Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

He might very well be on Social Security Disability.  You can get it for mental disabilities as well as physical. He lives with his dad,probably pays no rent, and the dad might buy all/most of the food. So that money he makes on Ebay might just supplement the SSD income, and it gives him extra spending money.. Someone up thread said he might have car payments. HA! For that crappy car?  I wonder if he could sponsor someone being on SSDI? (and I realize I am just wildly speculating here.)

I know I said he had better not have a car payment on that thing!

I can't even imagine the mental disability he would have.  Did he go overseas?  I would bet that the house is paid off, and that dad buys the food, pays the utilities and all of that.  Truly, even if he makes $498 a month with no SSI, if he has no other bills he could still live reasonably.  

• Love 1

I know I said he had better not have a car payment on that thing!

I can't even imagine the mental disability he would have.  Did he go overseas?  I would bet that the house is paid off, and that dad buys the food, pays the utilities and all of that.  Truly, even if he makes $498 a month with no SSI, if he has no other bills he could still live reasonably.  

He could get disability payments for having clinical depression, and having been hospitalized many times for it.

I know this to be a fact  because my sister is on it for that very reason. And yes, she lives with me now, because none of her seven children wanted her to live with them. So I can totally see this happening. 

• Love 2

Speculation is that he's not even in the US.

Norwalk CIty Hall has him named in an eviction notice with her and Mo:

http://www.norwalkmunicourt.com/cgi-bin/mcaseno.cgi?pre=CVG&num=1401420⊂=&type=CV&acc=

And you can see there is a continuation today at 10AM

http://www.norwalkmunicourt.com/cgi-bin/mcaseno.cgi?pre=CRB&num=1401843⊂=&type=CR&acc=

They seem to owe $400 in back rent.

That might seem kinda harsh, but back in 2013, when she lived with, or co-signed a lease with, one 43 yr old Christopher Welsh, they were owing $4845 in back rent, and got evicted too.  She has a judgment against her for $5235.00, which probably was never paid, because I can't imagine how.

Jason has brazilianitis.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 4

Norwalk CIty Hall has him named in an eviction notice with her and Mo:

http://www.norwalkmunicourt.com/cgi-bin/mcaseno.cgi?pre=CVG&num=1401420⊂=&type=CV&acc=

And you can see there is a continuation today at 10AM

http://www.norwalkmunicourt.com/cgi-bin/mcaseno.cgi?pre=CRB&num=1401843⊂=&type=CR&acc=

They seem to owe $400 in back rent.

That might seem kinda harsh, but back in 2013, when she lived with, or co-signed a lease with, one 43 yr old Christopher Welsh, they were owing $4845 in back rent, and got evicted too.  She has a judgment against her for $5235.00, which probably was never paid, because I can't imagine how.

Jason has brazilianitis.

oh my i can not believe  much information you find... Thank you for sharing this board is better then the show. 

Edited by amitville
  • Love 1

Everyone, go check out the twitter of @cassia_tavares.  She is very funny and mean to everyone mocking her.  I highly recommend it! 

I don't know how to do the twitter!  Damn my lack of social media knowledge.  If there is a kind soul who can cut and paste I would be ever so grateful as I want to read her poorly written wrath!

Jason has brazilianitis.

Are you sure, I thought the side effects were that you were 23 and 107 pounds?

• Love 1

I don't follow Cassia, so I couldn't see her tweets..but  I could see her profile:

From Curitiba, Brazil. 23 yrs.

Journalism student.

Go to hell with your opinions.

I don't want to listen.

I don't follow rules, I break them. 

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 3

I don't follow her so I couldn't see her tweets..but  I could see her profile:

Journalism student.

I don't want to listen.

I don't follow her so I couldn't see her tweets..but  I could see her profile:

Journalism student.

I don't want to listen.

Yeah, you're a real rulebreaker marrying a man 15 years older that sees you as an object for a greencard.  Oh yeah, thats never been done before.

