Type keyword(s) to search

CHECK UP WITH DR. DREW SEASON 6B (PART 2)

ginger90
  • Start Topic

Debra Danielsen told Radar that her daughter walked off stage when questioned by reunion show host Dr. Drew Pinsky about her relationship with on-again, off-again boyfriend Simon Saran.

“She didn’t want to talk about things regarding the relationship,” Danielsen told Radar. “But Dr. Drew pressed her about Simon and her sex life.”

She added how Dr. Drew “put his cards down and asked what she wanted to talk about.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/teen-mom-og-reunion-show-part-two-secrets-fights/

Dr. Drew and those MTV cards. lol 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Catelynn is entering Gary territory weight-wise. I feel like she'll be a morbidly obese shut-in at some point if she doesn't nip this in the bud.

I seriously can't watch her any more. Between the massive weight gain, greasy bangs, pitiful fashion, and the Michigan yaaaksent it's just too much Fremdschamen. 

• Love 14
(edited)

I am not trying to be insensitive. But surely Gary realizes that Leah's only chance in life is to be with him and Kristina. He needs to take care of himself and lose weight ASAP. I'm waiting for him to drop dead.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I love how Tyler said he feels "feels entitled" because he "created that kid" in regards to Carly. Epic douche.

Gasp! What fucking nerve! That asswipe just won't get it. 

• Love 17

Tyler, your momma didn't teach you respect. You just said you are entitled to information about Carley because you created her. You have never respected Carley's parents. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Holy shit, you are not entitled to ANYTHING because you had sex and made a kid. It might have felt that way when you were 16 but it's been how many years? Pretty much seems now like they'll feel entitled to her forever because they had unprotected sex. And Tyler seems to feel even MORE entitled than Cate. He didn't even carry her for 9 months! And no, that doesn't make you entitled at all either, but literally all he did was have sex, he didn't even have those months of physical bonding-- and he told his girlfriend he'd leave her if she didn't give her up for adoption. You can't cry now about that...!!!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 24

There's so much about Farrah and her family that sounds a hell of a lot more interesting than what we see on this show from her. And as someone who watched their marriage boot camp, I think that was more real than this show shows.

Tyler and Cate.. ugh. Seriously cannot stand them.

• Love 18

I think Farrah's emotional and mental issues are far more serious than the people around her believe. That display of passive-aggression, deflecting every comment, oddly smiling and clapping, and being so closed/shutdown stopped being entertaining and just became scary to me. I actually fear her imbalance could push her down such a dark path that she could hurt herself.  Debra is whackadoodle.  Michael knows what went on while he was off "working" and seems to have immense guilt now.  I think he is sincerely making things healthier with Farrah's relationship but shame on him for allowing whatever abuse/trauma to happen with his daughters and looking the other way, they needed him.

On a tackier note, Cate's boobs seem larger than the watermelons I just bought at Costco. Women with huge, untoned flabby arms should know sleeves are their friend!!

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

I think Farrah's emotional and mental issues are far more serious than the people around her believe. That display of passive-aggression, deflecting every comment, oddly smiling and clapping, and being so closed/shutdown stopped being entertaining and just became scary to me. I actually fear her imbalance could push her down such a dark path that she could hurt herself.  Debra is whackadoodle.  Michael knows what went on while he was off "working" and seems to have immense guilt now.  I think he is sincerely making things healthier with Farrah's relationship but shame on him for allowing whatever abuse/trauma to happen with his daughters and looking the other way, they needed him.

On a tackier note, Cate's boobs seem larger than the watermelons I just bought at Costco. Women with huge, untoned flabby arms should know sleeves are their friend!!

If you close your eyes and listen to Debra talking with panda, she talks over him, interrupts him, doesn't listen, gets nasty, just like her daughter. It's not hard to imagine where Farrah learned that behavior. 

Cates black bra straps under a yellow shirt were killing me. 

• Love 18
(edited)

I don't get it, unless the edited it weird they showed them on 16& pregnant signing as soon as they left the hospital because the hospital had a rule about not signing inside... I don't know a lot about adoption, is there a preliminary signing before the permanent? Was it because they were minors? 

