Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2: More Rattled!

14 hours ago, TerryeW1 said:

If you will go to the quad parents' You Tube channel, you can watch their almost daily videos that they have posted since she was pregnant.   In the beginning, they had family help constantly.   They even had family who came to spend the night and care for the babies all night so mom and dad could sleep.   They have never had to do it alone.   That is just drama for the show.   They have constantly talked about things they need but just "can't afford" and even made sure to mention the girls' clothing and diaper sizes.   And their followers will promptly send packages with whatever they 'asked for' this week.   The quad dad has made several videos in which he says that they do not want their own show.  Why even mention that if it isn't on their minds constantly?    They are not interesting enough to have a successful show.  And they constantly patrol the comment sections on their You Tube and their Facebook pages and will delete anything that is even remotely critical.

Wow I did not know that.  I wonder just how much they are raking in each month?  Do they happen to have a GFM account set up?  Surely they would think to ask over there.  Amazing how folks don't mind asking....

• Love 1
On 2017-08-10 at 11:48 AM, Jeanne222 said:

I guess the last few posters have said what I too am thinking.  I do like Rattled and enjoy this peek into other people's lives.  The picture of Aly and Josh and their family of three daughters is lovely.  Dreams do come true.

I do have a few questions.  Why isn't Mars and Doug using birth control?  They have so many options now.  With their disfunctional coupling I would surely suggest it for them especially if this is a false alarm.  I wonder if she thinks more children will trap him.  BTW where do those two work?  He seems to have money for travel, clothes and Vegas but not money for much more.

RE Brooke and Wes...are they play acting or is this really them?   I notice he seems to have lost a lot of weight?  Starting up a new business is exhausting so I do think his timing is way off but then again 'timing is everything' so maybe he felt he had to go for it. 

Quad family...sorry but you are lost and not going to get another shot at fame and fortune.  Judging from the reaction of the posters here they just don't win friends like the show OutDaughtered does.  Most folks are in love with that group and even though the Duggers put themselves in jeopardy with their son everybody loved their children...so it goes.

I'd be annoyed. He could've gotten the new company set up at least somewhat before just straight up quitting and going "oh well". From the way he was talking he didn't have investors or any clear plan other than having some prospective clients/connections .

On 2017-08-11 at 2:40 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Thanks for the info.   Most traders make pretty good money.  And he owns a business?  In that little apartment they must be 'living below their means' or business is way off for one or both of them.

Mars in the beginner was a model and then either lost that job or another before whatever current job she has. I just remember Doug basically berating her for losing the job not long after giving birth.

6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

lol I looked them up on Google and the first thing that popped up was their August, 2017 trip to Disney. 

The Gardner’s Top 5 Tips For Disneyland

August 5, 2017

http://gardnerquadsquad.com/

Ugh.  Disneyland and or DisneyWorld with four toddlers let alone just me and another adult would be, for me:  Inner.  Portal. Of. Hell.  Tons of money for four kids who will never remember it.  Hot, crowded....again ugh.  At least it is really clean!  (I am not a Disney fan....can ya tell?  LOL!) 

• Love 4
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Neither am I, but if you click the link you'll see a picture of them with their mystery helpers.  I suspect it's rarely 'just' them handling the quads.

I would not go to anyplace large like that without an adult for each child, that is a safety issue.  Four adults and fours kids?  $$$$!  Go tent camping for a fraction of the cost, save Disney for when they are older....or not at all!!!  LOL!

When the quad family went to Disney, they took Tyson's sister, Madison and his brother, Oakland with them to help.  Tyson is one of ten children and they have lots of help.  He and Ashley go on Date nights at least once a week while family stays with the children.   They go on trips often and leave the girls at home with family.  The children are showing very obvious signs of delays but they refuse to acknowledge that.  He often says that they are very advanced and therefore, there is no need to send them to preschool.  But none of the girls can communicate and can't even answer questions.  They can repeat a few words but don't seem to understand the meanings of most words.  In just a couple of months, they will be 3 years old, yet they still wear diapers, sleep in cribs and drink milk from bottles before every nap and at bedtime.  They constantly suck on pacifiers and their teeth are showing the damaging effects of this.  Their diet is horrible with lots of fast food and doughnuts for breakfast almost every day.  Tyson and Ashley have both admitted that they will always do whatever is easiest!  

