Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
36 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

#Days Spoilers for Friday, June 10th:
Chad makes a horrifying discovery.
Sarah rips into Gwen.

There's other spoilers from this same source that Thomas finds Leo hiding in the DiMera mansion earlier in the week.

Link: 

Spoilers for Week of 6/6

More for Week of 6/6

After all the baby talk between Leo/Gwen and Chad/Abby today, I'm starting to think that Leo snatches Thomas and makes it look like he's dead or something.  

I wonder how Gwen will manage with Sarah to do her usual deflection from the nasty things she's done by turning herself into the victim.  She can't pull the "Our Daddy loved YOU more than me," or "You had a nice life with daddy and I didn't."  Maybe she'll go with the more general and all-purpose, "Poor me had a rough life and my mommy didn't love me." Regardless, there will be lots of big, fat tears.  Pointless wench.  Ugh.

Edited by KBrownie
Added links
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'd love it if Leo was killed off but that wouldn't stick sadly.

Besides, they'd probably just roll up his not dead body into another of Maggie's good rugs and ruin the decor.

• LOL 12
20 minutes ago, boes said:

Besides, they'd probably just roll up his not dead body into another of Maggie's good rugs and ruin the decor.

I almost posted this lol 

• LOL 5

Well, if Leo is killed, then I can see the long list of suspects. Not so much for Abby. And it is sounding like Sarah will be having some sleepwalking complications and Xander will go to jail for her, so I am guessing that there will be someone wearing a Gwen mask at some point.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Well, if Leo is killed, then I can see the long list of suspects. Not so much for Abby. And it is sounding like Sarah will be having some sleepwalking complications and Xander will go to jail for her, so I am guessing that there will be someone wearing a Gwen mask at some point.

Or maybe Gwen sneaks out of jail, wears a Sarah mask and kills Abs, Zander takes the blame for "Sarah" and ends up in prison with Gwen???  It's Days so anything is possible. Actually, as I think about it being Days it's probably Leo who wears the Sarah mask and kills Abs.  Because, ya know, no one will notice a bulge in "Sarah's" pants. 😁

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, boes said:

I forgot about that at least it wasn't the figurines I think Maggie would've murdered Leo herself if that happened.

• LOL 5
23 hours ago, tribeca said:

Is there any spoilers on Sonny and Will ?   It seems like Sonny is staying and Will isn’t 

It's my impression/understanding that Chandler Massey doesn't want to be back full time.  He'll pop in here and there for guest spots, but I think he has other stuff going on.  I could be wrong, but I think I read that awhile ago.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

It's my impression/understanding that Chandler Massey doesn't want to be back full time.  He'll pop in here and there for guest spots, but I think he has other stuff going on.  I could be wrong, but I think I read that awhile ago.

I'm happy for him, that he's found another career path other than acting, because he's absolutely terrible.  I suspect even the Devil would have declined to possess him, due to fear of falling asleep.

I remember rooting for CM years ago, when he first took over the role but frankly, other than toning his body up a notch or two, he still makes watching paint dry seem like Shakespeare.  

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, boes said:

I'm happy for him, that he's found another career path other than acting, because he's absolutely terrible.  I suspect even the Devil would have declined to possess him, due to fear of falling asleep.

I remember rooting for CM years ago, when he first took over the role but frankly, other than toning his body up a notch or two, he still makes watching paint dry seem like Shakespeare.  

IMO, I think Chandler's best work was the coming out story. Actually, I think that's the last time I really enjoyed Deidre as well. Up until he hitched up with Sonny, I enjoyed that storyline.

• Love 3

Monday, June 13, 2022
Things heat up between Belle and EJ.
Allie and Chanel grow closer.

Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Leo and Gwen accuse one another of murder.
Lucas wakes up from his bender with no memory of the night before.  

Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Li breaks difficult news to Gabi.
Tripp says good-bye to Ava and Steve.

Days of our Lives will be preempted on Thursday, June 16, 2022.

Days of our Lives will be preempted on Friday, June 17, 2022.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, boes said:

I think it's funny he isn't acting full time but not only does he pop up on DOOL but he has done two Hallmark movies--one of which he was the lead love interest in.  (I liked it.) I'm not sure where he finds the time.

