Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

That promo was ridiculous.  I just do not care for so many stories on this show.  I rolled my eyes so hard at that Ben the Serial Killer and Ciara nonsense.  I would say more about that but...yeah.

Ben and Ciara - I hope those two get together and NEVER break up.  Though even those two being saddled with each other won't be enough punishment for the multiple murderer whose got a big case of the sadz and that self-involved, pain-in-the-ass mini-Abigail. 

But it's a start!

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

Get out of my head, haha, could not agree more. Based on what WilSon are wearing at those points in the promo, I'd say you're exactly right. Le sigh...

You need to get out of my head.  I was looking at the clothes, too.  Looks like Paul goes out one door and then Leo comes in through another.  Then, there’s Sonny and Will kissing under the mistletoe.  So, I guess the true reunion doesn’t happen until Christmas?

3 minutes ago, boes said:

Ben and Ciara - I hope those two get together and NEVER break up.  Though even those two being saddled with each other won't be enough punishment for the multiple murderer whose got a big case of the sadz and that self-involved, pain-in-the-ass mini-Abigail. 

But it's a start!

This Ben the Serial Killer and Ciara pairing just irks me and most of it has to do with the fans of that pairing.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

You need to get out of my head.  I was looking at the clothes, too.  Looks like Paul goes out one door and then Leo comes in through another.  Then, there’s Sonny and Will kissing under the mistletoe.  So, I guess the true reunion doesn’t happen until Christmas?

Christmas wouldn't surprise me. Freddie had been hyping up something around Thanksgiving, but I'm thinking an undead Leo is probably what we'll be seeing instead of a reunion. I'll be pleased if we get a kiss during that scene where Will explains things to Sonny, at least from how things are looking, lmao.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

as well as Holly's half-sister Melanie - are all viable candidates if off-canvas, and I actually would like to hear them decline/be ruled out/at least name checked.

Ha! I'd love to see Melanie come back into the mix to claim Holly (who looked adorable!). 

I have to absorb that preview a bit more. Mainly I'm just thinking, 'eesh, we have to wait till January for this all to end?" But I'm glad to see JACK! Although his affect worries me. What does it MEAN? 

All this time, I was thinking that Jordan's return to the show would be around Paul's recovery and rehab...

BLECH to the Ciara/Ben pairing. It's just gross. I'm not invested in either of them enough to consider being won over by the idea of them together. I hope the new JJ love interest has some chops because with Chabby gone soon, the show is thirsty for another young super-couple (Ben/Ciara and Claire/Tripp will never fit that bill). 

Edited by Lastwaltz
more thoughts
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Tasha Brand said:

Absolutely.  I actually do like Gabi and think that her feelings toward Abigail are absolutely justified, and I think that her schemes are completely understandable.  But she has taken this way too far, and the spoilers indicate that she's going to take it even farther.  So if she becomes an outcast, shunned by society, she'll deserve it.

Sure she deserves it but that doesn't mean I feel any sympathy for abby since she never pays any of the shit she does.

Thank goodness chabby will be gone soon there really the only story I hate.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, MsTree said:

What are the fans saying that annoys?

Oh, trying to rationalize him being a serial killer; saying that as long as he takes his medicine, he'll be fine.  He should be kept around just because he's hot and the chemistry and all that.  Yet, some of these folks are the same people who go off about Franco on General Hospital.  You can't give one serial killer a pass and not the other.

8 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

Christmas wouldn't surprise me. Freddie had been hyping up something around Thanksgiving, but I'm thinking an undead Leo is probably what we'll be seeing instead of a reunion. I'll be pleased if we get a kiss during that scene where Will explains things to Sonny, at least from how things are looking, lmao.

Yes, just have to hope for a kiss or even a passionate hug before Leo comes in and ruins everything.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Oh, trying to rationalize him being a serial killer; saying that as long as he takes his medicine, he'll be fine.  He should be kept around just because he's hot and the chemistry and all that.  Yet, some of these folks are the same people who go off about Franco on General Hospital.  You can't give one serial killer a pass and not the other.

Yes, just have to hope for a kiss or even a passionate hug before Leo comes in and ruins everything.

Or that Gabi should be with Ari and is a terrible person but Ben had a bad childhood and it’s Abbys fault he killed people.  I don’t really love Abby either but it’s not her fault Ben killed people.   My least favorite part of Ben/Ciara so we are supposed to think Hope is the bad guy.  

