Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E05: Live Eviction #1; Head of Household #2

• Start Topic

Who will be evicted from the Big Brother House?  Plus the power will once again be up for grabs.

What I don't remember is how the timing works on this. The eviction is live, but the HOH competition follows and it is not live, so it had to have been done prior to broadcast.  So is the eviction done earlier in the day so what we see was taped earlier today with the HOH following, or what?  Or is HOH done prior to eviction but they pretend the evictee isn't there? Maybe I'll get the answer by watching the show or else one of you will tell me.

(edited)

The HOH comp is the last thing they do on the episode and the HOH comp continues on the feeds if it cannot be completed in time.  Tonight will be a long comp and be on the feeds.  

Edited by wings707

Ha-Kevin in that mermaid costume. I bet his daughters have that on their Facebook: "See my dad!"

Gee the intro sure goes long. I like Julie's dress. Poor Paul, his feelings are hurt because Cody nominated him.  On the other hand, why should Paul tell anyone about his temptation? On the other hand, why should anyone be loyal to Paul? (The whole world should in Paul's mind.) So Josh is playing for himself, what a novel concept.

I don't think even Cody doesn't understand it, his explanations are lame. Whoa, he just burned his bridge with Christmas! Christmas says: "All he had to do is stick to the plan!" She must be a Keith fan from Survivor San Juan del Sur. I kind of like Cody for not taking crap. Jessica says: "Don't walk away!" and Cody walks. I love his line: "I've done everything stupid that I possibly can." I just noticed Raven's face is so much lighter than the rest of her.

• Love 3
(edited)

I sit and wait to find out the vote though I do feel confident Jillian goes.  It doesn't come on here for another hour and a half.  

Edited by wings707

I side eye everyone in this house that didn't think putting up Paul was a good idea, Cody is the only one who wanted to use veto already being played to get rid of a vet who almost won last year? Bunch of fools the rest are. 

• Love 13

I've never seen so many fugly fake eyelashes before and they're all in this house. I don't live in a closet or a cave, so I'm very confused by this. Can someone tell me if this is a new in thing? And if so, why?!!!

• Love 5

They're all in casual athletic gear, I didn't think much of it till you asked. Xmas is able to stand on one leg + crutch, but she surely can't do an athletic competition. Votes are 4:2 for Jill to go so far.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They're in athletic clothes.

Also....KEVIN VOTED TO EVICT JILLIAN! OH MY GOD!

Didn't expect that!  

Pins and needles waiting to hear about the shocked faces when vote tally is announced!! 

If Christmas stays, Paul will even be more drunk with power.   He already thinks he's running the house.  Hopefully, his big ego and big mouth will eventually do him in - and the others will see what a manipulator and liar he really is.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jess - ugh

Jason - scumbag moron

Kevin - Yay!

Matt - Take that backstabber

Raven - ditto

Paul - no surprise

Ramses - dummy

Dom - Nice

Alex - Stupid, fight the real enemy

Elena - no surprise

Mark - Steroidboy sees the light!

Josh - Ok then

Bye bye Jillian!   Cody has a controlled spasm.  It's a Cootie Taw!

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, ifoundit said:

If Christmas stays, Paul will even be more drunk with power.   He already thinks he's running the house.  Hopefully, his big ego and big mouth will eventually do him in - and the others will see what a manipulator and liar he really is.

These people (minus Cody) seem like sheep following a celebrity. 

• Love 5

Ouch! was that sound really her bond breaking or just a sound effect?

Voting:

Jessica = Christmas

Jason = Christmas

Kevin = Jillian (surprise - I thought he'd go with Christmas)

Matt = Jillian

Raven = Jillian (my live feed stuck, then my laptop went nuts so I missed a bit)

Paul = Jillian

Ramses = Christmas

Dominique = Jillian

Alex = Christmas

Elena = Jillian

Mark  = Jillian

Josh = Jillian

I noticed that the showmancers voted next to each other. Good-bye, Jillian! Too bad for her. She's nice. Hey, nice fight between Jessica and Christmas.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

These people (minus Cody) seem like sheep following a celebrity. 

