Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

On 1/2/2023 at 3:52 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I guess a more recent example Stefan Dimera.

Yeah, but at least they had to give him another heart to replace the one that was donated.  Thought neither he nor Brady have heart transplant scars.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I hope this is the end of the mess that is Chanel and Allie. This story has served its purpose and they clearly have no trust in each other. Plus, they have no chemistry.

I think Precious Way's Chnel had better chemistry with Allie. I think that Raven Bowens' Chanel has better chemistry with Johnny.

• Like 9

Tripp has no reason to apologize for that since he wasn't involved in any way lol. 

I assume something will happen between now and January 23rd that involves Johnny doing something to Tripp that he feels the need to apologize for.

Or maybe it's a very overblown spoiler and Johnny just says he's sorry that Kayla died or something.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

All of the young pairings sound terrible.

That's because they are terrible. Which is unfortunate because soaps need these younger couples to thrive for it to continue.

I mean Jarlena, Stayla, Doug/Julie aren't getting any younger either. Yet there's not much of the younger set that inspires hope for the show's future. Maybe Eric/Nicole as toxic as they are. They got rid of Chad/Abby and Eli/Lani. 

• Like 4

I mean, I like Wendy and Johnny but they really should have gone with Chanel and Johnny. Also, Evil Devil Allie absolutely sparkled with Evan and damn it, I don't get why this show doesn't get that they have something with Brock Kelly.

I kind of wish the show would have gone with Chad and Sonny falling in love with each other because I think Zach Tinker and Billy Flynn would have played the hell out of it.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 6

I hope not.

I'm still weirded out by Sonny and Will both getting with Paul.

I'd think it would be a turnoff to know your sibling also went...there...with your significant other.

If there is a break-up, please Chanel, look elsewhere.

Maybe Ron should write for The Bold and the Beautiful, specifically Brooke.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 4
On 1/16/2023 at 4:21 PM, DisneyBoy said:

I hope not.

I'm still weirded out by Sonny and Will both getting with Paul.

I'd think it would be a turnoff to know your sibling also went...there...with your significant other.

If there is a break-up, please Chanel, look elsewhere.

Maybe Ron should write for The Bold and the Beautiful, specifically Brooke.

Well she could get with Joey or Tripp and focus on a new set of siblings. 

If JJ were still around he could work his way through another family himself...

Chanel isn't related to most of Salem she has more options than a lot of other characters..

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope they at least thrown me a little Tripp/Chanel bone this go around. They had the best chem of that Johnny/Chanel/Allie/Tripp foursome imo.

I liked their scenes I also liked the Tripp/Paulina dynamic too.

• Like 4

Oh boy. Heaven Susan? What does that outfit look like?

Guess poor Susan stays dead then, if she's tour guide in the clouds.....bummer.

Edit: Didn't Marlena get to be in a heavenly waiting room like...three years ago, with Andre there? Just remembered that.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh boy. Heaven Susan? What does that outfit look like?

Guess poor Susan stays dead then, if she's tour guide in the clouds.....bummer.

Edit: Didn't Marlena get to be in a heavenly waiting room like...three years ago, with Andre there? Just remembered that.

Andre and Tony.

If Susan is there, it doesn't mean that she is really dead as they aren't really killing off Marlena (I wish), Kate (ditto) and Kayla (she could live).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

At this point, if somebody "dies" in Salem, they ought to drop the body off at the No Name Motel, go to breakfast and then return to pick up the recently resurrected.

But now I'm wondering if a roll-on deodorant lasts through death till resurrection......

• LOL 12

We saw that picture in the previews with all three women in white and I knew that Susan was going to be their host. So, if Susan IS really dead, there is no reason NOT to kill Kristen for good. Also, I did laugh when I saw that picture in the article since all three women were wearing white flowy garments and Marlena is in a suit!

