Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2: More Rattled!

I don’t understand why Jamielynn thought she would be different.  Her boyfriend and his ex-wife split up when their daughter was pretty young. It never occurred to her that maybe his lack of doing his part (I won’t call it help because you can’t help raise your own kid) played a role?  The fact that he went to the gym for three hours a day should have been a clue?  We’ve seen a lot more of her spending time with his daughter than him.  Surely she saw this coming.  

The SS Shitshow just keeps getting better.  This chick clearly lives in her own version of reality. The friend had that WTF look on her face because she knows she’ll have to hear about this for the next 15 years.  

• Love 6

What is it with these girls naming their babies compass directions? Southern? That’s worse than North. 

Now Autumn has her friend as well as the large dog and maybe husband living on that small boat. That poor baby, maybe that’s why she doesn’t want to come out. 

Why is Jamie acting surprised that military guy is acting the way he is? Did she think once the baby was born he would be home more? She knew he was only going to get a short leave because they aren’t married.

Raymond’s mother is only 38. Mariah looks older than her, maybe if she scraped off the makeup she’d look younger. And she thinks she’s going to go back to work two weeks after her baby is born. I like her work ethic but she’s a beautician, she’ll be on her feet at work, she better rethink that. 

• Love 5

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie... what in the world is she doing. Maybe I need to rewatch the earlier episodes but iirc they showed the ex-wife and she is alive and well. So why in the hell is Jamie talking about taking care of “both her kids.” Girrrlll one of those kids is yours. One is not. I also heard her refer to herself in the third person as “mommy” while addressing the older child. Something like “mommy doesn’t want that open.” If I were that child’s biological mother I would hit the roof. It’s totally confusing and completely inappropriate! She’s not even the step-mother. The boyfriend seems to have no interest whatsoever in marrying her. 

Hopefully next week we add a baby to the mix on the SS Shitshow! I did feel for them being sent home from their induction. First she wants to wait as long as possible and it’s of the utmost importance to her that everything is as natural as possible. Then they have to reschedule and she’s all “but everyday you wait puts baby at more risk!!” Ummmmm yep. Shoulda coulda woulda listened the first time I guess. Regardless, it would suck to show up mentally prepared to deliver and be sent packing back to your dog piss scented sailboat. 

Edited by Jackintheknox
  • Love 2

Jamielynn & the ex-wife are very good friends. Her also being 'mom' to the girl is ex-wife approved, including the title. That would not fly by me but they apparently are fine with it. It also means tons of free child care for ex.

I have trouble believing a lot of what's going on in this episode... I think the ex could have easily had the toddler for a while so they could settle in with a newborn, or they could've solicited help from the large family she spoke of in a previous episode, but that wouldn't have been 'interesting' TV. Instead we get to watch Jamielynn crank & fuss more than the kids.

So he got 10 days with her? Geesh that's more than I got with tons more going on; so excuse my lack of sympathy.  And no, again, Jamielynn - baby does not = married - hence you're on your own (supposedly).

Maybe they'll have three more kids - next ones are Northern, Eastern, Western...  sorry but I just can't with that name.

Boat couple - I find it difficult to believe they showed up for an induction at midnight (they scheduled it at midnight??) then are turned away due to natural births taking up their time. The voice turning them away sounded too, um, production-ey (side eyeing now with a slight squint for emphasis).

At least it seems like Autumn's friend wasn't staying on the boat; doubt she would've fit in the baby compartment & the dog needs his bed.

Raymond's mother looks like she'll wise up baby Raymond pretty quick; no nonsense tough looking woman there. There was nothing low rate about a house party for a baby shower, but the shots? Doesn't seem to mix with babies but it's just not my thing.

Mariah's mom might be exhausting, but daughter seems to be following in her footsteps; sounds like she's got Raymond under her thumb.  She owns him; I kinda like it but it'll probably wear off pretty quick.  Good for her she's got a career; she'll need it.

Another side eye for triplet couple's hospital exit - she did drop into that car way too easily for "just" having had a c-section. No pillow on the belly & no concern for the seat belt so close to a supposedly, very fresh incision area. That, along with the lack of emotion driving away leaving sick newborns in a NICU screamed re-enactment to me.  The babies were probably already home with ten church volunteers while they filmed.

