Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: A Bronx Tale

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think we are going to see married Luann going out and dancing with men 

Well . . . not on Bravo, anyway.

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

First off- it's pedafile!

Damn, a missed branding opp for Sonja:

The Sonja in the City Pedi-file Depilatory and Grooming Tool debuting soon on Shark Tank!

f1896bc56dd5d0b57c9fb98bd61ce50d.jpg!

Edited by steelcitysister
typo!!!
  • Love 4

Though from Dorinda's over the top response....???? Hmm.

Hmm, indeed. She can't have anybody messin' with that line to Frankel's colon, though.

That was one hell of a black eye that Fanjul creep gave her.

That little love lick? Pfft. At least she didn't have to go through a DIVORCE.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I'm still not sure what - really - Tinsley has been through.  She talks about being abused, but the criminal complaint is her behavior.  Did she ever obtain a protective order from the guy?  I can understand that she's still upset about her father's death (I would break down in tears randomly years later), and her meeting with the therapist was certainly more real that B's fakeness...but I still don't know what "issues" she has that would result in the breakdown in VT.  She seems like a special little snowflake who can't take someone telling her the truth.

Over in the Bethenny and Jason thread some people are trying to make the case that Bethenny is using her influence to have Jason prosecuted. Tinsley's ex's family legitimately has the means and influence to make that happen. Nico Fanjul's family has billions of dollars and supply like 40% of the US sugar. The police had come to Nico's place a number of times. They'd find Tinsley crying, bloody, and bruised. She never pressed charges. I think with the last incident Nico's mom put her foot down and was adamant that Nico cut Tinsley out of his life. After that, his mother ran a whisper campaign so that anyone who knew anyone thought that Tinsley was an unstable famewhore. Tinsley destroyed her marriage for fame. She had that terrible reality show where she hung out with a racist socialite and a thieving scenester. In that way, Nico's mom was able to recast the various police calls and Tinsley's arrest as the last desperate actions of a dangerous mentally ill woman who would stop at nothing to be famous. But yeah, Nico repeatedly beat the shit out of Tinsley.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 14

Also, I think he kept having her come around even though he had a restraining order. So, of course she thought that made the order invalid. She left her purse over his house and he told her to come pick it up knowing he had a woman there. He is a total prick. Tinsley isn't perfect but he's an abusive asshole and she has the black eye to prove it.

• Love 16
(edited)

A big part of what Tinsley went through was the physical violence; being arrested and having a mug shot published; seeing a picture of yourself with your face beaten up in the news.  And I think she is so ashamed and humiliated by that.  None of the other women have had that happen.  Not even you Beth.  And I think that's what Tinsley was talking about when she responded to Beth equating her situation with her.  Tinsley's were made public.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  To me, that part of her abuse seemed to be diminished especially when Lu said we've all been there (maybe something did happen with Count but she's never talked about it).  But in any case, all of them haven't been 'there'.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Between her "I only do Aspen!" comment, and the way we've seen her dance...and walk down a runway...and squat when opening a door...I really do hope we get a chance to see Ramona skiing.

I can't wait.

tumblr_mwbbprOEdx1s2gg27o1_250.gif

• Love 18

I've actually eaten at the restaurant in the Bronx (Trattoria Zero Otto Nove).  The pizzas are great; we shared one as an app before entrees.  Besides the awesome food, what I remember most is how loud the restaurant was.  When we were there, it was a full dinner crowd, and no one was being over the top loud, but it was still kind of hard to have a conversation across the table.  The place has stone like wall finishes and a high ceiling, thus the sound bounces around.  So, given how loud it was with just normal conversations, I can only imagine how loud Dorinda, et al. sounded in there.  I'm amazed that no one had blood pouring from their ears.

As for Dorinda's hand gesture & "Clip, Clip, Clip!", I kinda thought she might have been trying for a Dr. Evil "Zip It!" moment, as the hand movements were pretty much the same and she seemed too drunk to remember the quote correctly.

