Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)

I am tired of Saintly Sonny...lol I also wanted Steve to come back and tell Adrienne that he has heard some rumors that Jack is alive and does not want to get Jennifer's hopes up or risk disappointing Jack's kids by divulging this information..It could give Adrienne something to do besides arguing with Justin and making out with Lucas...Jack reuniting with Steve and Adrienne would be so awesome...A Jack/JJ reunion would be fraught with so much emotion..Jack has been there, in the depths of self-hatred and toxicity...Who else would be able to help JJ with the Eve/Paige situation..Damn you Ken Corday! Bring Jack back...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

I am tired of Saintly Sonny...lol I also wanted Steve to come back and tell Adrienne that he has heard some rumors that Jack is alive and does not want to get Jennifer's hopes up or risk disappointing Jack's kids by divulging this information..It could give Adrienne something to do besides arguing with Justin and making out with Lucas...Jack reuniting with Steve and Adrienne would be so awesome...A Jack/JJ reunion would be fraught with so much emotion..Jack has been there, in the depths of self-hatred and toxicity...Who else would be able to help JJ with the Eve/Paige situation..Damn you Ken Corday! Bring Jack back...

I love this, the Johnson kids together again. Would also like to see Stephanie return. Perhaps another female would detract from the bizarre Abigail obsession and enable Kayla to stop propping that sad excuse for a relative.

• Love 4
(edited)

I have always wanted them to come back..Alex should have come back when Sonny got stabbed, if the show was not so plot driven, they could have used Alex to help Sonny deal with Will's infidelity..If Justin never cheated on Adrienne with his biological mother, he would not exist....Joseph Kiriakis and Victor Kiriakis Jr, should be in town trying to get their share of the Kiriakis empire. Alex and the twins were born on the show..Sonny was born in Texas...I would love to see the dynamic between the 4 Kiriakis brothers..The show missed an opportunity, by not using Sonny to bring them to the show and integrating them into Salem...So many missed opportunities by Tomsell....Anjelica could have come back to cause trouble for Justin and Adrienne again, instead of that stupid Elsa plot..She could have tried to reconnect with Alex..I always wanted to see Adrienne with Alex, she had a tough time dealing with him as a child, since she had difficulty conceiving a child..Sonny is her miracle child...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I kinda hate the coma exit for Sonny.  I hope Sonny just says fuck both y'all, I choose me and leaves town for a fresh start elsewhere leaving the door opening for a return or recast.

I think the Theresa story is one that got completely scrapped by the incoming writing team. It seemed to go from she would make it appear that Tate was sick so they can bond over him to her framing the nanny to get her fired. Weird? And now the only spoilers involve her trying to get an ally in the mansion. Smart move by the new writers. Going with the original would have made Theresa damn near irredeemable. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Islandgal, it is all speculation for now, based on some spoiler...There is nothing definite....We will know by next week....Sonny is supposed to leave in August....Xander, Serena, Clyde and Paige.....

Edited by Apprentice79
(edited)

No, Leftphalange, he is a Tomsell creation, he is out..Most of the Tomsell creations will be out by the end of the year..I hope they keep Bev, Anne and Rory..JJ needs a good friend in Rory and Bev would be great with JJ..I hope Dena keeps her and build her up..The actress is a true find..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
(edited)

If they are going to pivot to Will and Paul after Sonny leaves, it'd be smart to keep Derrick around to let it develop more slowly.  Paul and Derrick are dating, Will's dealing with whatever happens with Soony, and then you could push Will and Paul together after that.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
(edited)

That would be true...However, Derrick is the one that told the reporter about the Paul/Will hookup shouldn't Paul, Will and Sonny be angry at him...This show is so odd when it comes to Paul/Sonny/Will, it shows you that the writers really had no plan for this storyline, it has no beginning,middle,and end. What was the point of it all, Wilson are still together and it has not made them any stronger and Paul is just there with no purpose..Tomsell sucks...What is even odd is that Tomsell are Gay themselves, they should be able to write three-dimensional gay characters...Instead they made the Paul/ Sonny/Will triangle plot-driven instead of character-driven....Will is Evil, Sonny is a passive idiot and Paul is a saint like Dr Tan....They have done that to everybody on the show, everybody is acting out of character to facilitate their nonsensical plots...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

That would be true...However, Derrick is the one that told the reporter about the Paul/Will hookup shouldn't Paul, Will and Sonny be angry at him.

