Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Isn't DiMera daughter whatzhername coming back? I'm guessing they'll bring Bo back to tie up her plotline too. Don't think he'll stay long though.

Will KA return as well?

I assume the entire plot line will revolve around Dimera dotter finally getting her own Ross Dress for Less Senior Discount card, with Kristen taking her on a personal tour of all the utterly inappropriate things Dimeras do after they're reached the age of fossiliation. 

They'll have joint Brazilian waxes done, together, in the shape they would have used in the 1800's when Brazil still had a monarchy.

I, for one, just can't wait!

I hope Ron films it all in sepia tones.

• LOL 9
13 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

If that's where they're filming, I don't think he'd have a choice.

Not what I'm saying. As far as we know, Reckell is not under contract and does still live quite a distance away. He would not be required to come.

So it would just seem a waste of a long trip to come back to just film a short commercial and nothing more.

• Love 6
On 9/3/2022 at 2:55 PM, brisbydog said:

Does Gwen discover she's pregnant 4 months in like last time?

JFC, I hope not. But, then, he's not called ReRon for nothing.

15 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

(NEW) -Rachel's custody hearing turns ugly.
-Kristen makes a shocking accusation against Brady.

I wouldn't put it past Kristen to accuse Brady of physically or sexually abusing Rachel. 

• Sad 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

She does that, no way Brady ever goes back to her.

Many writers have done that.  Lexie didn't realize that she was pregnant with Theo, either, until she was four months in, and that was under Paula Cwikly and Peter Brash's pen.

I would like to believe that but knowing Ron they'll probably think it turns Brady on. If they put Brady/Kristen back together I sincerely hope they kill off Brady at that point.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

This is speculation

The Salem USA Moving Company on Twitter: "There’s a rumor that Nancy framed Leo by “killing” Abigail and stabbing Sonny. Ron don’t want me to break his kneecaps. Just let it be Clyde so we can end this awful story #DAYS" / Twitter

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
51 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This is speculation

The Salem USA Moving Company on Twitter: "There’s a rumor that Nancy framed Leo by “killing” Abigail and stabbing Sonny. Ron don’t want me to break his kneecaps. Just let it be Clyde so we can end this awful story #DAYS" / Twitter

This is idiotic. How can the writers spin this? Nancy snapped (lost her mind) after her husband came out and her being supportive of Craig at the wedding was all a ruse.

If anything, wouldn't the story be Nancy killing Craig and framing either Leo or Clyde?

• Like 2
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Ral80 said:

This is idiotic. How can the writers spin this? Nancy snapped (lost her mind) after her husband came out and her being supportive of Craig at the wedding was all a ruse.

If anything, wouldn't the story be Nancy killing Craig and framing either Leo or Clyde?

This would make more sense. Its no secret that Craig/Nancy weren't fond of the Hortons but they wouldn't kill any of them either. Its just crapping on a plus sized woman first they say her entire marriage was based on a lie, then there were cracks about her weight and hair etc and to top it off her new love interest is a man who raped his stepdaughter and has killed others.  After all that's the best she can do no way a hot doctor would've ever loved her as she was *eyeroll* As a mother of two girls one would think Nancy would be horrified or Craig for that matter to have Clyde around Chloe/Joy yet nothing.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This is speculation

Is it any wonder at all just why NBC proper is booting this show?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Soap Opera Digest has a preview for the Fall:

I like that they're addressing Xander's past a bit more, but I assumed Xander had already (off-screen) told Sarah about all his criminal activities...the shootings, jailbreaks, diamonds, furnaces, etc. I mean...what kind of doctor marries a known criminal without hearing the entire story? Now, she'll be getting all upset about the details? Seriously? Do your research lady!

Apparently Nancy will get engaged to Clyde...and he's being written as having legit feelings for her? I'm...I'm sorry but this feels more than a little insulting. Poor, naive, overweight Nancy spends decades with a gay man, then rebounds with a vicious ex-con/drug dealer who possibly molested his daughter Jordan and caused his son to become a serial killer? How dumb and desperate is Nancy becoming exactly? And the big question is whether or not Chloe will come around to their relationship? Say WHAT? Chloe should pull a Lucas and lock her mother up for a few months if it gets her to forget about Clyde. Seriously Nancy. Of all the old guys...you pick the creepiest one? Why not Roman? Go with Roman!

This reminds me of all those real-life news reports about sad women living in small towns who stick by their crazy, dangerous, molesting/murdering husbands in spite of all the red flags. The ones who seem utterly clueless (or deeply in denial) because they're more terrified of being alone than being with a dangerous man. Nancy used to seem so shrewd - two steps ahead of others and nothing at all like those women. Ron has sure done a number on her.

And this Li story - huh???? So, Ron's logic is that...Li brought Stefan back to better his own position within the company, but then didn't think Stefan would get back with Gabi??? What?! Not only is Stefan going to get back with Gabi, but he was also running the company before he died and had a ton of business experience (according to Viv when she introduced him)...so...Li basically revived his own rival and will now act surprised when that blows up in his face...