Yes - I could go on and on because I have become so disillusioned with these parents.  I originally loved them and right here on this forum, I defended them during the first season of Rattled.  But when I started watching their daily vlogs, I soon saw that they have no interest whatsoever in being parents - other than when it brings them money and attention.  Ashley has gotten involved with a multi-level marketing business selling makeup and because they have so many followers on You Tube, she has had a ton of people sign up under her and it has been reported that she is making in the tens of thousands of dollars every month.  Yet they still play to their audience that they are struggling so hard to care for these "precious miracles that they have been blessed with."

Go to the forum called You Tube Momma Drama and read the thread about them.  You will soon see that everything you see on Rattled is an act.       Just check it out:  http://ytmommadrama.com/viewforum.php?f=140&sid=001f458c9a9a3967b346f2886c4c0ec6

• Love 4

Someone should tell Doug:

- they make other items of clothing besides v-neck t-shirts

- "You wanna come with" is not a phrase a fifty-something man should be using.

What a tool.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 6

What are the quad family? Duggars? You've alreadygot 4 kids and it was a struggle to even get them? I can get if you like the feeling of pregnancy but they'd likely end up with more multiples.

Weston and Doug are lazy, selfish immature guys that rangled delusional girls.

I liked Brooke calling out the trainer who tried to make it seem like she couldn't bring the kid in when she'd seen other people bringing theirs in previously. 

Edited by Lilacly

So last evening was another wtf!  The quad's at that selling fair.  What a chance they took with those babies exposed to all those people and germs.  I'm surprised they came home with four!

Doug and Mars $$ issues.  They live poorly.  Their apartment seems to be rundown and in a very poor section of town.  They want his ex to give up part of her child support so this man can maintain his new life where evidently birth control plays no role!  I'm netting his ex pays lots of money just getting him to pay anything.  What about those out of town getaway's when Doug gets upset! $$$

Re.  Wes they have to be living on her money because she said she would be paying for the remodel.  What a piss poor manager he is.  Rundown, bad side of town.  I hope he's not making all those expensive improvements to a rundown,bad side of town rental.  Maybe Brooke needs to close down the money flow.  Their not married so hers is not his!

Edited by Jeanne222

I'm glad Mars wasn't pregnant and that that whole pregnancy scare was just drama for the camera's. If they are having such dire money problems how can Doug run off to Florida and Vegas everytime he gets mad at Mars? 

How is Brooke bankrolling Wes's new business? Unless she has money saved. If that's the case she should keep that money for the baby. I don't imagine wrestling is a career you can do for a long time. 

Do the quad family really make that much money on their online baby products? The house they moved into looks nice so the rent has to be high. 

58 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Do the quad family really make that much money on their online baby products? The house they moved into looks nice so the rent has to be high. 

The quad family makes that much money from her on line multi-marketing makeup business.  Other people who are involved in this business (and are not part of her blind followers) have said that she makes tens of thousands of dollars each month.  Eventually their 15 minutes of fame will be over and her business will slowly die and they will file bankruptcy again.   They filed bankruptcy a couple of years before she got pregnant.  By the way, their infertility treatments and subsequent pregnancy were funded by their crowdfunding requests.  They are currently building a $600,000 home and I doubt they will be able to hang onto it for more than a couple of years.  My heart breaks for those innocent children.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I'm glad Mars wasn't pregnant and that that whole pregnancy scare was just drama for the camera's. If they are having such dire money problems how can Doug run off to Florida and Vegas everytime he gets mad at Mars? 

