Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

48 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Tasha was on WW but Kashara looks "heavy"?  Still confused on what warnings are based on. 

In this case I think it was that Tasha wasn't 100% "firm". She's small, but had a little jiggle in her stomach. Looks like its under control now. Kashara is just a thicker build, but nothing looks soft or jiggly. 

Might I add I think those are the most unflattering shorts ever. They hit them all odd, then those XXs just emphasize it. 

• Love 3

I seriously doubt that they would bring Erica along for the ride just to sit on the sidelines--she's probably performing.  There's only 22 in the kickline so someone besides Jenna and Holly is missing.  Has anyone seen Kelsey in any of the Canton photos?  I haven't...  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

I seriously doubt that they would bring Erica along for the ride just to sit on the sidelines--she's probably performing.  There's only 22 in the kickline so someone besides Jenna and Holly is missing.  Has anyone seen Kelsey in any of the Canton photos?  I haven't...  

Kelsey's there, she's in several of ericas photos. 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, SanLynn said:

Dang KaShara looks good at point. 

yeah she really does, oh if only she could take turns at point with Erica and let Jenna stay somewhere else

14 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

@ShellyB Where are Jenna, Holly and Erica? Are they at the Hall of fame event?

good question @ShellyB neither of them have been in any of the DCC posted pics of the pics the girls have posted on social media and they're social media accounts are strangely silent, Holly and Jenna that is

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, twinkietwin94 said:

yeah she really does, oh if only she could take turns at point with Erica and let Jenna stay somewhere else

good question @ShellyB neither of them have been in any of the DCC posted pics of the pics the girls have posted on social media and they're social media accounts are strangely silent, Holly and Jenna that is

Rumor in the the other thread is that they're on probabtion. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

In this case I think it was that Tasha wasn't 100% "firm". She's small, but had a little jiggle in her stomach. Looks like its under control now. Kashara is just a thicker build, but nothing looks soft or jiggly. 

Might I add I think those are the most unflattering shorts ever. They hit them all odd, then those XXs just emphasize it. 

OK! I will always love my double K : KaShara and Kelsey, but I think I now have a girl crush on Tess!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Tootie said:

Has anyone seen Yuko?

4 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

interesting @ShellyB can you confirm or deny?

Sorry, I cannot. You'll have to wait for the show! I can tell you that the TCCs had rehearsal tonight :) With K & J away, there's still work and no play!

• Love 1

If something disciplinary is going on with Holly, Jenna, or any of the veterans/TCCs, I certainly hope it's addressed on the show and not glossed over or ignored. Every girl signed the same contract and I believe everyone should be held to the same standard, regardless or seniority or performance ability. 

• Love 15

"Wait for the show." - this from Shelly in response to the question of whether Jenna and Holly are on probation? Hmmm. Well, I guess it doesn't surprise me if it's going to be covered on the show, as the punishment is very public and obvious (whether that's intentional or simply avoidable due to the severity of whatever problem there is, who knows). Regardless, Jenna and Holly are 2 of the most visible and well-known girls on the team, so fans would clearly know they were missing immediately, and they're not at home tweeting like you would assume they would be if missing due to an injury or something like that.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

If something disciplinary is going on with Holly, Jenna, or any of the veterans/TCCs, I certainly hope it's addressed on the show and not glossed over or ignored. Every girl signed the same contract and I believe everyone should be held to the same standard, regardless or seniority or performance ability. 

I doubt they would address it. There have been girls who have partied (a la that blonde girl who didn't make it back last year etc.) But that is never the reason they are cut. They tend to minimize behavioral problems and enhance dance or weight problems so they can keep that all American girl thing up and not be seen as trashy. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, WichitaStateShock said:

I doubt they would address it. There have been girls who have partied (a la that blonde girl who didn't make it back last year etc.) But that is never the reason they are cut. They tend to minimize behavioral problems and enhance dance or weight problems so they can keep that all American girl thing up and not be seen as trashy. 

Right. They pick and choose. Little do they realize more drama from the truth would bring in more ratings than "weight issues."

