Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Not sure Jana or JD want to get married . I think they are in the same boat as Josh in a way . They grew up in their parents conversion years before TLC showed up with money and outside influence (TV cameras will do that no matter how hard you try to avoid it ). While Josh went into one direction Jana and JD  went completely asexual as a result .

• Love 10

I'm not ready to be all Poor Jana just yet. To me they're all immersed in a big tank of koolaid, and she is trying best to keep her head above water, while her sisters are turning the valve on full blast. I don't think she'll ever totall escape, but I want her to be able to jump on her own float. Jinger gives me slight hope again. I did think she was going to crack for a while. 

If I feel sorry for anybody it's the kids from the Howlers down to the Lost Girls. Jana is checked out. Sister Moms have fled. The guys don't buddy. Those younger kids are pretty much feral. 

• Love 9

Ugh to the idea of Joy courting so young! But didn't Jessa and Ben court for almost a year before they got engaged? And look at Josiah, their courtship ended and he was only 18 when he started courting Marjorie. Still, I have a feeling this is going to probably happen, a wedding again sometime next year. I swear, anything to keep the show going. Jim Bob must have had this all planned out with the network to announce now to guarantee them another season on the air.

At some point, it won't even be worth going over to the Duggar house if it's just Jana and all of her brothers living there, along with the little girls. Positively depressing. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Austin Forsyth. 

His family was featured on an episode of World's Strictest Parents. I'm watching it now.  

I had no idea that such a show existed, but that certainly doesn't inspire confidence. . . . 

• Love 9

So his name is Austin. And Joy has been wearing a Texas necklace. Any chance that's a little joke?

Check out Joy's necklace and where the heart is and where Austin, Texas is.

Austin.png

It was there all along!

Edited by Bitter Betty
  • Love 10
Just now, RazzleberryPie said:

When famewhore families collide.............how soon will he be moving to Tonitown?

My thoughts exactly. If I have anything nice to say, it's that Austin does seem to look at her with genuine affection, but I'd bet my house this courtship was arranged by Mr. Forsyth and KJB.

• Love 4

Looks like Austin's dad owns Fort Rock Family Camp in NWA and has been friends with Jim Bob for years.  I think that's where the marriage retreat with Jim Bob/Michelle and Josh/Anna was that the Reddit guy went to.  We all thought it was weird at the time Joy was there... Guess we know why!

Joy is also featured on their website now.  Quick promotion guys!

http://fortrock.org

image.jpeg

Edited by Saytura
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, Bitter Betty said:

So his name is Austin. And Joy has been wearing a Texas necklace. Any chance that's a little joke?

Check out Joy's necklace and where the heart is and where Austin, Texas is.

Austin.png

It was there all along!

Yeah, I figured it out the moment I heard his name. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Saytura said:

Looks like Austin's dad owns Fort Rock Family Camp in NWA and has been friends with Jim Bob for years.  I think that's where the marriage retreat with Jim Bob/Michelle and Josh/Anna was that the Reddit guy went to.  We all thought it was weird at the time Joy was there... Guess we know why!

Kind of adds some fuel to his story being true (or at least part of it).

Also, if anyone is interested, there is a British version of World's Strictest Parents that has some episodes up on You Tube. Like most British versions of reality shows, it's way more entertaining. 

Edited by DoctorWhovian
  • Love 5

OMG I watched that clip of Austin's family.

That brother must've flown the coop by now. Nice foul mouth for a fundie kid.

The mother and father look like brother and sister.

I didn't get the feeling the parents were strict AT ALL. They were just mildly sprucing up their family camp and asking the kids to help.

Was the skinny (non-featured ) kid Austin?

Total bunch of hicks.

I just watched some pitiful advertisement for Fort Rock Camp. It doesn't look like they're allowed access to internet, television, or cell phones. Such fun, much excitement.

Joy was the tomboy of the family. There seems to only be outdoor activities, so perhaps she'll be in her element? The poor child is way too young to be sold off, er, married. No doubt her new FiL sees dollar signs with people flocking to his establishment to meet a Duggar. 

19 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

How old is Mr Austin? 

He seems like a poor man's Ben. 

Here's TFDW to give us the info.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=MpdbNl80KiU

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

I just watched some pitiful advertisement for Fort Rock Camp. It doesn't look like they're allowed access to internet, television, or cell phones. Such fun, much excitement.

Joy was the tomboy of the family. There seems to only be outdoor activities, so perhaps she'll be in her element? The poor child is way too young to be sold off, er, married. No doubt her new FiL sees dollar signs with people flocking to his establishment to meet a Duggar. 

Here's TFDW to give us the info.

https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=MpdbNl80KiU

Link doesn't work - takes me to you tube homepage with no video.

Eh - camp of any sort usually restricts technology. The point is being outdoors, so I can't get mad at that.

She is too young in years and in maturity level to be married. I'd seriously thing she was a sheltered 12 year old if I didn't know better, but that's the goal, right? Have these infant like women who are too immature think or do anything but obey a headship?

Edited by RazzleberryPie
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Saytura said:

image.jpeg

If someone told me that this was a single, blood-linked family, I would believe it. Every person looks like they are related to each and all of the others.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, pinkelephant3 said:

According to his instagram (which is followed by the Duggar one) he's an EMT firefighter and small business owner 

He also tried running for South Township Constable and lost in last week's election.  He's a volunteer EMT/Firefighter for the St. Paul Volunteer Fire Department.

http://www.mcrecordonline.com/news/article_6341dfe4-9b77-11e6-997f-5b768a38fbec.html

Scroll to the last section to read a small Q&A between Austin and the candidate he ultimately lost too.

