Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Gwen better be jailed if they arresting Anna. Let's see how Jack defends her now, boohoo she didn't grow up with him it's not her fault she kidnapped, assaulted Abigail and then injected Sarah with a drug. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Gwen better be jailed if they arresting Anna. Let's see how Jack defends her now, boohoo she didn't grow up with him it's not her fault she kidnapped, assaulted Abigail and then injected Sarah with a drug. 

Nah, just leave Gwen with Maggie once everything hits the fan. Maggie would more than handle her!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gwen better be jailed if they arresting Anna. 

You could replace 'Gwen' with pretty much any other character and this sentence would still work.

I do wonder what the plans are for Gwen now. They're even having Ava act like she thinks Gwen has gone too far, which we all know is ridiculous. I haven't seen anything about EOB leaving though.

• Love 5

SO I guess we can pretty much confirm that in exchange for getting off on the framing Rafe stuff nobody cares about, that Ava tells Abby and Chad EVERYTHING Gwen has done down to switching the cure, so that Chad gives Sarah the real cure and crashes the wedding with her. I hope Sarah bitch slaps her. And then Maggie does too. Xander is going to have a bit of a shock. And Jack.

• Love 7

At least when Sarah and Xander get back together I'll have more scenes to fast forward and I'll be able to get done watching the show quicker lol. Although, I'm sure Gwen will be pregnant so I might have to subject myself to Xander/Sarah. Ugh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

Sarah reunites w/Zander=Sarah's baby voice

Sarah stays a 5-year-old=Sarah's baby voice

I'll take Sarah stays a 5-year-old for $1.000, Alex!

Either way, I lose. Dammit lol.

If LG would stop playing Sarah as manic pixie dream girl-ish with a baby voice, I think I could actually enjoy and be interested in the fallout of this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sounds like next week will be a fun one for me!

I agree. Looks like must see Days next week.

27 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

How sad that the only available woman in town for Tripp is the one who his fiancé cheated on him with. 

To be fair, there are only two available women in his age range - Ali and Chanel. They'll have to move him to the Gwen/Gabi/Abby age range for dating, and two of those women are his first cousins.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

To be fair, there are only two available women in his age range - Ali and Chanel. They'll have to move him to the Gwen/Gabi/Abby age range for dating, and two of those women are his first cousins.

That's why it's a sad state of affairs; there's not enough young singles in the town for Tripp to find an available woman who:

a. he isn't related to

b. he didn't date before

c. didn't sleep with his ex

Without dating in a different generation.  

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Maybe it's time for Paige to come back from the dead.  Sad that we have to bring back zombies just so Tripp can find a date...

I'd rather they bring on Joy Wesley.

With Sonny (and Will when he's on), Tripp, Gwen, Abby and Chad and Steve and Kayla. The show should do more to make the Johnsons feel like an united family. I'm not even a Johnson fan, but it kinda surprised me how many Johnsons are on the show right now.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I'd rather they bring on Joy Wesley.

With Sonny (and Will when he's on), Tripp, Gwen, Abby and Chad and Steve and Kayla. The show should do more to make the Johnsons feel like an united family. I'm not even a Johnson fan, but it kinda surprised me how many Johnsons are on the show right now.

I wish there was one more Johnson, this one called Adrienne.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, boes said:

I wish there was one more Johnson, this one called Adrienne.

I absolutely do not understand why they needed to kill off Adrienne and bring back Bonnie played by the same actress just marry Justin...  it made absolutely less than zero sense.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Maybe it's time for Paige to come back from the dead.  Sad that we have to bring back zombies just so Tripp can find a date...

Considering how they don't care Ben killed her I don't see the point(unless it means Eve is free from prison) as most of her family isn't around sure there's Rafe/Gabi but will they care about those relationships. I rather they bring back Joy Wesley since her family is actually here. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Gwen doesn't deserve no final word. Abby should be having her thrown in jail as final word. 

