Type keyword(s) to search

Patrick and Miriam: Making a Cameo in Paris, Italy

• Start Topic

Calling it: He's going to "win her over" and there will be a last minute (probably at the airport) declaration of love. Totally scripted of course. 

Come on TLC. This may have worked pre-internet but we all know this is his 6th reality show so NOTHING is believable. 

• Love 5

I love his mom's advice, "I'm thinking you need to keep your happity ass off the internet." (Just, please don't scream again mom. You make the floors vibrate!)

I got a new theory about Miriam. Maybe she wants Patrick to steal her away from her boyfriend. I think a big part of her wants to explore new avenues with him and see where it will go.

And, that boyfriend is going to have to be ten kinds of dynamic to compete. I'm sorry but I really like Patrick and his charisma!

All's fair in love and war. Miriam is not married so she's fair game. 

They could still hook up.

I don't think her boyfriend stands a chance.

2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Miriam screwed up the plan by getting pregnant. She was supposed to be in a relationship, not getting ready to start a family. TLC must have been really bummed she didn’t follow the script.

Pregnant?????

On 8/29/2017 at 1:06 PM, Major Bigtime said:

BabyMomma ain't going to like the new love in her BabyDaddy's life. She'll hold that kid hostage, you watch.

That is an adorable little girl. But I almost wish they'd left her off TV, I don't want to see her cry.

Yeah, BabyMomma is still hooked on Patrick. That's for sure. She tries to give Patrick all this matronly advice but it is heavily skewed. She thinks Patrick will eventually come back to her after he's done playing the field. Delusional, but that's what she thinks.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, gavinmac said:

How is it that Myriam can't pronounce "river," but she can perfectly say "No one wants to be in the friend zone, it's an awkward situation."

Especially since, if she were doing it phonetically based on French being her first language, the "i" is pronounced "e"; she should have said "reeever."

• Love 1
On 9/27/2017 at 11:28 PM, gavinmac said:

How is it that Myriam can't pronounce "river," but she can perfectly say "No one wants to be in the friend zone, it's an awkward situation."

That's a very good observation! I have noticed in previous seasons that sometimes the foreigners suddenly say phrases they are NOT supposed to know based on their overall English skills. And I know that because it's my second language too. I though it's because they are reading from a script.

Edited by Ivanova
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2017 at 10:40 AM, AZChristian said:

Especially since, if she were doing it phonetically based on French being her first language, the "i" is pronounced "e"; she should have said "reeever."

Yeah, but in English "driver" sounds like her pronunciation of "river" too. So, I can see how that would be a hard thing to remember.

Edited by Deni
  • Love 4
On 9/25/2017 at 5:02 AM, Major Bigtime said:

Miriam screwed up the plan by getting pregnant. She was supposed to be in a relationship, not getting ready to start a family. TLC must have been really bummed she didn’t follow the script.

Do we know for a fact that Miriam is pregnant?  Did I miss something?

• Love 1

I don't understand why Myrium was so surprised Patrick wanted to be her boyfriend.

Didn't she wonder WTF was going on when he asked her to be on 90 Day FIANCE?

I wish someone would buy Patrick some damn Chap-Stik.  I'm not sure which is more annoying; the lip-licking or the freaking back flips.

I don't think Patrick & Myrium would ever work.  He's nice and all but she seems too sophisticated for him.  He reminds me of a puppy chasing its owner & vying for its approval.  He seems so desperate for her to love him, I almost feel sorry for the guy.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, 90df said:

I wish someone would buy Patrick some damn Chap-Stik.  I'm not sure which is more annoying; the lip-licking or the freaking back flips.

And, he's got a Bloomin Onion on his head as well.  The poster who christened him Tumbles made me laugh.

He's a nice looking guy, but I think his happiness is with Cameo.  She's gorgeous and she adores him.  Mother Patrick needs to put her toe up his happity ass and open his eyes to this.  I'm sure she's tried.

