Type keyword(s) to search

Jorge & Anfisa: We Are Living in a Material World

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Kareem said:

I think he feels money would solve everything maybe not so much because of his upbringing but because not buying her the $10,000 purse last season sent her into orbit, things like that.  She picked out an expensive home she wanted to rent and complained about the apartment after nagging him to death to get one. He's out of her league and can only buy her. The new and improved Anfisa seems to have let up on all that, maybe because she admitted to thinking about divorcing him for the past year, but she made her point.  He seems to believe his blowup doll will be happy as long as he keeps buying her stuff.  

She made a video with Jorge after the AZ arrest saying basically that they were still together and that it was no big deal.  Hoping that she sees him for the buffoon that he really is and just moves on.  I don't like nor admire her, and I find it hard to believe she really wants things to work out with him but she can do better.  

Don't forget that Jeorge's sister is a bimbo. She is pushing 60 and has the implants, hair extensions, too tight clothing, overdue color touch up, classless demeanor, etc.  It ts very telling about his values.  for her to say "spread your legs" on National television is cringeworthy

• Love 12
3 hours ago, spankydoll said:

Don't forget that Jeorge's sister is a bimbo. She is pushing 60 and has the implants, hair extensions, too tight clothing, overdue color touch up, classless demeanor, etc.  It ts very telling about his values.  for her to say "spread your legs" on National television is cringeworthy

Yes yes and yes!

• Love 2

I want to feel for Anfisa but every time I do, she does something to undermine it. While he's an asshat, she doesn't seem to understand reasonable boundaries and seems to constantly play the victim. She presumes that Jorge and his family sit around making fun of her and that some girl telling her Jorge has a kid must be true. Honey, let me just tell you, women accuse guys every day of being baby daddies only to be proven wrong on DNA tests. If they actually believe that the guy is the father, they get the court to order a DNA test. They don't sit around for 10 years doing nothing about it. There's a cap to how far back she'd be allowed to collect child support as well. She even admitted that her concern isn't that he left a kid but that Jorge might have to pay child support. She also seems to exhibit stalker tendencies, tracking his phone and demanding to supervise his meetings with his friends. If he were to do the same to her, she'd be throwing a huge fit.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, NoSpam said:

I know we're supposed to like Anfisa this season, but I can't forgive her violence last season.

I stand corrected. :) I was really starting to like her ( maybe she changed??) but you are right. And then I remember her controlling his phone and blocking his ability to use it. Remember that? hmmmmm those are some troubling reminders.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

I didn’t know Jorge had a child with someone else prior to Anfisa.

Apparently, neither did Jorge.

On 2/15/2018 at 8:56 AM, suzeecat said:

So, will Jorge's arrest leave Anfisa free to roam unfettered by an American husband?

Maybe not "unfettered."  Didn't they get married?

On 7/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Why hasn't Anfisa gone to where the wealthy play, sat on a bar stool and tried to lure someone, anyone that has a few coins in their pockets. Surely she would meet someone better than Jorge.

Anfisa always says she loves Jorge but my question is why?  It has be tumultuous since the start, (online and in person knock down drag out fights), she has milked him for designer bags, trips and what not, treated him like a mark and he has lied to her constantly, let his sister badmouth her and refuses to get help with his issues.  He is an idiot but she never respected him.  Any relationship needs trust and respect before bumping uglies and declaring everlasting love.  Jorge loved the way she looked when he saw her in her videos and she loved the idea of Jorge as a millionaire.  I am not seeing love from either one of them, never have, how do they think their marriage will play out?

That therapist should give them the means to call it quits with the marriage.

Why doesn't she get an education and provide for herself? I will never get on board with the "finding a rich man to support her" plan.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Why doesn't she get an education and provide for herself? I will never get on board with the "finding a rich man to support her" plan.

She must have been doing something, she had a nicer apartment than Jorge. And I think she is going to school.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Well, I am thinking of how Anfisa had presented herself, as a video vixen so to speak.  She did not meet Jorge on an online educational website.

Frankly, I am old and exhausted from this career biz...I'd let my husband support me in heartbeat.  I'd have no problem with that, at all.

3 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She must have been doing something, she had a nicer apartment than Jorge. And I think she is going to school.

