Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

I loved Fan Fiction!  Must go and watch it again now, rather than what I’m just about to finish, the awful “Ghostfacers.”

Heh, I love both of those episodes in their own way. Ghostfacers was actually one of my favorite episodes for Dean, because of how it featured the way he was able to organize and motivate people.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Heh, I love both of those episodes in their own way. Ghostfacers was actually one of my favorite episodes for Dean, because of how it featured the way he was able to organize and motivate people.

I actually loved Ghostfacers also. Dean was great, Sam was too ( and I loved the visual of him in the tiny birthday hat! ) and it was the only time that the Ghostfacers haven't aggravated me.

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 2

Yeah, the Ghostfacers one is one of my favorites, too.  I mean Ed and Harry are annoying but in a very loveable way.  🙂  And I liked that they took the ghost lore further with the echoes, that was cool.  And just the whole steady cam thing and bleeping out Dean, makes me laugh.  These two, Dog Dean Afternoon, Yellow Fever, Mystery Spot and Changing Channels are my go tos on a bad day.  (Well, and Thor: Ragnarok lol)  sure to elevate my mood very quickly.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

I felt more watching this than I did the entire 300th ep.  I can picture Jensen reading to his kids.  He even made the bad part sound soothing,  lol.

This was SUPER cute! LOL! They look like they're having so much fun. 😍

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

I felt more watching this than I did the entire 300th ep.  I can picture Jensen reading to his kids.  He even made the bad part sound soothing,  lol.

He made everything sound so much better. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

What a cute family picture.  JJ looks so much like Jensen here, same tilt of the head, same expression, same adorable ears.(LOL I swear pretty much the first thing I noticed back when those first pap pictures(bad paparrazzi) came out of her as a baby with Danneel at the airport was "she's got Jensen's ears", he's got great ears)

• Love 5

They're just a ridiculously photogenic collection of people. I almost feel like I'm being sold something.

And JJ's resemblance to Jensen, especially in this picture, is downright uncanny.  

Edited by BabySpinach
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

I mean this in the best possible way, but any picture of Jensen and his family looks like it belongs on Aryan propaganda. They're just a ridiculously photogenic collection of people. I almost feel like I'm being sold something.

And JJ's resemblance to Jensen, especially in this picture, is downright uncanny.  

I'm pretty sure there is no "best possible way" for that comment to come across.  😕

Seems me the only thing being sold is a cute picture of a normal(if well off) family and some good wishes from nice people.

I still think of JJ as Jensen's mini-me.

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I'm pretty sure there is no "best possible way" for that comment to come across.  😕

Seems me the only thing being sold is a cute picture of a normal(if well off) family and some good wishes from nice people.

I still think of JJ as Jensen's mini-me.

I'm not implying anything. The photo is just very pleasant to the point of idealization. It could belong on an advertisement, basically. 

ETA: I'm going to edit the post. I'm not particularly happy with that propaganda description, either.

Edited by BabySpinach
  • Love 2

Looking at the Valentine's Day family photo again, and I just realized that it appears Jensen is dressed as Dean - at least, it looks like Dean's green shirt, layering with black undershirt. Could this mean Jensen is actually at work this week? I know fans have been talking about how there have been no sightings of him lately at work, so fingers crossed!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, PAForrest said:

Looking at the Valentine's Day family photo again, and I just realized that it appears Jensen is dressed as Dean - at least, it looks like Dean's green shirt, layering with black undershirt. Could this mean Jensen is actually at work this week? I know fans have been talking about how there have been no sightings of him lately at work, so fingers crossed!

He's definitely on the set.  Danneel has been in Vancouver with the kids for over a week now.  It's possible she's also shooting some scenes.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Snot fair really.  For every stride Jared takes I’d have to take three. I’m short (and sweet) 🤣

And Gen is ALSO "fun size".  So how in the heck does SHE keep up with Sasquatch?

I doubt very seriously that she finished at the same time Jared did. 

Not like Jensen and Jared that finished together at the other marathon Jared ran. 

Wasn't this Gens first marathon? She only ran half in Vancouver, I think. 

Edited by Ninamags
1 minute ago, Ninamags said:

I doubt very seriously that she finished at the same time Jared did. 

Not like Jensen and Jared finished together at the other marathon Jared ran. 

Oh no, she ran the 25K vs 45K.  But they train together.  Perhaps they start off when running together and join back up along the way.  Don't know.  Obviously lifting and stationary work is okay, but actual long miles running -- that would just crush my spirit if I was Gen trying to keep up with Jared's legs. 

In case you're wondering what that is, here is the full size version of the pic. I'm guessing he broke land-speed records trying to delete the tweet. OMFG 😂 Gen is going to kill him. The replies in the retweet (with cropped pic) are hysterical.

Dzy1aNeX4AACCWj.jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

In case you're wondering what that is, here is the full size version of the pic. I'm guessing he broke land-speed records trying to delete the tweet. OMFG 😂 Gen is going to kill him. The replies in the retweet (with cropped pic) are hysterical.

Dzy1aNeX4AACCWj.jpg

OmG please explain this! I don’t have Twitter. What happened??

10 minutes ago, S Cook Productions said:

OmG please explain this! I don’t have Twitter. What happened??

He accidentally tweeted a picture with a dildo laying on the couch beneath. And also several needles and a pill bottle. I can only imagine how he figured that out and the amount of ribbing he is taking on set. Also I would assume Gen not amused. 

I thought that was a glove.  ummmmmmm

ETA: It's possible those were a joke?  I mean, kindof random to have those specific items on a bench by the door.  I'm not judging, but that DOES seem like @jarpad humor.

Edited by SueB
wondering if it was a joke maybe
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, SueB said:

I thought that was a glove.  ummmmmmm

ETA: It's possible those were a joke?  I mean, kindof random to have those specific items on a bench by the door.  I'm not judging, but that DOES seem like @jarpad humor.

His following tweet was an emoji of innocent "who me?"  It was definitely a joke.

• Love 3