Maybe it's just me but the intense vocal fry makes triplet mom seem heavily medicated.

My heart did warm up watching them cuddle their newborns skin to skin...

I don't believe it was their 'first' cuddle though. ;-/

• Love 4
19 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Another side eye for triplet couple's hospital exit - she did drop into that car way too easily for "just" having had a c-section. No pillow on the belly & no concern for the seat belt so close to a supposedly, very fresh incision area. That, along with the lack of emotion driving away leaving sick newborns in a NICU screamed re-enactment to me.  The babies were probably already home with ten church volunteers while they filmed.

Maybe it's just me but the intense vocal fry makes triplet mom seem heavily medicated.

My heart did warm up watching them cuddle their newborns skin to skin...

I don't believe it was their 'first' cuddle though. ;-/

Agree !  I have triplets (now 21).  Going home without them was excruciating and painful both physically & emotionally.  I couldn't wait to get back to the hospital to see them.  Mine weren't that early, and we didn't do "skin to skin" holding back then.  There was a lot of mixed up editing in their segments.  First the babies look newborn, then about 2 months old, then back to newborn again.  I do like watching and reliving the memories.  Because in 1996 we were not allowed video cameras, there were no smartphones, so I only have some polaroids, pictures and my memories to go on.

• Love 3

Raymond’s mom was definitely trying to show Mariah who’s boss, and I felt bad for Mariah who seemed pretty terrified and overwhelmed. Maybe she wears all that makeup because she’s insecure. Anyway, Raymond’s mom was so bitchy with the “what’s your birth plan” question and the comment about the baby coming anytime. Maybe she didn’t know Mariah had some birth phobia but still. Mariah seemed like she felt pressured to not say she’d get an epidural (which happens to be the best thing ever).

Unlike crunchy boat mom who wants to do everything as naturally as possible for her baby yet is filmed eating nitrate-filled listeria-risk salami. 

• Love 1

I don’t understand why Jamielynn thought she would be different.  Her boyfriend and his ex-wife split up when their daughter was pretty young. It never occurred to her that maybe his lack of doing his part (I won’t call it help because you can’t help raise your own kid) played a role?  The fact that he went to the gym for three hours a day should have been a clue?  We’ve seen a lot more of her spending time with his daughter than him.  Surely she saw this coming.  

Boyfriend appears to like to play devoted father, it sounds good. So he shares custody 50/50, which means he does not have to pay child support, has a girlfriend that parents his child and has no responsibility to her.   He’s just playing house  

He works the devoted service member while he is at it. He gets to dream of going on deployment while sleeping g in his own bed every night. Don’t expect any thanks from me. 

• Love 8

Jamie needs to get out now! Matt is not going to change. And the way he talks to her is so condescending. She should leave him with both kids, go have a drink with a friend and let him see how hard it is to be alone with them. I wonder if she has no friends and ex-wife is the only one she has to talk to. 

The triplet parents are nervous with one baby home. I wonder how they are going to handle the other two coming home and what they’ll do about the germ/flu danger if they have to bring help in. 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I wonder if she has no friends and ex-wife is the only one she has to talk to. 

I haven't seen this episode yet but she said in one of the episodes where they showed her out with cousins (I think) that she has a big, close family.  She's not isolated even if the show is making it seem that way.

Edited by gonecrackers
forgot a word
  • Love 2

Dear God Matt is an asshole.  Then and there I would have just left him with two kids for the night and shown up the next morning when he needed to go to work. I cannot believe he speaks to Jamie like a child.  Compare that with the other dads who seem great, the triplet Dad the cancer survivor mom Dad.  Sometimes tv shows really let you appreciate your own husband more.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 8
On 8/1/2018 at 10:31 AM, Straycat80 said:

What is it with these girls naming their babies compass directions? Southern? That’s worse than North. 

THIS!  I was actually coming to the board to see if I'd heard wrong.  That poor kid!  

Secondly, I wonder if Matt is as bad as he comes across or if that's amped up for drama on the show?? I mean, why would Jamie want him portrayed that way??  Unless, of course, they have since split up and she's getting some sweet playback.  Also, she probably doesn't have any say on how the show's edited but good grief!