How is Brooke bankrolling Wes's new business? Unless she has money saved. If that's the case she should keep that money for the baby. I don't imagine wrestling is a career you can do for a long time. 

Mars is such a sourpuss. She and Krystal and Brooke could start a Sourpuss Moms Club. None of them appear to smile or enjoy anything. Brooke just infuriates me for some reason. She has a lovely baby who seems quite placid. Her whining about being home with "a baby screaming in my ear" all day is bullshit. And Wesley is, of course, a tone deaf, insensitive twit. Just once, production teams, maybe try a new story? The whole "I'm home all day! Taking care of this baby by myself! Wah!" thing is so old it is doddering and toothless. If you opt to stay home, then baby care is your job. Try and do it with grace. Just once I would like to see a couple both take care of the baby. And have rational adult conversations about how to cope. Sheesh. Brooke's absolute consternation over "who will watch the baby while I'm at the gym?" was laughable. There are these things called babysitters. And we have a thing called the internet. This is not curing cancer, Brooke.

I loathe the quad family so much I fast forward through their segments now. Ashley's fake eyelashes enter the room 10 minutes before she does. They are the phoniest phonies who ever phonied. They're paying for a brand new custom built house with $8 hair bows they sell on Etsy? What sort of chumps do they take us for?

@TerryeW1, thanks for the lowdown. I suspected as much!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Has Tysen ever held a regular job?  I wonder how much cash actually flows into their home each week?  Do internet people really support them? 

Questions I ponder. 

Tyson had some type of sales job before they had the quads.  He quit his job to stay home with her and the babies shortly after they were born.  I suspect there was 2 reasons for this.  1. He's lazy and didn't want to get up and go to a job every day.  2. He knows that Ashley is incapable of caring for all 4 children alone. That's a story for a whole new post sometime.

They started their Etsy shop selling blankets and eventually added other things.  They sell head bands - a grab bag of 5 headbands for $10.  By the way, this is just a strip of fabric that you put around your head and tie in a knot or a bow.  If you can't figure it out, there is a recent video by Ashley that explains how to do this! They sell swaddle blankets - a 48 inch by 48 inch piece of thin cloth that sells for $20 or $30 if you want double sided.

Their original story was that they hire stay at home moms to sew these items for them and they are so happy to be able to help these mother out.  Then someone discovered that many of their items were sold in bulk by a company overseas.  I think it was a Japanese company.  They showed proof with on line pictures of the exact items that their shop was selling.  The Gardners deleted these posts as quickly as they could and banned the posters.  But enough people saved the posts and they were also posted on other sites where the Gardners could not control or delete.  They soon left Etsy and opened their own website for their sales.  Etsy requires that items sold be handmade by the sellers or that the sellers have much input into the design of the items.  They certainly do not allow the re-sale of foreign imported things.

They were asked numerous times to introduce some of these stay at home moms who sewed for them but these requests were ignored.  There was a woman who was one of their followers that posted repeatedly asking if she could sew for them.  She has a very sick child and has to stay home with the child and she desperately needs money for her medical care.  She was ignored and finally posted about how they would not even acknowledge her requests.

They have several companies that they feature on their videos for compensation, such as the Minky blankets.  They both go completely overboard about these. Go to the Minky website and see these.  They are nothing unique or special and are unbelievably expensive.  The large ones are almost $200.00.  And many people have posted that they cannot afford to buy them because they charge almost as much for shipping as the cost of the blankets.  You can go to Walmart or Target and get similar blankets for much, much less.

Okay - I am going to shut up about the Gardners.  They make my blood pressure rise.  They are fake and liars and are doing their beautiful children a serious disservice by ignoring their needs for special care.  But they have no qualms about using their girls to make money.  