• Love 4

Seriously, Patrick is an idiot, he finally let go of Mirimam and then when he got back the United States, he wants her back? Mirmam said she is not interested in Patrick and listen to your mother and get yourself a American woman plus Patrick's mother do not like Mirimam either 

• Love 1

Patrick has missed the point.  M is Muslim and has told him she won't marry out of her religion. Now my knowledge just comes from Shas of Sunset, but I see how that crew deals with religion and race.  Very strong feelings here.

• Love 1

Patrick thinks that final message from Myriam was sending mixed messages.  No.  Very clearly it was a friend-zoned 'thanks for coming' message.  Even the way she said "kisses" at the end was completely casual and not someone pining for someone else.  That meal they had on the dinner cruise (I forget what those dinner boats are called even though I had a birthday dinner celebration on one several years back) are extremely expensive and fabulous (and not designed for the tourist crowds).  Myriam took TLC for every dime they were willing to pay out.  Also, when Patrick was trying once again to make a 'love' connection with Myriam while at dinner, I noticed that she couldn't get her glasses on fast enough as if that would slow him down.  She called for a taxi before they were even off of the boat-no, she didn't want to spend any more time with him than was necessary.  I think Patrick is trying too hard to get a second season of a show.  No.  Go home and listen to MotherPatrick.  She is everything!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Love90DF said:

Patrick has missed the point.  M is Muslim and has told him she won't marry out of her religion. Now my knowledge just comes from Shas of Sunset, but I see how that crew deals with religion and race.  Very strong feelings here.

Did Myriam ever say that? 

23 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Yes, when they were in the restaurant with her brother.  She spoke about her religion, and said that her boyfriend is a Muslim, so her family would approve of him.

I'm surprised Patrick didn't take a page from George Costanza and do a "King Edward" and convert.  The Islam conversion test can't be much tougher than Latvian Orthodox one, can it? :)

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I'm surprised Patrick didn't take a page from George Costanza and do a "King Edward" and convert.  The Islam conversion test can't be much tougher than Latvian Orthodox one, can it? :)

I'm pretty sure Mother Patrick would have something to say if he wanted to convert his happity ass.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

It's technically extremely easy all you have to do is say "There is no true god  but Allah, and Muhammad is his Prophet," in front of an Imam or two Muslims. Some Imams will require study of the Quaran but others won't. My friend converted when working in Uganda so his marriage to his half Moroccan fiance would be legally recognized and their future children could have dual citizenship. Neither of them consider themselves muslin but their two kids now have Moroccan and US passports.

However, this method probably wouldn't be what Myriam was actually looking for and she might want someone who actually shares her faith. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Patrick's mother was SO out of line screaming at Myrium the way she did.  Patrick needs to man up and put Mommy in her place.  She has NO business being involved in that relationship, if you can call it that.

Patrick seems scared to death of his LOUD obnoxious mother.  She needs to get her own life and stop meddling in his.  For God's sake, he's a grown man.  No one else has had to have mommy on fighting their battles. 

Myrium does seem to be enjoying all the attention and playing Patrick.  She has no interest in him so she should stop leading him on.  Attention whore!

• Love 1
On 11/1/2017 at 9:05 PM, 90df said:

Patrick's mother was SO out of line screaming at Myrium the way she did.  Patrick needs to man up and put Mommy in her place.  She has NO business being involved in that relationship, if you can call it that.

Patrick seems scared to death of his LOUD obnoxious mother.  She needs to get her own life and stop meddling in his.  For God's sake, he's a grown man.  No one else has had to have mommy on fighting their battles. 

Myrium does seem to be enjoying all the attention and playing Patrick.  She has no interest in him so she should stop leading him on.  Attention whore!