4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

2. Tinsley's "rose" was Tito's and cranberry.

Thank you!  I rewound that to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.  I did think it was weird that production put a label over the Tito's name brand, since that particular vodka is name checked on every other Bravo show.  Maybe SkinnyGirl has an exclusive deal for RoHNY and since it wasn't Bethy's vodka, the Tito's name had to be obscured.

Sonja was delusional about the whole TipsyGirl story, because if she hasn't figured out by now Peter was blowing smoke up her ass about EVERYTHING about that deal, then she never will.  However, I absolutely loved how she handled Ramona and the "mountain water" situation.  That's the version of Sonja I greatly enjoy.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Ki-in said:

Also, I think he kept having her come around even though he had a restraining order. So, of course she thought that made the order invalid. She left her purse over his house and he told her to come pick it up knowing he had a woman there. He is a total prick. Tinsley isn't perfect but he's an abusive asshole and she has the black eye to prove it.

like that 1-800-Contacts commercial featuring the Amish couple in a buggy - describing how effortless it is to get replacement lenses:

man:  it's shamefully easy.

woman:  {{looks at him}} it's easy.

He kept having her come around?    She came around.   Let me put it this way.  My dude, ex dude who doesn't/won't take me out in public and, even though he's been beating me and has a retraining order out on me calls and tells me to come get my purse.   He tells me to come within 800 feet of him (not sounding set up-ish yet?) okay how about it's an event I must've spoken to someone at the police station about because in advance they tell me not to go over there without an officer.    Yo I think I might detest this girl for making me sound supportive of a domestic abuser.   Wtf?

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

When Heather went off on Luann she asked if she would be bothered by the guy being in the next room naked, and Luann said, "not really."  Heather went on to say Luann had a lack or ethics by her response.  So Luann is giving a bedroom and bath and now she claims there is a stranger using her bathroom and she is being an elitist?  What was dumb is her playing the marriage card.  I took it to mean she is a married woman now and should not have some guy in her bath/bedroom area.  Or more likely, production did not meet her rider requirements regarding lodging.  I don't think we are going to see married Luann going out and dancing with men if she goes out with the ladies-she will be hanging out with Dorinda.

Of course I took the two restaurant scenes and Luann's abruptly leaving as a lost opportunity for Bethenny to comment on Luann skipping out on the check- - - again.   

I interpreted like this: Luann is a newlywed, and as a newlywed, she (understandably) wants to spend time with her new husband.  She left him in Palm Beach (where she really would rather have stayed) to come join these bishes at their lame-o (non-Aspen! Non-Gstaad!) ski weekend, so the least they could have done is acknowledge her tremendous sacrifice by giving her a better room than the crummy basement one, with the bathroom that is actually the de facto powder room.

Not saying it's right, just saying that's what I thought her point was. 

Edited by Jel
Changed "Springs" to "Beach" if you must know!
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, Ki-in said:

I was taken aback by Bethenny's insult's to Carole about her "safari" outfit.  It was just a beige outfit and didn't scream safari, it just seemed like Bethenny reaches for any sort of insult or put down about people, even her close friends, just to make herself seem so funny and witty. Carole is not safe with Bethenny as a friend and she should tread cautiously with this one. I'm not a Carole fan but even I was WTF that was unnecessary. 

I could see the safari reference. Weren't both her top and bottom beige? She kind of looked like a zookeeper, to me. Carole didn't seem to mind. She even joked about it herself later in the scene. Maybe they're the type of friends who bust each others balls like that? 

4 hours ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Luann – How long are you gonna ride the “I is murried now” train?  Because you married a man that you will be divorcing in less than 5 years does not mean you deserve to get the big room.  It’s a lot to ask from a group of women you intentionally did not invite to your wedding. Take a seat, in your downstairs bedroom  with the bathroom that you are sharing with the help. 

I think she just wants to remind everyone she's married, so she'll bring it up anywhere she can. Next episode she'll tell a ski instructor she's married so she gets access to the special married people slop. *rolls eyes*

Also, I don't think any "help" is staying at the chalet, correct? They were just there to cook and serve dinner? So where else are they supposed to use the restroom?