• LOL 7
3 hours ago, Retired at last said:

We saw that picture in the previews with all three women in white and I knew that Susan was going to be their host. So, if Susan IS really dead, there is no reason NOT to kill Kristen for good. Also, I did laugh when I saw that picture in the article since all three women were wearing white flowy garments and Marlena is in a suit!

If she can't wear pantsuits in the afterlife, Doc refuses to go!

• LOL 12

I'm still not sold that Susan is DEAD-dead. Yes, she is in heaven. So was Bo.

And Viki on OLTL.

And Jesse on All My Children...

In other words?

Heaven is like a resort town on soaps. Go for a while and come home with a souvenir angel-wings keychain or something.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Monday, January 30, 2023

• Xander makes sure Leo keeps his mouth shut.

• Stefan receives an unexpected call from Vivian. 

• Jack gives Gwen an ultimatum.

• Li confronts Gabi and demands to know what she’s up to.

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

• Jack encourages Chad to find love again.

• Rolf gets ready to deprogram Stefan, who is not exactly willing.

• Alex tries to repair things with Stephanie.

• Sarah pushes Xander to sign their divorce papers.

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

• Gabi fears her plan to deprogram Stefan has backfired.

• Bonnie tries convincing Sarah not to divorce Xander.

• Xander learns what Gwen has done for him.

• Chad opens up to Stephanie.

Thursday, February 2, 2023

• Wendy catches Alex sneaking out of Allie's bedroom. 

• Gwen and Xander try to wrap their heads around what’s next for them.

• Chad and Stephanie worry about the next stage of their relationship.

• Paulina urges Chanel to make things right with Allie.

Friday, February 3, 2023

• Steve stuns John and Roman with his plan for Orpheus.

• Kate encounters an old foe, while Kayla is reunited with a loved one.

• Sarah is revolted to learn Xander spent the night with Gwen.

• Marlena reunites with a former lover. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

This popped up on my Twitter feed. It is pretty out there and it is a rumor only at his time. Take with a grain of salt.

I was surprised.

Edited by Frozendiva
Rumor only. Had no idea if it was allowed spoiler tag free.
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Xander makes sure Leo keeps his mouth shut.

Shut? Or occupied...?

Bonnie tries convincing Sarah not to divorce Xander.

Just let Xander's body do the talking, BonBon.

3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Jack gives Gwen an ultimatum.

Only SEVEN more chances, young lady!

Marlena reunites with a former lover. 

Oh Christ. Ben's back already?

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really hope that Steve Burton's character isn't Jada's ex. I actually like Jada; I don't want her saddled with him, dammit!

Where is this coming from? I agree I don't think Jada should be stuck with Harris(did Marcus/Harris ever interact? I don't think they did tbh)

I'm trying to think who Marlena's former lover would be here? Obviously not Don Craig(unless they are dumb enough to recast the role)

Alex North(with a surprise appearance by Wayne Northrup maybe?)

• Like 3

It irritates me every time I’m reminded that Harris Michaels is supposed to be relevant. 

For Marlena’s ex-lover…. Richard Cates! He knows that she’s now more supportive of serial murderers than she used to be and would like another chance with her as long as they’re both dead.

(To be fair Richard Cates actually had a way higher body count than Ben did.) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Panopticon said:

It irritates me every time I’m reminded that Harris Michaels is supposed to be relevant. 

For Marlena’s ex-lover…. Richard Cates! He knows that she’s now more supportive of serial murderers than she used to be and would like another chance with her as long as they’re both dead.

The actors who played Don and Richard are dead so it makes no sense to recast the characters as this death and in heaven storyline is to celebrate DH's 5000 episode with Days. She had three big romances on the show with Don (Jed Allen died 2019), Roman (played by Wayne Northrop) and John.

I would love to see WN and show their flashbacks however how unless the show makes a wink at the audience that the real Roman died in the 90s and Marlena would completely forget about it when she comes back to life.