...huh...

It would have made more sense for Rolf to just revive him on his own and Li to have nothing to do with it.

Frankly, all the spoilers seem boring.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

They really did just decide to have Stephanie play the Abigail part.

Chad and Stephanie did have kind of thing at one time though, didn't they?

No they never met onscreen before this. However yes they pretty much are just doing this even though I found Stephanie a lot more likeable in general than Abigail.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, tribeca said:

I too thought Stephanie and Chad use to be a thing.   Maybe I am confusing her with Melanie.   
chad and Stephanie do seem awful close for people who just met.  

Melanie makes sense, as she was on the show long enough for Chad to get promoted into the college set. They really kind of tried her with everyone in both the college set and the then-late 20's/early 30's set.

I double-checked and it looks like Stephanie was too old to be part of the Chad/Will/Gabi/Mia teen set that developed in 2009-2010. She was part of the college crowd instead, as this show still had the ability to pay for both a college crowd and a high school crowd. (Now they seem to have eliminated both and you're either just a kid or you're in your 20's.) Stephanie never had her high school years in Salem.

I was pretty much on the barge for most of this time period as I was busy with school.

It's kinda of fascinating how Abigail was very clearly part of a different cohort on the show with Ashley Benson, but when she returned as Kate Mansi she slowly got melded into the Will/Chad/Gabi cohort because they kept her in the college crowd.

I'm guessing they might be retconning Chad and Stephanie as knowing each other, then. I wonder if Stephanie's 1988 birthdate might stand, or if they'll shave a few years off. (Abigail got aged and then de-aged a little bit.) 

It's kind of funny, because Stephanie and Abigail didn't overlap as much as characters because Ashley Benson left within a year after they introduced Stephanie Johnson, and when Kate Mansi came on, Shelley Henning left.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I was like, "Oh, she'll see Bo," but yea then I was like wait he's alive now lol.

That was a great promo. I feel like it maybe revealed a bit too much but it has me excited.

I loved the promo. There are actually two. One is one minute long and then there is an extended 2-minutle long promo, too. In the extended one, we see Mike Horton return. We also get a glimpse of Victor, which was just as shocking but still nice to see.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Based off the promo, I don't think most of it will make me want to tune into Peacock. Rerun Ron is at it again with the road crashes. I am curious though who all is pictured on the road with drugged up Jennifer.  Is that Brady? Susan or Kate? I know the one is Ava, and at one time I would have never have said this, but I hope she doesn't get killed as she's actually none of the few I like these days. 

Other thoughts:

-Nicole is so going to screw Eric on the conference table like she did Rafe. Chloe better break out the bleach.

-Jada is probably pregnant

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Are the Abigail scenes in the promo meant to give Chabby fans closure so we can root for Chad and Stephanie? If so, nope not going to happen.

On 9/8/2022 at 1:47 AM, methodwriter85 said:

They really did just decide to have Stephanie play the Abigail part.

Chad and Stephanie did have kind of thing at one time though, didn't they?

Yes, and apparently that includes a love triangle with Chad and Ben Alex. I can't root for this, sorry.

9 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

Based off the promo, I don't think most of it will make me want to tune into Peacock. Rerun Ron is at it again with the road crashes.

Ron is also redoing a story from (I believe) 1997 in which Roman was sick and needed an orchid for an antidote. John, Hope, Kristen and Stefano (?) worked to find it in the jungle. 

I guess Mike was brought back to help Jennifer and maybe find the cure to for Kayla, Kate, and Marlena. I just hope they don't wind up killing him off too (a la Laura Horton).

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I really hope they don't kill off Jennifer. I hope that's not why Mike is coming back.

Glad to see Wendy, and I'm not unhappy with her hooking up with Johnny.

Glad to see Eric punching EJ.

No Ava.  I hope that's not an indication that TB is leaving.

Of course Stefan's return is going to interrupt Gabi and Li's wedding.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

-Nicole is so going to screw Eric on the conference table like she did Rafe. Chloe better break out the bleach.

Ahhh, let 'em have their fun. They didn't even have a honeymoon for pity's sake. And really, it's what Rafe deserves. 😄

MIKE!!! So nice to see him. I hope he stays around...but not long enough for Ron to screw him up.

I'm guessing...Ava dies in the car crash? They're not going to kill EJ or Jennifer. I'm just impressed they coughed up the cash for stock footage of an actual car crash! Eric and Adrienne will be jealous!

I'm so not looking forward to seeing Li get screwed over. He and Gabi could have been a power couple. Most of the newbies have no chemistry with one another. Boooo.

And extra boo for Kayla going to heaven. It's a fake-out obviously. Please leave the afterlife out of this Ron - too tacky. It's not like Kayla's PARENTS can pop up there for a cameo, so let it go already.

Yay, more Eli/Julie/grandkids stuff! (I'm guessing Christmas) He should be on the show full-time. Leave Lani to rot.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Okay, I saw the extended promo. Shocked to see Mike Horton! Hope he remains living. With Ron, one never knows.

