Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E19: Finale Part 2

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Scandalous Dirty 30 cast members continue to dish out and discuss rivalries, salvaged friendships, hottest hook-up's, and secret alliances; four finalists find out who is getting their dirty hands on their share.

I can’t imagine anyone in the world who deserves four hundred fifty grand less than that trash Camila.

That is even grosser than John finding nothing wrong with what he did to Cara because “she wanted out of her relationship.”  All the while protecting the human garbage pit Tony from his own idiotic misdeeds.

• Love 10

This season has been crap and on top of it, Camila was crowned the winner who didn't even bother coming to the reunion in order to avoid being confronted about her racist remarks towards Leroy. I'm glad that they still addressed it.

I really wish Cara and CT would've won. They were both awesome this season. 

• Love 5

Ugh of course Camilla won. How did she do so well with that 5 minute extra time?

I do think Cara Maria's big issue with Kaliah might have had to do with her being the new Cara Maria, the underdog that everyone in the house hates no reason. CM lost her storyline! She looked real dumb during that fight. However I did agree with her when she was calling out the guys for covering for Tony's ass out of "respect for his relationship". WTF? If he doesn't respect the relationship, why should anyone else? His current girlfriend is going to get cheated on again. She sounded like an idiot. "It was our personal business and no one else's." Well, it was on national tv so it's all our business now.

• Love 11

Ugh. I cannot believe Camilla won. Seriously. This season was terrible. It really was.

Also I also miss the special **** they should have shown when they were good, I remember the last good one was The Duel? The first one. I just remember that was sort of the last batch of old schoolers like Mark, because I remember him in that special talking about how he would resist the party drinking scene and read Harry Potter and do all the voices. God. Those were fun.

• Love 2

If there was ever a time I wanted this show to be rigged, this was it.  I was hoping MTV would just give Cara the win because Camilla is a racist twat waffle.  Booooo.  And then of course there’s Jordan.  Figures the two people who went out of their way to insult other people (and both became huge story lines) ended up winning the biggest prize in the history of this show.  Although, I suppose it’s fitting for this cesspool of a cast.   

Cara was not looking good during her fight with Kailah.  In fact, Cara has never looked more entitled and childish than she did this season.  She might have come a long way as far as beasting though challenges, but her personality has regressed.  I agree with her about the double standards, but everything else that came out of her mouth made me cringe.  

Dario was still enjoying his beauty rest  during the reunion.  Was he the only cast member who didn’t say anything?

Britni is trash and I never want to see her on my screen again.  Girl thinks she’s waaaay hotter than she is.  She can have many seats. 

TJ is so painfully awkward.  Good call not having him host the reunion.  

SPOILER

I’m looking forward to seeing Camilla’s final outburst on Champs vs. All Stars.  Fuck you, Camilla.  See you never.  I hope you lose all your money to a Brazilian Ponzi scheme. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, AngryCarrot86 said:

If there was ever a time I wanted this show to be rigged, this was it.  I was hoping MTV would just give Cara the win because Camilla is a racist twat waffle.  Booooo.  And then of course there’s Jordan.  Figures the two people who went out of their way to insult other people (and both became huge story lines) ended up winning the biggest prize in the history of this show.  Although, I suppose it’s fitting for this cesspool of a cast.   

Cara was not looking good during her fight with Kailah.  In fact, Cara has never looked more entitled and childish than she did this season.  She might have come a long way as far as beasting though challenges, but her personality has regressed.  I agree with her about the double standards, but everything else that came out of her mouth made me cringe.  

Dario was still enjoying his beauty rest  during the reunion.  Was he the only cast member who didn’t say anything?

Britni is trash and I never want to see her on my screen again.  Girl thinks she’s waaaay hotter than she is.  She can have many seats. 

TJ is so painfully awkward.  Good call not having him host the reunion.  

Hide contents

I’m looking forward to seeing Camilla’s final outburst on Champs vs. All Stars.  Fuck you, Camilla.  See you never.  I hope you lose all your money to a Brazilian Ponzi scheme. 

YASS to all of this.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

If they could make up a rule at the last minute to steal Sarah's prize and give it to Johnny, they could have figured out a way to not give that money to Camilla.

Right?! I can't believe for two seconds that there is not a clause in the contracts they sign saying that their winnings can be forfeited at any time, for any reason. This is MTV for crying out loud. You know they have a good legal department and their contracts should be ironclad, especially after 30 seasons. 

So not only did Camilla get away with her shitty, racist behavior, but she also got rewarded for it to the tune of almost half a million dollars. Shame on you MTV. Her ass should have been sent home that night. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, NMDD43 said:

Right?! I can't believe for two seconds that there is not a clause in the contracts they sign saying that their winnings can be forfeited at any time, for any reason. This is MTV for crying out loud. You know they have a good legal department and their contracts should be ironclad, especially after 30 seasons. 