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, WichitaStateShock said:

I agree with this usually, but this Holly/Jenna thing is already pretty obvious. They may try to hide to the reason for this suspension/probation/whatever, but if they really wanted to pretend like everything was fine to the outside world, then it seems like an odd choice to pull out 2 of your best and most well-known dancers (one being your most senior) right before a big event. What let us know initially that there was a problem was Kelly posting the pic with Kashara at point, not insider information like we got last year on Jenna/Holly. Whatever it is, seems to have occurred after or during Oxnard.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

Right. They pick and choose. Little do they realize more drama from the truth would bring in more ratings than "weight issues."

though letting little hints like this will keep those of us that already watched glued to the TVs if they let on about more drama it would likely draw in new viewers.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AnnMichele said:

Expect it to be glossed over. They would never.

1 hour ago, AnnMichele said:

Expect it to be glossed over. They would never.

• Love 6

I don't think the average fan would realize or care, honestly. I didn't noticed they were missing until someone else pointed it out and then figured there was an injury or some sort of scheduling conflict. Local appearances are probably covered by girls not attending, but maybe they needed someone more senior to hold down the fort locally. 

Or maybe they're in trouble for fraternizing. Whatever it is, I don't expect the girls to be treated equally. It's not a normal job. And it's probably not nearly as interesting and juicy a reason as we like to speculate :) 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ShellyB said:

Sorry, I cannot. You'll have to wait for the show! I can tell you that the TCCs had rehearsal tonight :) With K & J away, there's still work and no play!

Hmmm...could it be since K&J can't conduct rehearsal, Jenna and Holly are helping with maybe JennK?  Down to the wire now, so maybe they're around to help anyone <insert buzzwords here> "on the bubble" get their ish together before the final cut. I have no doubt that Jenna and Holly could've done something to put them in the doghouse and missing a big, (I'm assuming televised) event honoring Jerrah Jones is the punishment. But as someone said up-thread, they are two of the best dancers on the team and Jenna is G1 lead so perhaps the thought was to hold them back but still utilize them in the studio. 

• Love 2

TRUTH = if there is some mild disciplinary action for fraternizing or whatever, film that CMT. That would create a whole lot more buzz with the average audience, than hiding it. Show the world that sometimes young ladies make bad decisions, but we reign them in and they're sorry. Now I'd definitely see skipping oh, bank robbery or murder, but if it's just some mild partying with college students, show the wrist slap and they'll be a lot more relatable and likable.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, kalibean said:

I don't think the average fan would realize or care, honestly. I didn't noticed they were missing until someone else pointed it out and then figured there was an injury or some sort of scheduling conflict. Local appearances are probably covered by girls not attending, but maybe they needed someone more senior to hold down the fort locally. 

Or maybe they're in trouble for fraternizing. Whatever it is, I don't expect the girls to be treated equally. It's not a normal job. And it's probably not nearly as interesting and juicy a reason as we like to speculate :) 

DING DING DING!

• Love 2

I hope CMT shows what's going on plus it be addressed somehow by K & J. I wonder if there is an investigation going on by not only the football team ( as our speculation is this involved players) but also by the police ( as there speculation is that this is somehow involved with the incident at the night club with a player/assault involved)

I wouldn't doubt if K&J want to keep them out of the spotlight until things calm down. If the girls did go to the HOF game they would be placed into situations where they may be asked questions about the incident and that could put them in a tough position both personally and legally.

I just think if this was as "simple" as probation - their social media wouldn't be silent like it is.  Regardless, I hope that K & J use this as a constructive example and help all the girls grow from it as this is a situation that could happen again - being in a setting where a player does something.

Just my thoughts - I'm a long time reader but always forget to log-in/my password so I never comment but felt the need to on this one. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Spooky said:

Hmmm...could it be since K&J can't conduct rehearsal, Jenna and Holly are helping with maybe JennK?  Down to the wire now, so maybe they're around to help anyone <insert buzzwords here> "on the bubble" get their ish together before the final cut. I have no doubt that Jenna and Holly could've done something to put them in the doghouse and missing a big, (I'm assuming televised) event honoring Jerrah Jones is the punishment. But as someone said up-thread, they are two of the best dancers on the team and Jenna is G1 lead so perhaps the thought was to hold them back but still utilize them in the studio. 

