Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Paul Harron, the jilted ex...responds to her latest post. Lets just say, uhhh, she did NOT trade up ..

Her latest post? All she posts is articles and stupid videos and cat pictures.  Was he talking about her and Jason?

• Love 2

Yeah he looks young, and the new dude looks MUCH older than 38. Paul Herron is the name of the guy that blogged that he is her ex, and the friend of Old Man/Baby.

He graduated in 2010, and she is only 21, so they are about the same age.

Her latest post? All she posts is articles and stupid videos and cat pictures. Was he talking about her and Jason?

Yeah, her latest post is a video that he responded to.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 1

While we all appreciate the outside information, we're getting a series of links being repeated, and links that have very little to do with the principal people in the show. To keep the thread moving and on topic, let's limit links to stories about the people on the show, not people who have nothing to do with any of the episodes. Thanks!

I don't think anyone really knows.  His FB status says Qatar, but supposedly they're married. He posted that picture (I linked it upthread) on October 20 of himself at Cedar Point.  I don't know if that's from that day or he just posted an old picture, there's no way to know for sure.

• Love 1

I also wonder how much they are getting paid. I have no idea how it works with reality shows, whether the compensation is before or after filming ends. Or even after the series airing ends. It may vary by network. But I would think for some of the couples it would be enough to at least rent a small place and pay bills for a few months. Depending on location. That could be some of the couples' motivations for being on the show. I could see Chelsea and Yamir doing that....futzing around her town for 90 days all "woe is me we need jobs!" then taking the proceeds and moving somewhere with a more Latin influence.

• Love 3

I am pretty sure Cassia's ex is Paul Hollon. Not Harron. That's what his Facebook says. I wouldn't be surprised if she chose Jason because he seemed like an easier mark, or thinking because of his age he had more status. Oh, how wrong she was.

• Love 1

Dunno if they've been posted yet but here is Chelsea's Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.macek

And Yamir's
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002586750073

Yamir's music page

https://www.facebook.com/yamirmusic

If you scroll down to late October it is looking like he traveled back to Nicaragua to return to Myla Vox. There's a pic of the 4 of them, when I believe previously it was only 3 members. I guess Gabriel let him have his spot back. Wonder if Chelsea is along too, or if they are separated already? I also thought until they were able to get a green card that travel back to their home country was not a good idea.

Enjoy!

Edited by fliptopbox
  • Love 2

They may not have really gotten married. Someone earlier posted that she and her fiance went back and forth up to the point they had to get married, and went to the justice of the peace, in order to give them more time to get to know each other.

Looking at Yamir's Instagram, he appears to be, or at least recently been, in the US.  There are some Fall pics posted including one tagged #Chicago#Quadcities#Peoria, and one that is from inside a Walmart.  No pics of Chelsea, though.

• Love 2

My opinion on Chelsea and Yamir: She is a video Producer that went to Nicaragua to Work with Gabriel-Myla Vox Manager- Fell in love with Yamir .They got married in Nicaragua. Myla Vox got famous for the Country, then Gabriel saw in 90 days Fiance show the chance to make Myla Vox became known through them as "Chelsea-Donna Yoko" and Yamir-Richie Valens -Lennon". And break into the USA as Latino-Beatles... THE END! 

Edited by marizzin2222
  • Love 4

Norwalk is a small town of 16,000. We have two high schools, a courthouse, and hospital. The town is very clean, and low in crime. We have doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges,teachers, firemen, policemen, and factory workers, etc living here. Our citizens are no fatter than any place else in the US. Cleveland, Ohio is 60 miles to the east, and Toledo, Ohio is 60 miles to the west of us. Columbus, the state capital, is a couple of hours south of us, and Cedar Point and Lake Erie and the islands are 15 miles north of us. So, we have pro sports, college sports, music, play houses, amusement parks, water sports etc at our finger tips when wanted. The bar pictured in the show is a trouble spot, and the small area around it is not much either. There are many nice businesses and lovely homes a short distance from that area. Danielle seems slow, or mildly r*******, and wasn't even born or raised here. She is not an example of what people here are like at all. I imagine that more people in the mid west live in small towns like ours, than in large cities. Snark on Danielle, but leave us alone..we didn't ask for her to live here with her gigolo.