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I think eve has something to do with Jack's return.I hope Jennifer has to fight for Jack for once.

Ha, an Eve angle would be delicious, Harmony. And I was thinking/hoping the same thing about Jack and Jenn, though it would take a helluva lot to convince me that Jack would willingly reject Jennifer. But I'd love to see her fight for him. 

• Love 4

The coming custody battle seems so out place. None of the principals have a claim on Holly, especially Eric. I think it would have been better, if Ericole were married when she died. It would have given Eric's claim more gravitas.   I could see Victor scheming to get Sarah custody of Holly to please Maggie.

Jack and Jennifer is very intriguing. I hope they have Jack thinking that it is 1989. That was the best version of Jack.  I think Ron could write for Jack. I know that I criticize him a lot, but, Jack is the type of character that he could write for. 

I am team Gabi all the way. Yes, she is vile right now, but, I hate Abby.  She will be a victim once again with lots of family to tell her that she is awesome. Meanwhile, Gabi has nothing. I will never understand the show's fascination with Abby.  I will die when Julie will once again shriek how Gabi is the devil.. I will preemptively tell Julie to shut the hell up..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I am team Gabi all the way. Yes, she is vile right now, but, I hate Abby.  She will be a victim once again with lots of family to tell her that she is awesome. Meanwhile, Gabi has nothing. I will never understand the show's fascination with Abby.  I will die when Julie will once again shriek how Gabi is the devil.. I will preemptively tell Julie to shut the hell up..

The most hilarious thing about Gabi's revenge is that the absolutely worse things that happened/will happen were things that Gabi did not set up.

Like Abby marrying her rapist. That's on dummy Abby.

Or Chad handing the baby over to Stefan. That's on Chad

As much as i have liked Chad, the worse thing that happened to his character is the chokehold Chabby relationship had on his character and the ridiculous length the show went to give them DRAMA in order to make the interesting. Which a was failure since Abby returned from the dead after faking her death and being besties with a psycho like Andre.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, nilyank said:

The most hilarious thing about Gabi's revenge is that the absolutely worse things that happened/will happen were things that Gabi did not set up.

As much as i have liked Chad, the worse thing that happened to his character is the chokehold Chabby relationship had on his character and the ridiculous length the show went to give them DRAMA in order to make the interesting. Which a was failure since Abby returned from the dead after faking her death and being besties with a psycho like Andre.

I think that the show was too quick to bring back Abigail. They should have had Gabi and Chad bond as single parents while dealing with their awful past.   Gabi and Chad should have been a slow burn with lots of pitfalls, misunderstandings, fear, insecurity, jealousy as they fall in love.. I want a good old fashion soap romance.. We should have also seen Gabi grapple with her past with Nick and having been in prison. Perhaps, Arianna rejects her because she does not remember her and she finds solace in helping Chad with Thomas who needs a mom. Chad should have been dealing with his family's awful legacy as Dimeras and how to raise Thomas with Stefano looming in the background. 

I lost my love for Chad when they put him with that drip Abigail.   

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 7
18 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

why did kate hire Leo in the first place?I did laugh at sonny calling her a monster though.

She kinda didn't, it was Vivian's scheme to begin with and Kate just kinda took it over when Vivian "died".

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Xander and Nicole are still alive, and they will be back.

Ari Zucker was in Kyle Lowder’s Instagram video from the on-set anniversary party and tried to dodge the camera. He said she was just there for the celebration, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up back in Salem. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

I think that many people reject giving Franco a chance because all of his crimes are so whitewashed.  Everyone on GH except for Jason, Sam, Sonny, Carly, Michael, and Cameron.  (And half of those six are pretty vile and of themselves.)

With Ben, there is no whitewashing. People are constantly there to remind us of his crimes and of his past.  He shows genuine regret and remorse all the time.  This is preferable to Franco, whose regret and remorse feel more like lip service being paid than actual, genuine contrition.

Hell, were it up to me, I would pair Ben up with someone brand new who didn't know of his past.  While I enjoy Robert and Victoria's chemistry, I'm largely only enjoying them together because this is going to break up Ciara's chemistry-free relationship with Tripp.