The triplet mom will likely drive me nuts.  I mean, you signed up to FILM YOUR LIFE!  There's gonna be germs around your babies!  She seems very "dim"to me.

• Love 4

I like the triplet mom.  She’s lighthearted and upbeat.  The fact that she laughs a lot instead of constantly whining like Jamie or the first mate on the SS Shitshow is refreshing.  

Matt is a douche though.  I’d rearrange my schedule for him to be home with his daughter even if I had to sit at my mom’s with the baby for the day.  He’d just have to figure it out with work and gym time.  Jamie needs to stop playing house with him.  

• Love 4

It is super creepy that Matt keeps talking about how close he is to “snapping.” As a parent with anxiety, I understand wanting to get to the gym and wanting laundry to be done but he needs to STFU and put his attitude aside and be present. I was impressed with how Jamie handled the situation and if he doesn’t change, she needs to follow through. Actually, maybe she should just get out now. He has issues. 

I’m also finding the cancer survivor couple a little creepy. I get being grateful for what they have now and can’t imagine what they went through but they are just way too smily and calm — how can that be real? I had three under three (and now have three under four) and it is a shitshow the majority of the time. 

Edited by jennyf
  • Love 4

The cancer survivor Mom couple seem dim as well.  Did I understand they only made it 80 miles their first day on the road?

Triplet mom bugged me asking the camera people to leave.  You signed up for the show and have had weeks to recuperate.  Hands can be washed.

I don’t like Jamie or Matt....they are both assholes.

• Love 2

oJamie/Matt storyline is so contrived.  They both had trouble keeping a straight face in that discussion about the laundry.

The cancer mom's story is very touching, and those girls are the cutest - I agree they are a little too "on" all the time, happy, smiling, never a negative word?  I find that very hard to believe.  Some people know how to be on their best behavior when cameras are around.

And the triplet family - well I've been there.  I know that feeling when all of a sudden you are left alone with a tiny baby who has been underlights/tubes & doctors 24 hours a day.  I'll cut the mom some slack on kicking the camera guy out.  However next preview they show them with 3 babies, who look to be about 3-4 months old.  I hope they aren't going to try to play off like those babies just came home from the hospital.

The younger couple had a rough delivery, but that baby was so cute.  I hope they can make it.

Edited by MV713
wrong word
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, Julia67 said:

The triplet mom will likely drive me nuts.  I mean, you signed up to FILM YOUR LIFE!  There's gonna be germs around your babies!  She seems very "dim"to me.

I damn near fell off the couch when she kept her friend out on the porch because "its flu season"!! Not "my friend has a cold so I can't let her in". She is going to drive herself into a straitjacket with a quickness if she can't take a chill pill. If your friends wash their hands before touching the baby, its a good chance that no one will get TB, pneumonia, flu, plague, or the creeping crud. Jesus, woman.

12 hours ago, jennyf said:

It is super creepy that Matt keeps talking about how close he is to “snapping.” As a parent with anxiety, I understand wanting to get to the gym and wanting laundry to be done but he needs to STFU and put his attitude aside and be present. I was impressed with how Jamie handled the situation and if he doesn’t change, she needs to follow through. Actually, maybe she should just get out now. He has issues. 

Jamie Lynn needs to get out now. Matt is a complete, unmitigated asshole who will expect a hot meal on the table, a spotless house, clean, well behaved children and a nicely dressed, fuck-ready wife at home when he deigns to grace them all with his presence, forever and ever, amen. He sees no reason to change, since the women in his life allow him to behave the way he does. His haughty, supercilious, mansplaining, along with his eyerolling and demands for "better" would have had me lunging for his throat. Good for Jamie for not going off on him.

And really? He's "about to snap" because the laundry's not done? That was a veiled threat. Right now he's just an emotional abuser, but one swipe with that meaty paw could do some serious damage. He's bad news.

Mariah I do not understand at all. She's terrified to the point of catatonia by birth, but she's trying to "go natural" for as long as possible? She didn't do any childbirth classes and doesn't know the breathing techniques. She thinks that she's going to give birth in the car because she's had contractions for half an hour. Lordy.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5

When they showed Mariah in the hospital, I legitimately did not recognize her as a cast member of this show. I thought we were picking up a new storyline. I did also deliver my son face-up though and it is a b*tch. 

