Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

That being said, perhaps we can adopt Danielle's daughters for a small sum, and give them a decent shot at life...

My question has always been... Danielle likely lives in Section 8 housing, so how can she be owing back rent-- doesn't that make it free?

Section 8 housing provides assistance on a sliding scale. It could mean fully subsidized housing in a publicly owned property but it could also mean rent assistance to a private landlord. The renter is usually responsible for a portion of the rent and she could be behind on that amount. 

• Love 1

A friend of the family ( and also a cousin of my husband) knows Mo and his family personally. He's not exactly from Tunis but a rural, farmer town about 40 miles north of Tunis. His family is sweet ( so I'm told) yet grossly uneducated. Mo and his cousin both got laborer jobs in Doha, Qatar back in 2012. This is a common practice where they recruit mostly uneducated poor men from rural towns in North Africa for below par pay ( by Qatar standards) and provide food and lodging.

I thought Mohammed identified himself as an IT guy working a white-collar job in an office? Am I misrembering what I saw on Facebook pages and various dating sites linked in this thread early on?

At the least, M is sufficiently bilingual enough to speak and to be understood in a second language, so he doesn't strike me as a "grossly uneducated...laborer...."

But maybe he's just a really great actor. The Danielle/Mohammed matchup is definitely weird and messed up. No question. I wish minor children weren't involved, because that pushes the whole thing over to the tragedy column.

• Love 4

Being on Section 8 could explain why she was allowed to amass $5000+ in back rent and remain in the home.  I don't know much about Section 8, but my mom has a friend who used to be a landlord and he actually quit renting properties and sold them off because he lost so much money with Section 8.  He said it was near impossible to evict someone on Section 8 and they'd never pay him the portion they were supposed to pay, or they'd pay it late, and be 3 months behind.  He took the one person to court several times and the person would make an effort to catch back up so the judge said they could stay, and then it would start all over again.

Danielle would be better off seeing if she could get disability for something.  Then she'd qualify for social programs for her and her kids.  I'm normally not one for people to use disability as a goal, but in her case, she may be incapable of holding a job for any number of reasons.

I'd say the story about Danielle would be at least largely true.  It makes sense.  When my husband was 10, he got a concussion at a Boxcar Willie concert and later when he was spending the night in the hospital, Boxcar Willie showed up to make sure my husband was OK because he was concerned.  Someone told me once I made that story up.  I said that if I was going to make it up, I'd say he was at a Rolling Stones concert and Mick Jagger came to the hospital.  What do I have to gain by using Boxcar Willie?  If the story about Danielle was made up, I'd think it would be more sensationalistic.  I always wondered why her kids were so passive about this.  At that age - hell, at any age - if that were my mom, I'd be all over her about it.

Edited by funky-rat
  • Love 6

The cynical New Yorker in me doesn’t believe Mo’s family paid Danielle $6,000 to marry him.  Seems to me she would have done it for free.  On the episode that aired Nov. 16, Mo told Danielle that he gave up every thing to come to America and that she lied to him about her financial situation.  If Mo’s family had to give her money, surely he would know that she is in dire straits.

• Love 3

Maybe she didn't say how bad.

"Gave up everything" - he worked in a warehouse in Doha, it's not impossible that "everything" includes some of his family's money.  They would expect a return on their investment, like Mo sending them money or sponsoring their own immigration applications.

• Love 2

Wait, so if Danielle was "paid" in the sense that Mo's family covered her travel expenses and paid her bills, presumably to get Mo a green card through a fake marriage, then Dani is a lot more savvy than I gave her credit for. My impression of her is that she is a dumb, vapid waste of space who was trolling Internet sites looking for someone to love her, marry her and make everything ok. Kind of like the catfish schemes where an older woman is taken in by and Internet scam artist and sends thousands of dollars to get him to the US, when in reality, it's probably a con artist in an internet cafe in Nigeria. If all this is true about Mo's family paying HER, then it seems that she figured out she could  give  a green card to the highest bidder, which makes her as much of a con artist as him. Or maybe she thought she could get love and money all wrapped up in the same package. IDK, No matter how you look at it, it's pretty pathetic. 

• Love 5

I'm not going to nitpick everything Mo has said on the show about Danielle and her financial status simply because...

The cameras are rolling and engaging in fraudulent behavior for a green card is illegal and serious business.  

