Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Abigail has a mental illness, she wasn't in her right mind to hurt Gabi.

Gabi is hurting her and Chad on purpose.

Like I said in the episode thread, I think they actually did a pretty good job building Gabi to this point, the barrage she's suffered pretty much since Gabigail framed her, including off-the-side consequences like her boyfriend's knocking up the chick he cheated on her with coming out super publicly.

And honestly, when the heroine she's pitted against is as beige as Abigail is, sometimes it's more fun to root for the bad girl.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, nilyank said:

Abby has a convenient mental illness (DID) that developed after she killed Andre and couldn't deal with it, so splintered into new personalities who main purpose seemed to be to protect Abby by framing Gabi.

This.

So she's crazy - again.  She sure was adept at scaling Mt. EJ whenever she felt the need, even when he was slippery from the shower and she wasn't crazy then.  Or when she gaslighted Austin, or when she played Chad and whatshisname off against each other to win her virginity ring, or when she blamed Sami for what she'd done with EJ.  Or when she went on her year-long slapping tour of the Women of Salem just because she felt like it.

I'm in the "don't give a rats ass" category as to Gabi being in the wrong for messing with Abigail since the whole town of Salem will be busy defending her while castigating Gabi.  Hell, Julie will break out her foghorn for this!

MM, IMO, has made Abigail more sympathetic than Mansi ever did but still, she's spoiled and pampered beyond endurance for me.

• Love 18

Week of July 23

Monday July 23:

Vengeful Gabi vents to JJ about the losses she suffered while in prison.

Tuesday July 24:

Abigail confesses to Chad she’s pregnant with Stefan’s child.

Hope and Rafe are stunned by Ciara's move to help Ben.

Wednesday July 25:

Will shows Sonny the anonymous letter that implies its author knows that they killed Leo.

Thursday July 26:

Marlena and John have a special request for Eric and Brady.

Friday July 27:

Victor warns Eve that Jennifer is getting closer to the truth.

More

• Love 5

Will shows Sonny the anonymous letter that implies its author knows that they killed Leo.

"I Know What You Gays Did This Summer".  Love it.

Victor warns Eve that Jennifer is getting closer to the truth.

Suffer, Eve, sufffffer.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 7/13/2018 at 10:32 PM, Artsda said:

Maybe Gabi has a mental illness after all that Abigail and her side piece put her through.  Or that is just for the princess when she does evil.

Edited by bobcat1946
  • Love 7
On 7/16/2018 at 2:30 PM, bobcat1946 said:

Maybe Gabi has a mental illness after all that Abigail and her side piece put her through.  Or that is just for the princess when she does evil.

Heh. Since this whole storyline smacks so much of OLTL Jess's alters and how Natalie usually suffered most from them (held prisoner, nearly murdered, etc.) but was always discouraged from being upset - your comment reminds me of how I always wanted Natalie to go on a tear and then blame it all on a newly emerged alter, Katty Balsom.

• Love 5
On 7/13/2018 at 10:32 PM, Artsda said:

She did not but yet she and her boy toy destroyed Gabi's life.

• Love 2
(edited)

According to rumor, Kristen's return to the show features two arcs with a bit of a gap between them.

The first arc involves John and Marlena's wedding, where supposedly Kristen will somehow drug Sami into shooting her mother.

The second will feature Kristen assuming the role of the head of the DiMera family and most likely DiMera Enterprises, I would assume.

I'm not sure how plausible that first idea is, but I do know I don't want to watch any of this without Eileen playing the part. It sounds like the biggest stuff Kristen has ever attempted in her life. Hard to imagine that after all these decades of character build up, someone else will get to run with this potentially juicy material.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

According to rumor, Kristen's return to the show features two arcs with a bit of a gap between them.

The first arc involves John and Marlena's wedding, where supposedly Kristen will somehow drug Sami into shooting her mother.

The second will feature Kristen assuming the role of the head of the DiMera family and most likely DiMera Enterprises, I would assume.

I'm not sure how plausible that first idea is, but I do know I don't want to watch any of this without Eileen playing the part. It sounds like the biggest stuff Kristen has ever attempted in her life. Hard to imagine that after all these decades of character build up, someone else will get to run with this potentially juicy material.

How can Kristen ever come back from this? First she messes with Eric, now she is targeting Sami, to kill her own mother.  Her villainy will be forever sealed..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Wk of July 30

Monday July 30:

Claire knocks Ben out!

Tuesday July 31:

Eve stuns Jennifer with a bombshell that could affect her relationship with Eric.

Wednesday August 1:

Chad unknowingly plays right into Stefan's hands.

Thursday August 2:

Eric proposes to Jennifer.

Gabi confesses her scheme to Kate, hoping to gain an ally.

Friday August 3:

Sonny and Will discover who is behind the threatening notes about Leo’s death.

More:

• Love 4

Monday July 30:

Claire knocks Ben out!

I need to see this!  And I can't wait for Ciara to see the newest boy she likes felled by her waifish niece--will she still think he's awesomely tough?  :):)

Thursday August 2:

Gabi confesses her scheme to Kate, hoping to gain an ally.

There is a part of me that hopes Kate and Gabi team up to destroy Stefan but there's another part that hopes Kate turns Gabi in and her reign of terror stopped because I don't want Gabi to become irredeemable.   

Friday August 3:

Sonny and Will discover who is behind the threatening notes about Leo’s death.