People in Salem have done far worse and still gotten laid.

• Love 3
(edited)

I would tolerate the focus on Abigail, if it lead to the return of Jack Devereaux. I am still holding out hope that we will be surprise and he will show up at some point in 2016...The cast is currently filming Christmas and  New Year's Eve episodes....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2
(edited)

Monday August 3:
Nicole is shocked when Chloe returns to town for a major showdown.

Tuesday August 4:
JJ sneaks into Kyle’s apartment, hoping to find enough evidence to nail him.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Clyde's plan to help Ben go awry.

Theresa uses the upheaval at the mansion to her benefit.

Thursday, August 6, 2015
Abigail has mixed emotions about the results of the paternity test.
Hope is thrown when Rafe suddenly starts to pull away from her.

Friday, August 7, 2015

Caroline has a major health crisis!
Kate begins to realize everyone’s warnings about Clyde may not be far off base.

Friday sounds good. 

A bit meh about Chloe. The actress is gorgeous and I have some affection for Chloe and Nadia but if ever there was a person that embodied the sayings 'deer in the headlights' or 'dead behind the eyes' it is Nadia and her acting.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 1
(edited)

Some new spoilers to ponder under the new regime.

*One seemingly-heroic male character will soon begin to exhibit qualities of instability.

*A shocking death will rock Salem and have a father seeking revenge and/or justice.

*The Bradys and Hortons are headed for a showdown with the DiMeras of endgame proportions.

SPOILER ALERT: We're hearing scuttlebutt Papa Hernandez has another child living in Salem.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

*A shocking death will rock Salem and have a father seeking revenge and/or justice.

SPOILER ALERT: We're hearing scuttlebutt Papa Hernandez has another child living in Salem.

Paige, I believe.  He comes to town to track down how Paige died.  At least, based on unsubstantiated spoilers I've been reading.

*One seemingly-heroic male character will soon begin to exhibit qualities of instability.

I bet it's Ben.

• Love 2

Daytime Confidential is reporting rumors that Shawn Christian is leaving.  They also say that Sami's return is tied to the Abigail baby.  wtf?

Are you motherfucking kidding me. Is it not enough that her exit story was tainted by that filthy baboon? 

• Love 7

*The Bradys and Hortons are headed for a showdown with the DiMeras of endgame proportions.

Yep, I agree with Rick Kitchen. It's going to be Paige; and he'll come to town after her death. I don't really care about Paige, but I can get behind A. Martinez and KDP in scenes together!

• Love 5

I really don't want Paige to die.  Not because she's such a favorite of mine - although I do think Show wasted a great opporunity to develop and maintain an actual young adult female with some maturity, wits and smarts.  Instead, we have Abigail....

I don't want her dead because it's a nail in the coffin for Eve - what will she have then?  

But even moreso, because I pretty much hate the deaths of young characters, so often done for shock value.  I could list 5 fully grown characters without even thinking about it whose deaths I wouldn't bitch about at all.

Just not my thing.

• Love 9
(edited)

Daytime Confidential is reporting rumors that Shawn Christian is leaving. They also say that Sami's return is tied to the Abigail baby. wtf?

Give me a fucking break! Can't an actress who was on for like 20+ years and a fan favorite the entire time have her return visit scenes NOT be all about propping this garbage character?

For fucks sake her entire exit story which should have been awesome and written true to history was watered down and trashed to promote this triflin nastyass beast. When will it end?

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

The only reason for Paige to die is to mess JJ up some more and I don't want to see that, and I don't want to watch Eve moan in real time.  Maybe Jenn reaches out to her under that circumstance?  I skim through this thread, I don't read the spoiler lists.

I can only hope Sami comes back to slap the nasty beast down or at least mock her for days at a time. 

• Love 4

The new writers need to beg AS to come back so they can redo Sami's entire story for her 50th Anniversary return. There's still enough time for them to film new scenes and insert them into already completed episodes. 

• Love 3

I'm confused: Does the reference to "Papa Hernandez" mean the father of Gabi, Rafe, and Arianna? Is he really going to be revealed as Paige's father as well? Even for this show, that's really dumb.