Do we know what she is studying?  Maybe she can influence Jorge in to bettering himself.

• Love 3

Anfisa just posted a new video on YouTube, she and Jorge doing a yoga challenge. They seem totally fine, so I don't know what is actually true of their story line. Makes me wonder. She also posted on instagram a while ago that they've never split up. ???

What I don't get is why she's making the threat of leaving the marriage if the child is his.....why? Is there some kind of high image of Jorge that this revelation will disrupt? He disgusts her already, so, how do you go down from that?  That she will have to share his time with a child? That he does't have enough love for the two of them?  That the baby mama will get a gig on the show and it will reduce her salary rate?  I mean, what is it really?  I don't understand.  He doesn't pay child support, so, why is she stirring the pot?  It's just weird and she showed her true colors of being one of the biggest golddiggers in the bunch.  She actually was dense enough to come out and admit that she wanted to marry Jorge because she thought that he had money, but, since he doesn't, she's not into him.  Regardless, of what Jorge does, that's just disgusting.  She could have kept that to herself.  But, Jorge is no better.  Poor kid.  I hope the child finds her dad and that it's not Jorge. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, zenme said:

I think what actually bothers her is that on top of all the lies he tells her, he actually abandoned his child and never looked back. 

Agree. That and the potential child support.  

• Love 4
12 hours ago, zenme said:

I think what actually bothers her is that on top of all the lies he tells her, he actually abandoned his child and never looked back. 

Based on what I've seen from her, that would have been my last guess.  Hmm....difficult to imagine that kind of thing bothering her.  But, I don't believe that she actually believes that it's true.  I suppose the test will answer that. 

13 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Based on what I've seen from her, that would have been my last guess.  Hmm....difficult to imagine that kind of thing bothering her.  But, I don't believe that she actually believes that it's true.  I suppose the test will answer that. 

Well her father died, and her mother pretty much abandoned her for the Dick of the Month Club. She was raised by grandma, and did mention that she knows what it's like to be without her dad. 

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, zenme said:

Well her father died, and her mother pretty much abandoned her for the Dick of the Month Club. She was raised by grandma, and did mention that she knows what it's like to be without her dad. 

I see.  That makes sense. 

28 minutes ago, zenme said:

I think she also feels if he did it to one child, he’d do it to another, so she would be hesitant to have a child with him. 

• Love 11
21 hours ago, Kareem said:
21 hours ago, zenme said:

Agree. That and the potential child support.  

She stated that the child needing to be supported was a problem for her. I think that's her biggest problem with this potential kid. I'm just having a hard time believing that this baby mama thinks Jorge is really the dad. She absolutely would have gone to court earlier to get child support. Especially when he was flush enough to be bringing Anfisa to the US. I have a client who's currently in jail for the next several years. He's got a woman seeking child support from him because he found a new girlfriend, despite the fact that he is in jail and unemployed for the next several years. Women do go after the dads, often the second that dad moves on. I suspect that a DNA test was already done and Jorge was excluded as the father. Anfisa thinking that women don't go make claims until they have proof is ridiculous. It's an obvious story line to me.

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, MegD said:

She stated that the child needing to be supported was a problem for her. I think that's her biggest problem with this potential kid. I'm just having a hard time believing that this baby mama thinks Jorge is really the dad. She absolutely would have gone to court earlier to get child support. Especially when he was flush enough to be bringing Anfisa to the US. I have a client who's currently in jail for the next several years. He's got a woman seeking child support from him because he found a new girlfriend, despite the fact that he is in jail and unemployed for the next several years. Women do go after the dads, often the second that dad moves on. I suspect that a DNA test was already done and Jorge was excluded as the father. Anfisa thinking that women don't go make claims until they have proof is ridiculous. It's an obvious story line to me.

Agreed. With literally everything. The messages that this woman sent to Anfisa were written by a mental m***** who is obviously trolling. Paternity is easy enough to establish these days and the only reason this woman never insisted on getting a DNA test from Jorge is because she knows he's not the father. She's trying to get attention from reality stars. Jorge and Anfisa are using the situation for a story line.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Agreed. With literally everything. The messages that this woman sent to Anfisa were written by a mental m***** who is obviously trolling. Paternity is easy enough to establish these days and the only reason this woman never insisted on getting a DNA test from Jorge is because she knows he's not the father. She's trying to get attention from reality stars. Jorge and Anfisa are using the situation for a story line.