Yes to all this but I'm going to add something.  I HATED Ben at one time.  Even when the character was first introduced I didnt like him or RSW. The necktie story? Forget it.  I was shaken for the longest time remembering Paige's brutal murder.  When it started popping up in the rumor mill that TPTB were hinting at a possible Ciara and Ben pairing I was mortified. So, for the life of me I have no idea why I've become somewhat fascinated by the two of them and can't take my eyes off them when they are together. Yes some of the CIN fanatics could be a bit much but I'm also not going to even try and deny that there is chemistry. I can't explain why I have changed how I feel but I'm enjoying how they are writing Ben and that they aren't simply forgetting what he did. And really, he wouldnt be the first bad guy who ended up becoming a leading man that fans started rooting for.  

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, nilyank said:

This is the best part. Lol. Gabi’s “mastermind” plans only work with Abigail and Chad’s help which is hilarious.  She definitely did not plan for Abigail to marry Stefan. That was her own dumb idea. I’m always reminded how no one was a little more upset with Abby for faking her death. Another pass for the Princess. 

Team Gabi all the way. Listening to Julie screech through accusations should be punishment enough.  I am curious while they are dealing with Leo how Will and Sonny react to the Gabi/Abby/Chad mess. It would be pretty refreshing for one (Will I hope) to be not as angry as everyone else. 

• Love 9

I just realized that they didn’t show the new guy with Paul in the promo. I was hoping to get a feel for him, but I guess I will just have to wait.

Maybe his casting is an indication they will recast Paul, which for me would be tragic but Ron loves threesomes and Leo is probably not long for a stay in Salem, much as I wish he would be.

If only Leo could show up with his own “Baby Bonnie” in tow, I would pay real money to make that happen, heh. 

Even though it sounds impossible it actually, if the timeline was a little longer, could have happened.

Leo could have procured some of Sonny’s man batter and then gotten a donor egg and voila. And Sonny would be handcuffed because if he were to attempt to take Leo down in a court of law to claim the child, Leo could easily expose Sonny’s almost murder of him, that would make for some good old soapy time magic. 

Definitely it’d be a first such storyline involving a queer/gay couple. But alas...

Can Abby and Gabi just have a sudden death, winner takes all cage match already? Although if neither survived I wouldn’t mind that outcome personally. 

Their storyline is going to drag on for way too long it looks like. Will they involve Jack in it somehow I wonder. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Bwill3133 said:

This is the best part. Lol. Gabi’s “mastermind” plans only work with Abigail and Chad’s help which is hilarious.  She definitely did not plan for Abigail to marry Stefan. That was her own dumb idea. I’m always reminded how no one was a little more upset with Abby for faking her death. Another pass for the Princess. 

Team Gabi all the way. Listening to Julie screech through accusations should be punishment enough.  I am curious while they are dealing with Leo how Will and Sonny react to the Gabi/Abby/Chad mess. It would be pretty refreshing for one (Will I hope) to be not as angry as everyone else. 

I remember Camilla having an interview a few months ago hinting that will was going to be there for her unless I remembered it wrong.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dlyn said:

Ari Zucker was in Kyle Lowder’s Instagram video from the on-set anniversary party and tried to dodge the camera. He said she was just there for the celebration, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up back in Salem. 

On the new Days App, they confirm that Paul Telfer will be back in 2019 and he will be having scenes with the characters of Eric, Sarah, Victor, Sonny and Nicole.

• Love 2
On 11/10/2018 at 8:58 PM, howmanywords said:

Here is the big fall promo shown today at Days of Days..holy crap! So much to take in. Gabi getting bitchslapped by Julie and Abby, Hope with Ted looks interesting, Ben confronting Tripp ("the only guilty man, excuse me, boy is you" LOL!), the Holly custody battle, JACK!! In tears here seeing Jennifer crying seeing him

https://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/preview-all-the-drama-to-come-before-the-end-of-the-year-on-days/3823542

I’ll check in with you guys to find out when the Jack scene airs.

• Love 4

Am I the only one hoping that Jack comes back pissed about how Jennifer has been acting since his last "death"? He definitely does not look happy to see her in the preview.

10 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Jack and Jennifer is very intriguing. I hope they have Jack thinking that it is 1989. That was the best version of Jack.

