Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I'm just glad the completely universally accepted Xander not Alex is Victor's son plot looks like it will be moving at a fast clip. Hopefully Xander gets his inheritance before Alex has spent the lot on Axe body spray and ugly suits

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

WEEK OF OCT 16 SPOILERS 

Monday, October 16, 2023

Chad decides to keep his distance from Stephanie.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Harris pitches a new job.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

(not listed yet)

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Leo and Dimitri try to figure out an escape plan.

Friday, October 20, 2023

Justin shoots straight with Sarah.

WEEK OF OCT 16 (undated) 

Chad checks in with a supportive Lucas.

Tripp has a dangerous encounter.

Ava gets a threatening call.

Talia makes a decision about the future.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

WEEK OF OCT 16 SPOILERS 

Monday, October 16, 2023

Chad decides to keep his distance from Stephanie.

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Harris pitches a new job.

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

(not listed yet)

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Leo and Dimitri try to figure out an escape plan.

Friday, October 20, 2023

Justin shoots straight with Sarah.

WEEK OF OCT 16 (undated) 

Chad checks in with a supportive Lucas.

Tripp has a dangerous encounter.

Ava gets a threatening call.

Talia makes a decision about the future.

The Justin/Sarah spoiler interests me...and that's it. The rest? Pfffttt.

• Like 2

I HOPE Justin tells her that she won't be able to win full custody. I am sad to see spoilers about Ava and Harris still. I had hoped they would be gone.

So, who will they put with Chad? Stephanie will probably go back to Alex? But, then who will Theresa/Gwen go to?

Where are Leo and Dmitri that they have to escape?

So, Talia is deciding to leave soon. I wish she would take a bunch of people with her.

I am not sad, but nothing about Abe or Eric/Sloan? Nicole? She's probably ready to pop that baby out any day.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I am not sad, but nothing about Abe or Eric/Sloan? Nicole? She's probably ready to pop that baby out any day.

She's not due until January! But EJ finds out the truth soon. And it's inevitable that Sloan and Eric adopt  Nicole's baby right?

On Xander: Jackass Rex keeps calling him a convicted felon but is that even true? He was the king of immunity deals so apart from going to prison for the non rape he has never been charged with anything right? Was that overturned when Theresa told Brady she made it up? His early manslaughter turned assault conviction was as a juvenile so  not on his record anymore. So basically he's a shoe in for joint custody especially since he has an actual legit job and a decent flat with adequate nursery space 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I am sad to see spoilers about Ava and Harris still. I had hoped they would be gone.

Ditto. Let them fall further in love off screen.

The pet characters have really overtaken the show.

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

She's not due until January! But EJ finds out the truth soon. And it's inevitable that Sloan and Eric adopt  Nicole's baby right?

I'm hoping more for a revenge of the exes plot.

Ericole just need to be together and stay together already.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

SPOILERS WEEK OF OCT 23

Monday, October 23, 2023

Theresa gets an unpleasant surprise.

Xander confronts Alex. 

Konstantin ups his game with Maggie. 

Sloan sneaks into the DiMera mansion. 

Marlena provides input on Eric's romance

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Leo and Dimitri evade police.

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Gabi and Stefan take action after learning EJ's plan.

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Steve puts pressure on Chad.

Friday, October 27, 2023 

Gabi and Stefan get the upper hand on Kristen. 

Marlena takes Brady to task. 

Stephanie is shocked by a surprise visitor. 

Steve admits to Kayla that his actions caused trouble.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Friday, October 27, 2023 

This whole thing is REALLY out of character for Steve.  Of course, maybe it's because I really hate the whole father protecting his daughter's "innocence" trope that I WANT this to be out of character for Steve.  Stephanie's a grown woman - if she isn't mature enough to discuss her own relationship she certainly isn't mature enough to get married.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

A few more details:

Monday, October 23, 2023

Theresa gets an unpleasant surprise.

Xander confronts Alex.

Konstantin ups his game with Maggie.

Sloan sneaks into the DiMera mansion.

Marlena provides input on Eric's romance.

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Leo and Dimitri evade police.

Kate is startled by Harris’ new job.

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Gabi and Stefan take action after learning EJ's plan.

Harris is concerned about Ava's new entanglement.

Marlena gets some pushback from Kristen.

Leo and Dimitri attempt to escape.

Maggie is furious with Xander's actions.

Theresa discovers Alex covered in blood.

Sarah vents to Konstantin about the fight for custody.

Friday, October 27, 2023

Gabi and Stefan get the upper hand on Kristen.

Marlena takes Brady to task.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 10/16/2023 at 3:24 PM, brisbydog said:

Marlena provides input on Eric's romance.

Why? She knows nothing about Sloan and doesn't especially care about Nicole either.

