Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thank You and Good Night

• Start Topic

The only two who were present when Tinsley mentioned that it a Thank-you/Fu@# you party were Carole and Ramona. 

Sonja was pretty clear about Carole being the one who told her about it being a Fu$% you party.

Who else did Carole revealed this information to? Did she mentioned it to Bethenny? How did Bethenny know that this party was supposed to be a huge dig to Sonja? 

I have liked Carole this whole season but I am wondering now if she was trying to stir the pot by revealing this information to other people i.e Sonja and Bethenny. 

Why did Carole revealed this information to Sonja knowing it would make the situation between Sonja and Tinsley much worse? 

Edited by AnnaL
  • Love 18

Was Luann just desperate?  I can't believe she couldn't do better than Tom?  In every scene he's either coming on to another woman or quietly rolling his eyes at Luann.  How did she not pick up on that?

I'm glad this season is over, everyone's had their requisite argument with Bethenny and can go back to normal life again.

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Lastly, what is with the cat pee thing?  You can have two cats and not have your home smell.  I had two cats for years.  I had a realtor who addressed and commented about 'everything' when showing my home.  She said you'd never know there were any cats.  Sorry, total misconception by people who think a home will smell because of a pet. 

Same here. Just sold a home that has always had cats living in it and because they hid under the bed I was asked why I kept a box when I had no cats lol. It's not that hard to scoop daily and keep the odor out but Carole might have a kitten who is peeing on the sly. Cats are notorious for not wanting to use a soiled box and will find elsewhere and once the urine gets into a rug or area it's hard to rid of the ammonia smell. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, AnnaL said:

The only two who were present when Tinsley mentioned that it a Thank-you/Fu@# you party were Carole and Ramona. 

Sonja was pretty clear about Carole being the one who told her about it being a Fu$% you party.

Who else did Carole revealed this information to? Did she mentioned it to Bethenny? How did Bethenny know that this party was supposed to be a huge dig to Sonja? 

I have liked Carole this whole season but I am wondering now if she was trying to stir the pot by revealing this information to other people i.e Sonja and Bethenny. 

Why did Carole revealed this information to Sonja knowing it would make the situation between Sonja and Tinsley much worse? 

Exactly! These women just have no redeeming value! They are always trying to stir the POT! It's so "mean girl" or evil IMO! ;-(

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Seeing just a tiny bit of John is nice. 

I can't even be that nice.

Dorinda is a goddess.  My jaw DROPPED seeing her look at the party.  She is a GODDESS.

I think I figured out why none of her friends like John.  Can you imagine Princess Diana dating John?  Because to me, Dorinda is Princess Diana.  Maybe her friends just can't get over their feeling that she is way way too good for him.  It sounds bad, and obviously Dorinda seems happy, but .......  Dorinda and Luann are goddesses and act like they're not.  

Bethenny's closet?  Did that give us all tiny orgasms or what?  And I must say I loved her smoky eye at the party.

Tom is so beyond disgusting.  

Sorry, I wasn't a fan of Tinsley.  Boring.  I'm very neutral on her.  She's not someone I disliked, like Jill or Heather or Aviva.  But she adds nothing for me.  I didn't like her.

I loved Dorinda saying "That's not gracious."

1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Sonja is beautiful even when she is being a raging  bitch

I would have agreed with you even last year but she's had way too much work done.  I can barely look at her or Ramona anymore. Plus their personalities obviously make it so much worse.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 14
57 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Noel is not doing his  job keeping an eye on Tom for Luann

Noel is but a child.  Can he live?  Was he even born before the 2000s?  He's not even a Millennial, he's like Generation Z!  Like anybody could do anything to fix the Tom situation.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ParadoxLost said:

I rewound it and looked at it.  She is nude and spread eagled.  I'm not sure whether the black blur (over breasts) and orange blur (over vagina) are Bravo, or part of the painting, or supposed to be clothes.

It looked like a spotlight was shooting out her crotch.

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I thought Bethenny looked her best ever facially at that party.  She actually looked very pretty to me.