Ooh, classic Jack really is the best - not the bumbling clown they turned him into (although MA absolutely killed the PTSD storyline during his last visit). I wonder if Angelica had him this whole time and was brainwashing him. Her death lead to his finally being released on the world. Maybe a hostile takeover of The Spectator? In this day and age, a journalism story done right could be absolutely riveting and Jack was always a great writer and amazing in newsman mode. I just want to hear him call Jennifer 'Miss Horton' again.

Off to YouTube - time to relive some of my favorite Jack moments from 1989-1991 which will be my happy place until Jack is officially back.

Gabi will pay a far greater price than Abby has for what she has done, make no mistake about that. And Chad, why don't you run another DNA test after the baby is born before just handing her over to Stefan? Idiot.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, AnswersWanted said:

I just realized that they didn’t show the new guy with Paul in the promo. I was hoping to get a feel for him, but I guess I will just have to wait.

Maybe his casting is an indication they will recast Paul

Do you mean the guy that's supposed to be a "glimmer of romantic hope" for Paul when leaves?  I don't think that's supposed to be a big part, just a little wink of something.  I figured it'd be someone we've already seen - Gil the Stripper or MBB or, what's his face, that guy Paul was dating off-screen before Paul.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Do you mean the guy that's supposed to be a "glimmer of romantic hope" for Paul when leaves?  I don't think that's supposed to be a big part, just a little wink of something.  I figured it'd be someone we've already seen - Gil the Stripper or MBB or, what's his face, that guy Paul was dating off-screen before Paul.

No, he's a handsome Black guy.. Very beautiful..

Oh, missed that.  And huh, I was convinced it was someone we already knew.

But anyway, I don't think it's anything more than that, just a guy Paul flirts with on his way out of town.  I wouldn't read anything else into it at this juncture.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

I think that many people reject giving Franco a chance because all of his crimes are so whitewashed.  Everyone on GH except for Jason, Sam, Sonny, Carly, Michael, and Cameron.  (And half of those six are pretty vile in and of themselves.)

With Ben, there is no whitewashing. People are constantly there to remind us of his crimes and of his past.  He shows genuine regret and remorse all the time.  This is preferable to Franco, whose regret and remorse feel more like lip service being paid than actual, genuine contrition.

Hell, were it up to me, I would pair Ben up with someone brand new who didn't know of his past.  While I enjoy Robert and Victoria's chemistry, I'm largely only enjoying them together because this is going to break up Ciara's chemistry-free relationship with Tripp.

Like I said, you can’t give one serial killer a pass not the other.  If you’re giving passes to serial killers, it should be to both. Actually, you shouldn’t give a pass to a serial killer.

2 hours ago, AnswersWanted said:

It’s a teeny, tiny part to usher a character off canvas.  They’re not going to waste prime promo spot for that.  It’s not that big of a deal.

• Love 2

I never said it was a big deal, I was mostly thinking out loud. A lot of day players can have expanded roles, heh, it's not outside the realm of possibility. But I won't lose sleep if he vanishes off screen with Paul for the indefinite future.

Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to having another queer figure around, especially a POC since Paul is exiting. 

6 minutes ago, Tasha Brand said:

Right.  Paige.  For whom no one on here care that much until now.  How very convenient.

It does not matter that most people did not care for Paige. I liked her and she did not deserve to suffer like that. She did nothing to him, she just had the misfortune of having a polite conversation with Chad at the Horton square and he used that as a basis to torture her and kill her.  She was collateral damage to him. A means to an end.  

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Same here. Paige's brutal murder is seared in my memory.   

And even though I know he's alive again, I also can't forget the agony Will went through when Ben strangled him. 

Also, I love in the promo the burn Ben gives to Tripp calling him a boy, but I guess he didn't realize that Ciara is actually  younger then Tripp, so if Tripp's a boy doesn't that make Ciara a girl still?  Whatev, Go CIN! :):)

It is rather glorious watching the Chabby implode all by themselves--Abs deciding to marry her rapist, Chad deciding to have Abby committed and give the baby to the rapist--all choices maybe by the Bobsey twins themselves, no Gabi interference needed.  Suck on that Julie.

And I do hope that when everything comes out, Will and Sonny stand by Gabi and not just because she's Ari's mom but because they're sympathetic to the hell she went through.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Tasha Brand said:

Brutal though it was, I was still way more disturbed by Wendy, a mere day player, being murdered by Ben than by Paige's murder.

Still giving him a chance, though.