You must not be from the south. I know Kentucky isn't technically the south but I grew up in Louisville and we share the same values. Black people in the south NEVER back talk mamma, EVER, regardless of age. If you remember, when he first told his mom the news about Miriam, she said "Patrick", he IMMEDIATELY replied "ma'am". So, Patrick putting mamma in her place will never happen. Also, I can't say she was out of line. All she knew was that her son had gone to Paris to meet this girl that he was in love with and got his heart broken. I have no problem with her reaction given the fact that Miriam could have told him about her boyfriend without letting him go to Paris first. She is smart enough to know what Patrick's intentions were. She lead him on by simply allowing him to continue believing that he had a chance and no black southern mamma is gonna like her baby getting hurt, nor is she going to be quiet about her opinion on the matter

Edited by SaviorMoney
  • Love 6
(edited)

He needs to get a real job, move out of Mama's house, and focus on taking care of his child/children for now. That's plenty. He is NOT an attractive reality TV star, from that ridiculous ballerina bun to the constant lip licking and hyperactivity. And Miss Thing is also an attention ho. You don't fly across the ocean to see a man who wants to be your BF and then play elusive "friend" games. She's not half as cute and charming as she thinks she is. Mama sees it, Mama has spoken up in the past (I don't know if she did this time, I didn't hang in for the whole segment), but Mama's not going to win this battle, because unless your name is Norman Bates, a boy's best friend is not his mother. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Tuneful said:

He needs to get a real job, move out of Mama's house, and focus on taking care of his child/children for now. That's plenty. He is NOT an attractive reality TV star, from that ridiculous ballerina bun to the constant lip licking and hyperactivity. And Miss Thing is also an attention ho. You don't fly across the ocean to see a man who wants to be your BF and then play elusive "friend" games. She's not half as cute and charming as she thinks she is. Mama sees it, Mama has spoken up in the past (I don't know if she did this time, I didn't hang in for the whole segment), but Mama's not going to win this battle, because unless your name is Norman Bates, a boy's best friend is not his mother. 

None of them make sense except for Mama, she may be heavy handed about things but you really cannot argue with her logic.

It was pathetic that Patrick had to beg for a kiss and a hug from Miriam.  Why did she bother visiting Patrick? She knows what he wants but she is still playing coy? 

Makes me think Patrick has chased other women who did not return his feelings and his Mama has lived thru plenty of those ill fated relationships.

• Love 5

Patrick is the man who went to Paris and learned his girlfriend was already involved with someone. She didn't know they were dating, and Patrick wouldn't quit doing backflips. 

To explain the Jesse bcomment, Dutch Jesse is apparently trying to get one of the Paul brothers to fight him for charity. I'll post it in his thread so everyone can laugh at Jesse's desperation. 

When friend zoned Patrick’s antennae went up hearing that Myriam was single - these two must want more tv time

Patricks been a busy boy. Guess he has never heard of condoms, he’s broughr another illegitimate baby into the world. 

The mother of his son was BEAUTIFUL. Why not try to make it work people !!!! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, DNR said:

When friend zoned Patrick’s antennae went up hearing that Myriam was single - these two must want more tv time

Patricks been a busy boy. Guess he has never heard of condoms, he’s broughr another illegitimate baby into the world. 

The mother of his son was BEAUTIFUL. Why not try to make it work people !!!! 

Myriam looks older than 25. My guess is they are both using the show as free advertising and have no interest in being in a relationship. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Myriam looks older than 25. My guess is they are both using the show as free advertising and have no interest in being in a relationship. 

10000%

Aside from her not knowing that they were in a relationship, the issue was she was a good Muslim girl and Patrick was not Muslim. I think that's still the case. Also, Patrick does his dj work from home and can;'t wear a shirt. To show his love he will do a mix of her 10 favorite tunes. And they say gallantry is dead?!!

yawn.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I laughed out loud when I saw that Happity Ass Patrick last night! As soon as Myriam said she was single you could see his little hamster wheel creaking round and round. Happity, she's just not into you, dude. Go make a third baby with another baby momma, cause Myriam aint for you.

• Love 4