• Love 3

I hope she didn't have one of her kids co-sign for her apartment (Corey Mullins is a co-defendant).  Ask my husband and his brother how much fun it is to start life with a bad credit report.  Thankfully for both of them, they were underage when their mom opened accounts in their names, and I was able to get them wiped.

That 2nd entry looks like it's just for Corey, and it's listed as some sort of domestic issue?

If you click on the violation info, it says it's domestic violence and he had a $2000 bond.  Yikes.

Edited:  I should have read further before posting.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 2

I don't follow Cassia, so I couldn't see her tweets..but  I could see her profile:

Journalism student.

I don't want to listen.

My husband's boss is from Brazil.  Same attitude.  He is incredibly difficult to get along with, nothing that goes wrong is his fault, and he loves to trash talk his employees to their customers.  He also fancies himself a ladies man.

ETA:  I'm sure not all people from Brazil are like that, but it's scary how the two are similar.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 2

Good catch on the eviction -- I knew I'd seen that the showdown was to be this week. I think it is stating that the family has a  move out date of 12/10/14 and then there is a hearing the next morning but they are to be out by then.   On the Corey issue -- it does not seem from the show that he lives with them but that is his address on the domestic violence action -- I wonder if that was an altercation with Mo as was reported (or I guess in deference to Cassia's delicate sensibilities I should say rumored) on the first Tumblr article. It also seems to be the date that service of process of the eviction went down so perhaps tensions were heightened .....)

• Love 3

Good catch on the eviction -- I knew I'd seen that the showdown was to be this week. I think it is stating that the family has a  move out date of 12/10/14 and then there is a hearing the next morning but they are to be out by then.   On the Corey issue -- it does not seem from the show that he lives with them but that is his address on the domestic violence action -- I wonder if that was an altercation with Mo as was reported (or I guess in deference to Cassia's delicate sensibilities I should say rumored) on the first Tumblr article. It also seems to be the date that service of process of the eviction went down so perhaps tensions were heightened .....)

I suppose it's possible - we don't know for sure, but it could definitely be possible.

I worked in that world for a few years.  There are a few reasons they could be evicted for that little amount:

1)  They owed more, caught some - but not all of it - back up and the landlord considers them too much of a risk to allow to stay on.

2)  See above, but change the ending to: a judge saw her prior unpaid rent issues and will not issue a writ to keep her in the apartment despite catching up.

3)  They caught the rent completely back up, but still owe fees or left utilities, etc unpaid.

4)  They were noisy or disruptive to other tenants, or failed to meet lease requirements, like carrying renters insurance.

5)  They violated their lease (ie: had pets, or smoked, or some other thing forbidden by the lease).

Could be lots of reasons - those are just common ones we used to come across.  The landlord could have had to pay out to other tenants for something, like an overflowing bathtub causing damage to personal property, or being overrun with bugs (that happened to us personally - our downstairs neighbor in our apartment years ago was a slob, and we got their cockroach infestation - he made them pay for the exterminator) and they want to recoup their losses.  Sometimes the legal definitions of things are narrow or generic (such as divorcing someone on the grounds of "fraud", which can mean many things) so the specifics don't come out until later.

• Love 2

I suppose it's possible - we don't know for sure, but it could definitely be possible.

I worked in that world for a few years.  There are a few reasons they could be evicted for that little amount:

1)  They owed more, caught some - but not all of it - back up and the landlord considers them too much of a risk to allow to stay on.

2)  See above, but change the ending to: a judge saw her prior unpaid rent issues and will not issue a writ to keep her in the apartment despite catching up.

3)  They caught the rent completely back up, but still owe fees or left utilities, etc unpaid.

4)  They were noisy or disruptive to other tenants, or failed to meet lease requirements, like carrying renters insurance.

5)  They violated their lease (ie: had pets, or smoked, or some other thing forbidden by the lease).

Could be lots of reasons - those are just common ones we used to come across.  The landlord could have had to pay out to other tenants for something, like an overflowing bathtub causing damage to personal property, or being overrun with bugs (that happened to us personally - our downstairs neighbor in our apartment years ago was a slob, and we got their cockroach infestation - he made them pay for the exterminator) and they want to recoup their losses.  Sometimes the legal definitions of things are narrow or generic (such as divorcing someone on the grounds of "fraud", which can mean many things) so the specifics don't come out until later.

