Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

I've read on twitter that it's connected to the Mexican cartel story.

I'd read a few months ago that Stefan would be paired off of sorts with Chloe once he was out of Chabby hell. I think that they'll eventually go the route of Gabi/Stefan, though. I think this is just a bump in the road. I already dread Brady's reaction to Stefan and Chloe being around each other. 

Rumor is both Chloe and Stefan will be leaving days so I understand if that rumor is true.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

i swear that bed could survive a nuclear apocalypse. 

AND, even though there was a fire, the bed has been sitting there for 6? + Months, the WHITE sheets are still clean!

Must be that All Tempa-Cheer.  

(Endorsed by 9 out of 10 psychopaths, coupon on the back.)

• Love 8

I've also seen RUMORS on Twitter about Tripp and Claire getting the axe.  Tripp could go, but I'd miss Claire's inept scheming. 

I do wonder, given the mentions of both Allie and Johnny being older and troubled, if they're going to bring them in as a new teen set in their production timeline.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I've also seen RUMORS on Twitter about Tripp and Claire getting the axe.  Tripp could go, but I'd miss Claire's inept scheming. 

I do wonder, given the mentions of both Allie and Johnny being older and troubled, if they're going to bring them in as a new teen set in their production timeline.

Allie and Johnny should be back.  I really hate that Ron is making Sami the same type of mother that she was with Will. It made sense with Will because Sami was a troubled traumatized  teenager when she had Will. Why can't Sami mature, but, keep her edge.  It is like all the writers see Sami as one way and never try to give her something different to do.

Also, the new Stefan is out as well. An awful character that bombed, Ron should never have put him with Chabby. 

• Love 2
Just now, Apprentice79 said:

Allie and Johnny should be back.  I really hate that Ron is making Sami the same type of mother that she was with Will. It made sense with Will because Sami was a troubled traumatized  teenager when she had Will. Why can't Sami mature, but, keep her edge.  It is like all the writers see Sami as one way and never try to give her something different to do.

But why would we want soap teenagers who are perfectly behaved?  And it makes sense because these kids' lives have been in upheaval for years as Sami tracked EJ's dong across the globe.  And I guess they have to write around Sami not being there full-time, you could have Allie return with Lucas and maybe Johnny comes to stay with "father figure" Rafe or something.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

But why would we want soap teenagers who are perfectly behaved?  And it makes sense because these kids' lives have been in upheaval for years as Sami tracked EJ's dong across the globe.  And I guess they have to write around Sami not being there full-time, you could have Allie return with Lucas and maybe Johnny comes to stay with "father figure" Rafe or something.

I never said that they should be perfectly behaved, but, why does Sami always have to be a bad mother.  We had to watch Will bitch at Sami for years. I really do not want to see Allie, Johnny and Sydney do the same.  There are lots of ways that they can write conflict between a parent and their child.  I also would like to see Noah come back and have Marlena counsel Carrie on how to deal with a child who is exhibiting signs that he is struggling with his gender identity.  Ron should think outside the box at times. 

• Love 2

I just think it makes sense with the set-up, which preceded Ron, that Sami had been dragging the kids around the globe looking for EJ.  That'd actually be an interesting alley to explore with Allie, that she felt like an afterthought in this EJ-centric family.  It's something I always wanted to happen with Cameron on GH, that he might have some identity issues given his brothers are products of two of Liz's great loves while his bio dad was a one-night stand who didn't get to come BFTD.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I just think it makes sense with the set-up, which preceded Ron, that Sami had been dragging the kids around the globe looking for EJ.  That'd actually be an interesting alley to explore with Allie, that she felt like an afterthought in this EJ-centric family.  It's something I always wanted to happen with Cameron on GH, that he might have some identity issues given his brothers are products of two of Liz's great loves while his bio dad was a one-night stand who didn't get to come BFTD.

I like that idea about Allie, especially if Allie started drinking heavy to deal with her issues and that could tie nicely with Lucas' issues with alcohol.  

• Love 4

It's floating around on twitter that Jordan kidnaps Charlotte and not Ciara. Interesting. 

Maybe it is cause Jordan finally found out about this moment? 

Supposedly Ciara will know her abductor (and it's not Ben) so I am curious who it will be. Tripp? 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I just think it makes sense with the set-up, which preceded Ron, that Sami had been dragging the kids around the globe looking for EJ.  That'd actually be an interesting alley to explore with Allie, that she felt like an afterthought in this EJ-centric family.  

I don't buy it because Allie was never an afterthought because she was close with EJ . After EJ died, Sami has always been raising those three kids together as one group.  It also doesn't make sense since Sami has stopped looking for EJ since she found out that Will was alive. Since late 2017, Sami returned to the kids and was no longer looking for EJ.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

It also doesn't make sense since Sami has stopped looking for EJ since she found out that Will was alive. Since late 2017, Sami returned to the kids and was no longer looking for EJ.