**Edited to add:  I do not know the Gardners personally.  Everything I have posted about the Gardners is based on information I have seen on-line, things I have observed on their You Tube page and of course, my own opinion.**

Edited by TerryeW1
Correct misspelled words.
  • Love 9

I just got to watch this week episode last night, didn't watch much as I mainly fast forward through the biggest part. I watched some of B&E but hafta admit I feel so bad for the baby, she is taking care of him just because she has to, that's what I get from her & dad has shown very little interest as of yet. There was no room in that relationship for that adorable baby. The Gardners, I just can't take it with those two, I'll admit I had to stop and watch when they were in the trade show thingy, those girls are there for marketing purposes, if you couldn't tell then hang on a sec, the dad plainly said he thought the girls would draw customers in, puhleeze get a real job & please if there has ever been someone that I hope doesn't get a show it's these 2.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

The Gardners, I just can't take it with those two, I'll admit I had to stop and watch when they were in the trade show

Oh my god, Ashley pitching a total screaming fit because she was afraid her giant mega-stroller (did you know they have quads?) wouldn't fit through the doors. Sweet tapdancing Jesus.

• Love 2

If Brooke lost her identity in just a few weeks of having a newborn she never had one to begin with. She's also discovering the hard way that babies don’t turn ass holes like Weston into nice people. I agree Whyyouneedaname, they do not seem to appreciate Jase & he is absolutely adorable.

The marriage question posed to Mars & Doug by one of his kids seemed very staged. I really hope they would not be expecting the ex to cut back child support just because he got someone else pregnant; it's not her problem. Mars should try to get some good info from the ex since that will be her in a few years.

• Love 2

I am really enjoying watching Brooke .  I like how she seems pretty realistic about the challenges being a new parent and it isn't all sunshine and roses and sometimes you miss your old self.  But when the baby smiled the first time she just melted.  IDK I just really like her personality.  I think she probably had to stop the wrestling and same level working out when she was pregnant so it has probably been quite a while since she has been "herself".

The others I am pretty bored with already.  The quads mom needs a toner for her hair, the yellow is awful and so out of style, no one wears yellow blonde hair these days.

Edited by fountain
  • Love 3

Catching up the episode and I'm team Krystal. He seems to do the bare minimum. if you're co-parenting, why wouldn't you have your own baby items especially a car seat for your own car? I think if they lived together they'd be like Mars and Doug 

• Love 3

I feel sad for Brooke, she seems so stressed and miserable, can't even enjoy a night out. Her baby is so precious, I wish she'd chill out and enjoy him.

maybe it wasn't a good idea for Mars and Colleen to meet. This just gave Mars more ammunition to fight with Doug about. Doug needs to accept his first marriage didn't work out and move on. 

Aly and Josh basically have twins and a toddler. A lot of work.  They are lucky their parents are near by .  They seem to be more fixated on Lydia and not Vera. 

Quad parents, I got nothing, boring. 

I was actually disgusted watching Brooke and Weston go out "partying" - I mean if you have to carry around alcoholic strips to see if your breast milk is safe for your baby - F that. Either stop drinking, or stop breast feeding. 

The Quads - snooze - what a bunch of fame whores.  They are trying way to hard!

I actually just watch to see Aly and Josh because they seem genuine and the Mars/Doug drama is like watching a car wreck.  I can't look away, but I want to.

• Love 7

I cannot bear the quad parents. Tyson with his fake crying puts me right over the edge. And shut it, Ashley. "the pain of infertility never goes away!". Honey. You have four, count 'em, FOUR babies. Jesus, its like being really starved and finally getting something to eat, something really delicious and satisfying, and whinging about how you still remember being hungry. And the inflated prices they charge for that cheap tat they sell..I can't.

Mars and Doug should just break up. Please. In the name of all that's good and holy. You two can't stand each other. I have never seen Mars smile and Doug delights in poking her until she roars. Enough.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And shut it, Ashley. "the pain of infertility never goes away!". Honey. You have four, count 'em, FOUR babies. 