I’m surprised (although I don’t know why, since they’re all assholes) that Matt and his ex-wife are just sitting back to let Jamie Lynn struggle to adjust to life with a newborn and toddler... who isn’t hers! Do they pay her for the childcare? Can she quit and the actual parents can arrange appropriate childcare? I am a stay at home mom myself and this situation just baffles me. If I were Crystal (was that her name?) I would be to my lawyer ASAP for more custodial time. Or at the very least calling up my ex and saying “hey should we enroll our 3 year old in pre-school a few mornings/week?” I almost feel bad for the little girl because it’s like once Daddy’s girlfriend took responsibility for her, her actual parents seem to care less what her day to day life is like as long as they’re getting free childcare. That being said, she made this bed. And Matt can miss me with his “I’m about to snap” comments. I would take MY kid and be gone from that misogynistic prison they act like she’s so lucky to live in. 

I missed the SS Shitshow this week! 

• Love 3

Speaking of Mariah and her preeclampsia, why did we not see her doctor urge her to get an epidural sooner if her pain was making her blood pressure shoot up even higher? Why didn’t we see anyone talking about the option of having a c-section — the possible risks and benefits? It was so frustrating to watch her suffer through hour and hour of painful, exhausting labor as if it was the only way forward. Fine if that’s what she chose but give us a little more info, show!

• Love 1

I'm in a Facebook group for fans of Rattled and Jamielynn is in there and has said that Southern is a family name.  And Matt has popped up to defend himself.  Said the show didn't mention he quit his job when his daughter was born and was a full time dad, so has an idea what it's like to be a stay at home parent.  He did Navy recruiting on the side part time at the time.

1 hour ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Said the show didn't mention he quit his job when his daughter was born and was a full time dad, so has an idea what it's like to be a stay at home parent.  He did Navy recruiting on the side part time at the time.

He did mention quitting the Navy because he did not want to be on deployment.  As far as being a full time dad?  Really? For how long?  And what does that mean,exactly?  I want to see the receipts. Better yet,  I want to hear it from the ex-wife. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, hisbunkie said:

He did mention quitting the Navy because he did not want to be on deployment.  As far as being a full time dad?  Really? For how long?  And what does that mean,exactly?  I want to see the receipts. Better yet,  I want to hear it from the ex-wife. 

This was his post...  It doesn't make a whole lotta sense.

bio.jpg

Edited by ShaNaeNae

Matt can miss me with this. There's a big difference between a 5 month old baby and a newborn. Jamie said that Southern eats every couple of hours, and she's breastfeeding. I'm no expert but I seem to recall that breastfeeding takes longer than bottle feeding, with a bottle they can take in more, faster. So basically she's got that baby at the breast most of the time. A five month old is more settled, doesn't need to eat as much, and probably isn't waking much at night, if at all. He's full of shit. 

And how does he explain his unpleasant, supercilious tone when speaking to Jamie? and his "what's for dinner?" the instant he walked in the door? I don't believe a word he says, he's gas lighting us all. I see you Matt. 

• Love 6

Pepper Mostly

22 MINUTES AGO

Matt can miss me with this. There's a big difference between a 5 month old baby and a newborn. Jamie said that Southern eats every couple of hours, and she's breastfeeding. I'm no expert but I seem to recall that breastfeeding takes longer than bottle feeding, with a bottle they can take in more, faster. So basically she's got that baby at the breast most of the time. A five month old is more settled, doesn't need to eat as much, and probably isn't waking much at night, if at all. He's full of shit. 

His mom was doing the heavy lifting, just like his gf does.  He still went to the gym everyday!  How did his day to day lifestyle change?  Had he done the real work he would acknowledge and respect what it takes tocare for a newborn.

Maintain my original prejudice, he did not want to go on deployment and he did not want to pay child support. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

That lady that has been scared of child birth, did she have a sun burn on her face? 

I noticed that too. On my TV it looks like a big white blotch over the middle of her face. Bad make up job or something with the lighting? 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I noticed that too. On my TV it looks like a big white blotch over the middle of her face. Bad make up job or something with the lighting? 