So not only did Camilla get away with her shitty, racist behavior, but she also got rewarded for it to the tune of almost half a million dollars. Shame on you MTV. Her ass should have been sent home that night. 

And she's on the next season??  HTF is that?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

I don't think Ashley talked at all either. She was very fidgety every time she was in the background. Not even sure why she was there since she bailed the first or second episode.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, NMDD43 said:

I don't think Ashley talked at all either. She was very fidgety every time she was in the background. Not even sure why she was there since she bailed the first or second episode.

Because she's on Champs vs Vets (or whatever they are calling it, I haven't watched it yet)

• Love 1

I still don't know why she hated Kailah so much. She never got to know her so now she hates her? Just say it's because Hunter liked Kailah but then hated her because she turned him down and since Britni wants to get all up in Hunter she has to join in on hating Kailah because they all have the maturity of high schoolers.

• Love 9
Just now, TiffanyNichelle said:

I still don't know why she hated Kailah so much. She never got to know her so now she hates her? Just say it's because Hunter liked Kailah but then hated her because she turned him down and since Britni wants to get all up in Hunter she has to join in on hating Kailah because they all have the maturity of high schoolers.

I think you nailed it - it was the battle of the basics.

• Love 5

Minutes 0-59: "No. Bod. Dee. Carrrrrrreeeeeezzzz. Also, no  talk about Jordan rap on Jemmye? Or Ammo's triggered exit? I mean, he's right there on the stage! Wouldn't you want casuals who don't go online to know that he didn't punk out?"

Minutes 59-61: "Of course. Second win for each of them. At least Jordan is benign. Or at least he isn't unbearably toxic. Camila as Worst Winner Ever? I dunno . . . what about the men's team from BOTS2? Or the Champions from The Ruins. Sorry, Derrick, but your teammates fucking SUCKED."

1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

If they could make up a rule at the last minute to steal Sarah's prize and give it to Johnny, they could have figured out a way to not give that money to Camilla.

But then Camila would have materialized out of nowhere and beaten Johnny to death. Had there been a giant check, I would've expected her BOTE1 teammates to accept it on her behalf. Wink, wink.

Nice to see the grandparents up to drama to their necks. At least I don't have to think about Rachel making a comeback because she just had twins.

ETA. First, this is from the Stop Being Polite Twitter: "The Miz saying he was shocked about V & Rachel........." I had to rewind . . . for the record, he said that the audience was shocked. He should have added that he did see them in three different seasons. Second: Johnny in "RIOT" shirt = Mac from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia; Derrick with the tie and rolled-up sleeves = Charlie Kelly. Just a passing thought.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AngryCarrot86 said:

Hide contents

54 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

I did not even notice that either of them were there.

I feel a little gross about myself for saying this but I thought Veronica look pretty good in that red dress.  Which is odd because I never really found her to be good looking before, even back when she was a regular on the show.

• Love 1

Maybe Camila can get a fucking lobotomy with her new money. Or just stay holed up in Vancouver in a cave somewhere (or move back home to Nebraska) and with no access to alcohol. As far as I'm concerned, she can take her inspirational quotes and yoga poses and her ukelele and shove it alllll up her fake-Brazilian-accent ass. Yay, hasn't 2017 been sooooo grand y'all?

Also, CM can also sit several seats the fuck down. Her voice is so freaking shrill and she gives too many fucks about other people. Like fucking let it go, jesus christ. And stop wearing those leggings. 

I probably won't tune in to Champs vs. Stars unless 

Spoiler

they show Camila getting kicked off. Which they won't.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Maybe Camila can get a fucking lobotomy with her new money. Or just stay holed up in Vancouver in a cave somewhere (or move back home to Nebraska) and with no access to alcohol. As far as I'm concerned, she can take her inspirational quotes and yoga poses and her ukelele and shove it alllll up her fake-Brazilian-accent ass. Yay, hasn't 2017 been sooooo grand y'all?

Also, CM can also sit several seats the fuck down. Her voice is so freaking shrill and she gives too many fucks about other people. Like fucking let it go, jesus christ. And stop wearing those leggings. 

I probably won't tune in to Champs vs. Stars unless 

Hide contents

they show Camila getting kicked off. Which they won't.

I'm in for Champs vs Stars to watch T.O. shut down everyone (I know, it won't likely happen).

The one thing with Cara Maria and Kailah is that I thought Kailah looked worse for a bit, because she would not shut up and let Cara speak.  Like, just chill for a sec!  You’ll have your rebuttal time.

And Britni had no call to butt in at all, other than to get her boobs some air time.  

• Love 4

MTV, never, ever do that - delaying the winners for two interminably stupid hours of garbage again.  I have been a faithful viewer of the Challenge for a long time, and I've sat through an awful lot of crap in these shows, but the last two weeks are just about the worst television I have ever seen.  I agree with the posters above - no one cares about all these stupid squabbles.  Let the winners have their time and move an.  And ban Camilla from the show for good.