It would have to be a mental m***** to want to sleep with Jorge, which is why Jorge had to go on the internet and search the world over to find someone. Some people don't file for child support. I know of at least 3 from my classroom.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, zenme said:

It would have to be a mental m***** to want to sleep with Jorge, which is why Jorge had to go on the internet and search the world over to find someone. Some people don't file for child support. I know of at least 3 from my classroom.

Do they seek out their ex's current S/O and send poorly-written and insulting messages like this mental m*****? If you don't file for child support with the courts, you forfeit the right to bitch about not getting any.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Do they seek out their ex's current S/O and send poorly-written and insulting messages like this mental m*****? If you don't file for child support with the courts, you forfeit the right to bitch about not getting any.

Actually, when I worked for the courts one of my coworkers never filed. We bitched for her. I don't know why she didn't file. In her case it was just a matter of walking across the street to file. 

I think some people may not file because they don't wanna share custody with other parent.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, zenme said:

Actually, when I worked for the courts one of my coworkers never filed. We bitched for her. I don't know why she didn't file. In her case it was just a matter of walking across the street to file. 

I think some people may not file because they don't wanna share custody with other parent.  

This. My own sister never filed because she didn’t want to share custody with the father of my niece. She foresaw a lot of hassle keeping him in the picture. I personally don’t think it was the best decision, but people do choose to make that decision.

• Love 3

I found this on YouTube it was filmed a day ago. Here they act completely different I don’t know how long ago the this season was filmed but they seem really happy with each other!!! Maybe all this lying and bullshit all is staged??

• Love 1
On 7/11/2018 at 3:14 PM, vimsa3 said:

I found this on YouTube it was filmed a day ago. Here they act completely different I don’t know how long ago the this season was filmed but they seem really happy with each other!!! Maybe all this lying and bullshit all is staged??

I do not think that his arrest for smuggling hundreds of pound weed is staged. 

• Love 1
On 12.7.2018 at 9:18 PM, spankydoll said:

I do not think that his arrest for smuggling hundreds of pound weed is staged. 

what has that got to do with anything. Smuggling weed was not their issue

Starcasm compiled some Anfisa Q&A

FOR EXAMPLE: (See more at the link and excuse the formatting, tablet doesn't want to internet tonight.)

Q: Paulo and Lauren were really mean to you in the final episode, even racist, but you didn’t react, were you mad?

A: Honestly I was more disappointed because I thought we all should support each other as fellow cast members and we are all in the same boat. Maybe them drinking behind the scenes made them that way, I don’t know.

• Love 2

Anfisa is smart! She will be the one laughing at the end. And she won’t stop until she makes Paola pay for what she has done. You will see she will be the one standing on top wile other people laugh about Paola. Like they already do

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Starcasm compiled some Anfisa Q&A

FOR EXAMPLE: (See more at the link and excuse the formatting, tablet doesn't want to internet tonight.)

Q: Paulo and Lauren were really mean to you in the final episode, even racist, but you didn’t react, were you mad?

A: Honestly I was more disappointed because I thought we all should support each other as fellow cast members and we are all in the same boat. Maybe them drinking behind the scenes made them that way, I don’t know.

The SHADE!! Go head Anfisa.  I see you!

• Love 5

Apparently Jorge was texting inappropriately with the Youtuber Stevie Ryan. (Most likely she was only chatting him up for pot.)

Anfisa posted the messages, and what got me was the condition of the phone!

Anfisa_Jorge_cheating_Stevie_Ryan_texts__2.jpg

4 hours ago, vimsa3 said:

Anfisa is smart! She will be the one laughing at the end. And she won’t stop until she makes Paola pay for what she has done. You will see she will be the one standing on top wile other people laugh about Paola. Like they already do

Aw, come on! Paola's already sad about losing that modeling  contract for the Wendy's sign!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, vimsa3 said:

Again, go easy on Pao because it appears that Ronald McDonald photo shoot isn't going to work out for her either...

