Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

COFCINCI, ON 30 NOV 2014 - 06:40 AM, SAID:

Can you explain these terms to me like I'm 5?

Thank you, I didn't want to be the one to ask.

Basically what the previous posts said: It looked like Mohammed applied for green card sometime after August 24. She based it on a question posted by Danielle/Mohammed on August 24.

The OP then went to say that based on her experience:

1) the working permit was issued 45 days after she submitted her application

2) Her Green card was approved within 90 days since application.

Thus, if Danielle/Mohammed applied sometime on August, if based on OP's own timeline, most likely Mohammed have now working permit and possibly an approved Green Card application as well.

Edited by realitytvsucker
  • Love 1

That Hugo Boss stuff is nonsense, I don't believe everything I read, especially since the next post from that person contains the following crack-inspired word salad:

daneille beauty shines through her glasses they are heart shaped because if the love she had for Mohammed she bruises get hair with house comb and loved eating ask kinds of exotic Chinese buffets.

Thus, if Danielle/Mohammed applied sometime on August, if based on OP's own timeline, most likely Mohammed have now working permit and possibly an approved Green Card application as well.

From that tumblr site:

A girl posted on another site, Danielle had recently found a new apartment (they are getting evicted at the end of the month) and Mohamed had to sign the lease. After seeing how awful the new place was, he refused to sign. So now she doesn't know where they are going to go. Oh well! She should have thought about that before she blew all her money on him and the K1 fees, the wedding, etc. Eviction doesn't happen overnight, she new this was coming and she should have planned for it. I feel sorry for her kids, they shouldn't have to worry about having a roof over their heads.

He may have a green card, but he doesn't want to sign a lease for Danielle and her 3 children.  Mmmm....

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 4

He might have wanted to model for Hugo Boss based on some fantasy he had where he came to America and took it by storm because he is just so wonderful.   What he found when he got to America is that he is not that hot looking in America.    That Hugo Boss does not go looking for models in ruralish Ohio.   That the rich woman who brought him here so he could fulfill his dreams of being a male model is actually broke, living in a dump and damn crazy.    Not the first immigrant to find out the American Dream -- isn't.

• Love 6

Danielle drives me INSANE with those glasses. Seems like every time they film her, the top frame is RIGHT across her eyes. Who DOES that??? I were readers myself, and am guilty of looking over the top for distance. Dani, either push those suckers up your nose and look out the glass or take them off. What is UP with that? And honestly, remember when you went home with your first grade pics and your mom was horrified because your collar was turned up, or you didn't show your teeth in your smile? Doesn't it seem like a producer somewhere along the way would have said FIX THOSE STUPID GLASSES!!!!!! ? Just saying. Pet peeve I guess. Maybe that's what throws Mo off. Hasn't actually ever looked her in the eyes.

OK, I know. Glasses up, down, on or off... This is not Mo's chief issue.

• Love 4

If Mo wants to be a model, he has to realize that will never come true. I think he is ugly and he has man boobs. I wonder where he got that idea from? He picked the worst person to have sponsor his Visa. I wonder what  kind of lies Danielle told him for him to come over here? He got the short end of the stick and he will be the laughing stock of his friends and family. 

• Love 1

I just realized both Cassia and Mohammad came to America with dreams of being a model.   Because everyone lives in NYC or LA and are models in America.   Nobody lives in Ohio and works retail for minimum wage.   Do they really have that skewed a view of the US?    I may not be well traveled but I know every country has rich people and poor people, rural and urban areas, models and garbage men, etc.   

• Love 2

Thanks for the article link, escapetoreality! I couldn't help laughing at this part:

Amy, a 21-year-old beauty from South Africa, met her fiance, Danny, a 23-year-old beauty from rural Pennsylvania

Seeing him referred to as a "zesty beauty" would have been the only thing that could have made this even better. 

• Love 2

Follow up to my last post

I started thinking about if based on current processing timelines, it would be possible for Mo to have been approved. On Visa Journey, they have monthly posts where people track their progress through it.

August filers - been approved for their work permits for the most part, a few even full greencards

September filers - some approved for work permit, but not many.

So really, Mo might still be waiting for work permit + the interview date (They give you 30 days notice), and might not even get an interview date until the new year.

I still don't understand how she'll be able to overcome the sponsorship hurdle, unless she got some idiot to co-sign. You have to bring more evidence to your interview with you about your relationship.

Also if he was asked to sign a lease, I might assume he has a work permit/ssn? - You can't (at least where I am) be on the lease without it. At least I wasn't allowed until I was granted a SSN that I could provide.

• Love 1

All of this talk about getting a work permit reminds me of Kirylam, and how she's stuck in the apt. all day because hers hasn't come through yet. After quite a while of waiting. I am wondering if her jealous husband has hidden it.

• Love 2

All of this talk about getting a work permit reminds me of Kirylam, and how she's stuck in the apt. all day because hers hasn't come through yet. After quite a while of waiting. I am wondering if her jealous husband has hidden it.

More likely they haven't applied to adjust her status, there is technically no time pressure as there is to get married within 90 days. She just can't work, travel back home, is subject to deportation for petty things. Although nobody ever heard about a deportation should a Border patrol checkpoint snag you just the immigration court ordering you to adjust status now. The big problem may be the additional $1100 needed for fees. Or more evil as anti divorce insurance as she has no status should the marriage end in the newlywed period.

