Type keyword(s) to search

The Cast: News, Interviews and Articles

• Start Topic

(edited)

Thank you, Pete Martell, they're both interesting, but this?

Alex and I have spoken a lot of about that, about it not being a smoldering kind of [French accent], “Ohhh, who are you? What is this?”

Teheeeheee, I really want to hear the french accent.

(Edited because I reeeally screwed up the quoting).

Edited by Caelicola
  • Love 1
(edited)

Looks like Gale Anne Hurd's project will be funded. I'm happy for her, especially since those "Why does she want OUR money?" types of fans always annoy me, given that it's entirely optional if you want to give her one thin dime.

I don't have the money for things like this, but just posting the link again in case anyone is interested, as there are still some TWD-related things left.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/valhallaent/mankiller

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 1

This YouTube video I ran across contains a specific reference to one of CDB's more prominent characters which I think some of you might enjoy.

If you're not really interested in this guy's list of the Top 5 Carry Revolvers, just fast-forward to 8:37. 

:>

• Love 1

Going 107mph with a .107 BAC? He's lucky he didn't become one of the crashing dead.

Wonder if the showrunners will take a page from Lost and Gilliam will be shown the door after this DUI.

• Love 4

Going 107mph with a .107 BAC? He's lucky he didn't become one of the crashing dead.

Wonder if the showrunners will take a page from Lost and Gilliam will be shown the door after this DUI.

(first of all, just heard about this... on the local radio station's morning show [of all places])

*praying fervently and feverishly, on bended knees*

Maybe TPTB can teach SG a little lesson.  Maybe his TWD character will do those things on screen, and then fans universally can cheer wildly as FPP DIES IN THE PROCESS!

• Love 4

Didn't Michelle Rodriguez get fired from Lost because of drunk driving?  Father Pee Pants faces drunk driving and drug possession charges.  He's one of the most despised characters on the show right now.  Can they please just can him?

I would never make excuses for anyone caught doing all three of those things together, but one has to wonder if its a combination of all the racial tension & the seemingly universal hatred toward his TWD character that just pushed him towards that sort of behavior and result.

If it ever comes out that its just sour grapes about people not liking 'FPP', I'm gonna laugh til I puke.

• Love 1

He just wanted people to know he's on location for season 6.

Here is a recent article about the writers and directors of the first two episodes.

My comments

Hoffman has written episodes like Indifference, Inmates,
and Claimed. So IMHO that's a toss-up. Negrete,
however, wrote episodes Consumed and Slabtown and
that fills me with dread.

• Love 1
(edited)

Didn't Michelle Rodriguez get fired from Lost because of drunk driving? Father Pee Pants faces drunk driving and drug possession charges. He's one of the most despised characters on the show right now. Can they please just can him?

Yes she did and think Cynthia Watros was also let go for hers as well.

But Daniel Dae Kim kept his job.

Curious to see what happens, since Scott Wilson's DUI didn't get him fired.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 1

I posted this in the FTWD forum, but I thought we might speculate here about which two TWD storylines Kirkman might be referencing:

Robert Kirkman says timelines on the two Walking Dead shows will match up

"I don’t consider this show to be a prequel to The Walking Dead, because there will be a point where a certain episode of this show will line up with season 2 of The Walking Dead, and a certain episode of this show will line up with season 3 of The Walking Dead. So we will be progressing through time to the point that we do pass the initial days of the outbreak. But how fast it is that we get there? That’s just going to have to remain a mystery.”

I still don't understand how FTWD is going to get from pre-ZA to TWD's third season in just six episodes. Flashforwardses?

• Love 3

I don't think he means all in season 1. I'm sure he's hoping for a long run.

I do think they'll want to stay in "the early days" for a long time...after that, won't it just be TWD: LA?

• Love 2
(edited)

Yeah. I wonder if it's true, I was surprised when I read the article. Isn't there like 20 years between them? That's quite the age gap...I mean good for them, but it's definitely not my cup of tea.

Edited by SnoGirl

Yeah. I wonder if it's true, I was surprised when I read the article. Isn't there like 20 years between them? That's quite the age gap...I mean good for them, but it's definitely not my cup of tea.

I think his girlfriend/ex-girlfriend? Is younger than EK.

16 years age difference - the same as George Clooney and Amal; less than the difference between Warren Beatty and Anette Bening so ... *shrug*

• Love 2
(edited)

TWD received several wins and nominations in this year's Saturn Awards...

The 41st Annual Saturn Awards Winners 2015:

• TWD won Best Syndicated / Cable Television Series

• Andrew Lincoln was co-winner (with Hugh Dancy, Hannibal) for Best Actor in a Television Series

• Melissa McBride won Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series (Emily Kinney was also nominated in this category)

• Norman Reedus was nominated for, but did not win, Best Supporting Actor in a Television Series (winner was Laurence Fishburne, Hannibal)

• Chandler Riggs was nominated for, but did not win, Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series (winner was Maisie Williams, Game of Thrones)

• Andrew J. West was nominated for, but did not win, Best Guest Performance in a Television Series (winner was Wentworth Miller, The Flash)
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

TWD Panel on Friday, July 10, at San Diego Comic Con 2015...

12:00-2:00 PM, Hall H
AMC’s The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead:
Cast and producers expected for Walking Dead: Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Chandler Riggs, Michael Cudlitz, Lennie James and Sonequa Martin-Green, executive producer/showrunner Scott M. Gimple and executive producers Gale Anne Hurd, Robert Kirkman, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert. For Fear: Kim Dickens, Cliff Curtis, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Frank Dillane, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Lorenzo James Henrie, Ruben Blades, Mercedes Mason, executive producer/showrunner David Erickson and Hurd, Kirkman, Nicotero and Alpert. Talking Dead host Chris Hardwick will moderate both panels.

http://deadline.com/2015/06/comic-con-tv-schedule-2015-1201453769/

12:00pm
AMC's The Walking Dead

Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira, Melissa McBride, Chandler Riggs, Sonequa Martin-Green, Michael Cudlitz, and Lennie James join executive producer and showrunner Scott M. Gimple, executive producer Robert Kirkman, executive producer Gale Anne Hurd, executive producer Dave Alpert, and special effects makeup supervisor and executive producer Greg Nicotero in a panel moderated by Chris Hardwick (The Nerdist, Talking Dead). The panelists will discuss the shocking finale of Season 5 and what to look forward to in Season 6, debuting this fall on AMC. Join the panelists for a Q&A session and an official sneak preview of Season 6.

Friday July 10, 2015 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Hall H

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/friday

Edited by tv echo