Man, that was fast.  I'm kind of hoping it's Paul who is insanely jealous and thinks Will's cheating on him but it will probably be someone lame.  Don't be lame, show.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Man, that was fast.  I'm kind of hoping it's Paul who is insanely jealous and thinks Will's cheating on him but it will probably be someone lame.  Don't be lame, show.

It should be Paul.  If the show had any balls, they would do it.. I hope that it is a red herring and Wilson believe it is someone else. Meanwhile, we know that it is Paul. He has become very jealous and clingy. 

• Love 2
On 7/14/2018 at 10:22 AM, Apprentice79 said:

I don't care about Abby's pain, she has hurt people and gotten away with it.. In the end, we all know that Gabi will suffer for going against the Horton Princess..

Just once, I'd like to see Abby pay! I'm all Team Gabi on this one.

18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh for God's Sake...!

That engagement will be short lived...if accepted. I'm calling it now.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 2018-07-23 at 2:49 PM, Apprentice79 said:

It should be Paul.  If the show had any balls, they would do it.. I hope that it is a red herring and Wilson believe it is someone else. Meanwhile, we know that it is Paul. He has become very jealous and clingy. 

As a Will and Paul fan, I would completely support this. It seems like it's too soon for the identity of the person behind the notes to come out, so I'm hoping they suspect it to be Ted only for it to be someone else. I think giving Paul back some of his edge would be good, especially when it comes to potentially losing Will if he suspects an affair. I don't think he is "jealous or clingy", he's nowhere near Sonny level back in November-March 2017/2018, he just clearly knows something is affecting Will and is protective/concerned although is assuming that he is probably cheating (not that I blame him since Will has been acting extra stretchy). 

It seems stupid that Will doesn't admit the murder cover up to Paul, (I know he doesn't want to implicate him) but Paul sort of tipped Will off as to how he would react or who he would blame when it comes to something happening to Leo, but I guess it is necessary to the storyline to have Will keep lying. But yeah, I wish they would go there and have it be Paul, it would be such an interesting twist. 

Edited by betweenthelines
  • Love 7

With Chad at his lowest, this would be a good time for the rumor to come true. He's at a loss. He goes to work at the K-Mansion. Sonny sees his bff hurting. Chad tells him the story. They hug. They realize they've got raging erections. Sonny grabs Chad's hand and they go upstairs together. 

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

They're sure setting up the Nicole return, aren't they?

They had better write something for AZ that isn't the 847th World Apology Tour.

Oh, who am I kidding? Nicole will hit town sobbing and repeating, "I'm sorry, Eric, I'm so sorry." I like Nicole and AZ but she is so rarely allowed to do anything else. At least AZ should be well-rested for all the crying jags she'll be embarking on. But maybe the hair stylists will be nicer to her this time.

• Love 8

How about this time, Eric and Nicole just have sex right in front of Jennifer and Brady and watch their hair go white (whoops....too late Jen!)

Yeah, I'm not into more sobbing. I want Nicole to get Brady good....and then get with Eric. Maybe she leaves town this time because Eric tells her his Lil' Eric needs a rest? 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

How about this time, Eric and Nicole just have sex right in front of Jennifer and Brady and watch their hair go white (whoops....too late Jen!)

Yeah, I'm not into more sobbing. I want Nicole to get Brady good....and then get with Eric. Maybe she leaves town this time because Eric tells her his Lil' Eric needs a rest? 

I'm all in for Ericole action. Which means there will be none! So, maybe we'll at least get a hot smooch and a couple of wistful what might have been looks between them. 

• Love 6

Week of August 6

Monday August 6:

Victor keeps Eve’s secret from Brady - but he wants something in return. 

Tuesday August 7:

Abigail and Chad feel the baby kick for the first time.

Wednesday August 8:

Ben tells Ciara he remembers everything that happened the night of the fire.

Thursday August 9:

Chad walks out on Abigail.

John advises Steve to confront Kayla about the secret she's keeping.

Friday August 10:

Gabi manipulates her way to living under the same roof as Chad.

• Love 2

Just speculation, haven't heard anything but...

Anyone get the feeling that Steve's bionic eye can be shut down by the engineer, and re-blind him at a moment's notice? I wouldn't put it past Stefan to keep Kayla under his thumb. If she refuses him medical records, etc.,  he will threaten Kayla with Steve losing his eyesight again if she doesn't do his bidding?

• Love 2

Read a spoiler in TV Guide that Ben moves in with Ciara/Tripp/Claire.  Tripp obviously objects, but Claire sides with Ciara.  Buuut...she does so because she wants Ben and Ciara to hook up so she can get Tripp for herself.  Oh Claire, you minx!  Her scheming is so inept that it's kinda hilarious.

• Love 6

Well, SOD has confirmed Matt Ashford is back as Jack. (What is the over/under on him exiting by dying yet again if he returns alive?) And apparently Jordan, Ben's sister (Chrishell Hartley), is also making a return.

• Love 4

Week of August 13

Monday August 13:

Kate has a dream involving Andre.

Tuesday August 14:

Eve and Jennifer have a showdown.

Wednesday August 15:

Paul confronts Will over his lies.

Thursday August 16:

Tripp is furious when Ciara invites Ben to move into the loft.

Steve breaks into Kayla's phone to get answers.

Friday August 17:

Kate pulls a gun on Ted!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Wow, a lot of people are being exposed quicker than I thought - Will to Paul, Ted to Kate, Steve's already closing in on Kayla, etc.

Steve better not get self-righteous with Kayla. He has always kept secrets that came back to haunt Kayla. Marina, Jack, Ava, Trip and Harper have all hurt Kayla because of her association with Steve and his decision making without consulting her. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11