4 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Honestly, this LuAnn never left. Some folks got amnesia because of the "Be cool. Don't be all, like, uncool" but LuAnn has only ever cared about her issues and has expected that others prioritize her over themselves.

I agree. Lu is only ever "cool" when it's her behavior being called into question. 

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

There is a bit of irony when Bethenny comments on Luann and her not inviting Bethenny to her wedding.  Bethenny didn't invite Luann to her wedding.

Yes, but I didn't think Bethenny was bringing it up in a "I'm sad/pissed you didn't invite me" way. I think she 100% gets why she wasn't invited and doesn't care. However, LU keeps bringing up her recent marriage and it's not making much sense, since only one woman present (Dorinda) was in attendance. 

• Love 14

I have to give Tinsley the side eye

Tinsley herself has brought up her arrest and mugshot multiple times. Right off the bat I remember her saying so to Carole at Sonja's Mad Hatter Tea Party and her saying she had a mugshot to Dorinda/Luann when they met for drinks without Sonja.

Her tagline is: A good set of lashes can fix anything, even a mugshot. Giggle giggle

Tinsley herself brings attention to this part of the story as opposed to how she is working on getting her shit together. She sits down with Sonja and makes a list of the things she wants in a guy including age range. Then she turns around and picks Hanging Chad. She's so traumatized by what happenned to her with the ex, yet she has no fear of sticking her tongue down a stranger's throat at Beautique.

Tinsley:  PS the lashes didn't help your mugshot, everybody was busy looking at your crazy stare, Somewhere Spock is screaming Bitch stole my look

giphy.gif

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

My problem with Luann re the chef using her bathroom is that she totally dismissed Heather and Carole's safety concerns a couple of seasons ago when some random pickup was sleeping naked a few feet from them. It's like that season she was at one with the little people and now she's back to the real Luann.  She's such a pretentious bitch. 

She's also an asswipe

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

My problem with Luann re the chef using her bathroom is that she totally dismissed Heather and Carole's safety concerns a couple of seasons ago when some random pickup was sleeping naked a few feet from them. It's like that season she was at one with the little people and now she's back to the real Luann.  She's such a pretentious bitch. 

I thought Ramona had brought home the random man and Kristen just assumed it was Luann. I thought Luann said the guy she was with left. I also think she was being cavalier in her attitude because they were attacking her full force after waking her up very rudely from a sound sleep.

Maybe the chef stunk the hell out of her bathroom and she couldn't use it, or he didn't put the seat down. She was over the top about it with her Countess airs.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 8

This was the best housewives episode I ever watched.  I laughed the entire time!  Even Luann arriving at the log cabin and almost falling in because just as she was pushing the door Carole opened it.   The entire episode was gold!

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Tinsley herself has brought up her arrest and mugshot multiple times. Right off the bat I remember her saying so to Carole at Sonja's Mad Hatter Tea Party and her saying she had a mugshot to Dorinda/Luann when they met for drinks without Sonja.

Her tagline is: A good set of lashes can fix anything, even a mugshot. Giggle giggle

Tinsley herself brings attention to this part of the story as opposed to how she is working on getting her shit together. She sits down with Sonja and makes a list of the things she wants in a guy including age range. Then she turns around and picks Hanging Chad. She's so traumatized by what happenned to her with the ex, yet she has no fear of sticking her tongue down a stranger's throat at Beautique.

Tinsley:  PS the lashes didn't help your mugshot, everybody was busy looking at your crazy stare, Somewhere Spock is screaming Bitch stole my look

giphy.gif

I think Tinsley, like other abuse victims, try to make light of it to cover up their hurt and pain.  They try to make themselves look strong on the outside while they're falling apart in the inside. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Sai said:

This was the best housewives episode I ever watched.  I laughed the entire time!  Even Luann arriving at the log cabin and almost falling in because just as she was pushing the door Carole opened it.   The entire episode was gold!

I'm so hoping Dorinda goes all Charlie Sheen on Luann "I'M MARRIED" 's ass next week.  I'm loving Gangster Dorinda! WINNING!!!