Also, the entitlement isn't right or wrong, it's just natural... no bitch it's wrong. There are very few instances where entitlement is a good thing. Let me put this in terms they might understand better... what if I made Cate a quesadilla, I gave it to her let her fix it how she wants, love it, even take a bite, but then I came back and wanted to add what I want to the quesadilla, and I wanted part of it back. Am I not entitled to it? But I made it?  Case closed.

damnit now I want a quesadilla.

Edited by leighroda
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, leighroda said:

I don't get it, unless the edited it weird they showed them on 16& pregnant signing as soon as they left the hospital because the hospital had a rule about night signing inside... I don't know a lot about adoption, is there a preliminary signing before the permanent? Was it because they were minors? 

Also, the entitlement isn't right or wrong, it's just natural... no bitch it's wrong. There are very few instances where entitlement is a good thing. Let me put this in terms they might understand better... what if I made Cate a quesadilla, I gave it to her let her fix it how she wants, love it, even take a bite, but then I came back and wanted to add what I want to the quesadilla, and I wanted part of it back. Am I not entitled to it? But I made it?  Case closed.

Maybe there was a three week period after the birth where they had the right to change their minds? Just throwing that out there. 

OMG all roads lead to quesadillas when it comes to Cate. lol 

• Love 12

While Farrah has issues, I've no doubt they stem from her childhood.  10 seconds of Debra is enough to convince me.  Happy to see that she now has a healthier relationship with Michael.  Based on what saw during season and Debra's performance on the reunion, I think Farrah would better off distancing herself from her mom entirely.  Debra's fiance us only making the situation worse. 

Oh, and what the fuck was Debra wearing?

• Love 21
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Maybe there was a three week period after the birth where they had the right to change their minds? Just throwing that out there. 

OMG all roads lead to quesadillas when it comes to Cate. lol 

That makes sense having to have a cool off period before signing permanently for the adoption.

Can parents legally attempt to get custody of a minors child? How come this is the first we've heard of this? I'm ok with them not sharing every sordid detail of the adoption if that's the case, but it's uncharacteristic of them.  Thank god for Carly either they didn't go through with it or were denied. 

Yes, quesadillas are life.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Debra acts like a brainwashed loon. Was David saying yes when Dr. Drew asked if CPS needed to be involved with Sophia? That guy is so damn odd. 

Dr. Drew mentioned CPS re Sophia? Why not Jenelle? Leah? Amber? Maci? 

17 minutes ago, leighroda said:

That makes sense having to have a cool off period before signing permanently for the adoption.

Can parents legally attempt to get custody of a minors child? How come this is the first we've heard of this? I'm ok with them not sharing every sordid detail of the adoption if that's the case, but it's uncharacteristic of them.  Thank god for Carly either they didn't go through with it or were denied. 

Yes, quesadillas are life.

I am guessing B&A could have acquired custody of some kind or legal guardianship. Butch was so damn adamant that T&C keep that baby at all costs. Tyler had the brains to say it took more than love to raise a baby. Butch, with his drug-fueled mind, said love was all that baby needed. Ooookay. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, kitkat343 said:

Farrah is not my favorite (and no, I don't give a damn about the sex tape - it's just her habit of taking off people's heads when they say hello to her).  But it does feel pretty unfair that she seems to get more criticism from Dr. Drew than the other people on this show - including people who left their child in the care of a drug addict, and someone who let Ryan drive high as a kite to their wedding.

Not to mention he brought up CPS. He never brought up CPS to Cate and Tyler for leaving their child with addicts or when Cate admitted to smoking pot. He didn't bring up CPS to Leah for not putting her child in her motorized wheelchair or after she was shown driving while under the influence. He didn't bring up CPS when Chelsea had fears about Adumb and his constant run-ins with the law about his drinking and driving. I didn't hear Dr. Drew bring up CPS when Maci has allowed Ryan to drive Bentley around without a seat belt or car seat when he was younger. 

• Love 23
(edited)

Also when Debra and her fiancé came out, Drew didn't even like ask about Farrah in a nice way to them he said something like "I think it's sad for her that she reacts this way" in a tone that just reminded me of how people talk when they say things like "I'm sorry you feel that way" and they aren't apologizing. 

Farrah while not my favorite is probably the only one I would talk to from this program. And I don't know. I've always felt there was more to that family that we don't know. The incident that we saw on tv in season two might just be the the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Debra and Farrah. And I remember things Farrah said in therapy that Debra called her names when she found out she was pregnant and I bet there's more to the story.