Wait, she wasn't?  I thought she was, that she had a new lead and that's how she eventually stumbled into Kristen's path.  Right?

• Love 3

From spoilers listed here,  Jordan is Ciara's abductor. Can't wait for the explanation.

18 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wait, she wasn't?  I thought she was, that she had a new lead and that's how she eventually stumbled into Kristen's path.  Right?

IIRC Sami stopped looking for a time after her penultimate visit cause she'd lost hope he was still alive after feeling like she'd been led on a chase for years without finding him - wasn't that part of why she screwed Rafe cause she was depressed about it? I know she talked about EJ to Rafe before they had sex, which was bizarre - that he was still alive but then she came across a new lead & that's how she got snared in Kristen's web. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I never said that they should be perfectly behaved, but, why does Sami always have to be a bad mother.  We had to watch Will bitch at Sami for years. I really do not want to see Allie, Johnny and Sydney do the same.  There are lots of ways that they can write conflict between a parent and their child.  I also would like to see Noah come back and have Marlena counsel Carrie on how to deal with a child who is exhibiting signs that he is struggling with his gender identity.  Ron should think outside the box at times. 

I do not see any good mothers on days.    Never see the children with Mom.  Even now Parker is with Nancy because if the previews Holly is the only one mentioned that Chloe is trying to look after.

For years Marlena only cared about JOhn.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

So since Jordan is Ciara's kidnapper (to which I say...huh? and why?), Hope will likely be frantic and once Rafe finds out it is Jordan, maybe he'll feel sorry for her and this mess will end them.

PLEASE?!

This story is designed to make Ben sympathetic when he saves Ciara from Jordan. I guess Jordan who was a decent person will be sacrificed for Ben. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

This story is designed to make Ben sympathetic when he saves Ciara from Jordan. I guess Jordan who was a decent person will be sacrificed for Ben. 

I have a feeling that Jordan snapped because of what Clyde did to her, just like Ben did.  And Ben still doesn't know the full scope, right, of what Clyde did to Jordan when they were kids?

• Love 2

Nadia who plays Chloe confirmed her exit on Instagram and it sounds pretty final like death. I hope that I am reading it wrong. I love Chloe.  Her original story was so wonderful and her romance with both Philip and Brady were divine. I loved her with both men, but, Philip was my favorite.  Philip is another character that is needed, but, Ron is obsessed with all things Dimera.,

• Love 6

If it is by death for most of these departing characters, as much as she is not a favorite of mine, this show had better NOT kill Ciara. Hope has already lost one kid. Let her leave town alive to go to school away from Salem and recuperate or something.

Also think it sucks if Chloe does die. These writers are so short-sighted.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Oh, Lord, it looks like there's going to be a serial killer on the loose.  I guess that will explain all of the leaving characters.

Oh goodie.  This probably means:

1. The focus will be on poor maligned Ben who everyone will think is guilty but of course will be innocent.

2. Characters with potential will be axed because the show has a history of sacrificing characters with potential and characters with a past for an instant cheap thrill only to realize that the short term gain is just that...short lived.

3. But on the plus side, we have a new romantic hero! (Spoiler alert: It's the killer.)

4. Ron will make Jack fans regret any praise sent his way for remembering his history as in a great ironic twist, amnesiac Jack takes after his adoptive father, Harper Deveraux, and becomes a serial killer.

• Love 8

A serial killer storyline, because those have worked out sooooo well before....😕

They better have Melaswen tidied up and ready to receive some visitors because these characters better NOT be dead!!!!

• Love 6

There have been very few serial killer stories on soaps I’ve liked. 

I don’t enjoy seeing characters I’ve grown used to watching harmed or tortured, usually it’s told in a really preposterous manner, and props the wrong people. These stories take cautious and intelligent writing and Ron I think wrote at least one really shitty serial killer story in his past 👎🏼🏃🏻‍♀️I also think it’s really risky to get rid of a bunch of characters at once. 

• Love 5

Is there an actual spoiler about a serial killer or is that just a spec based on the exiting characters?

If it's the former, yeah, I hated the various iterations of "Poor former SERIAL KILLER Franco is so sad when he's accused of murder!" on GH, I would not be into that here with Ben.

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Ron I think wrote at least one really shitty serial killer story in his past

The only one I can think of is the KAD Killer on OLTL, which, yeah, did not end well given it was mostly excuse to shine up VicTodd.  "Remember, guys, there were OTHER people who raped Marty too who are super evil compared to VicTodd so the rapemance was okay!".  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Whoa, I miss this thread for a day and all of a sudden, there's a serial killer who may be Jordan? Who are we expecting to be written off this way -- Chloe and who else? Is it spec or posted somewhere? 