If that was the case, they would keep in the studio leaders/assistants, not Holly. Maybe even Erica since she is recovering from an injury.

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, Domino9062 said:

I hope CMT shows what's going on plus it be addressed somehow by K & J. I wonder if there is an investigation going on by not only the football team ( as our speculation is this involved players) but also by the police ( as there speculation is that this is somehow involved with the incident at the night club with a player/assault involved)

I wouldn't doubt if K&J want to keep them out of the spotlight until things calm down. If the girls did go to the HOF game they would be placed into situations where they may be asked questions about the incident and that could put them in a tough position both personally and legally.

Honestly, that was my thought - that there may be some investigation related to that incident that somehow involved them if they were there, which I was thought was stated on here at the time (internally in the cowboys org or outside of it), but it's definitely speculative. That's not to say that it couldn't be a boring, non-juicy explanation for their absence, but it seems like they wouldn't be silent on social media if that were the case. I've already seen tweets where fans are asking where they are from looking at the pics.

However, Im going to stop trying to be a sleuth though lol! I definitely have no insider info, and it doesn't appear that we'll get confirmation of anything.

• Love 1

I'm thinking this because Jenna and Holly are missing such a big appearance, do you ever feel like our postings on this board hurt the girls more than if we weren't here speculating and gossiping? 

I enjoy following and reading about the girls, but sometimes I feel like we make a big deal about certain things and then in turn it makes it bigger to the organization than if we weren't watching and commenting on everything the girls do. 

I'm not blaming us for their suspension by the way, I'm just thinking out loud about how their popularity is both a blessing and a curse. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, bk10 said:

I'm thinking this because Jenna and Holly are missing such a big appearance, do you ever feel like our postings on this board hurt the girls more than if we weren't here speculating and gossiping? 

I enjoy following and reading about the girls, but sometimes I feel like we make a big deal about certain things and then in turn it makes it bigger to the organization than if we weren't watching and commenting on everything the girls do. 

I'm not blaming us for their suspension by the way, I'm just thinking out loud about how their popularity is both a blessing and a curse. 

Truth - no, I don't think we hurt them. This is a very small segment of super fans, and we analyze EVERYTHING. Stuff casual watchers or Cowboys fans who don't watch would never even fathom.  We do over analyze, but all this interest helps keep the show going. Anything we know, no doubt the organization knew a week ago.

Gossip = buzz = publicity, and there's that saying, that all publicity is good publicity. Also, if there was a little more communication, we would've have to speculate. It's not like wondering if girls are suspended for archaic rules that 'protect the brand' is the same as asking for the secret formula for Coca Cola or national trade secrets.

In the long run, the Cowboys aren't going to lose a dime if a cheerleader goes to a bar. Truth be told, unless a player murders a cheerleader (or something close to that awful) and the DCB becomes liable, they're not going to care. 

• Love 6
On 7/31/2017 at 2:10 PM, AnnMichele said:

Fun fact about Tessa is that she's engaged to a former producer of MTT. (His IMDb says 2011-2015.) She has thankfully recovered leaps and bounds since her stroke! DCC and CMT had nothing to do with her stroke (it happened more than a year after her time in TC and her injury), so I don't fault them for including that. 

Thanks for the update on Tessa's engagement. I always felt terrible about her stroke. The poor girl was laying on the floor of her apartment for hours before anyone found her! I read that there were some who thought it might have been her birth control pills that caused her stroke. There is a very small percentage of women that has happened to. Regardless, she came back strong in her recovery and clearly is doing very well. Great for her!!!

• Love 2

I'm not sure if this has been discussed in another thread or not but did anyone notice in Kelly Sullivan's Instagram story they were practicing THUNDER and it looks like they may have changed the choreography !

Edited by mcmrdh
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

I'm not sure if this has been discussed in another thread or not but did anyone notice in Kelly Sullivan's Instagram story they were practicing THUNDER and it looks like they may have changed the choreography !

I think Erica and Jenna redid some of the choreo? 