• Love 11

None of the other women have had that happen.  Not even you Beth.  And I think that's what Tinsley was talking about when she responded to Beth equating her situation with her.  Tinsley's were made public. 

Naaah. Bethenny was just pointing out that Tinsley wasn't the only one whose messy relationships were made public, that's all.

I could see the safari reference. Weren't both her top and bottom beige? She kind of looked like a zookeeper, to me. Carole didn't seem to mind. She even joked about it herself later in the scene. Maybe they're the type of friends who bust each others balls like that? 

They do seem to have that relationship, and seem to enjoy each other. But, it's Bethenny, and it's Carole, so...

Also, I don't think any "help" is staying at the chalet, correct?

What? Bad enough it's "only" six bedrooms, but the help might not even be on site? Damn, how will Ramona make it through the weekend...

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Thank you!  I rewound that to make sure I saw what I thought I saw.  I did think it was weird that production put a label over the Tito's name brand, since that particular vodka is name checked on every other Bravo show.  Maybe SkinnyGirl has an exclusive deal for RoHNY and since it wasn't Bethy's vodka, the Tito's name had to be obscured.

I think this show and Vanderpump Rules are the only ones that don't have a product placement deal with Tito's. Why not Beverly Hills? I think because Vanderpump Vodka does not appear to be available for sale outside of Vanderpump's restaurants and RHoBH doesn't reliably film in her restaurants to cut an exclusivity contract for Vanderpump Vodka. Actually Vanderpump Vodka seems like a vanity label for Belvedere, Grey Goose, or some other better known vodka.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I think Tinsley, like other abuse victims, try to make light of it to cover up their hurt and pain.  They try to make themselves look strong on the outside while they're falling apart in the inside. 

I don't doubt that she was physically and mentally abused by the ex.

From her therapist office and TH shot:

I still have major fear of dying. The most traumatic part about all of this is the character assassination that I had like afterwards based off the fact that I basically was wrongfully accused of something I never did. I was arrested for trespass on my BOYFRIEND's property but even though these charges have been dropped I was wronged.

I heard Tinsley's 911 call the day she was arrested. She was crying and she gave her name. She claimed that she was there to retrieve a purse and her credit card. Dispatch said: I pulled up the information. You can not be there. If the police come they will arrest you. Come to the police station and someone will be sent to retrieve your property. Is he there? She then said my boyfriend is in there with another woman - this part she was screaming

She would not leave and she was arrested.

I do think Tinsley is very messed up in her head. She really should not be with any man until she straightens out. I think she still wants the ex back, she's still talking about him as the boyfriend in present mode.

• Love 18
(edited)
19 hours ago, jaync said:

FYI everyone Bethenny was abused.

ABUSED. And shame on Tinsley for bringing up her "abuse" while in the presence of the more tortured.

Legit, I would choke on my own hair if Bethenny ever allowed anyone a moment of collective sympathy or slightly self-indulgent reflection without having to minimize their feelings/situation so she could ham-fistedly refer to her own Great Trauma. Beth is an intelligent woman with a grand vocabulary but "empathy" is nowhere in her wheelhouse.

All the women were guilty of whitewashing the physical abuse Tinsley suffered, but only Beth didn't surprise me. It's always shut up, shut down, dry the tears, and move along - unless it's her and she can exploit her Tortured Past for financial gain and notoriety on national TV.

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Love 16
16 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Naaah. Bethenny was just pointing out that Tinsley wasn't the only one whose messy relationships were made public, that's all.

Except Beth has made a concerted effort to make her torture public.  

I wouldn't call Tinsley's a messy relationship.  Photos say a thousand words. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

To spite Luann, to get under her skin, meaning Carole was bored with Chef Boy R Duh a long time ago but kept seeing him so Luann couldn't say I told you so.

.......and you know this how?  I don't see Carole bored with Adam.

• Love 13

Except Beth has made a concerted effort to make her torture public.  

I wouldn't call Tinsley's a messy relationship.  Photos say a thousand words. 