@Chick2Chic -- thanks for bringing that Ben/Chad scene! Pretty violent. I love Chad's hair in that scene more than Corporate Chad now. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Whoa, I miss this thread for a day and all of a sudden, there's a serial killer who may be Jordan? Who are we expecting to be written off this way -- Chloe and who else? Is it spec or posted somewhere? 

@Chick2Chic -- thanks for bringing that Ben/Chad scene! Pretty violent. I love Chad's hair in that scene more than Corporate Chad now. 

The most violent scene between the two was when Ben beat the crap out of Chad in his apartment. I remember him bashing Chad's head over and over and over...It was so bloody and really showed who Ben was.. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Whoa, I miss this thread for a day and all of a sudden, there's a serial killer who may be Jordan?

If there's a serial killer - and that seems to just be a RUMOR at this point because of the departing cast - it wouldn't be Jordan.  We're supposed to see Jordan next week and this serial killer thing would be months away.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

The most violent scene between the two was when Ben beat the crap out of Chad in his apartment. I remember him bashing Chad's head over and over and over...It was so bloody and really showed who Ben was.. 

Oh my god, yes -- that scene haunted me for a while. 

Thanks @TeeVee329 -- I'll keep my eyes peeled for spoilers. But who are those leaving? Chloe, Stefan, Rex,.....anyone else that we know of?

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Trip, Claire and Ciara..

That's a LOT of characters  -- so much for the teen/young20s scene. But not Ben? I don't get it, but I guess I'm not supposed to until the time comes. Thanks, all! 

• Love 3

I've read Victoria Konefal has been strongly hinting she won't re-sign when her contract expires in a few months. If true, I hope TPTB have already started a hunt for another Ciara so we don't get another Vivian Jovani in the role. 

2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

It also showed who Chad was cause frankly he may not have been physical but his words to Ben were disgusting and incendiary. We know Ben has anger issues but also, we have been shown Chad physically assaulting Ben so it's not all one-sided and Chad is no poor, innocent victim. That Ben is the better fighter than Chad doesn't make Chad some poor victim, especially when his goal is to get in Ben's face and talk messy about Ben's sister and Ben's fiance at the time. Chad must not have heard that old saying of "talk shit, get hit." 

Edited by Chick2Chic
added something
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

It also showed who Chad was cause frankly he may not have been physical but his words to Ben were disgusting and incendiary. We know Ben has anger issues but also, we have been shown Chad physically assaulting Ben so it's not all one-sided and Chad is no poor, innocent victim. That Ben is the better fighter than Chad doesn't make Chad some poor victim, especially when his goal is to get in Ben's face and talk messy about Ben's sister and Ben's fiance at the time. Chad must not have heard that old saying of "talk shit, get hit." 

Ben was trying to kill Chad and put him in a coma in the scene that I was referencing.  Just because somebody insults you does not give you the right to kill that person.   Chad is not innocent at all, but, his sins did not deserve death.  Not to mention, he tried to burn Chad alive in that cabin.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Ben was trying to kill Chad and put him in a coma in the scene that I was referencing.  Just because somebody insults you does not give you the right to kill that person.   Chad is not innocent at all, but, his sins did not deserve death.  Not to mention, he tried to burn Chad alive in that cabin.

And Chad was also under suspicion for being the necktie killer and was madly trying to protect Abigail from Ben -- no one else was listening about Bad Ben at the time. I have huge affection for Chad so that may color my view, but I don't think he asked to be beaten within an inch of his life at all. They were at odds over Abs, but Ben was the serial killer, lol. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

1 minute ago, Lastwaltz said:

And Chad was also under suspicion for being the necktie killer and was madly trying to protect Abigail from Ben -- no one else was listening about Bad Ben at the time. I have huge affection for Chad so that may color my view, but I don't think he asked to be beaten within an inch of his life at all. They were at odds over Abs, but Ben was the serial killer, lol. 