• Love 15
Norwalk is a small town of 16,000. We have two high schools, a courthouse, and hospital. The town is very clean, and low in crime. We have doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges,teachers, firemen, policemen, and factory workers, etc living here. Our citizens are no fatter than any place else in the US. Cleveland, Ohio is 60 miles to the east, and Toledo, Ohio is 60 miles to the west of us. Columbus, the state capital, is a couple of hours south of us, and Cedar Point and Lake Erie and the islands are 15 miles north of us. So, we have pro sports, college sports, music, play houses, amusement parks, water sports etc at our finger tips when wanted. The bar pictured in the show is a trouble spot, and the small area around it is not much either. There are many nice businesses and lovely homes a short distance from that area. Danielle seems slow, or mildly r*******, and wasn't even born or raised here. She is not an example of what people here are like at all. I imagine that more people in the mid west live in small towns like ours, than in large cities. Snark on Danielle, but leave us alone..we didn't ask for her to live here with her gigolo.

As I said in another thread, I feel bad for the good citizens of Norwalk, whose town is being portrayed as a dump.  I think the folks in that town should direct their unhappiness toward TLC, who is doing it's best to show the town in a negative way. 

• Love 3

Snark on Danielle, but leave us alone..we didn't ask for her to live here with her gigolo.

LOL sorry, sometimes you don't get to choose your ambassadors!  I'm glad that Norwalk has high schools and fire stations.  I was wrong!  I guess metropolitan Doha on the Persian Gulf and Tunisian tourist resorts on the Mediterranean have nothing on this sweet bit of Ohio paradise.

• Love 6

I found this link about Justin and Evelin, where they're in a meetup group for Colombians. So presumably she's making friends in the USA who might have similar experiences to her and can help her settle.

Does anyone know their surnames? I'm a pretty good internet sleuth.

• Love 2

I found this link about Justin and Evelin, where they're in a meetup group for Colombians. So presumably she's making friends in the USA who might have similar experiences to her and can help her settle.

Does anyone know their surnames? I'm a pretty good internet sleuth.

Thank you for the link...So They might be married already and living in San Francisco Area

LOL sorry, sometimes you don't get to choose your ambassadors!  I'm glad that Norwalk has high schools and fire stations.  I was wrong!  I guess metropolitan Doha on the Persian Gulf and Tunisian tourist resorts on the Mediterranean have nothing on this sweet bit of Ohio paradise.

Toaster Strudel, will you marry me? Since we met online because of this show, I propose that we honor it by offering to appear on the next season (I'm Canadian).

• Love 5

^ oMG Great find, Cooksdelight! I want to know more about Danielle's "psychological problems" mentioned in that article. I mean, yeah, I know she has issues, but specifics would be interesting.

Can INS get involved? If there has been violence between Mo and her son and the PoPo have been called on them, I would think there'd be a reason to deny him a green card. And it says that Danielle is having issues with her ex?? I want more info! Did he finally find his balls and decide Danielle shouldn't be putting his daughters in this situation?   So much crazy!

Also, on a more superficial note: does anyone else think Mo is the laughing stock of the bezness community? 

• Love 2

So we have cut off utilities, evictions, no sex, already separated and Mo hitting on his temporary hostess and her daughter, Dani's son and Mo beating each other up and the police being called...

As I predicted, Mo made her life miserable to avoid her sexual demands and intense clinging.  And she's trying to get a co-sponsor for him, still?  He's still stringing her along somehow, LOL.

• Love 1

Anyone who can't even keep up with their utilities should not be trying to support another adult regardless of who it is. She needs to worry about her daughters for once, and not just Mohamed. Hopefully the girls had the sense to go stay with their father and get away from this trainwreck. They deserve better. Danielle made her bed now she can lie in it, but don't drag your kids down too, it wasn't their choice. I am also glad it's finally confirmed that she has mental issues, because it's been suspected all along. I am kind of surprised there's no psychological evaluation component to this process, especially now that "suicidal" has been brought up. Same for getting CPS involved. It's pathetic that Danielle cares more about hanging on to Mohamed (who clearly has disdain for her) than meeting her kids' basic needs.

• Love 2

I can't get the link to the wedding dress... does anyone have it?

Toaster Strudel, will you marry me? Since we met online because of this show, I propose that we honor it by offering to appear on the next season (I'm Canadian).

I'm in Canada too... maybe you're in a better province!

• Love 2

Amy and Danny met in Australia at the Hillsong International Leadership College, which (after some digging) is the training college of Hillsong Church, a Pentecostal Christian church affiliated with the Assemblies of God. I am not sure why Danny and Amy would be at a Pentecostal church if they are both practicing Mormons.

• Love 2

A conviction for domestic violence is a permanent bar to citizenship.   Not sure if you can even get a green card after it.   Surely someone scamming for a green card would know this and do everything to avoid it.   

BTW, if HE is the victim, he can still get a green card even if they divorce.   The government doesn't want people staying in a violent situation just to satisfy the 2 year requirement.  