They all do, they're all on reality TV shows. It will become public no matter what.

Well, I thought it was a messy relationship. To say the least.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't doubt that she was physically and mentally abused by the ex.

From her therapist office and TH shot:

I still have major fear of dying. The most traumatic part about all of this is the character assassination that I had like afterwards based off the fact that I basically was wrongfully accused of something I never did. I was arrested for trespass on my BOYFRIEND's property but even though these charges have been dropped I was wronged.

I heard Tinsley's 911 call the day she was arrested. She was crying and she gave her name. She claimed that she was there to retrieve a purse and her credit card. Dispatch said: I pulled up the information. You can not be there. If the police come they will arrest you. Come to the police station and someone will be sent to retrieve your property. Is he there? She then said my boyfriend is in there with another woman - this part she was screaming

She would not leave and she was arrested.

I do think Tinsley is very messed up in her head. She really should not be with any man until she straightens out. I think she still wants the ex back, she's still talking about him as the boyfriend in present mode.

How long a sentence are you giving her for not dating men? One year, ten years? 

Just curious because at the time they filmed this trip  Tinsley had her record expunged,  she had moved to NYC far far away from the abuser.  Why let the abuser win?

She got a job RHONYC and seems to be moving forward.  And yes she will ever be the debutante with the mug shot..

Ask any victim of even a purse snatch how powerless they feel without their wallet and credit cards.  I heard the same tape and never once did she mention another woman.  She blithered on about her wallet and credit cards.  Maybe I heard an edited version.

• Love 10

At the Trattoria Zero Otto Nove lunch

They are discussing Ramona/Bethenny

Gotta love the Editing Department

Bethenny: Ramona did this this and this

Cut to Dorinda pouring all the white wine into her glass and slamming the bottle into the ice bucket....I think she was DRUNK

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

giphy.gif

Most illogical indeed

• Love 3

How long a sentence are you giving her for not dating men? One year, ten years? 

However long it takes for her to deal with her issues?

Just curious because at the time they filmed this trip  Tinsley had her record expunged,  she had moved to NYC far far away from the abuser.  Why let the abuser win?

Who said anything about letting the abuser win?

They were just pointing out the Tinsley refers to the sleaze as her boyfriend, not her ex-boyfriend.

• Love 7

Almost all the ladies were incredibly funny this episode, intentionally and un-intentionally. Bethenny was at her best, because she was just snarky, and Carole had all these great snippets. Luann decided to go full uber-countess, I guess to make up for the fact that she´s not a countess any more. Dorinda is awesome. I´m back to liking them all.

One of the funniest moments was Luann steering Carole out of the Bronx place after some old guys told her she looked like Melania Trump. "This is a great compliment for her because she loved Trump" - this kind of sweet humor is so good, the few times we get it.

• Love 17

It was very distasteful that some mook in the Bronx wanted to insult Melania Trump like that.

That Dorinda is one classy dame. I see in the previews that she was bragging about the size of John's cucumber when in this episode she couldn't throw him under the bus fast enough. "I am  not married to John....I don't live with John....John has nothing to do with my decisions. I just use him for sex and dry-cleaning."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

A big part of what Tinsley went through was the physical violence; being arrested and having a mug shot published; seeing a picture of yourself with your face beaten up in the news.  And I think she is so ashamed and humiliated by that.  None of the other women have had that happen.  Not even you Beth.  And I think that's what Tinsley was talking about when she responded to Beth equating her situation with her.  Tinsley's were made public.  A picture is worth a thousand words.  To me, that part of her abuse seemed to be diminished especially when Lu said we've all been there (maybe something did happen with Count but she's never talked about it).  But in any case, all of them haven't been 'there'.

I saw it as Luann trying to protect her a bit.  Make one wrong statement with these bitches and you credibility is forever attacked.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Mozelle said:

And Ramona? What can I say? Everybody hates you. Nobody likes you. Guess you should go eat some worms. 

