Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: The King, the Widow, and Rick – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

I just don't care about the "keep prisoners alive" argument AGAIN.

Yeah Carol, tell Zeke to stop pouting and get off his azz!

Aw, Jerry, hi.  :(  Go away kid, kids die around Carol.

• Love 4
Just now, JackONeill said:

A bumper crop of turnips. Yummy.

I'm guessing that eating turnips raw would give you a negative calorie situation. You would burn more digesting the than you would gain as energy.

Just now, SimoneS said:

I cannot believe that Rick went to see these garbage people by himself.

I can't believe he went at all.  They already proved they can't be trusted. Plus they're stupid and they suck.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, raven said:

I can't believe he went at all.  They already proved they can't be trusted. Plus they're stupid and they suck.

And they can barely speak English, the language they grew up speaking. That alone offends me.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 15
Just now, SimoneS said:

And they can barely speak English, the language they grew up speaking. That only offends me.

Just now, SimoneS said:

And they can barely speak English, the language they grew up speaking. That only offends me.

And they live in garbage. GARBAGE.

• Love 7

I wonder what the rest of the crew would say if they knew that Rick was negotiating with people who betrayed them to Negan?  Is this because Rick is hot for the queen of the garbage dump?  Because we've seen how Rick's brain shuts down when his dick starts craving some 'forbidden fruit'.   If Rick does want Mama Garbage Pail, then I hope he gets her.  Nobody deserves someone like Jadis MORE than Rick Grimes.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

And they can barely speak English, the language they grew up speaking. That alone offends me.

It's that 9 year old in the writer's room saying "It's so cool"

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Red Fields said:

Why would he ask those idiots for help again?

Because Rick is an idiot. I mean it's been over 7 Seasons, you'd think people would have noticed this by now.

• Love 5

OK I'm going with Rick knew the GPK would refuse and will use that as an excuse to attack & take their weapons. (I have no idea why he would NEED an excuse - I haven't worked this all out in my head).

TWO mystery guests on the couch tonight...plz be Gregory & GP Lady. 

• Love 4