Cool, we like what we like. That is the beauty of this message board.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

It does not matter that most people did not care for Paige. I liked her and she did not deserve to suffer like that. She did nothing to him, she just had the misfortune of having a polite conversation with Chad at the Horton square and he used that as a basis to torture her and kill her.  She was collateral damage to him. A means to an end.  

I agree and the damage done by that and Will’s now undone murder was profound. I think that this coupled with the awful version of Ciara we have been given make not watching this coupling say. Given that, all of the characters in the Ben/Ciara/Trip/Claire story are unlikable, so I’m not surprised thatbBen is coming out looking like the best of that bunch.

For me, the big problem with the Ben is the killer reveal was the fact that it flew in the face of everything we had been told about who the killer would be (a shocking, you’ll never believe it in a million years reveal) and the reveal’s impact on the canvas of the show (the impact will be felt by everyone in Salem for years to come). The character of Ben and the reveal didn’t meet that. While I know that shows hype things all the time and then the execution doesn’t live up to the promise, I will always belive that the turmoil going on behind the scenes altered what the original plans for the story were. I remember that there were at least three relatively major characters who were rumored to be leaving and then the showrunners changed yet again and those characters remained. I’m blanking in the actors/characters now, but I remembered thinking at the time that if any of those people were the killer, it would be a return to the old school murder mysteries of soap lore. You know, when Chris Kosichek’s brother, Jake was the killer, when it looked like Roman and then Tony were the killer, when Harper Deveraux was the killer, you know, big deals like that whose reveal shook the canvas of the show.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe Jack has amnesia and Eve poisons his mind against Jenn/makes him think that he and Eve are together?  That would be pretty classic soap.

Based on nothing but soap watching experience of 45 years, I'm betting this is exactly what happens. And I think it could be awesome. I would love a long arc of Jack and Jennifer getting back to each other. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe Jack has amnesia and Eve poisons his mind against Jenn/makes him think that he and Eve are together?  That would be pretty classic soap.

I can see that happening looking forward to this story.

• Love 4

I like the Ciara & Ben connection so far. I'm willing to give it a chance because TPTB aren't racing to have everyone forgive him like they do Abby. I'm fine if folks don't ever forgive him. I don't need him to be championed on or off screen. I just want to be entertained so the slow redemption story and his falling for Ciara is working for me. Not every character will be to everyone's taste and the Cin chemistry works for me. I don't mind darker characters as too many "good" characters, which Days actually doesn't have many of anyway, just gets too pious and self-righteous for me. I want the conflict of varying personalities currently and in the future. I also am more forgiving with the redemption cause Ben was the latest in a line of people tarnished to prop up Abby as an innocent victim who never hurts anyone - next up on that train of characters pushed down to lift Abby & Chad is Gabi as we saw in the DoD vid.

We all remember different things that are tipping points. I haven't looked at Will the same since he cheated and wrote that hit piece on his mother while also only thinking how he could protect Abby. I remember Rafe joyfully wanting to hurt Arianna in order to cover up Sami's crime of shooting EJ. Abby trying to kill people recently. One of my friends hates Marlena for what he calls being a bad mother and selling Kristen in to slavery. As long as the writing is decent and the actors turn in some solid performances plus there's chemistry in scenes, I'm cool.  

Anywho, I get why Tripp did what he did. Doesn't make him evil though what he did was criminal and stupid. He was desperate and trying to fight the inevitable of what he already deep down knows about Ciara's burgeoning feelings. The best antagonists in a story, IMO, are the ones who you can get why they did or said something even if you don't agree with it. Then again, this isn't Tripp's first rodeo.

Eli and Lani still have no chemistry. *sigh*

Ugh at the return of KM as Abby but at least it's a short return. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

We all remember different things that are tipping points. I haven't looked at Will the same since he cheated and wrote that hit piece on his mother while also only thinking how he could protect Abby. I remember Rafe joyfully wanting to hurt Arianna in order to cover up Sami's crime of shooting EJ. Abby trying to kill people recently. One of my friends hates Marlena for what he calls being a bad mother and selling Kristen in to slavery. As long as the writing is decent and the actors turn in some solid performances plus there's chemistry in scenes, I'm cool.  