It's not as if Mo can look at Danielle and go, "Where the fuck did all of my family's money go, you silly bitch???  Did you not pay any bills with it as you said you would???"

Anything remotely close to a statement like that would be proof positive that this marriage was all about grabbing the golden ring (or, this case, the green card), and there would be serious consequences for everyone involved.  

If what is being posted by the inside source is true, Dani has Mo by the balls.  

It's even more akin to the plot of Misery than I suspected.

I wonder what Dani really spent the alleged $6 grand on.  

Well, I guess it all comes back to that expression "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" and Mo makes a great fly to Dani's spider if this is all true.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 4

I don't buy for a second that Mo's family gave Danielle a dime.  Common sense dictates that if Mo's family paid Danielle, whenever they are discussing money, the first words out of his mouth would be, "what happened to the money my family gave you?"  Or given Mo's polite manner, he would gently ask, "what happened to the money that my family so graciously gave us to start a new life?" 

• Love 2

Folks, snarking on this show and the people in it is fine. Speculating about things you know nothing of as fact, however, is not. Let's move along and keep to the episodes and what happens in them. Not what you think might be happening without any legitimate and concrete proof. Thanks!

• Love 3

I wonder what Dani really spent the alleged $6 grand on.

A few guesses... knock off brand hair products that didn't give her that promised shine, glases that were on the clearance rack so they don't quite fit & lots & lots of convenience store fried chicken & drive through donuts.
  • Love 4

Haha no they certainly didn't because in Muslim countries PDA is strictly prohibited. Danielle wasn't tellin' no lies when she made that claim. Depending on the severity and country, a couple could be arrested or jailed by certain acts of PDA - I know for a fact Mo is crawling out of his skin when she kisses him on camera. Arab actors don't even do that !!!

So this is why Mo looks (to me) like he is wincing when Dani kisses him in the kitchen!!

• Love 2

Just an FYI , I DID the visa process for my husband, and you don't need to give the income papers until the latter end of the process. This is PRECISELY why she is asking for her co sponsor, because her income does NOT qualify.

Now, I'm going to start saying ALLEGEDLY on here if I get any further information as I don't have documentation of any of my information. Really, the info I have received is from individuals in Hammamet & Tunis, and really gossip runs rampid in the small towns ( much like here). What I can tell you is this "paying for a green card" fake marriages happen allll the time. Many of you ask- "why couldn't he found better than danielle ? Simple answer, folks. Anyone placing a fraudulent or fake marriage under the us immigration laws are subject to, yet not limited to, a minimum of 5 years of prison. Not many people I know, lonely desperate or ugly, willing to go to prison for 6-8 k

• Love 9

I'm a pineapple mango Toaster Strudel, you Brazilian frozen pastry ignoramus!!!  I shall be taken seriously!  I taste better than you, you dried up Pop Tart with sad sprinkles and an extended shelf life!

That. Just. Made. My. Day. A good addition to my blissful friday off.

LOL. I Laughed so hard, made me crave for some toaster strudel.

• Love 2

Toaster studel thanks for coming to my defense. Honestly people I've never posted or been on these blogs/forums before but I felt it would be interesting my sharing the information I have received. The sources ( who have allowed me to use their names - Nabil Rafik and Abdellah Hassen) are very reputable. They actually came to us asking if we watched this American television program and explained their connection to Mo ( his cousin Saad) and it's big news in the towns of Safx and Hammamet ( outside of Tunis) we did in fact watch and were certainly interested being we are Arab Americans so I shared the info, and we have so many haters such as people saying they doubt it. Incidentally, I'm from NY and hardly am naive, however I do realize that things sometimes get embellished and certain details skewed. I can tell you that this is super common this fake marriage stuff and typical the brides are ALL DANIELLES aka pitiful, fat, uneducated, and just morally and ethically not good ppl. Everyone should watch how mo becomes concerned about obtaining responsibilty for Danielle's debt, he freak out. Oh and in regards to Danielle's "credit worthiness" prior to marriage. This is not something they have in Tunisia. People pay cash for things, and there is no such thing as a fico or someone having "bad credit" unless they've literally stolen multiple times. I'm telling you guys, North Africans in particular think that even the poorest of Americans are rolling around in 20 dollar bills. Average salary in Tunis for a teacher for example for a YEAR is roughly 6400 dollars. Don't take my word for it of course, look it up - THANKS and trust me I wouldn't share info if I thought it was a bunch of bs