Or, the landlord felt like puking, like many of us, whenever he/she saw Dani with Mo? Maybe they saw her molest Mo with her sausage fingers, and said "they are outta here!"

• Love 3

Cassia’s twitter is great; it’s worth it to request a follow.  (She'll accept you!  She's not going to deny her fans!!) 

As one funny example, she put together a top ten list of the meanest quotes about here.  Here are a couple excerpts:

Folks, it was easier than I imagined.  People love to talk bad about me.  Should I thank them for all the time they spent just to talk about my hair?  Should I ask for one dollar every time they bad mouth me?  I would be rich by now. 

Tweet from viewer: Jason-RUN-Run – Cassia is crazy, jealous, insecure, not, marriage material…

Cassia’s response: Dear Deanne, Jason and I will be fine.  The space between your eyebrows is bigger than our love.  And you have a big space between them!

There are also several pictures of her lounging by the pool, which has cleaned up nicely!

• Love 3

Cassia’s twitter is great; it’s worth it to request a follow.  (She'll accept you!  She's not going to deny her fans!!) 

As one funny example, she put together a top ten list of the meanest quotes about here.  Here are a couple excerpts:

Folks, it was easier than I imagined.  People love to talk bad about me.  Should I thank them for all the time they spent just to talk about my hair?  Should I ask for one dollar every time they bad mouth me?  I would be rich by now. 

Tweet from viewer: Jason-RUN-Run – Cassia is crazy, jealous, insecure, not, marriage material…

Cassia’s response: Dear Deanne, Jason and I will be fine.  The space between your eyebrows is bigger than our love.  And you have a big space between them!

There are also several pictures of her lounging by the pool, which has cleaned up nicely!

Better than a unibrow? I dunno, Cassia...

Better than a unibrow? I dunno, Cassia...

She really ought to loan that guy some of her vast holdings in eyeliner so he can fix that space between his eyebrows.

The fact that people are talking bad about her and she is busy reading all of it instead of living her life tells me that she is likely very hurt and trying to put on a brave face (which will include a winged eyebrow)

• Love 1

Or, the landlord felt like puking, like many of us, whenever he/she saw Dani with Mo? Maybe they saw her molest Mo with her sausage fingers, and said "they are outta here!"

According to the court docket they owe about ~$400.  So.  It's about the money.

I fail to see anything witty in Cassia's tweets, I remember my third grade buddies being much more clever than that. 

• Love 1

According to the court docket they owe about ~$400.  So.  It's about the money.

I fail to see anything witty in Cassia's tweets, I remember my third grade buddies being much more clever than that. 

I don't do twitter, but I'm more amused by the fact that she is pretending to not care, when she is super defensive.

And I would totally charge Danielle $400 for emotional distress if I was forced to listen to her try to molest someone upstairs from me.

• Love 4

I meant yes, they went through with the ceremony I do not believe they are "physically" together.  Speculation is that he's not even in the US.

We all think he is not in the USA, yet the other day I peeked over at his FB account and noticed that he had made a post FROM Ohio.  If it is not him, the person making the status update that day forgot to turn off their GPS location. :)

• Love 2

I'm tempted to post this on twitter to have a contest with Jason.

@toasterstrudel @hitch4life #90dayfiance My husband is from Sweden and only 106 lbs, one less than your Brazilian skank!  Ka-Boom! Take THAT!  And he has a PhD.  Can you beat that???

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 4

I'm tempted to post this on twitter to have a contest with Jason.

@toasterstrudel @hitch4life #90dayfiance My husband is from Sweden and only 106 lbs, one less than your Brazilian skank!  Ka-Boom! Take THAT!  And he has a PhD.  Can you beat that???

you should totally do that!  LMAO.  It'll drive him nuts, and then he will share the resume!