I was assuming the father bent on revenge would be Claptrap Clyde, after Ben gets melted down -- er, killed.

• Love 4
(edited)

The new writers need to beg AS to come back so they can redo Sami's entire story for her 50th Anniversary return. There's still enough time for them to film new scenes and insert them into already completed episodes. 

She did come back and had scenes with Andre. I am sure that she will be back and interact with Lucas and of course Will and Arianna after Sonny's departure...I want to see her size up Sparkle, she will not be enthused with John's son intrusion into Wilson's lives...

I'm confused: Does the reference to "Papa Hernandez" mean the father of Gabi, Rafe, and Arianna? Is he really going to be revealed as Paige's father as well? Even for this show, that's really dumb. I was assuming the father bent on revenge would be Claptrap Clyde, after Ben gets melted down -- er, killed.

Yes, he will be revealed to be Paige's father as well as Rafe and Gabi. Ben does not die because the actor is still filming and he sent out a tweet from set yesterday.. Papa Hernandez will be out to avenge Paige. He may be a bad guy.. I also think that Clyde will be killed but Chad will be blamed for it...Ben may know the identity of the killer, but will remain quiet to hold on to Abigail...Aiden will be revealed to be a monster who killed his wife and blamed his young son for it....Poor Hope, she always attracts the psychos, Larry, Patrick and now Aiden...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I don't really want Paige to die, but it is a fitting end to that twisted triangle.  JJ will take it hard, but how will Eve ever get over it.  When she eventually stops blaming JJ & Jennifer for everything, she will realize she started the whole mess by lying to Paige about Grandpa Shane being on death's door.

With Bo coming back, having Aiden actually be the murderer is a good twist.  He really sold creepy when he and Hope were stuck on the island, and the wife and her friend did seem believable. 

Has Papa Hernandez been on the show before?

Are all these spoilers from the new writers?  If so, already better than we have been watching. 

• Love 1

Ehh. If this is what the work of the new writers is going to be like, it's not enough to tempt me. It just seems like more of the same, especially the retcon-licious introduction of Paige's father.

And I wish I could believe that Suddenly Southern will ever realize that JJ and Jennifer are not to blame for the problem that Eve herself created, but I don't see that ever happening.

At least it sounds like Kate is finally waking up to Clyde.  Even though she should've months ago.

The problem with this storyline "development" is that Kate did know Clyde was dangerous and actually liked that about him. Now she's going to be surprised when he does something evil?? The writing for Kate hasn't always been favorable, but this kind of inconsistency is maddening.

• Love 2

Given what she had lived with Curtis in relation to Austin and Billie. She should have been able to read between the lines about Jordan and Clyde. Her romance with Clyde diminished her as a character..This is typical of Tomsell's writing, destroy a legacy character in favor of one of their creations...Kate's jealousy of Jordan over Rafe of all people was maddening and beneath of her...It was awful how she used to attack Jordan it made her seem like a bully..When Kate goes after Marlena, Sami, Adrienne, Vivian and even Chloe, it is understandable because they can defend themselves against her..Jordan was so inoffensive and soft...Kate may be alot of thing, but petty is not one of them..

• Love 2

I'm still disappointed that they let Daniel Cosgrove go, and that his character is going to be trashed in the process.  If they didn't want him with Hope, then there are other women he could have been paired with (Nicole, Eve, Kate).  That they kept Rob Wilson/Ben just rubs salt in the wound.  I can't even understand what he's saying half the time.

Has there been any update on Shawn Christian's status with the show? 

• Love 3

All these conflicting spoilers are headache inducing...and none of them "good." AARH.

I wouldn't mind a post-Sonny shift to Will/Paul. After the mess we've gone through since their hook up...why the hell not, you know?

But do Sparkle and Won't have anything in common other than Sonny? Beyond being two-thirds of the gay population of Salem, I mean. Post-Sonny, they have no real reason to interact.* I don't even think that they like each other. Neither of them is interesting enough to warrant a slow-building story of growing mutual affection. Not that the show actually does those anymore anyway.

*I suppose that they're now linked by a family tie to Jawn, but it's not like Will and Brady interact now, so why should Paul be special in that regard?

• Love 1