OMG THIS.. As an "infertility survivor" (jesting!) and a mom of triplets and another child, I can say that the pain of infertility goes away when you get the college bills, car insurance bills and gray hairs of dealing with 4 teenagers!  LMAO

• Love 9

Well last night was a real hummer.  Sorry but I had to FF several times.  Brooke and her ravings about breast milk full of alcohol... really,  Tyson oh cry me a river he was disgusting last night with his fat belly and alligator tears.  Mars and Colleen discussing Doug...what a shit show.  He surely didn't complain about expenses when he went off and flew to Vegas and Florida but his kids...too much money.

On a positive note I was surprised to see Josh step up to the plate and call the doctor without any urging from the three females in the house.  I like that in a man.  See a problem, fix it!

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot bear the quad parents. Tyson with his fake crying puts me right over the edge. And shut it, Ashley. "the pain of infertility never goes away!". Honey. You have four, count 'em, FOUR babies. Jesus, its like being really starved and finally getting something to eat, something really delicious and satisfying, and whinging about how you still remember being hungry. And the inflated prices they charge for that cheap tat they sell..I can't.

OMG, I can't with them either! As someone with fertility/carrying issues, I was able to carry one (now grown) to term. I am eternally grateful for my son, and realize there's so many women in the world that desperately want just one, too. I also can't get over the feeling that parenthood for her is all about how much attention SHE can garner.

• Love 5

Glad Brooke knew to dump but still, really? Clubbing then going home drunk to be alone with the baby there?! I hope that the MIL stayed overnight & that hangover morning crap was just for TV. Next time go to a damn movie or out to a nice dinner; geesh grow up. Does she sleep in her eyelashes too? She actually appeared on camera *without* them, while getting ready for clubbing; shocker. And it's amazing how 'help' arrived in her MIL, & she mentioned her mom not living far either, plus all her mommy friends she's mentioned... she needs to stop complaining about being alone with no help as it's obviously a TV fake out. Brooke certainly loves putting it on for the cameras (well she IS a performer).

'Shocker' too that quad mom was able to have her own mom rescue the girls spur of the moment from that stupid craft show. They were so sad & I felt sorry for them being used as props. There were no doubt at least 3 more people outside there to help quad grandmom as well as several helpers at home waiting.

Fakety fake fakers... & bad ones at that.

• Love 5

Mars really missed a bullet with that pregnancy test.  She knows what she's got in Doug.  Why take those chances with a loser guy.  I am guessing she is paying all the bills on the little sugar shack not in a good looking part of town.  Why support his fat butt.  He's paying child support and taking trips and buying cars.

Sometimes women and their choices amaze me!

• Love 2
On 2017-08-23 at 9:44 PM, gonecrackers said:

Glad Brooke knew to dump but still, really? Clubbing then going home drunk to be alone with the baby there?! I hope that the MIL stayed overnight & that hangover morning crap was just for TV. Next time go to a damn movie or out to a nice dinner; geesh grow up. Does she sleep in her eyelashes too? She actually appeared on camera *without* them, while getting ready for clubbing; shocker. And it's amazing how 'help' arrived in her MIL, & she mentioned her mom not living far either, plus all her mommy friends she's mentioned... she needs to stop complaining about being alone with no help as it's obviously a TV fake out. Brooke certainly loves putting it on for the cameras (well she IS a performer).

'Shocker' too that quad mom was able to have her own mom rescue the girls spur of the moment from that stupid craft show. They were so sad & I felt sorry for them being used as props. There were no doubt at least 3 more people outside there to help quad grandmom as well as several helpers at home waiting.

Fakety fake fakers... & bad ones at that.

That hangover crap was fake. "oh we woke up to him crying", she says with eyelashes on, the camera crew filming and a mic pack. I don't even understand that whole scene. Why let the crew in, get mic-ed and then pretend to sleep while they watch? The pumping drama at the club was completely over the top. I've known people like that and it's completely annoying when they broadcast everything and constantly say it's so embarrassing/ I'm so embarrassed every five seconds. She could have been way more subtle about, tell the concierge she was leaving a bag, alert the bouncer when she needed to be escorted and waltz back out without anyone being wiser.