• Love 2

It looks like another seller is selling the actual bank in a box for less money...wtf?

Because something becomes worth more money if you have the original box/and or tags for it. So someone with that toy might be looking for the original box. How do I know this?  Because I used to sell Beanie Babies, and they were worth more with their original tags (don't judge, lol)

• Love 1

At best, toy + box =< $18, if you have the toy without a box, you buy the box for $6 plus $4 shipping, it costs you $10 to be able to sell the toy for $8 more... and you can buy the toy alone for $7... so all this trouble for someone with only the toy to make an extra dollar?

Yeah, he's selling literal shit on ebay.

• Love 2

We all think he is not in the USA, yet the other day I peeked over at his FB account and noticed that he had made a post FROM Ohio.  If it is not him, the person making the status update that day forgot to turn off their GPS location. :)

I'm wondering if he's still in the local area but just not with Danielle.

I don't know how immigration/VISA laws work, but, after they were married, would he be required to live under the same roof with her?  I would think if (and I'm totally speculating here) he isn't physically living with her it would/could render the marriage null and void.

Anybody know for sure how that would work?  

Hell, maybe he is living with Danielle but keeping himself locked in the bathroom whenever she's home to avoid her.  Her posts about their status are so confusing (as is everything else about the nitwit).  

• Love 2

In regards to Mo and Danielle, my sister and I are dying to know if they are still together! Can someone try to friend her on fb or is she super private ? I am half Tunisian( born & raised here) and can tell you with 100%certainty that Mo is what we call "redneck" or "white trash " here. My husband is from Morocco, and we visit frequently and also visit Tunisia. A friend of the family ( and also a cousin of my husband) knows Mo and his family personally. He's not exactly from Tunis but a rural, farmer town about 40 miles north of Tunis. His family is sweet ( so I'm told) yet grossly uneducated. Mo and his cousin both got laborer jobs in Doha, Qatar back in 2012. This is a common practice where they recruit mostly uneducated poor men from rural towns in North Africa for below par pay ( by Qatar standards) and provide food and lodging. There is NO DOUBT that he married her for a green card, but there is more that you guys should know. Danielle is NOT innocent here. She was actually paid 6000 dollars by Mos family and extended family for the marriage. It's what they call a "Blanche marriage" in Tunisia, which means a fake marriage where both members profit from it ( danielle 6k, mo a GreenCard).

• Love 12

The family paid for her flight and all. Unfortunately, it was the pooling of many family members' money, so that's why they are tapped out. I believe a couple grand was from Mo himself, although cannot confirm that. The reason they did the show was for the money, however from what I've heard it's much less than what they expected, and they have yet to receive it ( nobody gets it until the show is over, I am told actually months after but again cannot confirm that). I don't think she's super bright or sophisticated however, so although she may have initially done it for the money, I truly believe she did fall head over heels for him (lol). Oh and a good portion of that money went to bills that were unpaid, which explains why Mo is so pissed off, bc she was supposed to pay off these overdue bills( so I'm told)

• Love 9

Not exactly. She just painted a picture to him and the family that she was in dire straights ( totally true ) and that she needed a couple more thousand to pay off some overdue bills or they would have no place to stay when Mo got here. You see, fake marriage or not, they have to stay together in the same residence, and she was close to eviction even then. And the bit about the job last episode? When she stated she can get another job, and Mo said "I don't think so" although comical , there's a reason for it. They knew in order for her to marry and sponsor him

She needed to be employed. She was unemployed and had been for YEARS when he met her. They instructed her to get a job ( or no 6k +) so this was her first job in a longgg time, and she wasn't employed for long. This is one of the reasons they are having sponsor issues ( I read this, I did not hear first hand about the sponsor issues. I read that info in this thread).

