😍😍😍😍😍😍

Saw someone on Twitter point out how apropos it is that Jensen is leading the way on this 15th and final season. 😍

I also saw a screen cap from Tumblr (I could not find any source for it) that looked like a M&G report that said Jensen said he wrote something for the first episode, and the the 'writers' thought it was good. Anybody know anything about that? Added tweet:

Edited by gonzosgirrl
Add tweet
  • Love 4

Typical sequence:

EP 1: Dabb

EP2: Berens 

EP 3: Buckner-Lemming

EP 4:Perez or Glynn is my guess.  And Perez has seniority over Glynn (I believe). 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Does anyone know or remember if John Showalter was a co-executive producer last year?

I'm not sure, but I generally have enjoyed the episodes he's directed.  So...yay??

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Does anyone know or remember if John Showalter was a co-executive producer last year?

IMDb shows he was executive producer of Timeless (one episode) last year.  No mention of SPN other than directing.  

1 hour ago, SueB said:

Typical sequence:

EP 1: Dabb

EP2: Berens 

EP 3: Buckner-Lemming

EP 4:Perez or Glynn is my guess.  And Perez has seniority over Glynn (I believe). 

If it's Perez, JA is probably directing just to have something to do that week.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

I noticed that Scriggia is exec producer of The Boys.  Does anyone know if he is also EP of Supernatural?  I would hate to lose him for the last season.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I noticed that Scriggia is exec producer of The Boys.  Does anyone know if he is also EP of Supernatural?  I would hate to lose him for the last season.

I don't know the answer to your question, but I hope that The Boys is wildly successful and that maybe, just maybe, Kripke finds a place for Jensen in there somewhere. 🙂

• Love 3
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I don't know the answer to your question, but I hope that The Boys is wildly successful and that maybe, just maybe, Kripke finds a place for Jensen in there somewhere. 🙂

Am I the only one who doesn't want Jensen to do any superhero shows?  Not that he wouldn't/couldn't rock it, but there is a built-in shelf life for superheroes, and he's already pushing the edge.  I know there are some his age and older among the A-listers in the big budget movies, but for the most part, it's a short step from hero to "wise elder" or father of the new/young hero, and by then you're pretty well typecast.  

I want to see Jensen stretch a little.  Try something more challenging.  Or...maybe a western? 😊

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Jensen to do any superhero shows?  Not that he wouldn't/couldn't rock it, but there is a built-in shelf life for superheroes, and he's already pushing the edge.  I know there are some his age and older among the A-listers in the big budget movies, but for the most part, it's a short step from hero to "wise elder" or father of the new/young hero, and by then you're pretty well typecast.  

I want to see Jensen stretch a little.  Try something more challenging.  Or...maybe a western? 😊

I am the same way. There is way more out there than superhero movies. He spent 15 years in a show that wasn't taken seriously by critics. I would like him to try some movies/or tv where he can shine and maybe be nominated for how good he really is.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I definitely think that Jensen would kick ass in a western. Personally I think that I just want to see him in a superhero role only because they get so much exposure and I think that he deserves the recognition from people that don't know how awesome he is 😁

Plus he's younger than RDJ, Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Ruffalo and only 2 years older than Tom Hiddleston and Chris Evans ( and better looking IMO ) so he still has time to squeeze in there for at least one flick!

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

original.gif

I would be okay with that!

That looks more “Dallas” than “western” to me. 🙂

If Jensen does a western, I’d prefer something in the vein of Lonesome Dove, personally. I can totally see him in a Gus McCrae-type role. 

Not that I’d object to him in a good superhero role.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

As I do enjoy genre shows the most, I wouldn't object to him doing more of those. 

I'm good with whatever he wants to do, including a superhero role and especially if he was the titled lead in that role; and especially if the BTS folks involved in the project are competent and well respected in their field. 

• Love 7
6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I sincerely don't care what genre or medium he chooses, I just want it to be in front of the camera. I need to keep seeing him on my tv or movie screen.

Though he is kinda cute BTS , too 🙂

A nice peak BTS ... but, um, he don't look like a happy camper. My first thought was, gee, is the script that bad?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

A nice peak BTS ... but, um, he don't look like a happy camper. My first thought was, gee, is the script that bad?

He looks like he's concentrating to me. Maybe it's his own notes he's reading.

His take on it;

Screenshot_20190718-064522_Instagram.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He looks like he's concentrating to me. Maybe it's his own notes he's reading.

His take on it;

Screenshot_20190718-064522_Instagram.jpg

It was the hands on the head "headache" move that I thought was funny because I can relate. But maybe that is his "pretending to work" nap pose. LOL!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Myrelle said:

I'm good with whatever he wants to do, including a superhero role and especially if he was the titled lead in that role; and especially if the BTS folks involved in the project are competent and well respected in their field. 

AND the BTS actually respect HIM!

I'm trying not to care what he does as long as he does something more that I can watch. I'd prefer no rom-com or chick flicks but those are what generally get nominated, especially if they are really dramatic. I'm trying to think anything is better than nothing. 

I would prefer he stars in another TV show but with a major network.

• Love 5

It's a shame the timing's a little off with "911: Lone Star" - much as I like Rob Lowe, Jensen would kill that kind of role.  I know, I know, it'll more likely be filmed in LA, but a girl can dream - Austin's got a film studio, Jensen's got (some?) clout.

• Love 1