Yep, Chad taunted Ben, but Ben's reaction was psychotic.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Obviously mileage differs but I just see it as diminishing Chad's own choices in exacerbating things with Ben.  Does Chad deserve death? Well, I dislike BF's Chad intensely so I am not the right person to answer that unbiased. I am not saying it gave Ben "the right," I said Chad talking shit was a choice and Ben's response was a consequence. That Ben is obviously more skilled a fighter than Chad yet Chad kept getting up in his face to say nasty things to him is something that should be noted. IMO stressing the reaction and not the catalyst can be disingenuous. I know the scene you're talking about. I've seen it floating around on twitter too cause folks in the #Cin hashtag have posted it fairly recently. I don't recall Chad being innocent that time either but both men bring out the worst in each other and it's made even more irritating that it was over the feckless Abby. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

Obviously mileage differs but I just see it as diminishing Chad's own choices in exacerbating things with Ben.  Does Chad deserve death? Well, I dislike BF's Chad intensely so I am not the right person to answer that unbiased. I am not saying it gave Ben "the right," I said Chad talking shit was a choice and Ben's response was a consequence. That Ben is obviously more skilled a fighter than Chad yet Chad kept getting up in his face to say nasty things to him is something that should be noted. IMO stressing the reaction and not the catalyst can be disingenuous. I know the scene you're talking about. I've seen it floating around on twitter too cause folks in the #Cin hashtag have posted it fairly recently. I don't recall Chad being innocent that time either but both men bring out the worst in each other and it's made even more irritating that it was over the feckless Abby. 

I understand where you are coming from, Chad was an ass to Ben. The first time he met Ben, he was rude and disrespectful to him.   Chad was all about Melanie before Abigail and once Billy Flynn came on as Chad, he became enamored over Abigail.  I despised Melanie, but, I thought her and Billy Flynn's Chad had awesome chemistry. I could have gotten behind that pairing.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I'm tired of serial killers on soaps I mean if your going to do one do it with a twist like the nanny on hollyoaks who is going around killing all the bad fathers 

They've been around for decades, though. It's not something new. Sometimes it's straightforward and sometimes there is a twist but I don't see it being something that ever goes away.  They are especially handy in culling large casts. 

Also, there are still folks in town who may not be serial killers but they have themselves killed or ordered someone - possibly multiple someones -  to be killed. 

I am not sure where Ron is going with Jordan's return and her kidnapping Ciara & possibly Charlotte. IIRC, Jordan was fairly level headed when she was last in Salem despite her tragic upbringing. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

I am not sure where Ron is going with Jordan's return and her kidnapping Ciara & possibly Charlotte. IIRC, Jordan was fairly level headed when she was last in Salem despite her tragic upbringing. 

Jordan was level-headed but VERY tightly strung, I always thought. As if a tug on the right thread would unleash her inner badass. I liked that about her! 

• Love 3

FWIW Victoria K did an Instagram live last night and debunked the rumor she's leaving. Whether she means now or a few months from now not sure.

I'm OK with this Ciara/Jordan story and making Ben a hero if it will somehow put an end to Rope. Of course my great wish is for this rumored serial killer to off Rafe but I'll take what I can get lol

55 minutes ago, boes said:

Yep, Chad taunted Ben, but Ben's reaction was psychotic

That's cause he was psychotic! Batshit crazy psycho. Chad was an ass buy Ben overreacted in a scary way. I like Ben well enough now and I'm wait and see on how they continue to try redeeming him but man, dude was nuts. I can never erase from my brain Paige's brutal murder.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, howmanywords said:
1 hour ago, boes said:

Yep, Chad taunted Ben, but Ben's reaction was psychotic

That's cause he was psychotic! Batshit crazy psycho. Chad was an ass buy Ben overreacted in a scary way. I like Ben well enough now and I'm wait and see on how they continue to try redeeming him but man, dude was nuts. I can never erase from my brain Paige's brutal murder.

Yet Chad still kept getting in Ben's face and getting his ass beat.  That's my thing with this situation. I am not saying Ben's reaction was normal. It was brutal plus we know he has anger issues and he also knows how to fight. And yet Chad kept getting in Ben's face to nastily taunt him about Abby and/or Jordan, which was stupid, egotistical, or suicidal on Chad's part. Or maybe all three. Again, Ben's reaction was OTT but Chad constantly taunting Ben to push him over the edge knowing he'd get his ass beat isn't exactly normal behavior either. 

9 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

FWIW Victoria K did an Instagram live last night and debunked the rumor she's leaving. Whether she means now or a few months from now not sure.

Oh, that's good. 

As for Rafe, looks like from the previews I posted earlier today that they're going to put him back in Kate's orbit. 

48 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Jordan was level-headed but VERY tightly strung, I always thought. As if a tug on the right thread would unleash her inner badass. I liked that about her! 

I am guessing with this turn of events that Jordan isn't coming back with Rafe's baby? The timeline didn't make sense to me on that anyhow but I'll take the show foisting Rafe's baby on Jordan than the show trying to tie him to Sami with a baby. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

I am guessing with this turn of events that Jordan isn't coming back with Rafe's baby? The timeline didn't make sense to me on that anyhow but I'll take the show foisting Rafe's baby on Jordan than the show trying to tie him to Sami with a baby. 

Enough with the poor babies being passed around, right? Oy. That's not the only way to set up conflict, lol. 

• Love 4