37284699_10209610857342035_234551767512121344_n.jpg

• Love 4
(edited)

If Pao is willing to dye her hair yet again, there’s always The Joker 

2531CD64-2B1B-45FB-BFF2-B1ABB26AE47D.jpeg

Yep, there’s no denying that’s George’s “business phone.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Again, go easy on Pao because it appears that Ronald McDonald photo shoot isn't going to work out for her either...

37284699_10209610857342035_234551767512121344_n.jpg

Saw that next week she adds those red lips to the mix. Yikes. I hope she's not still doing these things because the agent recommended that she not look like a standard issue Latina.  

2 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Looks like Jorge pleaded guilty to smuggling marijuana across state line with the intent to sell.  He claims it, will not affect Anfisa's green card status...in fact, he said "...that ain't happening on my watch."

Seriously, this is a felony...I wonder if it would affect it at all

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-jorge-nava-pleads-guilty-to-felony-marijuana-charge-exclusive/

But on the show he pleaded not guilty?

38 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

But on the show he pleaded not guilty?

Most people do initially and then work out a plea deal to lesser charges. The courts prefer to NOT have trials. Too expensive.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

Looks like Jorge pleaded guilty to smuggling marijuana across state line with the intent to sell.  He claims it, will not affect Anfisa's green card status...in fact, he said "...that ain't happening on my watch."

Seriously, this is a felony...I wonder if it would affect it at all

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-jorge-nava-pleads-guilty-to-felony-marijuana-charge-exclusive/

I saw this on another site earlier, and the comments were expressing shock and dismay that the State agreed to a plea that "ignored" 291 pounds of pot. The theory was that he gave names of others in exchange, but those people clearly don't watch this show. He was charged with transporting it for sale but anyone who watches will recognize that is a personal use amount for him, and he probably had smoked 17 pounds for breakfast. Who buys in such uneven quantities? They just pulled him over a bit too late to catch him with the full 300 pounds.

Since Anfisa isn't charged with anything it probably doesn't effect her status but I certainly don't know; someone who is familiar with the laws will probably post an explanation online soon. Anfisa should use it as an excuse to leave him and remain without his sponsorship, but then she loses his money, too.

• Love 3
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:02 AM, NoSpam said:

I know we're supposed to like Anfisa this season, but I can't forgive her violence last season.

How could anyone forget how she bullied Jorge the first season, she gained control of his phone (stupid on his behalf to give her that information), demanded costly material things, destroyed his property, (scratched IDIOT in the side of his car, albeit correct but still wrong), kicked him out of the apartment (which he paid for)...got mad at him for leaving her alone so he could make his deals which earned money which she craves, you cannot have it both ways, he either goes out to meet clients and brings home money for Gucci or stays home with you and you starve and have to wear last year's Prada.

Punching and slapping at him on camera did not endear her to us and we do not forget easily. 

I do not feel sorry for her at all. Never will.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How could anyone forget how she bullied Jorge the first season, she gained control of his phone (stupid on his behalf to give her that information), demanded costly material things, destroyed his property, (scratched IDIOT in the side of his car, albeit correct but still wrong), kicked him out of the apartment (which he paid for)...got mad at him for leaving her alone so he could make his deals which earned money which she craves, you cannot have it both ways, he either goes out to meet clients and brings home money for Gucci or stays home with you and you starve and have to wear last year's Prada.

Punching and slapping at him on camera did not endear her to us and we do not forget easily. 

I do not feel sorry for her at all. Never will.

I have always thought Anfisa had a lot of growing up to do. She seems to be maturing. 

• Love 7

I noticed that Jorge has tell tale signs for when he's lying.  Alot of ummms, ahhhhhhs, in his comments. 

And why would he be giving an ex gf's kid gifts if he isn't the dad?  Too weird of a situation. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

I noticed that Jorge has tell tale signs for when he's lying.  Alot of ummms, ahhhhhhs, in his comments. 

And why would he be giving an ex gf's kid gifts if he isn't the dad?  Too weird of a situation. 

He also gets a stupid grin on his face.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Christina said:

He was charged with transporting it for sale but anyone who watches will recognize that is a personal use amount for him, and he probably had smoked 17 pounds for breakfast. 

Watch out, In-n-Out, when the munchies hit Jorge.  

(I legit snort-laughed at "17 pounds for breakfast" hahahahahahahahahah)