• Love 4

Wow, I thought Thunderstruck was sacrosanct! I wasn't really watching for the changes carefully before, but I will now. As for changes, I do believe that KaShara is point for their HOF performance. After reading about the mysteriously missing Holly and Jenna, I went to poke around social media for a hot minute. Yes, the virtual radio silence of H and J is interesting, and I noted that Holly retweeted something about haters gonna hate and you gotta keep on anyway. Seemed like some shade being thrown but I'm not in the know enough to get the specific reference regarding who's "hating" on Holls. Back to my point about point: Bess tweeted the triangle pic that Kelli posted, and said how proud she was of Kash being at point and telling her to show folks how it's done. The intrigue builds... 

Edited by M1977G
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, bk10 said:

I was pondering this as well, but not in a nefarious way. Why wouldn't the organization take advantage of their resources - I.E., a group of super fans that are going to call out happenings on social media (be it poor judgement posts, milestone events or weird stalker "fan" behavior) or what we see at the local clubs or appearances. Saves them leg work to both protect the organization and the safety of the girls. 

We aren't malicious in nature like The Dirty back in the day, but we do chitter chat about things good and bad. I like that Shelly B keeps up with our talk, and don't doubt if something important or relevant comes to light via our sleuthing that it'll make its way up as needed. 

That said, they probably appreciate our interest and revenue (I've bought all seasons available) but we are a nifty yet small part of the DCC universe. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

I'm 100% all for new choreo because I've been bored to tears with Thunderstruck, but from the few seconds on her story it didn't look as dynamic as the old version, especially since Neecie and MK are putting out killer sideline routines now. Hopefully a solid update will come soon.

At some point they're going to have to revamp pregame because half of their moves can be seen on several other NFL squads. Of course DCC do it better (often imitated never equaled literally), but it's hard to appeal to the "best" label when you've had the same moves for 8 years and anyone who's paid attention enough can come in and roughly do Thunderstruck already. 

Cute little segment from the Today Show - one of Hoda and Kathy's contributors (Donnadorable ?) spends some time with the DCC including all star Jenn K. She also speaks to two final audition candidates, including Christina. Christina is heavily featured and her kicks do seem to have improved. Assuming I don't need spoiler tags since it's MSM but let me know if I'm wrong!

http://www.today.com/video/visit-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-camp-with-klg-and-hoda-s-donnadorable-1015589443991

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mcmrdh said:

Can you post the link to the Insta story? I can't find it. Thank you!

1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

No Holly or Jenna 

People are going insane In the comments on the Instagram pics! I mean how can you blame them, when two of the best dancers & glam girls are missing from one of the most important NFL events such as HOF?? It's not everyday your owner gets inducted.. especially when you're a third year & a sixth year veteran. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Jess14 said:

However, Im going to stop trying to be a sleuth though lol!

No, never stop, I'll take what I can get LOL

3 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

Thanks for the update on Tessa's engagement. I always felt terrible about her stroke. The poor girl was laying on the floor of her apartment for hours before anyone found her! I read that there were some who thought it might have been her birth control pills that caused her stroke. There is a very small percentage of women that has happened to. Regardless, she came back strong in her recovery and clearly is doing very well. Great for her!!!

A stroke that young is so terrible.  If I had to guess, I'd say she had an aneurysm.  I'm no medical professional, but I find it hard to believe BCPs would cause it., particularly in someone her age.

• Love 1

This is going to sound horrible - but it's human nature to want to know the dirt! We all know that when we see a car accident we can't help but look. You don't want to and know you shouldn't - but you do anyway. We know something went down with Holly and Jenna and we just can't help but want to know the details!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, kalibean said:

Cute little segment from the Today Show - one of Hoda and Kathy's contributors (Donnadorable ?) spends some time with the DCC including all star Jenn K. She also speaks to two final audition candidates, including Christina. Christina is heavily featured and her kicks do seem to have improved. Assuming I don't need spoiler tags since it's MSM but let me know if I'm wrong!

http://www.today.com/video/visit-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-camp-with-klg-and-hoda-s-donnadorable-1015589443991

It was cute!

• Love 1

FYI - rumor in one of the other chains is that Holly quit 2 days before the team left for Ohio.  Totally unconfirmed, but still.  

Talk about high drama.  I hope she didn't burn a bridge if true - she easily could have fought Jenna for the pro bowl spot this year....