Except sheep wouldn't like Paul - they'd run the other direction. He'd yell "Friendship!" to a bunch of grazing lambs. They'd look up, shocked, then run as far as they can get from him. (I spend time with lambs.)

One thing about the long commercial breaks - I'll get the dishwasher loaded and going by the time the show is over.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 9

First off, poor Cameron for being in the opening credits but leaving 12 hours in.

"I love Christmas...but I love dick more." Fixed this for you, Jessica.

Wow, Cody couldn't even give Christmas the reason why he put her up. Just a lot of vague sentences. Of course she's going to be pissed! You let her think that she was 100% safe in the first week! I get making a big move, but this is probably proof to the question some fans ask on why people can't play their own game from the start and do whatever they want. Well, it's because you gotta work with people too and make sure you got the numbers. I get putting Paul up; that's a no brainer. But don't put another ally up when you can't get one of them out. And if you do, be honest with them about it! Be straight forward! As the infamous Helen once said, "It's too soon!" 

Man, the fact that Jason trusts Cody because he "honoured his deal", even though he completely screwed Christmas and Paul who also had deals with him speaks to how idiotic that man is. How do you know that you can trust him next week? He keeps fucking his allies! 

Damn, I heard that crack! Although interesting that Cody told Jessica to check on her.

Good for Christmas on talking with Mark. It's nice to see Mark apologize to Christmas for giving her the cold shoulder. 

Jessica's response to Christmas hobbling back in: "I'm really glad that she's ok..." Hey! Her and Cody ARE right for each other! They aren't programmed to emote empathy!

Kevin voted to evict JILLIAN? Now, THAT was a twist! I was literally shaking with excitement on my couch for the whole commercial break. I guess Josh was literally deciding at the last second. And Jillian's face? And then Cody was PISSED. He couldn't even say goodbye to Jillian! And a taste of Jessica/Christmas drama, where Josh had to step in! Josh! 

Also, Jillian, you're dumb right to the very end. Did you even campaign, or did you just put blind trust in your allies? Also, that interview with Jillian was boring. She literally didn't have a thing to say. Guess that's what you get for being bland and expecting that you'd be safe. BB rule 1: Expect the unexpected. AKA, don't think that you're safe until you're safe. 

This is the blindside that I've wanted for years. There have been previous evictions that have gotten close to being a blindside, but nothing like this. 

Also, with Christmas' break, maybe give the temptation tomorrow to someone else? I just fear that it's too late to give it to someone else like Alex, which means that Christmas doesn't get a better temptation. 

The HOH theme is exactly how I feel about the blindside: delicious. I did think it was more endurance, but it's nice to see a BBOTT competition return! It's literally the one that Paul hosted when he appeared on BBOTT! Funny to see Christmas picking up the candy with her crutch right beside her. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Jessica you heifer do not presume to call Julie Gorgeous.  Because while she is indeed so, it's a little familiar for you to call her that.

Also I love Alex saying that she can't vote out Jillian because she's her friend and Christmas is a stranger.  YOU'VE KNOWN THEM BOTH THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF TIME!

Elena's chest is so far out of proportion to the rest of her it's unsettling.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 13
(edited)

Christmas to Cody: "You said you'd take me to jury!"

It's the second eviction. Second. Number two. And we're already playing for jury spots. 

Grr.

ETA: Holy shitballs, what's with the live posting? I didn't expect 32 comments before the show was over.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
(edited)

OK, now for HOH. Ha - they're doing Candy Crush!! Wow, what a coincidence, the premiere is this coming Sunday! You think they planned it that way on purpose?

They have to get a ball in the center of a heart. Candies fall from above and they have to search the candies for a ticket. The ticket gives them a ball. They can keep their tickets or give them to someone else. Christmas is competing. The candies are like big round Easter eggs.