I like Ramona.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, BBHN said:

What? Bad enough it's "only" six bedrooms, but the help might not even be on site? Damn, how will Ramona make it through the weekend...

She'll just demand Carole serve her, like she did when she first arrived. 

• Love 5
(edited)
8 hours ago, Lunata said:

The Bronx is way too classy for this bunch.

Eating minestrone out of Sonja's bidet is too classy for this bunch.

3 hours ago, jaync said:

she is the Bronx's official fashion police, after all.

And she's here to show the rest of us mooks that true style is being dressed like a pimp-muppet in a 1985 Pat Benatar video. 

8 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

therefore minimizing their experiences, life lessons and advice they were giving.

Life lessons for Tinsley from this table of wise women:

"When they put the "staples" in your head, come from a place of Yes."

"Don't be all, like, uncool just because he beat you."

"At least he made it nice before he busted up the Land Rover."

"There was no chaos at his house."

"You're making a mountain out of a hole mill."

"Lavender spray is soothing. Just don't eat it."

10 hours ago, lunastartron said:

LuAnn was at her worst and most don't-know-how-to-spell-'Bethenny'-a-decade-on narcissistic and self-involved ("we've all been there")

Be fair, Luna! LuAnn was still traumatized from the high crime and wifely insult of The Bathroom Down The Hall (also the name of Sonja's next movie project, a horror flick based on LuAnn's life and starring Kim Richards in her fifth comeback role.)

"Stop, LuAnn! It's not a bathroom -- it's a portal to hell -- the Regency Bar!"

richards.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4

None of the other women have had that happen. Not even you Beth.

But, Beth was literally held captive in a dungeon. She wins, and the title for the most victimized victim ever victimized will have to be pried from her cold, dead hands (at which point she'll be the person with the coldest, deadest hands ever).

• Love 14

She'll just demand Carole serve her, like she did when she first arrived. 

Her next book would be titled "To Serve Ramona".

We could spend 20 pages discussing whether or not she intentionally left out the comma...

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I;m kind of on the fence about this. I do think Sonja has the right to make the rules in her own home and to expect a guest to follow them.  But the mother henning from Sonja Morgan of all people, meh, I don't know how valuable that is. 

I understand that Tinsley does not want to live alone, and also doesn't want anyone telling her what to do.  For that reason, I think she should get her own place (where she gets to make the rules, and no one tells her what she can and cannot do) and then find a roommate so she doesn't have to be on her own.  

But her resentment of Sonja and her buzzkilling rules is coming across like teenage angst.

Sonja's "rules" for Tinsley are nothing like her rules for when Luann lived with her. Sonja is acting like a jealous teen and like a worried/judgmental mom at the same time when it comes to Tinsley living with her. She doesn't make sense, even for scattered Sonja! LOL

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Bethenny was reacting to the notion that no one has been in the public like Tinsley.  That they don't know what its like to have their info all out in the public because EVERYONE read about Tins but no one else has had their shit in the papers.  Tins, you are barely on anyone's radar any longer, seriously.  B wasn't saying her situation was worse than beating, she was saying google me because she can guarantee that she has been in the news as much if not more than Tins. Since NY started  They ALL have.  That was Tins making her situation being public worse and more prominent than everyone else shit being public. 

I disagree, especially in light of Bethenny's blog last week. She was comparing her acrimonious divorce to Tinsley's physical/emotional abuse. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Ki-in said:

I was taken aback by Bethenny's insult's to Carole about her "safari" outfit.  It was just a beige outfit and didn't scream safari, it just seemed like Bethenny reaches for any sort of insult or put down about people, even her close friends, just to make herself seem so funny and witty. Carole is not safe with Bethenny as a friend and she should tread cautiously with this one. I'm not a Carole fan but even I was WTF that was unnecessary. 

I'm surprised people see this as an insult and not the funny comment it was meant to be.     Maybe because my life is people making these type of comments all the time, nothing said is shocking g to me.  Everyone thinks they're a comedian.  Carole got it, it wasn't an insult. It was Bethany's very VERY dry sense of humor. 