And seriously what are Cate and Tyler even talking about? We can't judge you for your decisions to leave your child with a person who has questionable habits such as relapsing? And you say this after you say he's having some trouble staying sober. And yeah look I get it, apparently Butch wasn't supposed to watch Nova all week and Tyler's sister flaked on them-also.. what the hell?- but kind of odd no mention of Tyler's mom  being an option on watching Nova for them during their trip.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

He needs to take care of himself and lose weight ASAP.

I am never, ever one to fat-shame anyone, but seriously...Gary looks like he is about to keel over, and he has a wife and kids to think about!

Even dropping 20 lbs. would make a *tremendous* difference in his health...

• Love 7
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I love how Tyler said he feels "feels entitled" because he "created that kid" in regards to Carly. Epic douche.

His part took all of 60 seconds–tops. As opposed to the 8 years Brandon and Theresa have spent "creating" her. 

20 minutes ago, kitkat343 said:

Farrah is not my favorite (and no, I don't give a damn about the sex tape - it's just her habit of taking off people's heads when they say hello to her).  But it does feel pretty unfair that she seems to get more criticism from Dr. Drew than the other people on this show - including people who left their child in the care of a drug addict, and someone who let Ryan drive high as a kite to their wedding.

I bet that if Farrah raised a stink over Dr. Drew's attitude, they'd replace him. They need her on the show. On the other hand, it would probably be to her detriment because anyone else they brought in would almost HAVE to be better and they'd be pulling out the REAL shit. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

His part took all of 60 seconds–tops. As opposed to the 8 years Brandon and Theresa have spent "creating" her. 

I bet that if Farrah raised a stink over Dr. Drew's attitude, they'd replace him. They need her on the show. On the other hand, it would probably be to her detriment because anyone else they brought in would almost HAVE to be better and they'd be pulling out the REAL shit. 

MTV requires that their hosts read those blue cards with the information they put on there, nothing more. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, druzy said:

You just said you are entitled to information about Carley because you created her. You have never respected Carley's parents. 

And Tyler?  Let's be brutally honest here.  You didn't set out to make a baby.  You shot your load into Catelynn because you were either too stupid or too lazy to wear a condom.  You put no thought into it whatsoever.  And nine months later, Carly was born.  Nothing noble about it.  Nothing you should be lauded for.  And certainly nothing that should lead you to continue to talk smack about B&T on national television.

• Love 22

What about Cate's bogus story about the xanax.  I'm with you all on Dr. Drew, but at least he brought the subject up.  Matt gave her a bar?  What does that even mean?  And what about that cockamamie story about putting it in her hoodie pocket, but then Matt put on the hoodie to "destroy the evidence?"  Sure, Cate.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Linny said:

Tyler, Cate, Nova, Quesadilla, Velveeta, and Chipotle all fighting over the turkey and wrestling for the last piece of pie. Meanwhile, Carly's in another state feeling thankful she escaped this fate.

Priceless.

• Love 7

I can't feel sorry for Farrah because of the way she treats and talks to people. I can only give a.little sympathy to the fact that she is delusional and ignorant to the fact that she acts in the exact matter she proclaims to hate. How many times 

Has she said she does not like negative people or disrespectful people or non supportive people and yet she is one of the most vile disrespectful batches I have ever scene. I guess I may feel differently if she kept it in the family boyfriend circle..but no she spreads it everywhere. When she was on Marriage bootcamp family she got in Everybody's business. On Million Dollar Matchmaker she threq a shit fit and refused to speak to a guy beause he would not answer her question. She was hated  and quickly voted out of BIG Brother Uk..spreading her sunny disposition upon 2 continents. 

A big part of my hatred for Farrah is in one word Caitlyn. Yes I know it has been a rough couple of years for Caitlyn and Tyler and I don't have to tell this forum of the flaws they have been showing.   Despite growing up with parents who were addicts, and in and out of prison, a weird family tree ,with no support in the decision to place their child with adoptive parents. Despite all that Caitlyn has always been sweet and polite, she listens to people that are talking to her, she never yells or curses at people and always seems to have a smile a hug and a kind word to greet people with. YES I know Farrah's parents are nuts, but Farrah came from appeared to be a upper middle class family, and had their support. She was even given a HUGE house to rent where her mother was the landlord.  

