Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: The King, the Widow, and Rick – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, AimingforYoko said:

Carl really took Negan's "future serial killer" shot to heart, didn't he. He's trying to be different.

I like Carl so I appreciate the show is trying to do something interesting with him but there's too much going on and they won't do the storyline justice I bet. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, AimingforYoko said:

Carl really took Negan's "future serial killer" shot to heart, didn't he. He's trying to be different.

Negan is full of shit. I certainly hope none of the characters consider some insightful fountain of knowledge.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

I love Carol, but I simply cannot watch yet another story about getting attached to another kid who's only going to end up dead, probably horribly.

IKR.

Me: Hey writers, know what would be ground breaking? Attaching a kid to Carol without it ending horribly. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise for a change?

Writers: Nope. We like the established pattern. So do the viewers.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

Carl does have an eye for spotting people that would be useful to the group.  But to go off into the woods by himself like that seems risky. 

Carl does have an eye, I'll say that for him.

• Love 10

Ooh putting Gregory with the Savior prisoners is like putting a bunny in with coyotes.  Except bunnies are cute.

I like seeing the long haired creep get knocked around.  Will he never die??

• Love 6

This does not seem like a good plan, Carl.

I'm surprised the zombies got up from their meal.

Look at how the hat never falls off LOL.

I think Siddiq's mom would want him to not put himself into a position to get killed.

• Love 2