I have no doubt Weston suggested the club outing because that's where he'd rather be and the fact that he just gives up easily when the baby cries and hand him off to anyone else. He seems like one of those people that only enjoy their kids when they can walk and talk.

Edited by Lilacly
  • Love 2

I really wanted to like Brooke because she seemed so loving to her baby.  Then when she reacted to taking care of him at home, I was so disappointed.  That baby is so adorable and seems so calm.  Someone needs to tell her to appreciate the time she has with the baby.  As someone who had to immediately go back to work, I envy mothers who can enjoy staying home with their precious babies! Agree that she made too much of a big deal over pumping in the club, while announcing it to everyone.

I also noticed that Aly and Josh seem much more attuned to Lydia than their biological baby. Was this for the cameras or producer driven?

• Love 1
On 8/28/2017 at 4:32 PM, retiredteach said:

I also noticed that Aly and Josh seem much more attuned to Lydia than their biological baby. Was this for the cameras or producer driven?

Lydia and their older daughter have the same birth mom, so maybe they share a similar temperment? It's possible Aly and Josh feel like they understand her a bit better at this point. 

My patience is being sorely tried by these dumbbells. Aly and Josh are on the verge of having their utilities turned off because they're broke? (But they were able to rent an RV and a house in Kentucky!) This adoption was planned and they had ample time to prepare--plus they already have a baby! This is not unexplored territory! Brooke and Weston are gobsmacked by the fact that diapers cost money? Do none of these idiots understand that even people with babies have to, you know, work?

Mars and Doug-were there ever two people more dense? They talk past each other and seem never to even register what the other is saying. I can't imagine what they ever saw in each other or why they stay together. Their misery is palpable. 

• Love 5

Not really enjoying watching this show anymore after last night. As Pepper stated above, did these people not think about finances before deciding to have these babies? And no one having a job? These people are not on Teen Mom. 

Why would Jerrell think he can get away without paying child support? Krystal will take him to court and, depending on what state you live in, his wages will get garnished. 

I don't know why Mars and Doug are even together. That display of Mars not coming home to 'let him see how it feels' was so immature. And why didn't Doug cancel his tennis lesson? Instead he brought the baby with him and chaos ensued. Was that for real or producer driven? I'm thinking the latter. 

• Love 5
(edited)

The tennis lesson was so stupid I could feel brain cells dying as I watched. "Yes, I'll just go to my tennis lesson with my two year old, who will surely sit quietly on the sidelines, unsupervised, and just play sweetly until I fetch her". Doug is such a spoiled manbaby. Cancelling his tennis lesson is UNPOSSIBLE. Because that would be problem solving, of which he is apparently incapable. Then he whinges because his two year old baby wants to run around and play. He's such a jerk.

How were Brooke and Weston planning to support themselves if they, you know, didn't have a baby? There are financial implications but seriously, a newborn isn't that much of a burden, especially if Brooke is breastfeeding. Diapers, sure. But he's not in school or sports or anything yet, he doesn't care what he wears, so all you need to do is feed, burp, and change him. Are they really teetering on the brink of financial ruin because they have to splash out for diapers?

Mars is so sour, I cannot imagine anyone daring to approach that scowling face. That guy at the bar was the assistant director's college bud who wants to be on TV or I miss my guess. "what's your sign?". Jesus.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How were Brooke and Weston planning to support themselves if they, you know, didn't have a baby? There are financial implications but seriously, a newborn isn't that much of a burden, especially if Brooke is breastfeeding. Diapers, sure. But he's not in school or sports or anything yet, he doesn't care what he wears, so all you need to do is feed, burp, and change him. Are they really teetering on the brink of financial ruin because they have to splash out for diapers?