So it looks like they're going back to Chanel and Allie?  It's too bad they don't have more chemistry.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, Sidney said:

IMO, I think Chandler's best work was the coming out story. Actually, I think that's the last time I really enjoyed Deidre as well. Up until he hitched up with Sonny, I enjoyed that storyline.

Agreed. They both shone there...and I'd hoped to see more of them together when Will came back. Alas, that was not the case. Thanks Ben 🙄

Tripp has been wasted on this show since Day 1.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 7

Leo Leo you poor lost soul.  I have a feeling you are going to be set up for something.  You are making it way to easy. 

isn’t it to early for Jan to be in labor ?

• Love 3

Do we know that Lucas Adams is leaving? I mean I like the actor but Tripp was an ill conceived character so if they have no plans for him its best they write him out. This departure could be a "fake out"

• Love 3
On 5/31/2022 at 3:22 PM, brisbydog said:

Chad makes a horrifying discovery.

17 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Leo and Gwen accuse one another of murder.

So is Abby being killed already? Because these 2 spoilers sure sound like it.

17 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Tripp says good-bye to Ava and Steve.

If this means Tripp's leaving Salem/the show, that sucks. But I guess since the show is going for the Allie/Chanel/Johnny triangle, they don't really have any use for him.  Never mind Tripp's one of Salem's only two doctors at the moment and a member of the Johnson family.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SouthernChick said:

We will see Lucas Adams in Beyond Salem 2. 

Which is why I don't think he's leaving leaving. He's leaving Salem but he's still on the show and then he decides to return(I could see that scenario).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Artsda said:

May be he's just going out on his own, he is a doctor now he could just be taking a work trip?

Or maybe they’re having him really go to University to get his real Medical license.

Like ..oops, you’ve got credits to make up, junior”

I just didn’t like how he became a Dr so fast, even in Salemtime, plus, he wasn’t very interesting, until Chanel and he had a few scenes.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Chellfairy said:

Or maybe they’re having him really go to University to get his real Medical license.

Like ..oops, you’ve got credits to make up, junior”

I just didn’t like how he became a Dr so fast, even in Salemtime, plus, he wasn’t very interesting, until Chanel and he had a few scenes.

That was his last exit from the show he went to medical school. I think Tripp had potential when he first showed up but then they changed writers and had no idea what to do with the character afterwards.

I think he should've come on as Benji Hawk so he could be connected to Steve/Kayla without wrecking the history of the pairing(to me).

• Love 4

The spoilers just piss me off. As I said, I am no big fan of Abigail, but she is an actual legacy character, while shit people like Gwen and Leo waste oxygen on the canvas. If certain spoilers are referencing Abigail as has been speculated, it just makes me stabby, regardless of how this show treats murder/death.

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

The spoilers just piss me off. As I said, I am no big fan of Abigail, but she is an actual legacy character, while shit people like Gwen and Leo waste oxygen on the canvas. If certain spoilers are referencing Abigail as has been speculated, it just makes me stabby, regardless of how this show treats murder/death.

What adds salt to the wound is that if it is Abigal that dies, not only will it be the THIRD close family member that Jennifer has lost in just over two years, GWEN, the utter failure and dud of a character, will have been responsible or played a role in in TWO of them.  She murdered (or not depending on the day or who she's lying to) Laura and will have played some role, big or small, in whatever ends up happening to Abigail.  But Jack will defend the wench and give another speech where he ends up looking like a clown.  Jennifer needs to cut him loose, and I say this as a big JnJ fan, if he continues to try to play both sides.  If he wants the retcon, he can have her. 

But, hey, maybe that's the goal.  RC is obviously invested in the dead weight that is Gwen, so maybe he's freeing Jack up to be her full-time supporter and cheerleader.  Both his other kids are gone, and he'll alienate Jennifer if he continues to try and "save" what can't be salvaged, so little orphan Gwennie will have Daddy.  All this carnage and destruction of history and characters for someone no one gives a fuck about.