Marlena never tried to sell Kristen into slavery. Kristen tried to sell Susan into slavery and steal her son by pretending to be Susan. Susan turned the tables on Kristen and did to her what she intended to do to Susan. Susan pretended to be Kristen to fool Stefano and go have a life with Edmund and EJ.   That was a fitting ending for both characters in my opinion. Neither EJ, Susan and Kristen needed to ever come back. I know that is an unpopular opinion on here..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Neither EJ, Susan and Kristen needed to ever come back. I know that is an unpopular opinion on here..

You feel how you feel. Not everyone will like the same characters and I do think those characters are popular with the general audience whether folks love them, hate them, or love to hate them. Folks don't feel indifferent to them. They create buzz and stories and that's needed. That's one reason why TPTB bring them back. Without high energy characters who can generate chemistry in scenes with other characters  we're left with the doldrums of Elani and Chabby and Rafe (TBF, Eli can sizzle with other characters but he doesn't with Lani nor with Gabi). If everyone was happy/content all the time - or viewers were bored - there would be not conflict and no show.  One of my favorite recent shows, Elite on Netflix, is good with showing characters who are protagonists in their own stories and antagonists in other stories. It's not black and white & I think no soaps is meant to be black and white (esp when "white" characters do bad things on a consistent basis).

Like I said before, I am happy with upcoming Cin and they seem to be generating enough buzz that Ron and other soap medium have noticed & commented. I'm here for a young pairing that generates chemistry and genuine interest now. Looking forward instead of looking back.

Ah, I forgot to mention about the promo what looks like the pairing of Sheila and Abe... which meh. Isn't Sheila like Eli's age? Not to mention, the show keeps putting Abe with these feisty women when he's so dully and dry. Also still not a fan of the putting all the Black people together instead of integrating their stories and romances. Not sure why romances with Black characters are segregated on Days. Doesn't seem like they feel the need to do it with characters of other races / ethnicities yet it seems they base pairings on melanin tones with Days. (GH does it too, though). I'm fine with two Black characters have chemistry and are paired together - Neil / Druscilla and Hevon on YR are good examples - but Eli has more chem with Sheila than he does Lani & Abe and Sheila work better as foils for each other than potential lovers, IMO. 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

You feel how you feel. Not everyone will like the same characters and I do think those characters are popular with the general audience whether folks love them, hate them, or love to hate them. Folks don't feel indifferent to them. They create buzz and stories and that's needed. That's one reason why TPTB bring them back. Without high energy characters who can generate chemistry in scenes with other characters  we're left with the doldrums of Elani and Chabby and Rafe (TBF, Eli can sizzle with other characters but he doesn't with Lani nor with Gabi). If everyone was happy/content all the time - or viewers were bored - there would be not conflict and no show.  One of my favorite recent shows, Elite on Netflix, is good with showing characters who are protagonists in their own stories and antagonists in other stories. It's not black and white & I think no soaps is meant to be black and white (esp when "white" characters do bad things on a consistent basis).

Like I said before, I am happy with upcoming Cin and they seem to be generating enough buzz that Ron and other soap medium have noticed & commented. I'm here for a young pairing that generates chemistry and genuine interest now. Looking forward instead of looking back.

Ah, I forgot to mention about the promo what looks like the pairing of Sheila and Abe... which meh. Isn't Sheila like Eli's age? Not to mention, the show keeps putting Abe with these feisty women when he's so dully and dry. Also still not a fan of the putting all the Black people together instead of integrating their stories and romances. Not sure why romances with Black characters are segregated on Days. Doesn't seem like they feel the need to do it with characters of other races / ethnicities yet it seems they base pairings on melanin tones with Days. (GH does it too, though). I'm fine with two Black characters have chemistry and are paired together - Neil / Druscilla and Hevon on YR are good examples - but Eli has more chem with Sheila than he does Lani & Abe and Sheila work better as foils for each other than potential lovers, IMO. 

I love elite some soapy goodness.

Claire is going to somehow convince Wyatt to pretend to be the person who bought the accelerant and planted it. How is that supposed to work?  Isn't that poor store owner going to have to come back down to the police station and say it wasn't Wyatt?

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Claire is going to somehow convince Wyatt to pretend to be the person who bought the accelerant and planted it. How is that supposed to work?  Isn't that poor store owner going to have to come back down to the police station and say it wasn't Wyatt?

Why does Wyatt keep getting involved in Claire's schemes lol.

• Love 2