No kidding - you can buy five outfits and onesies and call it a day - just keep washing them.  They don't care!  Wait until they want Under Armor, nice tennis shoes, Abercrombie, want to play soccer and baseball and go skiing on the weekends.  And I am just warming up with the bills.......(I have two in college, btw!)

• Love 3

The tennis was completely fake, as is 'woe is me' Doug. I wonder if he really thinks he's getting a sympathy edit, because that would be even more sad. Mars leaving was also a story line, I suspect. She never went home with anyone either, especially not the production plant guy... poor Sophia though.

Brooke is getting her some publicity. Even if she doesn't wrestle anymore her name & face will be out there a bit, so mission accomplished for her with the show. IF Weston is really a '5 second' a day dad I'm sure there are many others for childcare while Brooke travels, at least while the cameras aren't there.

Jerrell helps make a baby & thinks it's all play no pay? Dude needs to keep it in his pants.

I think they're stretching for something interesting with Aly & Josh.

Next week the quad parents are back & the dad's been sniffing onions again (gotta get those tears somewhere). I'd rather listen to Josh talking about construction bids. (snore)

• Love 1

Sooo Brooke and Weston are living high on the hog.  Did you look around that apartment.  I'll bet their biggest expense is their credit cards.  This is a couple that have absolutely no sense when it comes to money.  Renting when they should have bought when both were working with no baby.  Buying the best of everything 'on a credit card'.   Clubbing with full breast feeding breasts and surprised the milk has alcohol in it.  This is a sign of our times.  Young people with absolutely no personal responsibility towards taking care of themselves and their family and saving to pay for needs..not wants!

Aly and Josh.  They too are living large and taking on perhaps more responsibility then they can handle.  But remember the big paychecks from the network is probably paying their bills so they can ACT!

So what did Jerrel think they were going to eat while he gets himself settled.  Yep another deadbeat dad.   Chose well ladies or this is what you get.

Mars and Doug.  What disgusting human beings.  Whatever do they see in each other.  Absolutely no personal responsibility in either of them.  Sex is about all they have left and I'm sure with Mars exploring and giggling that too will flea and be but a memory.  Gosh I hope she does NOT get pregnant again. 

• Love 3

OH MY GOD I was on the edge of my seat!! Will Brooke get her old job back?? I could hardly bear the exquisite suspense! Um, no.

This show is so terrible I don't even know why I'm watching. Mars and Doug are so painfully uninteresting and they would be much much happier on opposite sides of the country. Except I doubt that either has much capacity for happiness at all. Its just sour faces, complaining and being aggrieved. Of course Doug was giving Sophia soda in her sippy cup. Of course he never changed her all day. Of course he couldn't put in a Barney DVD and watch with her. When do we think he'll teach her to play poker, smoke cigars, and drink beer? Doug is a worm. Plus he always looks grubby.

Quad parents. I can't with these two. Your girls were not born in the NICU, for one thing. Tyson's fake crying is really getting on my nerves.

• Love 4

Very happy for Ally & Josh, but, their conversations are just too staged. There's a lot of fake going on with them as well. The only things I believe about them are she's a cancer survivor, they have 3 kids & two are adopted, & birth mom almost changed her mind - the FIRST time. The second time didn't happen & was TV drama.

The follow up doctor appointment, again, staged. And next week, sitting up in front of a group of people to give the health update- really? Everyone knows she's fine; it's all for TV. I figure for them they got their story out & made a few bucks off it. Hopefully they'll have a happy, healthy long life as a family.

So Brooke pees & they offer her the job back...yes, makes sense (eye roll). Guess they don't mind bodily fluids; she didn't even change her pants before sitting in the office with them. Next week she pees a river apparently. Not making fun as it's a real issue for some women post babies; just not so sure it's her issue. This is TLC, so we should've seen the wet spot. I wonder if they're working up to a 'I'm not ready, can't leave Jase, need to get in better shape before wrestling again' conclusion. I'm guessing she either didn't really fly anywhere or Jase & the nanny were with her somewhere. Again, she & her company got some publicity & some cash.