Unfortunately the ugliness inside came shining through! She's so hateful trying to deflect her own dysfunctionality on Tinsley who was only trying to do something nice for Sonja, but it all got undercut by these b!tches' comments! ;-(

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Noel is but a child.  Can he live?  Was he even born before the 2000s?  He's not even a Millennial, he's like Generation Z!  Like anybody could do anything to fix the Tom situation.  

He was born in the 90's. He's a millennial. But yea, I doubt he had any interest in keeping an eye on Tom. 

I just can't understand how someone states how happy they are, talks about all these great times they have with their husband and weeks later files for divorce. If someone is really that happy I would think they would try counseling or even separation first if there's an issue. If Tom did cheat, why not separate for awhile and see what happens. I have a feeling it was Tom's idea to divorce and he's letting Luanne have some dignity is saying it was her idea. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Exactly! These women just have no redeeming value! They are always trying to stir the POT! It's so "mean girl" or evil IMO! ;-(

It is confusing but also eye opening. All the shenanigans that happen behind cameras. 

If Sonja didn't mentioned it herself I for sure would have blamed Ramona for letting her know. I would have never thought it would be Carole who seems to be above the pettiness. Once Bethenny mentioned that the party had duplicitous intentions then I knew it must have been Carole (behind cameras) who was sharing the news, mainly because there was no way that Bethenny and Ramona got together when filming wasn't happening.  The way Sonja and Bethenny reacted to the party makes me believe that Carole never disclosed that she thought it was just a joke, they both seemed pretty adamant that the party was for the wrong reasons. I would love to see footage of how Carole disclosed this to Sonja and  Bethenny. Just curious. 

What were Carole's intentions by telling Sonja this? more drama for the finale? 

• Love 16

Where does the Carole thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw comments come from?  Her fashion sense?  If anything, I relate her more to her late friend Carolyn Bessette Kennedy.  I know she doesn't have the same 90s minimalist style as CBK, but it isn't the 90s anymore.  I like to wonder and think about how CBK's style would have evolved through the decades and Carole helps me keep the memory alive.  Carole is bold with her fashion and doesn't care about her age.  I think that's cool.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 17

Bethenny bitched about the party but she also told Carole she was happy because she was having fun.  That's Bethenny in a nut shell for you.  

How does Tinsley find those matronly looking dresses?  It's like she wants to look old for her age.  

LuAnn and Tom timed this perfectly!  I wonder if someone in Production was coaching them.  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Lemons said:

He was born in the 90's. He's a millennial. But yea, I doubt he had any interest in keeping an eye on Tom. 

I could only find an article saying that Victoria is 22 and Noel is her "younger" brother.  I assume he's around 20, then?  Maybe not even old enough to drink in the US.  (I think an article indicated birth year 1998.)

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Unfortunately the ugliness inside came shining through! She's so hateful trying to deflect her own dysfunctionality on Tinsley who was only trying to do something nice for Sonja, but it all got undercut by these b!tches' comments! ;-(

YMMV

IMO Tinsley was throwing the party with the main goal to clear her image from that article form Page 6.  She also mentioned that she had invited all of her previous friends. I wonder if any of then made it. 

Tinsley's motives were not 100% pure, but at least it serve its purpose which was to bury the hatchet. 

• Love 14

They all looked good tonight. Bethany's face looked more full tonight, not so severe. Very pretty. I love Carole's hair. Her outfit suited her, I love those style pants but I hate gold. Dorinda looked pretty, Luanne was forgettable but not in a bad way. Sonya asked the stylist for the "just got out of bed" hairstyle. She's not fooling anyone that was natural. 

Ok, I take back that everyone looked good. Ramona has got to stop stuffing her body into casing dresses.  Not flattering. 

5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I could only find an article saying that Victoria is 22 and Noel is her "younger" brother.  I assume he's around 20, then?  Maybe not even old enough to drink in the US.  (I think an article indicated birth year 1998.)

I think the little snippet tonight said he was 19. This makes him in the tail end of the millennials. 