• Love 18

Toaster studel thanks for coming to my defense. Honestly people I've never posted or been on these blogs/forums before but I felt it would be interesting my sharing the information I have received. The sources ( who have allowed me to use their names - Nabil Rafik and Abdellah Hassen) are very reputable. They actually came to us asking if we watched this American television program and explained their connection to Mo ( his cousin Saad) and it's big news in the towns of Safx and Hammamet ( outside of Tunis) we did in fact watch and were certainly interested being we are Arab Americans so I shared the info, and we have so many haters such as people saying they doubt it. Incidentally, I'm from NY and hardly am naive, however I do realize that things sometimes get embellished and certain details skewed. I can tell you that this is super common this fake marriage stuff and typical the brides are ALL DANIELLES aka pitiful, fat, uneducated, and just morally and ethically not good ppl. Everyone should watch how mo becomes concerned about obtaining responsibilty for Danielle's debt, he freak out. Oh and in regards to Danielle's "credit worthiness" prior to marriage. This is not something they have in Tunisia. People pay cash for things, and there is no such thing as a fico or someone having "bad credit" unless they've literally stolen multiple times. I'm telling you guys, North Africans in particular think that even the poorest of Americans are rolling around in 20 dollar bills. Average salary in Tunis for a teacher for example for a YEAR is roughly 6400 dollars. Don't take my word for it of course, look it up - THANKS and trust me I wouldn't share info if I thought it was a bunch of bs

Edited by Suzy123
  • Love 6

Suzy that's so awesome !! Thank you for your kind words:) I'm not sure how this posting stuff works I see people replying directly to the person which I want to do for you but I'm not sure how to do it. Where are you/your parents from? My dad was born in Metlaoui ( super farm town lol) and he went to Sorbonne in Paris where he met my mom in 1967. My husband was born and raised in Fez, morocco about 4 hours from Casablanca. See, I'm sure you get that with thousands of people in the Arab world it is really a "small world " especially when one of their own becomes semi semi famous appearing on American tv lol. And inevitably somebody knows somebody who's related to somebody lol - I just texted them in what's up a little bit ago to see if mos cousin has been in recent contact with mo so I'm anxious to see if any new info- so far that's all I've got lol

• Love 2

Suzy that's so awesome !! Thank you for your kind words:) I'm not sure how this posting stuff works I see people replying directly to the person which I want to do for you but I'm not sure how to do it. Where are you/your parents from? My dad was born in Metlaoui ( super farm town lol) and he went to Sorbonne in Paris where he met my mom in 1967. My husband was born and raised in Fez, morocco about 4 hours from Casablanca. See, I'm sure you get that with thousands of people in the Arab world it is really a "small world " especially when one of their own becomes semi semi famous appearing on American tv lol. And inevitably somebody knows somebody who's related to somebody lol - I just texted them in what's up a little bit ago to see if mos cousin has been in recent contact with mo so I'm anxious to see if any new info- so far that's all I've got lol

My parents are from Palestine. I told my parents about this show and they just shook their head. I told them about Mo and Danielle and they automatically knew he was here for a green card. I've known of so many men and women who marry for a greencard and then just leave their spouse. It's kind of sad. I'm anxious to see what happens with Mo and Daniele. Obviously nothing good will come out of it. Thanks for the info!

• Love 4

I love Palestine! I really do we have been with my hubby's sister bc she was engaged to a Palestinian.

Lol love how your parents knew immediately. It's just difficult for Americans to think that people would be willing to do this to come here , but America truly IS the land of opportunity

• Love 1

The sources ( who have allowed me to use their names - XXX XXX and XXXX XXXX) are very reputable.

You realize that people here, on this forum will look those two names up and when they do, they will find them on a certain list the U.S. now has on certain people. Right?

I have X'd out the names for myself since they have no connection to the show we are here to talk about. Sorry.

edited because of a misspelled word. ;)

Edited by lilacgirl

No didn't realize that. How do I erase

No clue how do erase- oh well clearly I'm

A novice and have no clue how to do these forums. I can tell you these individuals are not in the USA nor are they in any country I have mentioned

And please, I'm a super nice positive person so if you want to get nasty or doom and gloom on me I prefer you don't comment on my posts- thank you so much ! Xo

No didn't realize that. How do I erase

No clue how do erase- oh well clearly I'm

A novice and have no clue how to do these forums. I can tell you these individuals are not in the USA nor are they in any country I have mentioned

And please, I'm a super nice positive person so if you want to get nasty or doom and gloom on me I prefer you don't comment on my posts- thank you so much ! Xo

You can go back up to the post you made, and hit the pencil/pen icon. That will let you fix it,  ;)

Thank you very much! I'm on a tablet and don't see it but maybe I can do the full version

Anyone have any more news on Mo & D? What is Mos new fanpage about?( I'm not on fb because it was too distracting and now this is! Lol)

I left you a message.  You will be able to find it at the very top of this page. An envelope should be highlighted.

