Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

When you financially sponsor someone, you are agreeing to be responsible for them rather than the government for 10 years.   That means rather than the immigrant obtaining benefits like foodstamps, the sponsor must support the person.   You are not financially supporting them, just being the safety net rather than the government (unemployment probably does not fall under that because you earn that yourself through your own work). Even getting a divorce does not relieve someone of that obligation.    

However, the government very rarely enforces this provision.   

My beloved Mo hasnt contacted me yet...im devestated

I just checked and he hasn't even viewed my profile, either. I'm gonna wait another day or so, then up my game and send him a message. I'm in his perfect bezness demographic; older, moneyed, single, and no kids. Not to brag (okay, bragging just a little), but other OKCupid users have rated me as "hot."  If he has any interest in Canadian citizenship, he'll bite.

• Love 3

I just checked and he hasn't even viewed my profile, either. I'm gonna wait another day or so, then up my game and send him a message. I'm in his perfect bezness demographic; older, moneyed, single, and no kids. Not to brag (okay, bragging just a little), but other OKCupid users have rated me as "hot."  If he has any interest in Canadian citizenship, he'll bite.

You might have a better shot if you send him a picture of your dear granny.

• Love 2

You Tube has this five day old video up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ono4Gk3iH8k

I used Google Translate on the description and it says:

Given the avalanche of rumors have emerged of a possible final separation from Myla Vox , plus the absence of Yamir chatted with these chavalos who deny rumors and clarify before our lens, there is no separation and all is in order.

If any Spanish speakers watch the interview, please share.

Edited by configdotsys

Toaster Streudel - Wow!  Thanks for sharing those articles. I've been lurking on some bezness sites and I've seen the boy toys, but there aren't any photos of the women.  I don't mean to be rude, but all four of those women in the articles were gnarly.  Getting a green card is like getting combat pay for these guys.

• Love 3

I just found this post- some hilarious stuff coming out of it!

I wanted to write a bit about the K1 adjustment of status Dani and Mo would have to do. I did it myself, and it's pretty involved. (I'm Canadian, he's American....)

After they're married, they're suppose to apply for it right away, or he could face deportation. If she DID apply for it, he would be granted a 1 year extension I believe while it's processed. He cannot leave the country however, without a travel document, or the application is considered cancelled, and she would have to start the K1 process all over again.

Besides regular forms, here are some key things she would have difficulty with: 

1. The payment - which is now $1070

2. Medical Exam - Despite that he probably did one before he came over, if it's been a year since that happened, she'll have to pay for a new one, which can easily be $500 (I paid $400). It has to be done with government approved doctors.

3. Affidavit of Support - Even if she has the $$ in the bank showing she could support him, AND met poverty limits,  she would still have to send in a letter from her employer showing how long you've worked there, I think 6+ months of pay stubs? (it might have been more, I forget), and 3 years of tax returns. If she's not consistent with her income, there is no way in heck that they would get approved. 

4. Travel document fee - He can actually travel outside the country once this is approved while the application is pending.

Even if she some how managed to get this approved, because they've been married for less than 2 years, she would have to re-file in 2 years. This is only considered a temporary card. Once the 2 year anniversary of their approval goes through, then she would file for removal of conditions. They have to prove income again, as well as their relationship (photos, shared bank accounts ect.. ) - basically show they've established a life together.

Cost of removal = $590

I doubt even if they are together now, that it will last. I'm pretty skeptical they are, and I can't wait to see if he replies to anyone who messaged him.

• Love 4

I want to know where Danielle got the money to pay for all of this. If I was her family member, she would get no help from me.

I'm not sure how she got past all the paperwork.  But I could see her funneling child support money and divorce settlement money to the Mo cause.

• Love 2

I wonder if Danielle has some of her kids on SSI.  I work with a lot of families that try to get their kids on SSI for various disorders so they can have an extra paycheck and in most cases, that paycheck doesn't go to the kids' needs.

