Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

I friend requested his US FB page...poor boy has it coming from all angles...lol

I'm scared for you!  Danielle probably screens his FB page, I don't want her coming after you!

Can you just imagine, you're sleeping and you suddenly wake up with a knife to your throat and Danielle with that vacant smile in your face.

• Love 1

Sadly...all the options SUCK...lol

Good thing I have 3 giant dogs to cuddle with.

There are a MILLION desperate lonely women in the US...he seriously couldnt have raised the bar one notch? Or 12?

However millions are not on the web looking at men of another faith for whom they will eventually need governmental approval to be with.
  • Love 1

However millions are not on the web looking at men of another faith for whom they will eventually need governmental approval to be with.

I think there are a lot that are...its like the Prison dating thing...creepy as hell

• Love 2

Oh my gosh , you guys!!! I've just spent 2 hours reading all the comments and visiting all the links. I'm Obsessed with this show :) Very intrigued by Mo and Danielle. I sent them both friend requests on fb and Mo accepted. Danielle didbt but messaged me and asked why I requested friend! I didn't reply!

Also Jasons ebay username is hitch4life. His auctions actually mention the show and his auction descriptions and titles are very unprofessional !! He only has 800 feedback so probably hasn't been doing that long.

http://www.ebay.ph/usr/hitch4life

juicy!  I don't know what Danielle's problem is, didn't she realize she was going to be on a national TV show?  People are going to look for you on social media after seeing you on TV, it seems so obvious, if she doesn't personally know that person they are probably watching the show.

I sent him a question about the Meg Ryan photo, asking if there is a certificate of authenticity to guarantee that the signature is hers. Those are big words he may not understand, of course. And I asked why all of his listings have prices for the Philippines listed. That's very odd.

It looks like he sells primarily to the Philippines since he quotes prices for "import charges" to the Philippines.  

He is selling used Victoria's Secret push up bras on his website.  3 "gently" used VS bras for $35.  The whole thing seems strange, do people really sell their used bra's at garage sales?  One look at that house and its the last place I would want to buy a bra from, new or used.

I also notice he is selling a lot of "autographed" cards/sports memorabilia.  I wonder if he doesn't sign half of that stuff himself, I mean its going all the way out to the Phillipines, would anyone even sue him if they found out the autograph was a fake?

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

The reason you're seeing prices for the Philippines is because that link is for the Philippines eBay site. Change the .ph to a .com and you'll see the US version. If we visited the .ca extension we would see Canadian prices. US Link: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hitch4life/

Edited because I can't spell Philippines. 

I wonder how much of this stuff he actually sells.  Is there really a market out there for a Newsweek from 1985?  Do people want a Sports Illustrated Issue from 1997?  Or a gold tone airplane pin for $15?  Or better yet, are people really going to pay for BMW brochures?  Can't you get those for free if you email the company?  They always give them away at auto shows, so I never knew anyone actually paid for them, and especially not $20.  Who loves Neve Campbell enough to pay $60 for an autographed photo of her?  

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 3

do people really sell their used bra's at garage sales?

I personally wouldn't, but on eBay that's a whole 'nuther story. Lots of used bras for sale there. And no, I don't sell my used bras, LOL, I donate them to Goodwill or to a local women's shelter.

• Love 1

It looks like he sells primarily to the Philippines since he quotes prices for "import charges" to the Philippines.  

He is selling used Victoria's Secret push up bras on his website.  3 "gently" used VS bras for $35.  The whole thing seems strange, do people really sell their used bra's at garage sales?  One look at that house and its the last place I would want to buy a bra from, new or used.

I also notice he is selling a lot of "autographed" cards/sports memorabilia.  I wonder if he doesn't sign half of that stuff himself, I mean its going all the way out to the Phillipines, would anyone even sue him if they found out the autograph was a fake?

Its not just a bra its an actual Victoria's bra and not a counterfeit. Some folks are more brand name conscious than others and the emerging Filipino middle class seems that way to me.

• Love 1

I don't know who taught him eBay 101, but sports collectibles haven't been a thing in years.  I know.  I'm stuck with a bunch of them I'd love to get rid of.  And I don't have junk, like a schedule for a football team from 1992.  I have some nice stuff, but no one wants it.  Thank heaven I didn't pay a lot of money for it.  My problem is a space issue - just don't have enough.

