Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Two Weeks Notice

• Start Topic

The women join Dorinda in telling Luann what they've been hearing about Tom; Bethenny urges Luann to get out now; Ramona's weird behavior at dinner throws everyone off; the conflict between Bethenny and Ramona reaches new heights.

As I understand it to bring a lawsuit you have to have what they call "Standing." Standing or locus standi is the term for the ability of a party to demonstrate to the court sufficient connection to the law or action challenged to support that party's participation in the case.

I would think you should have "standing" in order to give love advice to your girlfriend. Which one of these mooks has that? Bethenny? Ramona? Sonja?

They need to leave Luann alone for crying out loud.

• Love 22
29 minutes ago, Leroux said:

Luann married Tom fully knowing that he is a serious philanderer so when he cheats on her (he most definitely will) I don't want to hear Luann whining and saying "why me?" and "how could he do this to me" 

Nobody needs to open Luann's eyes, her eyes are fully open, she knows that Tom is doing and she has decided that living in that penthouse is more important than her dignity so just let her be. 

Pretend to be married so I can have a view of the city?

I can do it.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

I have rewound and listened to this numerous times and and it does sound like she says dill duelligence?

AND "negativly"

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 4

Lol...the girls kidded that Ramona felt so entitled that she didn't even clear her own dinner plate. She also stained Dorinda's dining room chair. She began the night in a white shirt then had on the gray sweater. This turtle needs to go back into its shell. 

• Love 11

I was raised by wolves. You'll never know! I live in a dungeon. You'll never know! 

It's super convenient to tell everyone you have the most/worst/first of something when you refuse to give details.

Next week: Tom says he has a hall pass. Drink!

• Love 24
21 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

What's wrong with Ramona? Aside from being crazy she's drinking too much.

sidenote: I want Dorinda's house and everything in it, non-working fireplace and all. And I love her wine glasses and those old fashion big Christmas light bulbs on the tree. 

I bought a crapload of those big Christmas tree bulbs last year at Walmart of all places.  I always look at the discounted Christmas stuff after the holidays.  I really scored with the lights.  I had to go back and get some for my friend because she loved them also.  My daughter hates them but she's a youngster and what the heck does she know about Old Fashioned Christmases.  They are LED lights and work and look great.  Next January go to Walmart and look for them, lol.

• Love 12