If anyone deserves some sweet revenge, it's Jennifer against the useless retcon.  It's so ironic how much time Gwen spends whining about how she's been done wrong with NO self-awareness of how much damage she's inflicted but expects absolute acceptance.

I would think Lucas is obviously being set up.  Or maybe not.  RC seems to have something against Jennifer and wants to eliminate any reason for her to be in Salem, so why not have her brother be somehow responsible for the death of her daughter?  Him being a suspect just further shows how stupid it is to try and set up a murder mystery around Abigail.  They had no suspects other than the obvious Leo and Gwen, so they had to drag Lucas into it with her sudden interest in what happened to Sami. 

Killing off either Leo or Gwen would have made too much sense, I guess.  Everyone hates them and there would have been no shortage of suspects and a mystery, but no, let's force a mystery and kill Abigail.  Stupid.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, KBrownie said:

She murdered (or not depending on the day or who she's lying to) Laura

Yeah I might have missed whatever happened in the interrogation room...or possibly forgotten. Did she just tell Abigail she'd never reveal the truth about how Laura died...?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yeah I might have missed whatever happened in the interrogation room...or possibly forgotten. Did she just tell Abigail she'd never reveal the truth about how Laura died...?

I can't remember what she said to Abigail in the interrogation room, but she did refuse to tell Leo, when he visited her at prison, whether she intentionally killed Laura or not, saying she was saving that for a conversation with her "dear sister" sometime in the future.

I know people enjoy this actress regardless of the character she's playing, but she's played out any welcome she may have had, even on that front, for me, a long time ago.  She did the same thing on Y&R, IMO.  I liked her for a while, and then it was watching the exact same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY.  She and Greg Rikaart are well matched in the "haven't I seen this before" department.

From what I see, Ron C. is determined to reinvent a Bizarro Upside Down version of One Life to Live instead of writing for Days of Our Lives and he's failing spectacularly on both counts.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, KBrownie said:

All this carnage and destruction of history and characters for someone no one gives a fuck about.

I see it more as MM wanted out, so the writers chose the character of Gwen to possibly be involved in Abs demise.

Sorry, but I like the actress who plays Gwen, so I do care what happens to her.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, MsTree said:

I see it more as MM wanted out, so the writers chose the character of Gwen to possibly be involved in Abs demise.

Sorry, but I like the actress who plays Gwen, so I do care what happens to her.

Where’s all the evidence that MM wanted out?  People keep posting all this spec about the ACTRESS’S motivations to try and justify the presence and actions of the dead weight character but provide nothing other than Twitter gossip. It’s one thing to do that with a character, but quite another w/ a real person. At this point MM, nor anyone official representing the show, has said anything about her supposed exit.  

Anyways, to say that Gwen is part of the character Abigail’s demise because MM wanted to leave doesn’t even make sense.   Just more desperation to try and make the Gwen character more relevant than she actually is. The quoted post makes it seem like Gwen’s been off in her own successful story completely separate and distant from that of Abigail and MM leaving forced the writers to pluck her from her own story to take one for the team to be a suspect in Abigail’s murder.

Yeah, not what happened. Gwen has done little else for the past two plus years BUT plan for Abigail’s demise in one way or another. The retcon becomes even more pointless WITHOUT Abigail as her entire existence for most of her run has been centered AROUND Abigail. Who’s she going to direct her sad story and all her irrational blame to now? Sarah? Ava? Xander is done with her, so her lapdog Jack and degenerate BFF Leo are the only ones left to care a bit about her.  Two.  Out of however many characters that exist on this show, only two have any other feelings for this dud other than neutral. 

But, who knows? Maybe this will be the story that leads to the end of Gwen as well. Fingers crossed 🤞🏽. The actress and actor who plays Leo can take their schtick back to Y&R where it originated. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Where’s all the evidence that MM wanted out?  People keep posting all this spec about the ACTRESS’S motivations to try and justify the presence and actions of the dead weight character but provide nothing other than Twitter gossip. It’s one thing to do that with a character, but quite another w/ a real person. At this point MM, nor anyone official representing the show, has said anything about her supposed exit.  

