Type keyword(s) to search

Patrick and Miriam: Making a Cameo in Paris, Italy

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

That little girl is the cutest! That's all I got. 

Adorable.  And the mom still loves Patrick.  She looked devastated when she learned he was planning to visit his love interest.  They get along now, but the addition of Miriam (or any other woman) will change all that. 

• Love 7

Everytime I see him on the screen I hear Ja - sonnnnn De - Rulo ! 

Seriously. 

If Myriam is Muslim in France, and judging by the tunic she wore for an event, I will guess that she is Moroccan. And no, I do not think her parents will approve of her marrying a black American, non-Muslim man with cornrows and tattoos and a child of his own, so I am assuming that there will be a lot of drama about that coming up. 

I thought it was really nice that he and his baby mama are still good friends and can hang out for the sake of their daughter and can talk about their new love interests. 

Edited by Matias130
  • Love 6

This dude Patrick was on a BET dating game show earlier this year called "The Game of Dating".  He's in episode 4 and met his date at a strip pole dancing class.  It seems to me that Patrick is more interesting in becoming a reality star than becoming a husband. 

• Love 21
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:06 PM, Major Bigtime said:

BabyMomma ain't going to like the new love in her BabyDaddy's life. She'll hold that kid hostage, you watch.

That is an adorable little girl. But I almost wish they'd left her off TV, I don't want to see her cry.

I agree,  it is going to be a big mess....Cameo and Patrick should get back together...

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Grumpy Lobster said:

Wait a minute. If memory serves me right, a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man. He will have to convert first. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Her family might not accept this union. This could be a possible secret. 

I think you're right. Although wouldn't he already know this?

Oh wait, I forget, the people on this show are mostly clueless about other cultures.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Grumpy Lobster said:

Wait a minute. If memory serves me right, a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-muslim man. He will have to convert first. Correct me if I am wrong. 

Her family might not accept this union. This could be a possible secret. 

I don't think this is true. My mom comes from a moderate Muslim family, and my dad is not Muslim. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

If as speculated that she is Moroccan than in order for their marriage to be recognized in Morocco and allow any children to have dual citizenship he would have to convert and would have to have a certificate of conversion. My extremely non-religious friends had him convert even though her father is not religious and her mother is Lutheran so  they could marry in Morocco and so their future children would have the option of citizenship. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

If as speculated that she is Moroccan than in order for their marriage to be recognized in Morocco and allow any children to have dual citizenship he would have to convert and would have to have a certificate of conversion. My extremely non-religious friends had him convert even though her father is not religious and her mother is Lutheran so  they could marry in Morocco and so their future children would have the option of citizenship. 

Thank you for that info. I really had no idea about any of it.

But I still think all these people are clueless about the others' traditions, religions, customs.

• Love 2

Did anyone else catch what Patrick said about Miriam? Something along the lines of her being his first true love. Then later made more remarks about his deep feelings for her, like he's never felt that way about another woman. I can only imagine what his ex was thinking when she saw this last episode air. 

• Love 7

In response to PP, they both appear to be on the more compact side.  If he's taller than 5'5",  I would be surprised. She isn't much shorter than him, but I'd put her at 5'3".

Also, isn't there a law in France that prevents women from wearing hijabs in public? Does it go further?  Perhaps part of her dress is choice and part is due to law.

However, I did date a French Algerian man and although he considered himself Muslim, he wasn't a strict adherent...much in the same way I am Catholic...more by culture than belief.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Also, isn't there a law in France that prevents women from wearing hijabs in public? Does it go further?  Perhaps part of her dress is choice and part is due to law.

Hijabs are allowed except in schools, full face coverings are not. If she is having a dude come visit her unchaperoned and hug and kiss him (even on the cheek) and showing any kind of decolletage she obviously isn't religiously conservative.

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Hijabs are allowed except in schools, full face coverings are not. If she is having a dude come visit her unchaperoned and hug and kiss him (even on the cheek) and showing any kind of decolletage she obviously isn't religiously conservative.

Exactly!

• Love 2

Did Patrick really fly to Europe wearing a blazer with no shirt underneath?  That's just...weird.  I mean for a photo shoot, sure, whatever.  But if my airplane seatmate wasn't wearing a shirt for a 6 or 8 hour flight, I think I'd have some issues.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Patrick keeps talking about settling down and growing up.

Wouldn't a grown-up look at the beautiful woman sitting across from him - the mother of his child! - and think that the adult thing to do would be to try to build a real (not "baby mama") family with her?  Especially because it looks obvious to most of us that she still cares for him deeply.

It would even be more financially responsible; pay for one household (which includes you and your child) rather than two (child support and your apartment with the import).

• Love 13
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Patrick keeps talking about settling down and growing up.

Wouldn't a grown-up look at the beautiful woman sitting across from him - the mother of his child! - and think that the adult thing to do would be to try to build a real (not "baby mama") family with her?  Especially because it looks obvious to most of us that she still cares for him deeply.

It would even be more financially responsible; pay for one household (which includes you and your child) rather than two (child support and your apartment with the import).

Maybe Cameo still loves him, but doesn't want to marry him, for some reason. She knows him well, and maybe she thinks she's better off without him as a constant in their lives. Just a thought.

Edited by ChiCricket
What Arwen just said, while I was typing
  • Love 11

Well, we found out what is her secret and that is pretty fucked up that she has a boyfriend but she would never thought he would go to Paris to see her but she guessed wrong! Poor Patrick but it is good though, maybe Patrick and his ex girlfriend can get back together 

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 1

Someone in the 90-Day group said Miriam is American-born, isn't Muslim, and the both of them are on this show to promote themselves and "their brand". I am so fricking sick of people having a "brand" they want to pimp on TV so they make up stories.

If she were Muslim, wouldn't admitting she had a boyfriend while talking to Patrick be a no-no?

• Love 7

I don't understand why these two are on this show. It's more obvious with them than any they're out for their 15m, & did they not think the audience would figure this out? There isn't even a decent ruse going on here. Who lets someone travel across the ocean to see them w/o telling him she has a bf? Oh, but stay! I'm a great tour guide! Yeah, okay... the whole thing is ridiculous. Next thing, maybe she is preg. I just don't get the point of keeping this going anymore.

Maybe the crew wanted a trip to Paris.

• Love 7

The show needed couples, not many fools are around anymore, apparently. These people barely know each other, much less have a relationship. I am betting he's actually still with his baby's mother, and the big ending will be when they reconcile and realize they are truly meant to be together. Cue the violins.

• Love 3
On 8/28/2017 at 5:44 PM, Drogo said:

Discuss Patrick and Miriam here!

I THINK MIRIAM DIDN'T LIKE HIM FOR SOME REASON ONCE HE GOT THERE BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY SHE WOULD HAVE LET HIM COME ALL THE WAY THERE THINKING SHE WAS SINGLE AND READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.  I DON'T BELIEVE SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND.  HE JUST WASN'T WHAT SHE THOUGHT HE WOULD BE.  I WONDER WHAT THE REAL REASON IS.

• Love 1

She is totally 5 months pregnant.  She wore the giant sweater and kept her belly hidden.

And looked nothing like her pics.   

On 9/18/2017 at 5:27 PM, SoshulMeedya said:

Ugh!!!Sounds like he and Darcey should hook up.

He is her height lol 

• Love 1