• Love 8
Just now, Cherrio said:

Carole's pants reminded me the rapper who wore those harem pants, M.J Hammer?

Who was the older woman dressed in plaid?  Looked like a real character. 

Close, MC Hammer ;) 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Tinsley made up for that fugly picture...$5000!!!

Honestly though, I thought it was a little cheap considering her rent is $7,000 a month and she stayed with Sonja for five months.  I mean I'd take it and all, but still.

25 minutes ago, Reppiks2897 said:

Tinsley would look so much better with keeping her hair straight or cutting it off up to her shoulders. 

Reppiks2897, perish the thought! The curls! She is all about the curls, the curls are her! (as we have heard now a few times).

Any non-Bethenny fans out there that think she redeemed herself, even a little this season? 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jel said:

Honestly though, I thought it was a little cheap considering her rent is $7,000 a month and she stayed with Sonja for five months.  I mean I'd take it and all, but still.

Reppiks2897, perish the thought! The curls! She is all about the curls, the curls are her! (as we have heard now a few times).

Any non-Bethenny fans out there that think she redeemed herself, even a little this season? 

Not in the least! Supposedly she was having a good time, but had to undercut Tinsley's party calling it phony! Few more phony than Bethenny; so she should look in the mirror more often! Her persona is so ugly and draining! She has 2 speeds; b!tchy and on your case about something or hysterically crying over "IDK!" Idiotic! ;-(

Edited by Avon.Blakes7
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

I wouldn't call myself a non-fan because she was my favorite once upon a time but I had to stop watching last season because of her. This season I found her fun and funny in her best moments and still bearable in her worst so it was a good season for her I think. 

Luanne's son is handsome. Great genes she passed down. 

• Love 16

I thought the it said "Noel, 20" underneath him. I could be wrong since I was drinking while watching. I did like Lu's talking head after Ramona's friend mistook Noel as Ramona's boyfriend.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 11

Gosh Sonja is a brat, she made me sick this season. Smarten up and enjoy the bloody party . Carole, your gold pants were fugly! She dresses as  strangely as Tinsley does.

I didn't like Bethenny's HUGE apartment, that bathroom was like a spa, a big ole cold spa..I enjoy room, but that was like a bowling alley. OTOH Carole cant open a window, it must smell of cat pee..eww!

I loved the hotel Tinsley was in but $$$

I do like Scott, a lot! They make a very cute couple

Bethenny is like Ramona, she says she is happy, but she doesn't act it. Those two are very much alike in  a lot of ways

This Luanne and Tom, that last part with missy was so staged..I mean, was this whole deal for show, ?? this show??..I dont know anymore.  

Dorinda as usual looked lovely, as did Lu..

It would have been a better night, without Sonja acting so stupid, and this Frenchie, i'm not buying that he wants her to meet his mother.Nope #fishy!!

:)

Luanne's son is handsome. Great genes she passed down. 

100%!

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

When Carole and Adam were walking around with Baby1 did either of them pick up the dog crap?

Probably left the cup on a counter as always! I like them as a couple, probably very nice, but it's the "hippie" thing that makes me think "greasy!" I know that's terrible, but after Carole stirred that pot over the party, she's no fave of mines any longer! ;-(

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, AnnaL said:

YMMV

IMO Tinsley was throwing the party with the main goal to clear her image from that article form Page 6.  She also mentioned that she had invited all of her previous friends. I wonder if any of then made it. 

Tinsley's motives were not 100% pure, but at least it serve its purpose which was to bury the hatchet. 

Anyone can throw me a party anytime I promise not to get some strange kids to maul my cake, and I'd just say thankyou!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

When Carole and Adam were walking around with Baby1 did either of them pick up the dog crap?

There was none that I could see.  It was just pee.

3 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

Gosh Sonja is a brat, she made me sick this season. Smarten up and enjoy the bloody party Carole, your gold pants were fugly! She dresses as  strangely as Tins does.

I didn't like Bethenny's HUGE apartment, that bathroom was like a spa, a big ole cold spa..I enjoy room, but that was like a bowling alley. OTOH Carole cant open a window, it must smell of cat pee..eww!