It could be both but I just think it is the lighting, her man has it too, barely noticeable 

Edited by DVDFreaker

So now Matt is thinking about asking Jamielynn to marry him. I don’t think this is a good idea. He’s stepping up with the kids because the cameras are there and he doesn’t want to look like a jerk. 

I’m impressed the triplet couple are taking care of three babies alone. Unless they are not showing the church volunteers helping them. 

Do hospitals allow you to wear street clothes while giving birth? Autumn looked like she was wearing her own t-shirt while she was in labor. 

Mariah and Raymond are definitely not going to last. 

• Love 1

Mariah and her pushy, overbearing mother can miss me. "Are you baptizing the baby? I'm getting a vote, since I am the grandmother!" So mom crashes in and takes over the whole conversation. Raymond was not being obnoxious or disrespectful, but he will always be outnumbered and treated like he's just a bother while they're playing house at MIL's. And Mariah? Pro tip. If you have a newborn and are exhausted, do not spend your free moments gluing on your false eyelashes and troweling on the highlight. Lie down and rest.

Matt, I see you. You are not fooling me, even if you are fooling poor hopeful Jamie Lynn. 

Ryan works in his father in law's megachurch and even he can't get more than a few days off when the babies come home? That's poor. 

• Love 5

I’m disappointed in all the season 3 fakery.   Not sure why.  The first two seasons were much more absorbing, whether I liked the couple or not.

Since week 1 the boat people story seemed totally fake.  I don’t believe they live on the boat, which is totally unsafe for a young girl to be by herself at night.  I didn’t buy the turned away at the hospital story.  Who has an elective induction at midnight. 

Love Aly and Josh and I could watch those little girls forever.  But the pills on the floor story was fake.

Jamilyn, Matt and Crystal have to be in cahoots with their fake storyline.  It is totally unbelievable that the toddler lives nonstop with Dad and girlfriend, even with a newborn in the house.  Matt may be a creepy guy but I don’t believe the three hours in the gym story.  Also the fight dialogue seems scripted. 

I don’t care for the triplet family, especially Mom. More fakery here, why are high risk newborns discharged at night.  I saw a few scenes of newborns, then the babies seemed to be three or four months old even though storyline said it was the next day. I don’t believe she cares for the babies by herself, yet has time for hair and makeup.  

Mariah and her boyfriend are the most authentic, two immature, naïveté kids.  I keep thinking her mother Barbara has been on a show before.  Does anyone else recognize her?  I’m racking my brain to place her. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Ravello said:

Since week 1 the boat people story seemed totally fake.  I don’t believe they live on the boat, which is totally unsafe for a young girl to be by herself at night.  I didn’t buy the turned away at the hospital story.  Who has an elective induction at midnight. 

Checking into the hospital after midnight for an induction is actually fairly common. I had an induction scheduled with my first child since he was overdue; we were instructed to call the hospital at midnight and they would let us know if they had a bed, and went to come in. In the end we didn’t need the induction because I went into labor on my own. But like the woman on the show I was 10 days overdue. This wasn’t an elective induction either.

• Love 3

Don't even get me started on triplet mom dressing up her babies like dollies and taking their picture the instant she got them home. Seriously? and its so not stressful to bring the babies into a room that's lit like you're going to be doing eye surgery in there. No wonder they were crying. Sheesh.

Its very formula, isn't it? "I'm exhausted! Its so hard to take care of a baby!" Mariah isn't sleeping. Not because her baby's fussy, but because she has to always "check on him". And get her lashes on, of course. And fight with Raymond, who as far as I can see, is being helpful, is rational, and is doing what he can (when he can get the baby away from pushy grandma). Everyone's freaking out about changing diapers. People. You are not splitting the atom here. Your dog could probably do it. Calm the hell down.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ravello said:

didn’t buy the turned away at the hospital story.  Who has an elective induction at midnight. 

This does happen.  I'm not sure if the induction would have started at night but they could have admitted her at night and then started the induction very early the next morning.  Also, I have several friends who were scheduled for (non-emergency) inductions and had to call before leaving home to find out if the hospital had a bed for them.  It happens.