If she has real psychological issues, this is beyond messed up.   Of course the network doesn't give a damn about the effects of all this drama on her mental health.   THey just see ratings gold.

I'm in Canada too... maybe you're in a better province!

I'm in Alberta. I'm not sure if you're male or female, but we're in Canada, so it doesn't matter! We can have a long life together watching crappy tv and snarking on the internets. Sounds about perfect to me. And I promise I can pull off a strapless wedding dress (Danielle, I'm looking at you).

• Love 1

She reminds me a lot of a guy friend I have, who grew up wearing a back brace and still hass issues, 30 years later. I mean he just wallows in it. He's from a very small town and has fallen for every scam going, in his work life as well as romance. Yet if you show him something he can actually have, he rejects it for a shot at the fantasy. That's what Danielle reminds me of. Some issues from the past are keeping her from embracing what's real.

IF they are mormons because they would be looking to get married in a temple. Pentecostal makes much more sense.

I know people like that as well. I have multiple chronic illnesses and it seems very rampant in those online communities for people to just wallow in their miseries and issues, and fixate on fantastical things that may never happen. Yet if you suggest something realistic to help them cope or feel better they dismiss it because it's not a cure. Only a treatment. They'd rather be miserable and talk about hoping for medical advancements that will most likely never happen in their lifetimes. Or on the other end, they are so delusional and desperate they will literally try anything, even things that are more likely to end up more harmful than helpful. That's how I see Danielle. She is so delusional and desperate she will try anything to keep Mo around, even if it ends in disaster and devastation. Even at the expense of her kids. So sad. She really is sick.

• Love 1

Hitch, who sells collectibles on eBay for a living

That explains a LOT. He's selling stuff he finds at estate sales or yard sales in Senior Haven. I hope his customers get their items in a timely manner and not mangled. Explains why his room is a disaster, he's got his junk everywhere.

cooksdelight you are awesome! I cannot believe that TLC is still maintaining her age as 41 (instead of 45 or 46).  I understand TLC loves ratings but to go this far with a woman who is ill with psychological problems is just disgusting. 

I cannot believe she uses her wedding picture on the meetme profile. - that woman has some serious issues.

What I don't understand is Mo's persistence of her in the first place.  He said that he offered her money to buy shoes for her daughter. Right there would have given him warning signs that this woman isn't financially stable for him to scam her with the beezness. It's not like Danielle couldn't afford her daughter a new pair of Nikes or some other name brand but shoes in general. He should have just moved on.... Unless he knows about the loop hole in regards to not have to wait the 2 years. 

• Love 1

TLC is the same network that brought us the Boo Boo Clan, with no regard for those children. Or without doing the proper background checks on the adults. This show is turning out to be a possible disaster where this woman Dani is concerned. I know she was fodder in the beginning, but now I'm truly concerned for her well being.

• Love 2
Hitch, who sells collectibles on eBay for a living

That explains a LOT. He's selling stuff he finds at estate sales or yard sales in Senior Haven. I hope his customers get their items in a timely manner and not mangled. Explains why his room is a disaster, he's got his junk everywhere.

Selling crap on ebay is a hoarder's dream job. 

Although the article never outright stated it,  Cassia and Jason must be married. I think the show was filmed quite a while ago, more than K-1 allows, so the only way she can still be here is if they got married, unless it is possible after a k-1 expires to go back to your country and get another tourist visa. I'm not sure what the rules are. 

OMG thank you thank you thank you that there are other weirdos out there who are hooked on this show!   I started watching three weeks ago and can't look away.  My family thinks I'm nuts!  But I'll get them hooked eventually.

• Love 3

According to this, which I found this morning, Mo and Dani have yet to sleep together.

http://danielleandmohamed.tumblr.com/post/102411592050/the-truth-behind-90-day-fiances-danielle-and-mohamed

But her desperation makes her easily swayed by Mohammed.  And I think that is what makes her so special.  If he plays her cards right he can manage to have sex with her only once and get the hell out of dodge.  He can probably convince her that its best for him to keep a separate household because "in his religion" he shouldn't be in the house with teenage girls he isn't related to.  Even if he needs to live in the same household with her for a while, he can probably convince her to keep letting him sleep on the couch. He can likely convince her that he should move out so he can make some money and send back to her.  The world of things that he can convince her of is only limited by his imagination.

called it!

• Love 2

If Jason is selling estate stuff on EBay he is in the right place.    Old folks croak off, the kids don't want to go through the house and deal with everything, so they hire someone like Jason to clean out the place so it can be sold to the next old person.   He gets paid for cleaning out the house and gets the money from the stuff.   It's a great job really, if he does it right.

• Love 3