Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: How It's Gotta Be – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, raven said:

Maggie got away from Simon? This is what happens when I don't really pay attention.

Gregory wants OUT.

Kill the long hair fucker, Maggie.

Hilltop was spared, needed for Farming.

They were allowed to return,  look like Maggie plans to fight back.

• Love 3

I admit I seriously can't make heads or tails out of most of what's happening now.  Something something Eugene gave some guard diarrhea and Maggie is just done fucking around while Jesus continues to whine about humanity.

Has anybody even seen Rick in awhile?

• Love 8
1 minute ago, raven said:

Maggie got away from Simon? This is what happens when I don't really pay attention.

Gregory wants OUT.

Kill the long hair fucker, Maggie.

I AM paying attention and I'm equally lost.  So now Maggie's focus is going to be getting in the crops???  Aren't we in the middle of a Battle Royale for survival at the mo'?  You know, mid-season finale and all?

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

They let her go. They need Hilltop for food. The Kingdom's going to be the new Sanctuary and they're going to destroy Alexandria.

Thanks for that explanation.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

I admit I seriously can't make heads or tails out of most of what's happening now.  Something something Eugene gave some guard diarrhea and Maggie is just done fucking around while Jesus continues to whine about humanity.

Has anybody even seen Rick in awhile?

Has anyone seen a walker lately?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

They let her go. They need Hilltop for food. The Kingdom's going to be the new Sanctuary and they're going to destroy Alexandria.

WTF?  Who would destroy the sustainable development with the biggest, nicest houses??? 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

So...we're still waiting on that memorable scene that's gonna blow us all away, right? That hasn't happened yet?

I think that was Red Machete and the Claimers.

• Love 2