Anyways, to say that Gwen is part of the character Abigail’s demise because MM wanted to leave doesn’t even make sense.   Just more desperation to try and make the Gwen character more relevant than she actually is. The quoted post makes it seem like Gwen’s been off in her own successful story completely separate and distant from that of Abigail and MM leaving forced the writers to pluck her from her own story to take one for the team to be a suspect in Abigail’s murder.

Yeah, not what happened. Gwen has done little else for the past two plus years BUT plan for Abigail’s demise in one way or another. The retcon becomes even more pointless WITHOUT Abigail as her entire existence for most of her run has been centered AROUND Abigail. Who’s she going to direct her sad story and all her irrational blame to now? Sarah? Ava? Xander is done with her, so her lapdog Jack and degenerate BFF Leo are the only ones left to care a bit about her.  Two.  Out of however many characters that exist on this show, only two have any other feelings for this dud other than neutral. 

But, who knows? Maybe this will be the story that leads to the end of Gwen as well. Fingers crossed 🤞🏽. The actress and actor who plays Leo can take their schtick back to Y&R where it originated. 

Your post is so spot on regarding that succubus Gwen.  She drove me away from the show in addition to the serial killer with the abs and the endless possession story.  Ron has destroyed the show for me and it pains me that he may be the one to write the show's final episode..

• Love 11
5 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Thaao Penghlis responded that she'll (MM) be missed which is the closest confirmation from the show thus far.  He presumably didn't realize what was filmed hadn't aired and then deleted the post. I believe this might not have been the first time TP let something slip. I don't imagine the show or actress will confirm anything till right before it airs since that's usually how they roll. Given how far in advance the show tapes, the origional leak (Ab's murder and CIN departure) appears to have come around the time they may have just completed summer storylines. It was noted by people in the business. I can't recall where I saw that MM was leaving to spend more time with her family, but I do recall seeing that. Makes sense. Her little girl is only about a year old and she doesn't want to miss out on time that goes by too fast. Been there myself so I could certainly understand if that's why MM is leaving work behind for a while, and I'd totally wish her well, not because of anything that has to do with the character, but just because time with your children is precious and if she's in a position to work less, kudos to her. 

It used to be that a character being killed off was the figurative kiss of death, but with Days today, I'd imagine the actors know it's not so final anymore since there's about as many characters in town who used to be dead than ones who have always been alive. Might even be a rite of passage since most of the big players have met a demise... or two.  I'd say be more worried about Abs fate if she was suffering a fatal brain tumor or cancer as those are the characters who have stayed dead (Lexie, Bo, Isabella). It seems the more epic a character's death (vats of acid, plane crashes, falling off a cliff, shootings in murder park, strangulation) the more likely Days will see it as a challenge to eventually undo. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

Thaao Penghlis responded that she'll (MM) be missed which is the closest confirmation from the show thus far.  He presumably didn't realize what was filmed hadn't aired and then deleted the post. I believe this might not have been the first time TP let something slip. I don't imagine the show or actress will confirm anything till right before it airs since that's usually how they roll. Given how far in advance the show tapes, the origional leak (Ab's murder and CIN departure) appears to have come around the time they may have just completed summer storylines. It was noted by people in the business. I can't recall where I saw that MM was leaving to spend more time with her family, but I do recall seeing that. Makes sense. Her little girl is only about a year old and she doesn't want to miss out on time that goes by too fast. Been there myself so I could certainly understand if that's why MM is leaving work behind for a while, and I'd totally wish her well, not because of anything that has to do with the character, but just because time with your children is precious and if she's in a position to work less, kudos to her. 

Honestly no offense, this is still all just speculation. It may or may not all turn out to be completely true, but none of this is anything concrete. What anyone else chooses to do as far as raising their kids is an individual choice, MM may choose the same or not. Her business. But all this long, drawn out spec about her parenting choices to make the spec about her leaving fit is going too far. Not saying that’s what the original post was doing, but others have weirdly crossed some lines when the actress has said nothing about any of this.