• Love 14

YES. I was totally cringing for her.  Used to love CM but lately she's the worst. Her head get too big or something?  

I know that Jemmye was never traditionally beautiful but she's looking like hot garbage,  Her dress looked like a ripped up glad trash bag.

Then we get Veronica & Aneesa in the battle of the droopy boobs.  Please ladies, as a woman in my 40s, you need to give your girls some support!

• Love 4

Cara seems too invested in the Challenges now.  So she became a fitness freak to compete in the Challenges and she's opening a gym or something.

So she was rambling about how the other girls were copying her workout videos or something?

Guess she has visions of winning several more Challenges but she got outran by Camilla and she could have faced a stronger competitor like Laurel.

Seems like several of them are trying to open their own businesses, like Jordan too.  Well they're still young and fit so they could keep coming to the Challenges because that may be a more reliable source of income for them than their half-baked business ideas.

• Love 3

It took until the end of the segment for me to even realize the problem with Aneesa and Veronica is that Aneesa outed Veronica’s relationship with Rachel.  That was a terrible job by Mike there.

I mean, they were yelling at each other and I couldn’t figure out why.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, mojoween said:

It took until the end of the segment for me to even realize the problem with Aneesa and Veronica is that Aneesa outed Veronica’s relationship with Rachel.  That was a terrible job by Mike there.

I mean, they were yelling at each other and I couldn’t figure out why.

They already covered this on this season so they issues should have been clear. I know season was like a year long but that was one of few interesting developments that came out of it all.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Robertmc said:

Steph, Camilla didn’t stay home because of what she said to LeRoy, I don’t want to spoil anything about the new Champion show

Good, thank you for that.  I hate to have anything spoiled.

but let’s just say she doesn’t last long on the show.

W.T.F.

• Love 2

I love Leroy. He was so right about Camila. She does this every season and then always cries about how sorry she is and how she doesn't remember doing it. She needs to stay away for a long time. Fuck MTV for allowing her to stay. 

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:41 AM, snarts said:

YES. I was totally cringing for her.  Used to love CM but lately she's the worst. Her head get too big or something?  

I know that Jemmye was never traditionally beautiful but she's looking like hot garbage,  Her dress looked like a ripped up glad trash bag.

Then we get Veronica & Aneesa in the battle of the droopy boobs.  Please ladies, as a woman in my 40s, you need to give your girls some support!

Okay I laughed a little too much over your comment about Jemmye's dress.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 3:13 PM, Cherry Cola said:

So, Veronica and Rachel were an open secret?  I thought we all knew this. 

Everytime the camera panned over Ammo, I would think he was naked for a second.  

Exactly, I thought it was known that they were a couple.  I mean it was pretty obvious back when they were on the Challenge together.  So much so that I was actually shocked when Veronica said that it was not common knowledge among the fans.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, MaggieG said:

I love Leroy. He was so right about Camila. She does this every season and then always cries about how sorry she is and how she doesn't remember doing it. She needs to stay away for a long time. Fuck MTV for allowing her to stay. 

She was interesting when she did the whole walk into the pool thing but besides that I just grew so sick of her.  It was like we were watching her on loop season after season. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Wasn't Jemmye wearing a top with black pants? Was it actually a dress?

I thought it was a dress but it may very well have been a top with black pants.  To be honest I am not willing to put myself through the torture of watching the show again in order to find out.  I should have just watched Legends of Tomorrow in the first place and read who won the show.

• Love 1
On 11/21/2017 at 9:17 PM, Steph619 said:

This season has been crap and on top of it, Camila was crowned the winner who didn't even bother coming to the reunion in order to avoid being confronted about her racist remarks towards Leroy. I'm glad that they still addressed it.

I really wish Cara and CT would've won. They were both awesome this season. 

Yeah, me too but I knew that Jorden would win but was surprised that Camilla somehow won. I mean she was at that rock climb for what seemed to be over 10 minutes. 

All in all this season just fell flat for me. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I should have just watched Legends of Tomorrow in the first place and read who won the show.

Did you catch that episode? I saw that "live," followed that with the conclusion of the finale, and I didn't catch CvS until tonight. As least LoT has kickass women without that much emotional baggage. Well, compared to the most high-strung of the BMP lot, anyway. Hey, anybody up for having Caity Lotz go sickhouse on these fools? [raises hand]

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:39 AM, Lantern7 said:

Did you catch that episode? I saw that "live," followed that with the conclusion of the finale, and I didn't catch CvS until tonight. As least LoT has kickass women without that much emotional baggage. Well, compared to the most high-strung of the BMP lot, anyway. Hey, anybody up for having Caity Lotz go sickhouse on these fools? [raises hand]

Sorry for the late response.  Yeah I finally got around to watching the episode Sunday afternoon.  I did not think it was one of the stronger episode of the season thus far but it was decent.  I really have enjoyed the crossover episodes that aired last night.  Oh I would love Sarah/Caity Lotz to kick the crap out of...let's go with Camilla and Johnny.