Also...why? Butt out Steve. Your daughter is 30. Don't scare off her boyfriend. Let him make up his own mind in his own time.

I swear to God, if Marci's Saint Abifail comes back from the dead, I will die of boredom.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

If Blake Berris "returns" as the DOOL fan who finally has had enough and spends an episode just tossing old shoes through their tv screen, then I won't complain.

Otherwise, 

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I wonder if they'll have him interact with Gabi or Julie?

Of course this whole thing reminds me of how I hated how Nick Fallon was ruined in the first place.

I was so pissed that they put in all this work to redeem Nick during his Hot Prison Daddy storyline and then immediately turned around and wrecked it. 

• Like 6

Welp, Xander/Sarah must have come to some agreement on the kid based on 01:38 blink and miss moment in the promo and of course, later @ 01:47.

1 hour ago, Sidney said:

Great. Another baby switch storyline. One thing you can't accuse Ron of is being unpredictable.

Don't care about any of this, but the repetition is annoying as hell!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

That has to be the worst Day of Days promo I've ever watched. I'm not certain I'm interested in anything.

That being said, I wonder if we're getting prepped for some virus storyline. Gwen...I mean Theresa...looked ill when she was kissing Brady. Holly (?) also was on a ventilator. Maybe they're not connected, but that was the only thing that somewhat interested me.

ETA: I also wonder about the Horton house being on fire. My initial thought, after my shock, was if BB's/Former Nick Falon's new character set it on fire. It would add new stakes to what I assume will be a Stephanie/Jada/Rafe/Chad/BB's new character storyline. It would also give BB/Former Nick Falon and Julie a reason to interact in a nudge, nudge, wink, wink fashion that Ron loves.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

That has to be the worst Day of Days promo I've ever watched. I'm not certain I'm interested in anything.

That being said, I wonder if we're getting prepped for some virus storyline. Gwen...I mean Theresa...looked ill when she was kissing Brady. Holly (?) also was on a ventilator. Maybe they're not connected, but that was the only thing that somewhat interested me.

ETA: I also wonder about the Horton house being on fire. My initial thought, after my shock, was if BB's/Former Nick Falon's new character set it on fire. It would add new stakes to what I assume will be a Stephanie/Jada/Rafe/Chad/BB's new character storyline. It would also give BB/Former Nick Falon and Julie a reason to interact in a nudge, nudge, wink, wink fashion that Ron loves.

They did one years ago and I remember JJ gave his antidote to Arianna(back when he was dating Gabi) to save her. It was a short lived storyline so it sounds like something Ron would rerun.

9 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I skimmed the video at first glance, but now...really LOOKING at it? It PISSES ME OFF that the Horton living room is on fire.

That set had best not be going ANYWHERE.

I know there seems to be a lot of outrage over it but I get the distinct feeling it will return to form like the Horton Cabin which burns down so many times only to comeback.  I expect the same here. Then again it seems all the other home sets have been remodeled so..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The preview only covers the last 7-8 weeks of actual legit writers.  The strike hit while Ron was working on XMAS. We have no idea what direction was taken in the 2024 shows.  I've seen some speculation that the replacement writing staff basically kept things on hold, but who knows what the legit writing team found when they returned.

That may have limited what could be featured in a "new season" promo.

Also, given that the show has just escaped Alarr Control, we may see some changes or transitions.

Blake Berris as the new season "returnee" could be a masterstroke.....unless he gets roped into silly nonsensical corporate storylines.

• Like 3

Lather, rinse, repeat. Ugh! I really hope the Horton lr fire isn't a reincarnation of the devil storyline...

By why not? We're on baby swap v2.0, and a repeat of practically every other sl of the past decade.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, salvame said:

Lather, rinse, repeat. Ugh! I really hope the Horton lr fire isn't a reincarnation of the devil storyline...

Who knows...maybe it's just going to be an excuse to redecorate the LR. I mean come on, it's been the same for the last 50+ years!

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Who knows...maybe it's just going to be an excuse to redecorate the LR. I mean come on, it's been the same for the last 50+ years!

Sure, but it also brings on nostalgia. Modernizing it would, IMO, erase the charm and familiarity.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Sure, but it also brings on nostalgia. Modernizing it would, IMO, erase the charm and familiarity.

As a long time viewer, I get that. But so much of what Days was is gone. So I have to ask: Did you feel the same way when TPTB redecorated Stefano's place?

42 minutes ago, Soapy Goddess said:

As a long time viewer, I get that. But so much of what Days was is gone. So I have to ask: Did you feel the same way when TPTB redecorated Stefano's place?

I never cared about Stefano's place, so...not really. But the Horton set is a last vestige of when Days wasn't some brain-chip devil joke, and to lose that would just be another nail in the coffin to me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3