I loved the hotel Tinsley was in but $$$

I do like Scott, a lot! They make a very cute couple

Bethenny is like Ramona, she says she is happy, but she doesn't act it. Those two are very much alike in  a lot of ways

This Luanne and Tom, that last part with missy was so staged..I mean, was this whole deal for show, ?? this show??..I dont know anymore.  

Dorinda as usual looked lovely, as did Lu..

It would have been a better night, without Sonja acting so stupid, and this Frenchie, i'm not buying that he wants her to meet his mother.Nope #fishy!!

:)

100%!

I wasn't feeling Beth's new place either and you know it's going to be all white when she's done.  That bathroom looked odd with the tub in the middle. 

Why would Carole's apartment stink of pee because of the window?  Sorry, but I don't get this whole thing about cat pee.  Heck, I didn't clean out the litter box every day and my house never stank of pee.  My realtor from hell would sure let that be known (corporate move and I didn't have a choice).  And she said you'd never know there were cats in the house.  The only problem one can have with cats is if they don't use the litter box or you go for 'days' without cleaning out the clumps.

I do agree that Beth is just as unhappy as Ro.  The hockey player in that scene was a very odd.  Dennis apparently got out of Dodge.  Ro has a chance of finding someone.  Odds are low.  I don't think Beth will ever find happiness.  

• Love 7
Just now, breezy424 said:

There was none that I could see.  It was just pee.

I wasn't feeling Beth's new place either and you know it's going to be all white when she's done.  That bathroom looked odd with the tub in the middle. 

Why would Carole's apartment stink of pee because of the window?  Sorry, but I don't get this whole thing about cat pee.  Heck, I didn't clean out the litter box every day and my house never stank of pee.  My realtor from hell would sure let that be known (corporate move and I didn't have a choice).  And she said you'd never know there were cats in the house.  The only problem one can have with cats is if they don't use the litter box or you go for 'days' without cleaning out the clumps.

I do agree that Beth is just as unhappy as Ro.  The hockey player in that scene was a very odd.  Dennis apparently got out of Dodge.  Ro has a chance of finding someone.  Odds are low.  I don't think Beth will ever find happiness.  

She cant have any windows open, how many cats has she got? three? I can walk in most places and know they have cats, and they open their windows

• Love 2
Just now, Hello Lady said:

Really? because he was hunched over for a poop!

A lot of dogs pee like that.  Not my manly Yorkshire of course but yea, the definitely only peed. One thing about NYC, people pick up their dog poop. 

• Love 8

The hockey player taking his tooth out, nice, really nice.LOL

Just now, Lemons said:

A lot of dogs pee like that.  Not my manly Yorkshire of course but yea, the definitely only peed. One thing about NYC, people pick up their dog poop. 

Okay, my mistake. Mty two dont pee like that..

Wasn't it last season when Carole was carrying around a coffee cup filled with dog poop? I'm sure it was for the vet but I'm also sure they know how to pick up after their dog. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Same here. Just sold a home that has always had cats living in it and because they hid under the bed I was asked why I kept a box when I had no cats lol. It's not that hard to scoop daily and keep the odor out but Carole might have a kitten who is peeing on the sly. Cats are notorious for not wanting to use a soiled box and will find elsewhere and once the urine gets into a rug or area it's hard to rid of the ammonia smell. 

Can you open your windows? She lives in a an apartment with no air, and she cannot open a window..I say again, eww! thats just me..

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Suzannecol4 said:

Well, I totally loved this season and am sorry it's ending.  "Tinsley likes the drink" lololol!  The ruffles, the curls, just stop.  

The sherbet dress. 

B looked amazing at the party. 

Dorinda, I love you, but I don't need to hear you tell John to rub it down...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Reppiks2897 said:

Sometimes I think Carole think she's Carrie Bradshaw 

LOL, well she aint! 

4 minutes ago, film noire said:

Luann prefers her crow a la Francaise.

shes still classier than some of those wenches..

• Love 11