But Horton males are few these days, so it would be nice if he sticks around for a bit.

Which is funny considering he wasn’t even mentioned in Abby’s obituary as her uncle… I figured they would forget his existence 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ral80 said:

Ron is also redoing a story from (I believe) 1997 in which Roman was sick and needed an orchid for an antidote. John, Hope, Kristen and Stefano (?) worked to find it in the jungle. 

Yup. That was after Kristen brought Roman back from the dead to keep Doc from marrying John. John and Kristen and Hope and Stefano met up with Rolf at a compound in the jungle (possibly Rolf's first appearance?) and John trekked out into the wilderness to find the necessary flower - the last of its kind, of course - on the side of a waterfall. I'll bet DAYS entire annual budget would get eaten up in a week trying to film those kinds of scenes now. It was really lush and elaborate.

Rolf successfully made a cure from the flower, but then it was lost and in the end, they had to use some of Stefano's own blood to save Roman's life, since he had the antibodies already in his system. This is how Stefano's crimes were washed aside and he became a free man (rather than rotting in prison after kidnapping Marlena to Paris, etc, etc, etc.)

As soon as I saw the flower in the promo, I thought the exact same thing.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Most intriguing to me was that they seem to be bringing in Li's sister, as well (whose name I didn't catch), likely as a love interest Johnny. 

Wendy. She was in Beyond Salem 2 and I really liked her so I too am excited to see her on the main show. I'm intrigued by the idea of her with Johnny. 

I just hope we get a decent amount of Johnny/Ava content before she's killed off.

• Love 4

Monday, September 19, 2022
Will and Chad try to help Sonny remember what happened the night of his attack.

Tuesday, September 20, 2022
EJ has an intriguing proposition for Stefan.

Nancy and Clyde are surprised when Craig returns to Salem.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Kristen gets John to explode at Rachel's custody hearing.

Thursday, September 22, 2022
Sonny lashes out at Alex over his betrayal.

Friday, September 23, 2022
Nicole and Eric come clean with each other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

Kristen gets John to explode at Rachel's custody hearing.

Yeah no kidding. You think? Jesus.

Kristen is so played out.

25 minutes ago, SouthernChick said:

Nicole and Eric come clean with each other.

...after getting dirty? 😊

• LOL 5
6 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

SO. Fucking. Tired. Of. Kristen.

KILL HER OFF. And I mean Isabella levels of DEAD.

Oh, I agree 100000000%.  I'm even ready for someone to tell her she's not a "real" Dimera, since she seems to think she's the final arbiter on who is and who isn't a Dimera.  

It's woodchipper time.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

We've already had Reardon (Jonah's girlfriend) and Taylor (the midwife) on the show.  Now Shin?  Three Wendys over the course of the show?  I thought that soaps try not to repeat names.

Hey! Nothing wrong with the name Wendy! (Ahem. LOL!) Even have a restaurant named after us!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Interesting that they stuck in that one about Craig returning. So, does that make him Abby's killer? He wouldn't have come back to get Leo, would he? And he wouldn't care enough to come back to tell Nancy not to marry Clyde. Maybe Nancy asks him to give her away?????

The thought has crossed my mind since that would make him on an even playing field with Clyde..

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Dayscafe seems to be hinting at a surprise for Belle and Shawn - a baby?

And Jada has a secret - also preggers?

Based off the Fall preview where Jada is seen fainting, I wouldn't be surprised she turns up pregnant. Would also explain why Ron rushed them into bed so fast.  

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Based off the Fall preview where Jada is seen fainting, I wouldn't be surprised she turns up pregnant. Would also explain why Ron rushed them into bed so fast.  

Jada was also in contact with Orpheus who had just infected Marlena, Kayla and Kate. Maybe he did the same to Jada.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I don't know.  He has nothing against her or anyone connected to her . . . unless Marcus did something to him, too, back in the day.  (I didn't watch in the '80s, so I don't know if Marcus and Orpheus even crossed paths.)

This is soap. Retrocontinuity is a thing. Hell, I was totally buying Chad and Stephanie acting like they knew each other when they really never crossed paths.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I don't know.  He has nothing against her or anyone connected to her . . . unless Marcus did something to him, too, back in the day.  (I didn't watch in the '80s, so I don't know if Marcus and Orpheus even crossed paths.)

Not at all.  Orpheus was dead when Marcus came on the scene..

• Like 2

If Craig is the killer, what a waste of two characters. “It will shock Salem”. . . No, Ron, nobody is shock at your horrendous writing/story telling. What is shocking is that the executives at Days still believe in you as their head writer. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Ral80 said:

“It will shock Salem”. . . No, Ron, nobody is shock at your horrendous writing/story telling. What is shocking is that the executives at Days still believe in you as their head writer. 

Can I emphasize this any more? 

It bears repeating.

🙄

I don't really want to see Andre back, but if that's the least idiotic option, so be it.

Craig's been ruined enough.

• Love 7