I guess it's time to switch to Live Feeds to see the rest of this.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

I was so not listening to the explanation of the comp so I have no idea what they are scrambling for.

Stupid CBS with their stupid Candy Crush show that has BB and Survivor people in it so it makes me want to watch it in spite of stupid Frankie.

• Love 3

Most exciting first week of Big Brother ever? Gets my vote.

(does this show regularly  use the word "blindside?" I feel like that's more of a Survivor thing. It'd be like Survivor contestants saying "blood on my hands.")

• Love 4
Just now, Eolivet said:

Most exciting first week of Big Brother ever? Gets my vote.

(does this show regularly  use the word "blindside?" I feel like that's more of a Survivor thing. It'd be like Survivor contestants saying "blood on my hands.")

Both are used here too. 

OK, so I would like to thank the cast for bringing all the different kinds of drama this week. Tonight's show did not disappoint. I doubt they can keep it up, but this has been fun, y'all.

I'm not worried about Paul and his supposed "sheep". Sorry, but if someone I was aligned with nominated people I was also aligned with, never told me about it, but expected me to just vote them out, because he said so? THAT would make me a sheep. Nah, the rest of the alliance came to the logical conclusion that it was impossible to trust Cody. 

Poor Jillian. Didn't even get a good-bye video montage. I have a feeling it would be filled with "Have a great summer, you're such a great gal". Like in yearbooks, where you didn't really know the person. Frankly, she lifts right out.

I don't see Paul lasting long. There are already too many people onto his BS. 

Jessica? You suck.

• Love 13

I don't know...I think this season sux...a big one. These people are so so dumb and unlikable. It is so high school and just awkward to watch. All these stupid gimmicks too. All to keep Paul around. 'eye roll'.

And Mark with his tearful ass kissing to Christmas. Hmm, could it be that he and his dumb entourage realized Xmas is no longer a comp beast/threat with her casted foot???? So he wants to keep her and get on her good side again...so the waterworks and major apologies ensue???? 

Barf and stupid....my thoughts on this season.

Maybe it's because it's just the same ol same ol.. But, I am so not interested. Out of everyone, annoying as they may be. Josh is the one I cannot handle, I could not be around him in person. He sucks my caring right out. And this drama. Not interested. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

I'm confused why did our boy Paul vote for Christmas?

Paul voted to evict Jillian...to keep Xmas so she would gun for Jedy which is also now who Paul is gunning for.

• Love 3

Ugh, shut up Jessica. The vote was just completely different than you expected and your brilliant move is to yell at a person who didn't vote, but who most of the house decided to keep?

This has been a surprisingly jam packed first week. 

I can't say I will miss Jillian. She seemed nice but so boring.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Why was Jessica calling Christmas a coward after the eviction ?  Did we even see what triggered Jessica to go off.

I'm gonna guess it had something to do with the speech Christmas gave as a nominee. And that Jessica didn't get her way.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I don't know...I think this season sux...a big one. These people are so so dumb and unlikable. It is so high school and just awkward to watch. All these stupid gimmicks too. All to keep Paul around. 'eye roll'.

And Mark with his tearful ass kissing to Christmas. Hmm, could it be that he and his dumb entourage realized Xmas is no longer a comp beast/threat with her casted foot???? So he wants to keep her and get on her good side again...so the waterworks and major apologies ensue???? 

Barf and stupid....my thoughts on this season.

I think every season is like high school ! I've watched BB every season since the beginning, and the older I get, the more annoying the people seem. I do get a kick out of it when an arrogant, muscle-head like Cody doesn't get his way, but the price is that Paul gets WAY too much protection at the beginning of the game. It's kind of like that season with the "mentors', and then they put them in as players, when they had no risk of leaving at first. I didn't think it was fair then, and I don't think it's fair for Paul to safe for so long now. That may be, though, because I really got sick of Paul last time.

• Love 6