• Love 2

Haven't seen this epi yet but even if the induction might not have been a story line (I thought the voice that turned them away sounded 'production-ey' - not that it doesn't happen, but for them it could've been fake KWIM?) - I do also believe this season is full of contrived story lines & (mostly) fake drama.

I do feel sorry for Raymond, though, as Mariah seems like a bonafide drama queen.  I did see the one part where she said "Everything" that could've gone wrong went wrong with the birth - oh please just no with that. She had a vaginal birth with some bumps in the road (nothing is perfect); not too big of a baby; he's healthy; she's fine -- damn that was an ignorant, self absorbed comment.  And she's tired? Yeah join the club of new moms - or just moms in general - at least those w/o 24/7 help which is most. She's at least got help there.  Maybe she could take some of the time she spends getting all done up to sleep instead - oh & complaining takes a lot of energy so there's that too. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I did see the one part where she said "Everything" that could've gone wrong went wrong with the birth - oh please just no with that. She had a vaginal birth with some bumps in the road (nothing is perfect); not too big of a baby; he's healthy; she's fine -- damn that was an ignorant, self absorbed comment.  And she's tired? Yeah join the club of new moms

Right? Jesus, girl, switch to decaf. Everything that could  have gone wrong went wrong? Talk to triplet mama, who spent 2 months in the hospital on bed rest being pumped full of drugs so she wouldn't go into labor, and then spent countless days and nights in the NICU. Talk to anyone who labored for 24 hours and pushed for 3, and still had to have a C section. Talk to anyone who had a stillbirth. Talk to anyone who almost died from blood loss. Talk to anyone who tore so badly she needed 100 stitches. Mariah is a self absorbed spoiled brat. Her baby seems quite placid and she herself says she stays up to "watch him". Choices, we all make them. Part of being a grown up is understanding that we make choices and live with them. The world won't stop for you. She's another one of those silly women who pushes out a baby and thinks she's the only person on earth who's ever done it. Get. Over. Yourself.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Jesus, girl, switch to decaf. Everything that could  have gone wrong went wrong? Talk to triplet mama, who spent 2 months in the hospital on bed rest being pumped full of drugs so she wouldn't go into labor, and then spent countless days and nights in the NICU. Talk to anyone who labored for 24 hours and pushed for 3, and still had to have a C section. Talk to anyone who had a stillbirth. Talk to anyone who almost died from blood loss. Talk to anyone who tore so badly she needed 100 stitches. Mariah is a self absorbed spoiled brat. Her baby seems quite placid and she herself says she stays up to "watch him". Choices, we all make them. Part of being a grown up is understanding that we make choices and live with them. The world won't stop for you. She's another one of those silly women who pushes out a baby and thinks she's the only person on earth who's ever done it. Get. Over. Yourself.

Mariah’s mom is super annoying.  Poor  Raymond doesn’t stand a chance. He may as well dip now and and file for visitation. Mariah makes you understand why some women are single mothers and you have no sympathy for them.  

• Love 3

Mariah should talk to Autumn about how awful birth was; I felt bad for her, tearing so badly.

Mariah also needs to lay off the concealer; she's becoming a reflector on screen.

Her mom is annoying but 24/7 help must be nice; yet she still complains. She'll always choose Mom over Raymond.

I want to know where triplet mom is storing her helpers. Maybe they're hiding behind things during filming. Her husband works for a church- no way is she on her own all day with 3 babies; not. buying. it.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I want to know where triplet mom is storing her helpers. Maybe they're hiding behind things during filming. Her husband works for a church- no way is she on her own all day with 3 babies; not. buying. it.

SHE works for the church too! AND its her father's church! But if she has helpers they are gowned, gloved, and probably entering through a sterile airlock. I have never seen a more ridiculous germaphobe. My son was in NICU for almost 6 weeks and when he was sent home the staff told me to treat him like a regular baby. Have people wash their hands, and obviously don't let anyone handle him who had a cold or anything. I'd be begging people to come over and they'd say "oh I can't yet, I coughed this morning". I'm still boggling over her not letting her friend into the house "because its flu season"!!

• Love 5

I feel the excessive germaphobia is a story line. I'm sure there were a few days of nerves, so they ran with that because they don't have much else to do with multiples that hasn't been done before.