And I hate it when people put "BUY ME" in their listing.  I'll pass them over every time, unless I have no choice.  On one he has "BUY ME I BEG YOU".  Nope.  Not even if I really wanted some cheap paper tokens from the 1994 World Cup (which I don't).  I never went nuts for Happy Meal toys, but I know people who did, and lost their shirt.  So I wish him lots of luck, because he's going to need it.  He'd be better off boxing up his magazines and schedules into boxed lots of one or two good magazines with 3 or 4 not so good ones.  He'll get rid of the crappy ones with maybe one or two that someone else may want.  Or say "Free bonus gift with order" and send some of the other stuff with it.  I bought a purse once that I wanted and it said "FREE GIFT".  It was two very small purses - designer name but I'm sure they were knock-offs.  I gave them to my cousin's little girls and they loved them.  The seller probably got them in a box lot somewhere or couldn't sell them, so she did the smart thing.

Car people can be obsessive and want EVERYTHING having to do with their cars - especially if they show their cars.  I've seen the stickers from car windows (the ones that are in the window that show the mileage, etc) go for $30 at auctions and on eBay, but the key is having the right kind of car stuff.  If it's for a 1982 Chevy Chevette, I doubt anyone will want it.

Maybe he found an eBay for Dummies book at an estate sale but failed to notice it was from 1999, lol.

• Love 2

By my calculations, he grossed less than $500 last month...

Cassia, learn to mix some drinks, and go to Tampa... You'll be making that tending bar on a Friday night... In other words: RUN, RUN, RUN! She is not bad looking, and based on social media witty/educated. I think she could have aimed up a few echelons and done alright. She could have had a Justin, anyhow. Annoying, yes, but rather easy on the eyes, and gainfully employed.

Jason was in the NG for less than a year... and other than that has never had a real job... wow, wow, wow... He is by far the most intolerable person on this show. I mean, Danielle is awful, but she's amusing. All the other Americans just annoy me on an incidental level. Jason is... ugh... Disgusting, with a capital D.

• Love 4

Oh - and not that it will happen, but if you ever read this forum Jason, please have your helper get a manicure.  Seriously, its like $10.  And if you just have them switch out the polish, its normally like $5.  If she can't afford that at least have her buy some nail polish, you can pick that up at target for like $2.  If she can't afford that, just have her take off the nail polish.  You can pick up nail polish remover at the 99 cent store.

• Love 1

Says was active 3 weeks ago

Maybe Cassia isn;t living up to his expectations. Or he's a sneaky bastard trying to keep his options open. It's one thing to forget about a dating site profile, but consdiering he just checked it recently makes me think he's a sleaze. I hope Cassia catches him on that one and reads him the riot act  before she walks out on him. I mean, we saw how she reacted to a few old issues of Playboy..

Or...they are both into threesomes and such and looking for a 3rd party? These days who knows. But it still doesn't seem like a wise move, while the show is airing.

Edited by fliptopbox

I wonder how much of this stuff he actually sells.  Is there really a market out there for a Newsweek from 1985?  Do people want a Sports Illustrated Issue from 1997?  Or a gold tone airplane pin for $15?  Or better yet, are people really going to pay for BMW brochures?  Can't you get those for free if you email the company?  They always give them away at auto shows, so I never knew anyone actually paid for them, and especially not $20.  Who loves Neve Campbell enough to pay $60 for an autographed photo of her?  

Autographs are big bucks.  I paid 80$ back in August for Sir Patrick Stewart's autograph and people were getting Matt Smith's at 125$ a pop.  There has to be someone out there who may pay for Neve's - you never know as long as it is authentic.

Getting back to Jason's ebay - I agree with the other posters, it's pretty much junk. Unsure how he is making this in a full time job but then he lives rent free, eats for free, and drives a crappy car. So his expenses are really low. Selling bras on ebay. Ummmm ew.

• Love 1

Autographs are big bucks. I paid 80$ back in August for Sir Patrick Stewart's autograph and people were getting Matt Smith's at 125$ a pop. There has to be someone out there who may pay for Neve's - you never know as long as it is authentic.