• Like 2

Isn't Harris supposed to be with Hope now? Maybe that is starting to be a way to get them back on the show? And, it looks like Kate got un-cremated and that all the women are home. I wonder if they still have the orchid disease and will need more treatments or did Susan cure them of it?

Maybe the ultimatum Jack gives Gwen is to tell what she knows about Xander's crimes?

Why is Leo still there? That was rhetorical - Ron loves him.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, Panopticon said:

4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Salem needs new people. Jada’s ex should be fresh and hopefully has no ties to anyone.

I didn't watch Beyond Salem 2, so I have no knowledge of Harris Michaels as a character. I do know Steve Burton from General Hospital and Young and the Restless. While I think he is a selfish actor who doesn't give his scene partners much to work with, I still think he is/was good at generating chemistry with his female leads. I was a huge Liason fan back in the day. I even liked Sharon/Dylan for the brief time they interacted on Y&R before I stopped watching.

All that being said, I actually like the idea of Jayda/Harris. Steve Burton is a huge name in Soap Operas, so I assume the character will be treated with great importance. It also gives Jada another tie to canvas and allows her more scene partners. I assume a Jada/Harris connection would mean Jada/Hope and Jada/Ciara scenes. Jada will also have a more integrated tie to the orchid storyline than just as a cop working with Rafe. This also gives her a chance to develop beyond Rafe and being a roadblock for Ericole.

I'm not saying the connection will be successful as I can't see the future. However, as a Jayda fan, I do like that she'll get to tangle with one of of the biggest names in Days' history, Hope Williams Brady, and a big name in Soap Operas, Steve Burton. And since we know Bo is supposed to come back, too, I can't imagine Jayda being metaphorical roadkill for Hope/Harris. That means there's a chance the show will actually take some care with her and build her up as a stronger character on canvas.

Time will tell.

20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm with Ron on that one. I enjoy Leo and his friendship with Gwen so I don't mind. I do think it's weird they're keeping him with Will and Sonny both gone. I wonder what they have planned for him?

I do love the Leo/Gwen relationship. Personally, I think Leo outgrew Will/Sonny a long time ago. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure where else he fits.

• Useful 3
20 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I didn't watch Beyond Salem 2, so I have no knowledge of Harris Michaels as a character

Technically, the character was on WELL before Beyond Salem 2. Harris Michaels on Days itself was actually Steve Burton's first daytime role pre-Jason Q/Morgan on GH.

He was involved with teenage Eve Donovan's (then played by Charlotte Ross) storyline when Eve was a teenage hooker and they were in high school, etc.

And he wasn't anymore interesting as Harris then...

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

I don’t care for Steve Burton as an actor (I don’t deny that he’s wildly popular but I don’t see the appeal).

I ALSO don’t care for Harris Michaels as a character.  Not when the teen version apparently felt guilty about pushing Eve to a near-successful suicide attempt, and not when the adult version thought that his past with Eve was something to snigger about. He’s somehow simultaneously boring and loathsome, which is actually quite an achievement.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

He’s somehow simultaneously boring and loathsome[.]

That's a perfect description of both his GH and Y&R characters. Like I said, he's a selfish actor, which I think lends to the boring and loathsome.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, Panopticon said:

I don’t care for Steve Burton as an actor

4 minutes ago, boes said:

He presents himself as an actor?  I thought he was a semi-sentient foot fungus with an extraordinarily adept agent.

I'd always assumed long term exposure to him was what killed Lila.  Hmm...

Live and learn, live.and.learn......

Edited by boes
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Is anyone suspecting or care that there is a possibility that Stephanie’s ex may be Sloan’s brother? He is due to show up at some point.

I've been waiting for him to show up. I hope he's not Stephanie's ex. Stop throwing men at her, show!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
22 hours ago, Panopticon said:

I forgot about Richard actually however like the Jed Allan, Rod Arrants is deceased now.

• Like 1