• Love 3

I wonder if Danielle has some of her kids on SSI. I work with a lot of families that try to get their kids on SSI for various disorders so they can have an extra paycheck and in most cases, that paycheck doesn't go to the kids' needs.

I wouldn't be surprised.
  • Love 1

On starcasm:

Guest - I did find on there home town website she has been tn trouble with credit card frauds. Danielle that is. A man named robert varney at the tune of 15,000 dollars was listed in the report. So ya it does look like something is not right.

Ishouldknow (who sounds suspiciously like Danielle) - In Norwalk Ohio you can not go on line you physically have to go in to look at or get records or reports that disclosure names in the report Angie get shit straight your so dam jealous cause of what happened to you going on all these sites when your suppose to be a friend

Sooooo.... who are all those people in Mo's 900 pics of the parade?  It literally looked like EVERYONE in town came out  for the festivities. 

Probably because of the whole Muslim & Pork thing.

Sooooo.... who are all those people in Mo's 900 pics of the parade?  It literally looked like EVERYONE in town came out  for the festivities. 

Probably because of the whole Muslim & Pork thing.

Looks like they're freshly evicted. Maybe they can move in with Mohamad's parents.

Perhaps spending money on a wedding and for Mohamad's travel/k-1 and other requirements has left her children homeless.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 1

It gets better.  According to the VisaJourney screenshot that is floating around somewhere, Mo came to the U.S. on May 9 or some date really close to that . The new FB page was started on May 8 and Danielle is not even a friend on that one.   Takes the sympathy meter for Mo down a notch or two. 

Could this pertain to her previous star crossed Internet romance?

FB blew up today -- lots of mean comments being fielded by defenders of Danielle.

The new eviction names Mo as a defendant. He needs a lawyer stat so he doesn't default and have a money judgment entered against him.

The day dani is served she is commenting on his being handsome. Ah, love.

• Love 1

It looks as if Dani has quite the criminal record. (Although they clearly got her weight wrong at '14 lbs', LOL)

Maybe its in "stones?"

Could this pertain to her previous star crossed Internet romance?

FB blew up today -- lots of mean comments being fielded by defenders of Danielle.

The new eviction names Mo as a defendant. He needs a lawyer stat so he doesn't default and have a money judgment entered against him.

The day dani is served she is commenting on his being handsome. Ah, love.

How was he even put on her lease/rental agreement?  That seems so odd, the landlord shouldn't have a contract with him.

It gets better.  According to the VisaJourney screenshot that is floating around somewhere, Mo came to the U.S. on May 9 or some date really close to that . The new FB page was started on May 8 and Danielle is not even a friend on that one.   Takes the sympathy meter for Mo down a notch or two. 

Why does it take the sympathy meter down?

Maybe its in "stones?"

How was he even put on her lease/rental agreement?  That seems so odd, the landlord shouldn't have a contract with him.

Even in stones I'd say 14 was generous ;)

How was he even put on her lease/rental agreement? That seems so odd, the landlord shouldn't have a contract with him.

In some states he becomes legally liable for any and all debt incurred by his wife. Sucks to be Mo.

Beware, there is a Danielle Mullins and a Danielle M Mullins.

I think it's a good idea to leave the arrest reports alone. We have no idea if this is indeed the person on the show, and to associate a report with her if it's NOT her would lead to trouble. Therefore, I'm deleting any posts that have police reports in them.

If you want to discuss it amongst yourselves, that's fine. Use the PM system or email to talk about it, but I really think we'd better leave it off our boards unless a legitimate news source writes a story about it. And by legitimate, a local newspaper. Thanks.

• Love 3

TLC did a lousy job vetting this couple. Unless a major disaster train wreck of epic proportions was what they were shooting for.

TLC did everything RIGHT by picking this couple. They're the only couple that viewers actively discuss. Bonuses for everyone, except for Danielle, who would probably use the cash for a "Mo loves Danielle" tattoo instead of feeding her kids or keeping a roof over their heads. Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 8

You Tube has this five day old video up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ono4Gk3iH8k

"I used Google Translate on the description and it says:

Given the avalanche of rumors have emerged of a possible final separation from Myla Vox , plus the absence of Yamir chatted with these chavalos who deny rumors and clarify before our lens, there is no separation and all is in order.