• Love 21
(edited)

They ran out of Pinot Grigio, so Ramona was sent out on a beer run of sorts. Those new boobs get her in trouble all the time

C'mon, you know if Ramona runs of out of PG, nothing will get in her way of refueling...not even her own boobs.

B wasn't saying her situation was worse than beating, she was saying google me because she can guarantee that she has been in the news as much if not more than Tins. Since NY started  They ALL have

Hell, even Kristen and her husband were in the news over his Ashley Madison account.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well said, Breezy.

8 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Carole got it, it wasn't an insult. 

She looked momentarily startled to me -- taken aback and then deciding to go with it as a joke.

It was Bethany's very VERY dry sense of humor. 

If by dry you mean reminiscent of a withering blast of a Sahara-like wind, then I agree! ;)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, BBHN said:

C'mon, you know if Ramona runs of out of PG, nothing will get in her way of refueling...not even her own boobs.

Hell, even Kristen and her husband were in the news over his Ashley Madison account.

Of course Ramona got up. She also said she did that on purpose and was making a snow angel

• Love 3

I did not need the visual of Dorinda and John having sex, but I did giggle that she was scatterbrained after it.  I love Dorinda until she goes for the low blows.  It starts making me feel sorry for the insultees.  

Tinsley.  Maybe it's the biological clock, but I get a very desperate vibe off of her and I'm really doubting that she was physically and emotionally abused.  I am starting to think she just was so whacked out in love with the guy that she essentially did stalk and trespass.  And that she's using the abuse excuse to get out of pyscho behavior.  Maybe she's worth an awful lot of money from that ugly Bed Bath and Beyond stuff, but she strikes me as someone who once had money and because of it was the "It Girl" and then dumped her husband for some great fuck, fell from grace, lost her extreme wealth, wants to be UES again but knows she can't really do it hence the anxiety.  Something is very off about her.   

• Love 1

I'm surprised people see this as an insult and not the funny comment it was meant to be.     Maybe because my life is people making these type of comments all the time, nothing said is shocking g to me.  Everyone thinks they're a comedian.  Carole got it, it wasn't an insult. It was Bethany's very VERY dry sense of humor. 

Yeah, they seem to have a relaxed friendship. Carole even joked about it later herself, being on a safari at lunch...

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

I thought Ramona had brought home the random man and Kristen just assumed it was Luann. I thought Luann said the guy she was with left. I also think she was being cavalier in her attitude because they were attacking her full force after waking her up very rudely from a sound sleep.

Maybe the chef stunk the hell out of her bathroom and she couldn't use it, or he didn't put the seat down. She was over the top about it with her Countess airs.

Both Luann and Ramona brought home strange men, Luann did her thing with 1 of them and sent him on his way. Ramona on the other hand claimed nothing happened with her and she sent him to sleep in the room adjacent to Heather's/Carole's room without telling them. Also, it was Ramona that put all the blame on Luann, she told Heather/Carole it was Luann's guy in that room. Oh, and no one held Ramona accountable for him or the fight between Luann/Heather/Carole that ensued after. LOL

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Sonja's "rules" for Tinsley are nothing like her rules for when Luann lived with her. Sonja is acting like a jealous teen and like a worried/judgmental mom at the same time when it comes to Tinsley living with her. She doesn't make sense, even for scattered Sonja! LOL

Exactly. She and Lu had fun together. It was light and sexy, banter and dishing over their nights out. Tinsley doesn't get any of that. Tinsley can't even show up at the same events as Sonja. But if she goes solo, Sonja chides her for not inviting HER. She can't win. 

• Love 10

She was comparing her acrimonious divorce to Tinsley's physical/emotional abuse. 

Correction, "abuse". The "black eye" could've been a makeup malfunction, dontcha know?

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I'm really doubting that she was physically and emotionally abused. 

The abuse is documented; it's not in her imagination, or a lie, or an excuse.

5 minutes ago, jaync said:

Correction, "abuse". The "black eye" could've been a makeup malfunction, dontcha know?

And the "staples" a nifty new way to attach hair extensions. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9