TP could have been referring to anything, but people already having the rumors about MM leaving in their heads decided one plus one must equal two. “People in the business” really doesn’t mean anything either as it seems everyone and anyone has their own “person they know” or “an insider” who somehow never has a name or knows anything specific, but nevertheless whatever they report spreads like a game of telephone. I did expect SID and any other mainstream press to report on her supposed departure last week since this all takes place this week, but still nothing. This week should be a different story, but we shall see  

Again, it may all turn out to be true, but I’ll wait for better confirmation or it playing out on screen. Speculation is fine and part of the fun, but is IS just that. I’ve seen people attacking others as delusional and being in denial for DARING to suggest something different from the established narrative.  For example, it’s been reported in an actual source that Leo encounters Thomas in the DiMera hidden room. It’s pretty safe to assume that isn’t going to be some little innocent event, but people want to shut that down as insignificant because it doesn’t fit the “MM IS leaving narrative.”

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Honestly no offense, this is still all just speculation. It may or may not all turn out to be completely true, but none of this is anything concrete. What anyone else chooses to do as far as raising their kids is an individual choice, MM may choose the same or not. Her business. But all this long, drawn out spec about her parenting choices to make the spec about her leaving fit is going too far. Not saying that’s what the original post was doing, but others have weirdly crossed some lines when the actress has said nothing about any of this.

TP could have been referring to anything, but people already having the rumors about MM leaving in their heads decided one plus one must equal two. “People in the business” really doesn’t mean anything either as it seems everyone and anyone has their own “person they know” or “an insider” who somehow never has a name or knows anything specific, but nevertheless whatever they report spreads like a game of telephone. I did expect SID and any other mainstream press to report on her supposed departure last week since this all takes place this week, but still nothing. This week should be a different story, but we shall see  

Again, it may all turn out to be true, but I’ll wait for better confirmation or it playing out on screen. Speculation is fine and part of the fun, but is IS just that. I’ve seen people attacking others as delusional and being in denial for DARING to suggest something different from the established narrative.  For example, it’s been reported in an actual source that Leo encounters Thomas in the DiMera hidden room. It’s pretty safe to assume that isn’t going to be some little innocent event, but people want to shut that down as insignificant because it doesn’t fit the “MM IS leaving narrative.”

I think people are just trying to say that if the rumors of Abigail's death are correct and it's because it's of MM's choice (be it more family time or whatever the reason) then it's not necessary the show killing off Abs to prop Gwen as much as it the show reacting to the actress's decision to take a break. And in that instance people are happy for MM since it was her choice unlike times when actors who wanted to stay got fired either for storyline purposes or rubbing the powers to be the wrong way (recall both TP and MA mentioning in past interviews about that.) If the rumor is wrong and she stays on the show I don't see anyone shaming her for that either as this hasn't been some kind of fans overstepping their bounds (at least not here on this board) simply by saying, "Best wishes Marci. Enjoy your time with the little one."

Nor does it seem that anyone here is claiming to know for sure (it's a spoilers/speculation kind of thread so par for the course), just going with the things that have repeatedly cropped up and have not been denied by the show or actors either.  It certainly seems like info leaked well ahead of what Days would have preferred to come out if it is true.   Only time will tell and hopefully that's sooner rather than later so we all just know one way or another. 

I agree that the spoilers in the last week or so have seemed a little sparce. (The actual show release ones not Soap Dirt's click bait guessing game articles). Not sure if that's because of what's about to happen or the schedule being a little sparce too what with the Memorial Day and tennis preemptions.  I'm guessing we have more tennis this month to come based on previous years.  Also on that note, I saw an article earlier about the Jan 6th hearings being televised. Anyone hear if that's going to be a daytime news preemption that could waylay episodes?  

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

It seems the more epic a character's death (vats of acid, plane crashes, falling off a cliff, shootings in murder park, strangulation) the more likely Days will see it as a challenge to eventually undo. 

Not to forget donating all of your organs after you die. Did they ever say why Jack is still alive after he "died" when the elevator crashed down?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Not to forget donating all of your organs after you die. Did they ever say why Jack is still alive after he "died" when the elevator crashed down?

We have to watch all these characters go on apology tours to all the people they've wronged, so just once I'd like to see these back from the dead types go around asking for their organs back.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14