Getting back to Jason's ebay - I agree with the other posters, it's pretty much junk. Unsure how he is making this in a full time job but then he lives rent free, eats for free, and drives a crappy car. So his expenses are really low. Selling bras on ebay. Ummmm ew.

Ugh, the more we talk about Jason and his depressing house and depressing job and depressing lifestyle, the more sad I feel. He just seems like such a deflated person. I mean, just looking at him and listening to him talk...I just can't help but wonder if he was always this much of a stick in the mud or if something made him that way.

Looks aside, I can totally see the appeal of jason to a girl like Cassia. He'll put up with her shit and she can pretty much get away with anything. He's older, so his pickings are slim in her mind. He lacks self esteem, she's a border line psycho who no normal guy would put up with for long. In yet another sad way, they're perfectly, depressingly, and equally matched.

Ugh. Now I'm deflated. Lol.

• Love 4

Ugh, the more we talk about Jason and his depressing house and depressing job and depressing lifestyle, the more sad I feel. He just seems like such a deflated person. I mean, just looking at him and listening to him talk...I just can't help but wonder if he was always this much of a stick in the mud or if something made him that way.

Looks aside, I can totally see the appeal of jason to a girl like Cassia. He'll put up with her shit and she can pretty much get away with anything. He's older, so his pickings are slim in her mind. He lacks self esteem, she's a border line psycho who no normal guy would put up with for long. In yet another sad way, they're perfectly, depressingly, and equally matched.

Ugh. Now I'm deflated. Lol.

But I wonder if she knows her shit is shit?  She seems to think she is a pretty reasonable person with a small side of jealousy.  And not for nothing, but I've known guys who have embraced just as crazy, or crazier, and they at least had their own place.  She could have had a Brett, and while Brett has his own unique set of problems, he at least has a job.  Of course, the daughter could never stay there because I think Cassia would be put off by someone else getting any attention.

Says was active 3 weeks ago

Well, if my boyfriend, fiance, husband...whatever....still had an active profile on a dating website, and was checking for messages... he'd have some 'splaining to do. That tells me he's not the least bit committed to her.

• Love 2

So apparently on Mohamed Jbali's fb page he changed his profile picture to one that looks like it's from the wedding, but it's of him and I'm assuming the preacher, no sign of Danielle in the picture, it had a good bit of comments underneath but some have been deleted (mainly all the negative ones).  I'm a little bummed they won't be featured this week : /

They won't?  Come on, that's why most are watching.   While these other losers are interesting (varying levels, of course), DaniMo are the most interesting.  If I were TLC, I'd have some nuggets of gold of them ever week

• Love 5

They won't?  Come on, that's why most are watching.   While these other losers are interesting (varying levels, of course), DaniMo are the most interesting.  If I were TLC, I'd have some nuggets of gold of them ever week

this is true, but there is a strong supporting cast of trainwrecks this season.  But they are the stars.

This season seems more like the low-rent variety compared to last year. Ramping up the redneckedness. LOL

Sort of 90 day finace meets Honey Boo Boo? I'm hoping this cast gets a reunion show where they update us on their situation.

• Love 1

If thats Danielle's FB page, than that is so expected and yet, so creepy....

Is she 12? Seriously? Ugh.

this is true, but there is a strong supporting cast of trainwrecks this season. But they are the stars.

I truly feel bad for Amy, though. She got bamboozled. Lol.

• Love 2

Oh my goodness y'all, I'm watching this show called Blue Bloods, and season 4, episode 22 features this couple (the girl is the one in the bottom picture in the purple dress)

332_500_csupload_45472233.jpg?u=48702094MV5BMTcwMjk1NDI1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI0

He is a "Syrian National" in the US on a student visa that is going to expire in 48 hours, so he needs to marry his girlfriend who is the "love of his life."  Her father thinks its a scam because he is mr. tall, dark and slick, and she is a "little pork dumpling"

I'm not sure if TLC found Dani and Mo first, or if this episode of BlueBloods inspired something, or maybe its just a total coincidence.  Its just funny that its not just a middle eastern man and a white woman, but even the coloring on the female characters is the same.  Very pale, very white, with reddish hair.

Edited by RealityGal