I forgot she worked at the church & it's her father's - ugh, how fake. There's no way, no way, she hasn't had many helpers from the get go.

If she did have a germ issue it sure went away fast. Her mom was with the one baby while they picked up the other two. Next week she's talking to a friend about her NICU PTSD, with no babies around.

It was a fake story line for sure.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:35 PM, DVDFreaker said:

It could be both but I just think it is the lighting, her man has it too, barely noticeable 

bad makeup - its a technique called baking where you put wet face powder on your face till it bakes in your pores.

She is using the totally wrong make up and the lights do not help her.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:43 AM, Ravello said:

I’m disappointed in all the season 3 fakery.   Not sure why.  The first two seasons were much more absorbing, whether I liked the couple or not.

Love Aly and Josh and I could watch those little girls forever.  But the pills on the floor story was fake.

Jamilyn, Matt and Crystal have to be in cahoots with their fake storyline.  It is totally unbelievable that the toddler lives nonstop with Dad and girlfriend, even with a newborn in the house.  Matt may be a creepy guy but I don’t believe the three hours in the gym story.  Also the fight dialogue seems scripted. 

I don’t care for the triplet family, especially Mom. More fakery here, why are high risk newborns discharged at night.  I saw a few scenes of newborns, then the babies seemed to be three or four months old even though storyline said it was the next day. I don’t believe she cares for the babies by herself, yet has time for hair and makeup.  

Mariah and her boyfriend are the most authentic, two immature, naïveté kids.  I keep thinking her mother Barbara has been on a show before.  Does anyone else recognize her?  I’m racking my brain to place her. 

Agree with everything you said!!! This is all fakery - aside from actually delivering babies.

Did you catch the triplet mom's PTSD storyline - WTF - I have triplets, had very little to no help when they were babies, and I cannot relate to her for one minute.  She had a hard time not laughing while pretending to "not cry" - next episode she is at an exercise class?  And the way she dismissed her mom and said we need to be alone as parents?  Yeah right.  They annoy the crap out of me.

• Love 5

Mariah's mom seems to be well put together.  Why doesnt she tell her daughter take it easy on the face paints.  And the fake lashes.  Wish that trend would go away. Raymond needs to get out of there with a quickness.   I think JamieLynn would have better luck if she ran away and married Matt's ex.  

• Love 5

I had a midnight induction with my 2nd after being on bedrest for 12 weeks.  I went in then and they started pitocin at about 1.  I'm thinking maybe it's a doctor convenience thing.  Got my epidural at 6 and had him at noon.

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:22 AM, MV713 said:

bad makeup - its a technique called baking where you put wet face powder on your face till it bakes in your pores.

Did you catch the triplet mom's PTSD storyline - WTF - I have triplets, had very little to no help when they were babies, and I cannot relate to her for one minute.  She had a hard time not laughing while pretending to "not cry" - next episode she is at an exercise class?  And the way she dismissed her mom and said we need to be alone as parents?  Yeah right.  They annoy the crap out of me.

I've seen countless tuts on YouTube for baking and Mariah needs to give that trend up.  It's weird, on her FB page she looks normal (although highly made up), but I don't see how she can't see how hideous that looks. 

And yes, the PTSD storyline.  I rolled my eyes so hard when her husband starts in with, "I didn't realize the pain she was in".  Give me a break.  I completely understand if you have post-partum depression.  I had it with my oldest son.  Don't be afraid to admit it.  But bedrest PTSD?  Don't even.  "It's like being in a coma".  This lady gets on my last fucking nerve with her happy-go-lucky perma-grin and baby voice.  She reminds me of the Christian "I'm not judging you (but I totally am)".  The not letting the friend in because it's flu season, the asking the camera men to leave, the dressing the babies up like dolls to get the perfect picture and now the hospital PTSD.  That's an insult to anyone who has gone through something horrifying and is scarred with actual PTSD. 

I missed Aly and Josh this week.  I love watching their girls, such a sweet family.

• Love 6
On 8/16/2018 at 11:22 AM, MV713 said:

She was hateful to her mom.  We need alone time.....leave!  I do not like her at all.

• Love 2