Mars thinks she can get Doug into marriage shape; but neither one are in marriage shape. Moving on...

Quad parents fakery again.

Next week - I am really hoping the Jarrell deadbeat dad story line is fake too, & that they're playing this one together, to get some money & TV exposure for her- she is an actress.

There are so many shows that could really be interesting & well done if they weren't so, reality-ish. Too many reality TV fame whores are calling themselves 'actors' now. It's feeding a bunch of ridiculously large egos & attention seekers.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 3

This show...why do I watch.  Deep down I keep thinking 'it's going to get better' but it never does.  Helpless and hopeless.  Who's feeding these story lines to the reality folks?  Surely somebody is telling him/her how bad the material is.  Surely this person should be replaced.

It's a good little show for us Reality watching tv viewers but please...give us something to work with!

• Love 2

The quads and their parents:  The only interesting thing about them is the fact that the quads are two sets of identical twins.  Highly unusual.

When I learned that Jerrell and Krystal were "just friends" they'd already gone to the bottom of the pile for me.  So Krystal pretty much needed to get impregnated the old-fashioned way.  And Jerrell was a dope to allow it to happen.  Furthermore, she's an aspiring actress, so how interesting can she be on a "reality" show?  Like Gonecrackers said, 

There are so many shows that could really be interesting & well done if they weren't so, reality-ish. Too many reality TV fame whores are calling themselves 'actors' now. It's feeding a bunch of ridiculously large egos & attention seekers.

If I hear Brooke whining one more time about Weston not doing enough.  He's starting a business, a venture that requires sacrifice from the entire family.  How in the world was he supposed to work his construction job and execute that laundry list of baby chores she assigned him before leaving for her trip? I hope it was done for drama's sake and that he utilized family help during Brooke's absence.  As for bonding with the baby, it will come in time.  But, as he said, "it can't be forced." I agree. The baby is four months old!

Aly and Josh.  While I don't find them all that interesting I do find them inspiring with Aly's cancer diagnosis, etc.  Also, the babies are adorable.  Vera is too cute for words!

Mars and Doug.  Don't know why, but I am getting a perverse sort of kick out of watching them.  Doug is so self absorbed it's hilarious. He wears it like a badge of honor. Little Sophie is cute as a button, but Doug called it right: She's two, and she is a handful, to say the least.

• Love 2

Finally our long national nightmare has ended.

Glad Doug wore a clean t shirt for his big date with Mars. Why does she want to marry him? He is just terrible in every way. He's not good looking, he's not charming or smart or witty or kind, which would more than make up for his deficiencies in the looks department. He's a selfish manbaby who derives no joy in life except to infuriate Mars and make her spitting mad. She's no prize either, though. She's dull and joyless and short tempered. They are in no way entertaining and I hope they will now enjoy the obscurity they so richly deserve. Separately.

Tyson's crocodile tears are back, yay! Hey, did you all know that he and Ashley have quads? Its really stressful! And expensive! And since they have quads, their needs are UNIQUE. No one else on earth, apparently, has four children.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, honeydo7 said:

Darn! I dozed off while watching Rattled's season 2 finale last night.  Did Mars break up with Doug?

Kind of. She broke up with him when he refused to marry her, she moved in with her sister, started dating him again this past summer, now considering moving back in with him. Probably because they are hoping for a season three of this crapfest. These two are the worst, they deserve each in my book. Poor Sophia.

The quad family are building a house. Still don't see how they are making that much money with only selling baby items. 

I like that Brooke and Weston calmed down and are getting married. 

So Jarrel turned out to be a big jerk and deadbeat dad. Poor Boston. 

I liked the Josh and Ally story the best. I'm so glad she's cancer free now. 

• Love 6