If any Spanish speakers watch the interview, please share."

I asked my Puerto Rican husband what all they were saying, and he is useless,saying "I have no idea what they're talking about!"  even though I explained to him who Yamir  and the group are.  I speak Spanish pretty fluently and I can't make out the particulars either..so now I'm waiting to see if my brother-in-law Jose will watch it for me and tell me the main points in the video.(he'll probably think I'm crazy to care so much about a stupid TV show..I know my husband thinks I am!)

edited to add that I obviously don't know how to use the quote function properly. 

Edited by ChiCricket

I also wonder how much they are getting paid. I have no idea how it works with reality shows, whether the compensation is before or after filming ends. Or even after the series airing ends. It may vary by network. But I would think for some of the couples it would be enough to at least rent a small place and pay bills for a few months. Depending on location. That could be some of the couples' motivations for being on the show. I could see Chelsea and Yamir doing that....futzing around her town for 90 days all "woe is me we need jobs!" then taking the proceeds and moving somewhere with a more Latin influence.

I remember listening to an interview from the 1st season where Russ (from Russ & Pao) tells Opie & Andy how they got on the show.

The part about the TLC finding them starts at about 8:25.

Edited by lilacgirl
  • Love 1

My brother-in-law just sent me this message:

I watched the video and basically the group was asked if they can address the rumors that 'Myla Vox' was breaking up. Both young gentlemen explained that the group is NOT breaking up and that Yamir is taking a small break. They said if they were breaking up they wouldn't be posting and promoting their group through social media.

They also address the rumor that they broke up because of lack of chemistry. Myla Vox says they have great chemistry even though Yamir is the wilder member, but that they can't wait for Yamir to come back so that they can continue working on their latest album.

They were recently playing some of the songs from the new album in a concert, and besides some of the technical diificulties they had on stage, they were pleased with the crowd's response.

• Love 3

Convo in arabic on Mo's Med Jb FB page (he has two pages, this is the one where his arab friends hang out).  Posts are from July 11, right after the "wedding." Thank you Giggle Translate.

FRIEND: Square. Freer

FRIEND: Pergola, free and noise coughs Kkkk

MO: Turkey is not a country cough

FRIEND: Hehehehe Arabic Chicken

MO: No money authors I've just US until Aamal Lord guide

FRIEND: Hello America

MO: Thanks

• Love 2

It looks as if Mo has a second FB account under the name Med Jb, where he says he lives in Norwalk. The cover photo is a nice shot of Shaftesbury Avenue in London so maybe I stand a shot at getting him to come over and live with me ...

Does anyone else notice that he wears the same damn uhlsport shirt, all the time??? Lol. On the show, in the Facebook pics...lol.

Sigh...my new Quatar Lover has not been on OK Cupid since 9/28....come on lover boy..hit me up!

You're too young and thin. Lol

• Love 4

Sigh...my new Quatar Lover has not been on OK Cupid since 9/28....come on lover boy..hit me up!

I haven't had a response to the "Like" I threw his way, either. So I decided to up my game and get down to bezness tonight. I sent him the following message: "I just wanted to say that I really like your profile and you look super handsome in your pictures. Have you ever been to Canada?"

After I fired that off, I decided to explore his profile and Shit. Got. Real! Notable Q&A's:

Would you strongly prefer to go out with someone of your own skin color / racial background? Mo: Yes

Say you've started seeing someone you really like. As far as you're concerned, how long will it take before you have sex? Mo: 3-5 dates

In summary, when it comes to his beloved fiancee Danielle, the woman who literally sacrificed the roof over her childrens's heads so she could be with him (and who also spends her days dry humping his reluctant forearm), Mohammed has a chastity belt surgically grafted to his skin. However, when it comes to randoms he meets on OkCupid, he's got a condom burning a hole in his wallet after 3-5 dates. Awesome.

• Love 8