Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: The King, the Widow, and Rick – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

I have to work tomorrow night. So y'all give my love to Michonne, who apparently might finally be allowed to do something. (Obviously Rick isn't!). And Rosita. Who at least fucking tried to shoot Negan. And...  yes, even to Dumpster Diva. Because, of all the ridiculously stupid new characters we have to deal with that make no sense whatsoever, she is by far the funniest. Probably completely unintentionally, but, hey, fuck it, I'll take whatever I can get. And she sure as hell ain't gonna monologue.

• Love 8

Wow. I just looked to see when the episode replays and... apparently every single other show on AMC has been cancelled, because this ep is going to just play over and over again all night long. And all afternoon they're just showing the rest of this season. Eggs in one basket much?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

Wow. I just looked to see when the episode replays and... apparently every single other show on AMC has been cancelled, because this ep is going to just play over and over again all night long. And all afternoon they're just showing the rest of this season. Eggs in one basket much?

Preacher is coming back in the winter.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

I looked at AMC's programming for the next couple of weeks.  Yeow.  Long swaths of MASH, Stooges, and Rifleman.  ("With Chuck Conners!") Multiple airings of Karate Kid and Hocus Pocus?  Looks like TWD is the only jewel in the crown.  And they're capitalizing on that as much as possible with Robert Kirkman chatting about the history of comics and Norman Reedus zooming about.  The less said about Comic Book Men, the better.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, CletusMusashi said:

I have to work tomorrow night. So y'all give my love to Michonne, who apparently might finally be allowed to do something. (Obviously Rick isn't!). And Rosita. Who at least fucking tried to shoot Negan. And...  yes, even to Dumpster Diva. Because, of all the ridiculously stupid new characters we have to deal with that make no sense whatsoever, she is by far the funniest. Probably completely unintentionally, but, hey, fuck it, I'll take whatever I can get. And she sure as hell ain't gonna monologue.

We can only hope.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, eejm said:

Why are several of the Garbage Pail Kids naked?

To make them even more annoying and stupid. Who the hell wanders naked in a zombie apocalypse where you may need to run for your life at any given moment? 

• Love 10