• Love 2

This must have been in an extended scene or preview (my brain has mushed everything together with the episode) but I wanted to comment that I loved the wedding dress that Cassia tried on. It was the one that was short in front to show off her legs. If it hadn't been strapless (and I were still in my 20s), it would be my dream wedding gown. It's a weird mullet-style dress and this close to being tacky, but that dress was awesome for showing off your legs. 

More likely they haven't applied to adjust her status, there is technically no time pressure as there is to get married within 90 days. She just can't work, travel back home, is subject to deportation for petty things. Although nobody ever heard about a deportation should a Border patrol checkpoint snag you just the immigration court ordering you to adjust status now. The big problem may be the additional $1100 needed for fees. Or more evil as anti divorce insurance as she has no status should the marriage end in the newlywed period.

Having gone through the immigration stuff myself, I'm going to go out on a whim and say that Kirlyam has received her green card. I follow her on instagram, and she very recently posted a video of her and her husband announcing that they are going to Brasil. Marriage to a citizen alone doesn't grant a person the right to live in the states. If she left the country (USA) without having an adjustment of status finalized and approved, she wouldn't be allowed to reenter.

Perhaps she isn't employeed yet because she is still working on perfecting her English - or perhaps she and Alan (I think that's her hub's name) decided she would be a stay-at-home wife (and eventual mom.) I don't get why people would assume he is hiding her green card or work permit just because she isn't working.

http://instagram.com/p/vcNTS_o4S9/?modal=true

• Love 1

That picture of Mo I'm seeing all over these links is cracking my shit up. The one where he's juxtaposed himself via generic Photoshop in the middle of a nature scene of trees.

Then, on the meetme.com, he posted pictures of the race and some lady said, "I'm in the background of your pictures...that's me!"  He just asks her, "going back?" Y'all he's looking for any middle American woman. Anyone, but Danielle.

• Love 2

http://danielleandmohamed.tumblr.com/post/103467236830/cheating-allegations-possible-scamming-and-is

Found in the comment section:

[11/28/2014 4:02:16 PM] stephanie_calixte: well ok then but he claims that he haven't touched you in months. how does that make you feel
[11/28/2014 4:04:51 PM] Dani Mullins: We had sex about a month , u want to know what i think he had no problem having sex with me in doha. I am beginning to think he is gay or he needs a med
[11/28/2014 4:05:17 PM] Dani Mullins: He finds every excuse here but in doha it was ok
[11/28/2014 4:05:57 PM] stephanie_calixte: areyou serious?
[11/28/2014 4:06:06 PM] Dani Mullins: I have lost my trust in him so much, i think he needs to figure out how to get it back
[11/28/2014 4:06:54 PM] Dani Mullins: He told me he would never treat me the way my ex did and he is doing everything my ex did

She thinks that if a man is not eager to chimney-sweep her vajayjay, he must be gay? LOL at the thought of him closing his eyes and soldiering on into her hairy trenches in Doha... then coming to America and claiming that being a muslim, he can't do her anymore before marriage?  But then again, she's delusional so who knows if he actually did light up her tunnel with his flashlight back in Doha.

Like he's going to make any effort to try to "get [her trust] back."  He probably trusts her even less than she trusts him.  Oy, the delusions.

• Love 7

I never thought the day would come that I felt sorry for Mo, but I kinda do. Granted, he wants a green card badly, but I think the boy has gone above and beyond the call of duty. I cannot imagine what life with Dani and the kids was like for him. Those English classes must have been like a sanctuary for him.

• Love 7

Who is this person in whom she confided? That is quite a betrayal (or so it seems).  Seems authentic though ....  

I'd also like to know. That is LOW on their part.

Edited by OhhElle
  • Love 3

So, is Dani spending her time scouring the internet for women that Mo may be interested in? Instead of looking for a job?

Looks like it!

The last FB posted song from her was Meatloaf's Two out of Three Ain't Bad!  lol

• Love 1

Having gone through the immigration stuff myself, I'm going to go out on a whim and say that Kirlyam has received her green card. I follow her on instagram, and she very recently posted a video of her and her husband announcing that they are going to Brasil. Marriage to a citizen alone doesn't grant a person the right to live in the states. If she left the country (USA) without having an adjustment of status finalized and approved, she wouldn't be allowed to reenter.

Not 100% true. You can apply for advance parole, which allows you to depart and re-enter the US during the immigration process. I'm not sure if there is a time limit on it, but I know if you get it you can leave. It usually gets processed with the work permit. 

• Love 1

I'm new here and didn't watch last season, but I have completely been sucked into this season.  I apologize if this has been covered, but has it been confirmed if Mo returned to Qatar per his fb page?   I noticed today that he and Dani are no longer facebook friends.  

• Love 1

Ohhhh very good observation that they aren't FB friends anymore!

Does anyone have any dirt on Justin or Evelin? Last names, fb links etc? They're not nearly as interesting as MoElle but....

There seems to be slim to no info on Justin and Evelin.

Edited by OhhElle
  • Love 2