• Love 1

Aaaa. Joy's a giant KoolAid drinker. She was never going to do anything else. My only regret is that at her age she'll have time to squirt out a couple dozen baby idiots just like herself. Imagine the home schoolin' they'll get from Ma Joy. And you know her creep father-in-law sees dollar signs. And of course her creep father sees dollar signs. What a travesty these people are.

• Love 10

My first thought was, "but she hasn't  even lived yet!" She just graduated "high school" and said she had no plans but to help momma at home with this kids. Now courting, probably soon to be married with kids of her own. 

I can understand her desire, though, to leave home (even if it's a house on the compound), and have the  most exciting thing in their world happen to her. What else is there? 

He asked her to court up on that rock without Pops present, or was KJB just off camera?  

I find him oddly simian-looking, and agree, her speech impediment and jaw/tongue issue is distracting.

• Love 2

Dude with the beard in the Fort Rock picture is Bobby Ballinger. He was the one standing behind Joy in those paps pics in which JinJer left the reception in the Jag. Ironically, people thought he was Joy's new beau (going off the tabloid rumors that had recently surfaced). Turns out that he's going to be her future BIL. The Ballingers are also long-term friends of the Duggars. 

I'm also sure Austin's "small business" is a share of Fort Rock. He's essentially the heir apparent, and from their advertising, it doesn't look like he's going anywhere. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 5

I do think she'd enjoy working at a camp facility. I just didn't see her as the get married early type. Type or not though, the show must go on and joy's number is up to contribute her part in keeping the gravy train rolling!

• Love 3

So.....what the heck is JB going to do once Joy is married off? What reason will he come up with to keep the show afloat? First babies? Once Jinger and Joy each have one, that's done (and it. will be relatively soon). No one really cares about second reality "star" babies like they do the first. 

The next sister won't be 18 until nearly seven more years. SEVEN more years. Those boys at home better find a way to get interesting or attach interesting women to court really quickly. 

Thanks for taking one for the team, Joy. Hope you get extra allowance from JB for it. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Oh fuck, it's too early for such news!

I'm utterly horrified. Joy is a mere baby. Urgggggggggggs.

So she'll be married off before she's 20, I assume, in order to pump out a gazillion kids. Who'd a thunk it'd be Joy?

No idea who these people are, not sure I can stomach watching videos.

Having said that, so what now? Is this really news? Who wants to watch this show, all they do is marrying off their girls, who will pump out baby after baby. All that is left now are a whole load of uneducated and, quite frankly, dim and unattractive kidult guys, some little girls who cannot be married off anytime soon and well, the parents. Does anyone really want to watch that?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Boob tips his hand at the end of this insipid video:

Jeremy must've shown 'em how to put ugly watermarks in their photos and videos. 

This courtship will negate all the normal points that Jinge and Babe earnt the family. 

• Love 8

The show will go out with a bang.  The double courtship and wedding of Jana and some guy she met at Lowe's and John David and a  Wal-Mart cashier.  Mark my words, it'll happen.  Ratings will be higher than ever for the finale.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, pinkelephant3 said:

According to his instagram (which is followed by the Duggar one) he's an EMT firefighter and small business owner 

Volunteer fireman and has a paper route...just guessing. You know how these weirdos exaggerate shit. And why is a GIRLFRIEND on the family website? 

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

Volunteer fireman and has a paper route...just guessing. You know how these weirdos exaggerate shit. And why is a GIRLFRIEND on the family website? 

Because his father is just as much of an evil, shameless, money-grubbing soulless grifter as her father? And what's better for your fundie website traffic than a courting Duggar for leghumpers to drool over?

• Love 15

I found the link to that TV show and scrolled through. Fucking hell, they are batshit crazy. Even worse than the Duggars, hell, they make them look liberal. WHAT is Joy thinking????? No doubt, her being an unpaid slave for their business is a plus. I'm aghast. I despair, I really do.

Jana and John David to me seem kind of asexual. They've borne the brunt of their parents educational methods and upbringing, ie, they were beaten to shite and remember the tiny house and lack of food. Small wonder they aren't hurrying into marriage.

Jana will now share a dorm with her small sisters, how dignified. Isn't it about time that she's given her own bloody room??

Joy is already engaged I believe, otherwise that photo would not make sense. She's already disappearing into her "new" family.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Boob tips his hand at the end of this insipid video:

Michelle has on an apron to give the illusion that she cooks now. Cue Joy's total embarrassment at being called "Joy Joy" in her courtship announcement. If the girl is young enough to be called "Joy Joy", she's too damn young to get married. Also, I've watched this shit show longer than I'd care to admit and I've never ever heard anyone call her such a nickname.

10 hours ago, Bitter Betty said:

Edited by FakeJoshDuggar
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, MunichNark said:

I found the link to that TV show and scrolled through. Fucking hell, they are batshit crazy. Even worse than the Duggars, hell, they make them look liberal. WHAT is Joy thinking????? No doubt, her being an unpaid slave for their business is a plus. I'm aghast. I despair, I really do.

Jana and John David to me seem kind of asexual. They've borne the brunt of their parents educational methods and upbringing, ie, they were beaten to shite and remember the tiny house and lack of food. Small wonder they aren't hurrying into marriage.

Jana will now share a dorm with her small sisters, how dignified. Isn't it about time that she's given her own bloody room??

Joy is already engaged I believe, otherwise that photo would not make sense. She's already disappearing into her "new" family.

15 years between Jana and JoHansel. 

• Love 2