Type keyword(s) to search

Jorge & Anfisa: We Are Living in a Material World

• Start Topic

Anfisa is a Certified Fitness Trainer. The video is just her bobbing her head, no sound or words. 

I guess Pao is doing some type of group fitness training through Instagram and people were asking her if she and Anfisa are going to collaborate and she has responded that they are not friends and never had been. Some people thought this post by Anfisa was throwing shade at Pao. 

• LOL 1

This is old but I just came across it. Jorge discusses his 125-pound weight loss. A little under half of the amount of pot he was transporting.

This is the video I mentioned in an above post where Anfisa says she doesn't want to discuss her relationship. As you can read, Jorge says they are still together, then Anfisa posts this

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Anfisa says she doesn't want any gossip, no matter who she is seeing... Jorge is her old news, she left for much greener grass a while ago. @Christina, what do you think? 

I was thinking it would be handy dandy if we could have another thread maybe of updated----who is still together and what are they up to now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Christina said:

No diarrhea tea sponsorship for Anfisa.

I expected her to be in Playboy or the equivalent by now. It's what she told Jorge she wanted to do.

Quick, someone tell Laura about the Empress!

• LOL 12

Here is the video Pao is supposedly copying

Since I'm posting, here is a photo of Anfisa with her boyfriend, the former owner of the gentleman's club she worked at and dated back when she first left Jorge during filming.

• Love 1

Anfisa isn't perfect but Anfisa used her money more than once to bail Jorge out, then he has the nerve to shame her on national television. Funny he had no issue with it when he benefited from the earnings. He is an asshole and I am glad she left him.

• Love 13
On 3/21/2020 at 1:11 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Anfisa isn't perfect but Anfisa used her money more than once to bail Jorge out, then he has the nerve to shame her on national television. Funny he had no issue with it when he benefited from the earnings. He is an asshole and I am glad she left him.

I doubt it was her money she used... sure Jorge was no angel but she was rude, physically abusive and has the personality of a brick wall so imho it was an even "exchange" (and that's all it ever was).

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Takitaki said:

I doubt it was her money she used... sure Jorge was no angel but she was rude, physically abusive and has the personality of a brick wall so imho it was an even "exchange" (and that's all it ever was).

I think it was during one if the tell alls she said she used her money to bail him out, Jorge sheepishly agreed all while insulting her. I think Jorge is more of a slimey manipulating snake in the grass that loves to play victim to his mommy and sister. He knew he was buying a bride, lied about being a millionaire amonth other things then was shocked when Anfisa took off. He is just as awful, if not moreso, than she is IMO.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think it was during one if the tell alls she said she used her money to bail him out, Jorge sheepishly agreed all while insulting her. I think Jorge is more of a slimey manipulating snake in the grass that loves to play victim to his mommy and sister. He knew he was buying a bride, lied about being a millionaire amonth other things then was shocked when Anfisa took off. He is just as awful, if not moreso, than she is IMO.

They both suck 😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Here is the audio of Jorge's call from prison. His cousin, who runs his new IG account, kept saying Jorge was going to call live on what turned out to be April 1, so I was expecting it to be a joke. You can tell he is used to talking on the phone in prison. That fast talk on the telephone to cut time

• Love 1

I always thought Jorge was the less-worse one of the two by far. Maybe it was his soft spoken voice. I do think he has heart. I think Anfisa has a broken soul. Her new boyfriend looks at least 45. I actually thought that the Jorge - Anfisa story was a hard lesson about the prices we pay for greed, materialism, lust ... 

• Love 6

I thought Jorge was supposed to be released from prison today, but apparently it's next Monday, May 11, 2020. I wonder if they are going to send a camera crew, quarantine or not. He has to be high-risk for being contagious. Our regional jail here in rural Ohio has over 90% of inmates and staff testing positive over the past month.

• Love 4

Jorge has filed for divorce and got a new girlfriend. There is some drama going on about the girlfriend but I'll be damned if I can figure out what it is. It's probably super stupid but in case it's something to snark on, I figured I'd post these.

• Love 1

The drama about his girlfriend it apparently that he won't announce who she is until he has so many followers on YouTube, or something stupid like that. Her identity is all over Instagram though, it's something Blua.

• Useful 1
(edited)
On 6/8/2020 at 9:16 AM, MrBuhBye said:

I think any minor celebrity can find someone to date them.  

Eh, newsflash Jorge, nobody gives a shit dude. Get a job you useless sack of shit! I used to loathe Anfisa but damn if that girl hasn't turned her life around! She's worked hard - holding down jobs while going to school - and she's doing well. Good for her!

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Christina said:

I have no idea what this is going to be

Ugh, if this is Jorge I don't think he looks good at all.  Good on him for the weight loss, but his face looks so gaunt.  

Anyways, I sure hope he isn't trying to start some lifestyle brand in the middle of a pandemic and recession.  He appears to still be obsessed with a high end lifestyle and I wonder how he is going to afford any of it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 7/11/2020 at 5:44 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Lol at that video, Jorge is a broke ass jailbird loser who sold Anfisa a bill of goods and apparently hasn't learned a thing. I thought Anfisa was superficial....esh

Funny how that turned out. He’s much more superficial than she ever was. 

• Love 5