If anyone had the right to be a colossal bitch, it would be Caitlyn.

• Love 10

@SPLAIN, I totally agree on leaving her child with a crackhead. Why should CPS be involved with Sophia? But not with the child of two potheads who leave their kid with one felon/addict and another addict (not sure if April is a felon) all the damn time? Um...

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

@SPLAIN, I totally agree on leaving her child with a crackhead. Why should CPS be involved with Sophia? But not with the child of two potheads who leave their kid with one felon/addict and another addict (not sure if April is a felon) all the damn time? Um...

Catelynn shut that shit down quick by throwing out how people sit on their couches as they judge. I think Drew didn't want to go further with the conversation or it was edited out. It did seem like it was spliced, but still, I highly doubt he brought up CPS at all.

• Love 7
Just now, bethster2000 said:

SLAM!

Did you hear that, everyone?  Pretty sure that was the door to the adoption closed by B&T, once and for all (and finally).

I mean, Tyler just doesn't get it.  You gave the kid up for adoption.  You are "entitled" (entitled!!!) to nothing!

About time! I'm glad they got the strength to do it. I think they are nice people and really tried to be accommodating. More than I would have been.  

• Love 3
Just now, Lm2162 said:

About time! I'm glad they got the strength to do it. I think they are nice people and really tried to be accommodating. More than I would have been.  

Really quick...I don't actually know if B&T closed the adoption.

What I was saying: what more can Tyler say and do before B&T finally have enough of this ridiculousness?

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

While I don't disagree that Farrah can be a huge bitch, her upper middle class upbringing has nothing to do with whether she was abused or not or whether she was around violence or chaos. A nice house doesn't make abuse less abusive. She is also now being regularly used by her mother for money and fame, so it's not like she's taken handouts for years while crying abuse like Jenelle. It's likelier that she supports Debra at this point. 

I also have to disagree that Catelynn is kind, sweet, or polite. 

Yeah I don't think Catelynn is kind sweet or polite either. She has made comments that are quite rude and yes Farrah's nice house has nothing to do with the upbringing she actually had. 

And i think from what we saw Maci had a nice upbringing as well but if I hadn't seen her first episode or the early seasons of TM I wouldn't think she grew up in a middle income house. At least not in the way she acts or carries herself these days. 

None of these girls to me are polite or kind. All of them seem to have some form of mean girl inside of them. I think with Catelynn it was just dormant because she never had a reason, not with her group of friends but now she's besties with Maci and to her Maci is the ideal best friend- probably goes for Amber as well, except to me Amber was a mean girl who will fight you-.

It was so awkward to see just Leah on stage( along with Emile{spelling?}), I liked in the early years when all the kids would come out, it's just awkward when there's only one kid. It happens on TM2 now as well. But it's always strange because then Dr.Drew wants to talk to the kid and the kid isn't having it, so we get like 3 minutes of awkward.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I beg to differ - I wish to dog they would can Farrah from the screen entirely and get her the help she so desperately needs.  That is the biggest thing I hate about this show, that they are enablers more often than not.  The producers totally drive what we see, and I think they try to build up or sensationalize the situations and behaviors they hope will get more viewers. I can't believe they go through all they do to keep Farrah separate from the rest of the group.  To use  Farrah speak, I would have told her "bye bye, bitch" long ago.  

I reserve judgement on Cait and Tyler.  Though not my favorite by any means, I have never had to live, nor can imagine living, the messed-up, complicated life they live.  From being brought up by that bunch messed up folks, plus putting their firstborn up for adoption, though they were still a couple and got no support from any of their dna donors, I cannot imagine living the life they do.  Also, what's with the fat-shaming of Cait.  If she's still seeing her psychiatrist, I'm willing to bet she's on some serious meds for her mental issues, and those meds can cause a lot of weight issues.  

Bottom line is, we have not walked a mile in any of their shoes, so I don't think any of us can judge any of these young people who were given way too much access to way too much notoriety and money when very young and without knowing how to handle either.  What I really feel for them is sorrow or pity, more than any other emotion.  
Drew is merely a facilitator, or moderator, as it were.  I don't believe the finale specials are supposed to be counselling sessions.  I guess I look at them as more similar to the "talking heads" segments of other "reality" shows.

Edited by salvame
forgot where I was going for a moment
  • Love 4