I get this vibe that THAT one is not really his. 

Wonder who's hands those are in that heart photo. They give off the impression it is to be he, Dani & a child. Right?

Sorry but that is him.

Edited by Lalaagi
  • Love 1

I get this vibe that THAT one is not really his. 

Wonder who's hands those are in that heart photo. They give off the impression it is to be he, Dani & a child. Right?

I don't know who created the image, but it appears over 240 times online. (Yes, I became curious so I searched. lol) Not Modani hands. (No snausages.)

Edited by schaudenfreude
  • Love 1

A fun review:

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/grantland-reality-tv-fantasy-league-how-to-lose-a-suspicious-fiance-in-90-days/

"Mohamed does show up, but he stands stiff as post when Danielle launches herself into his arms and sobs into his armpit as her daughters, bearing a handmade welcome sign, watch on awkwardly."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2809563/15-years-older-physically-acceptable-moment-90-Day-Fiance-star-appraises-American-wife-s-looks.html

Omg is this real? From the above-linked Facebook page:

"Dani Mullins"

Today at 3:16am

"All you women that keep posting comments under Mohamed's picture is being disrespectful to me. I have feelings and they are being hurt cause of this tv show and all the negative comments being made about me. You people only see a small portion of my life and you all think you can judge me. My kids love me and are taken care. You guys do not really know whats going on."

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 3

Omg is this real? From the above-linked Facebook page:

Yeah, pretty damned sure that's a real comment from Dani.

There are now a few comments under her comment.

Not to mention the fact if Dani doesn't keep her mouth shut and her fingers off of social media, she might really be jeopardizing her paycheck from TLC for breaching her contract.  I notice she keeps flipping her last name on her Facebook page from Jbali to Mullins and back again.  I'm not absolutely positive, but I do believe part of the contract with TLC for these trainwrecks is mum's the word until the finale airs.

I'm starting to get the uncomfortable feeling this entire Mo and Dani situation is going to end in an ugly, epic fashion.  

• Love 1

And lilacgirl's post made me a little nervous...

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make others nervous.

Sorry but that is him.

Okay. I trust ya.  It was just a vibe I had.

I don't know who created the image, but it appears over 240 times online. (Yes, I became curious so I searched. lol) Not Modani hands. (No snausages.)

This made me laugh.

Not to mention the fact if Dani doesn't keep her mouth shut and her fingers off of social media, she might really be jeopardizing her paycheck from TLC for breaching her contract.  I notice she keeps flipping her last name on her Facebook page from Jbali to Mullins and back again.  I'm not absolutely positive, but I do believe part of the contract with TLC for these trainwrecks is mum's the word until the finale airs.

I'm starting to get the uncomfortable feeling this entire Mo and Dani situation is going to end in an ugly, epic fashion.  

Yep. I have the same feeling.

• Love 2

So nothing on Justin & Evelin at all?  I found the Meet Ups too, but that was it. He said he was a middle school gym coach, right? Not one 12 year old has busted out online with "dude! That's coach!"  I tried to look a bit, but this weekend...I'm inspired. *Inspiration talk to myself*  Let's do this!

I'm also dying to know about Darth Jen. People like her, I have big dreams on what their Facebook must be like. 

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 2

Yeah.....I think she's getting ready to throw down with one girl there who referred to Mohamed as "honey".......Dani informed her that he was not her honey......

I don't know why she even looks at it.  Did no one tell her that you had better get a really thick skin to be on reality TV?

• Love 4

Yeah.....I think she's getting ready to throw down with one girl there who referred to Mohamed as "honey".......Dani informed her that he was not her honey......

I don't know why she even looks at it.  Did no one tell her that you had better get a really thick skin to be on reality TV?

And sadly I don't think her elevator goes high enough to realize a lot of those girls/women do that PRECISELY to elicit a response from her, so she plays right into their hands every time she responds.  

• Love 5