The family was silly to pay her the 6k + all up front , and now there's added drama if she's developed feeling for him lolol

• Love 10

People in rural communities in Africa think of the USA as Utopia. So there hopes are getting Mo over here, eventually him becoming a citizen, getting a great job and sending money. Then, after some time, one by one bringing the rest of the family over to the USA. This maybe helps

explain why the family would invest 6k in Danielle aka MRS SHREK

• Love 5

Holy crap.   The family couldn't find someone better than Danielle to bribe to marry their son?   He's not bad looking.   There are plenty of solvent older women who would have gone for the deal just to have a young man on their arm.    

This is soooooo good.   I hope this all comes out somehow.   Danielle can share a room with Theresa Giudice for fraud in Club Fed.

• Love 1

Wow. I can't believe they gave her $6000! She is honestly not even worth it. Why choose someone whose life is so complicated? The family wasted their money. I bet Mo is so pissed!

• Love 2

Haha no they certainly didn't because in Muslim countries PDA is strictly prohibited. Danielle wasn't tellin' no lies when she made that claim. Depending on the severity and country, a couple could be arrested or jailed by certain acts of PDA - I know for a fact Mo is crawling out of his skin when she kisses him on camera. Arab actors don't even do that !!!

• Love 7

It's what they call a "Blanche marriage" in Tunisia, which means a fake marriage where both members profit from it ( danielle 6k, mo a GreenCard).

If I may, (obnoxious pretentious frog eater here!) : it's a "mariage blanc".

(in french, only one "r". To remember we say it's because you are supposed to wed only once. Like "mourir" (to die). One "r".)

(end of lesson, you can throw tomatoes at me now)

(ouch)

Thank you for your insights. I have no doubt everything is true, mostly because I called it after the first episode that she wasn't innocent and bought herself a boy toy from a poor country and I like to be right haha! 

In that case, now I'm sorry for his family. 6000 dollars by Tunisian standards is more than a year salary. They probably bled themselves to give their son a better life (I will not discuss the method of scamming for a green card here) and she stole from them. She's a little bit better than the evil coyotes you see in movies but not by much.

Now that Mo' is a "public figure", could he be on the government radar ? I imagine having being married to Danielle, after the probable divorce when the greencard is never issued, he can't come back to the US with another K1 visa without being laughed at by immigration services right ? Danielle is now his only shot at a citizenship ?

• Love 2

How do we know this is true? It's probably not a good idea to skewer these people on the internet in the off chance that this story isn't true. I'm just saying...

Skewer?  If anything, if paints the whole mess with a much more tragic brush.  Mohamed is bound by his family's expectations, he does not have the freedom to back out without consequences.

Besides I believe it.  This is not sensationalistic information with an axe to grind, or an agenda.  It's very believable, low key and pragmatic.

It does make all the grabbing of him, after taking his money, more ominous.

My question has always been... Danielle likely lives in Section 8 housing, so how can she be owing back rent-- doesn't that make it free?

I guess not because there is a 5 grand judgment against her for her previous eviction/failure to pay.

• Love 7

Skewer?  If anything, if paints the whole mess with a much more tragic brush.  Mohamed is bound by his family's expectations, he does not have the freedom to back out without consequences.

Besides I believe it.  This is not sensationalistic information with an axe to grind, or an agenda.  It's very believable, low key and pragmatic.

It does make all the grabbing of him, after taking his money, more ominous.

I guess not because there is a 5 grand judgment against her for her previous eviction/failure to pay.

Hmmm... I wonder why she wouldn't be eligible for Section 8? Especially after being unemployed for several years (per the above poster), with 3 minor children, and only recently holding a low-paying job. She doesn't strike me as someone bankrolling oodles of child support/ alimony.

Do we have any slum lords on here who may be able to better explain Section 8? Are there terms where, if broken, you would be held liable for back rent?

• Love 1

Wow, thanks Farah for the info! As with all tea, I cut the sweetness with a sprinkle of salt, but overall proper southern sweet tea was spilled! Wow now I feel bad for Mo (never thought i'd say that), this sounds like a super crap situation to be stuck in. He was not so much the beznezz as Danielle was the beznezz. Still, like many folks said above, she was frank about her financial situation and lack of a job; Mo's family should not have gone forward with her. Maybe the (little) TLC money was part of their endgame?