The final "final word" would be even better if someone would off Gwen for good. A la "Isabella Toscano Black" dead, not "(until Joe Mascolo's passing) Stefano DiMera "dead".)

Let Xander or Maggie do the honors. Or yeah, Abigail.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Brendan Birch said:

Xander, as @Swartz has already said, has done so much worse, so that'd be the epitome of hypocrisy if he did it.  Maggie's no killer.  And neither is Abigail.

After the hell Gwen put Maggie through, I could see Maggie snapping. I'd acquit in a heartbeat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Arianna and Parker are due to be SORASed.

How much can they SORAS Arianna? Her parents all look so young, surely they don't intend to make her a teen. As it is, Sonny has a stupid mustache in some transparent but failed attempt to make him look older than Will (as he should be, though the actor clearly is not).

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Aymery said:

Sonny has a stupid mustache in some transparent but failed attempt to make him look older than Will (as he should be, though the actor clearly is not).

Sonny's moustache makes him look like he works the midnight shift at an adult movie house, or he's giving serious thought to joining a Rico Suave contest.

• LOL 11
7 hours ago, Aymery said:

How much can they SORAS Arianna? Her parents all look so young, surely they don't intend to make her a teen. As it is, Sonny has a stupid mustache in some transparent but failed attempt to make him look older than Will (as he should be, though the actor clearly is not).

They're not that far apart.  Chandler is 31 and Zach is 27.

• Love 3
On 4/13/2022 at 5:42 PM, FnkyChkn34 said:

They've talked about Joy lately - she'd have to be SORAS'd.  They talk about how she's away at boarding school with Parker.

It wouldn't be too much of a SORAS Joy was born in the mid 00s 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

What beautiful name did Ciara and Ben chose?

I hope hope hope it's Ollie.

And if by chance it turns out to be quadruplets, it can be Ollie Ollie Oxen Free.

• LOL 10

If Nancy starts dating Clyde I want to see Chloe and Brady show as much concern for her as the showed for  Craig.    Clyde is much more a danger then Leo.  

Well I would hope so. He is an ex-con drug dealer who physically and mentally abused his son and raped his underaged step-daughter.

• Love 4

I am delighted that BOTH weddings are trashed. I assumed that the Chad breaks up wedding spoiler was related to the Gwen wedding, not the Leo one, but I forgot he is in both plotlines. Glad Abby is able to dish the dirt on both Gwen aiding her kidnapping AND the swapping of the cure for Sarah. I know Gwen will be pregnant by the time Sarah gets her marbles back but I am just glad that Xander (and Jack) will know the extent of Gwen's evilling.

• Love 9

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think they've shown that yet, but I skip most Ben/Ciara scenes so I might have missed it.

It's next Friday's episode, per TV Guide. The wedding stuff seem to monopolize the days till then.  

04-22-2022

NBC

A possessed Allie plays mind games with Johnny. Ben and Ciara come up with a name for their baby. Tripp and Chanel bond over their heartache. Paulina kisses Abe. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I assumed that the Chad breaks up wedding spoiler was related to the Gwen wedding, not the Leo one, but I forgot he is in both plotlines.

From what I understand, he's going to bring Jackie Cox.  I don't know what she has to say that will end the wedding.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

A few years ago they named their fantasy baby "Beauregard", so I would not be at all surprised if they are as unoriginal in "real" life and call the demon child Bo. Or Addie if it's a girl.  I honestly don't care if they call it Addie since she was on way before my time and never cared for her (and I don't understand why the show tends to treat her like some saint), but I will be pissed if they call it Beauregard/Bo. I 🤮 at the thought of "Bo Weston". 

1 hour ago, RedElf said:

From what I understand, he's going to bring Jackie Cox. 

Who is Jackie Cox?

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

A few years ago they named their fantasy baby "Beauregard", so I would not be at all surprised if they are as unoriginal in "real" life and call the demon child Bo. Or Addie if it's a girl. 

AlDevil said it was a boy. 

Who is Jackie Cox?

-21dRk8P_400x400.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1