Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E21: Where Are They Now? Joe W. and Pauline LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Pauline should be ashamed of the way she is hanging on her son walking into this store. He is not her paramour!

I adore that you used the word "paramour". I try to stick it into a sentence whenever it's appropriate.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WhitneyWhit said:

Damn, Pauline made charity all about herself in two seconds flat.

Especially when she couldn't get out of the car and walk 10 steps to give a bag to A GUY IN A WHEELCHAIR. Jebus H if this woman isn't going to make me curse tonight.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, OSM Mom said:

I'm still mystified as to how they did all that at one appointment.  Porcelain crowns have to be made. 

I think she got a dental prosthesis, a set of fake teeth that slips over her meth mouth mess.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

My veneers took 3 appointments. They were very expensive but so worth it to be able to smile without being embarrassed.

How expensive?  If you don't mind my asking.

Just now, Maggienolia said:

So do we all Momma A. So do we all. 

Lol! Poor mom is so confused tonight!

Just now, crazycatlady58 said:

Just wanted  to say hi to everyone ,  got in from work  late had some  supper and just got caught  up on all the posts. A special  hello to Mom A.

Hi hon!! ?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MGodfrey said:

I think she got a dental prosthesis, a set of fake teeth that slips over her meth mouth mess.

Oh OK. I would have sworn the dentist said she was getting crowns. Or Pauline did.  My Internet is screwed up, so I'm working on fixing that and watching too. 

4 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom: "ooh she's having more surgery, poor thing."

me:  "that's a man"

mom: "I give up"

????????

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, OSM Mom said:

Oh OK. I would have sworn the dentist said she was getting crowns. Or Pauline did.  My Internet is screwed up, so I'm working on fixing that and watching too. 

You heard right and maybe this is just a temporary fix to give her human looking teeth. The crown route has to cost a fortune so maybe they scrapped that plan.

• Love 2

I have lived in Houston all my life and I was not aware there were dolphins in the Gulf of Mexico, you learn something new everyday.

i wasn't looking with the teeth, did she get porcelain veneers or composite? I was looking into it a while back, and composite ones are a lot cheaper and done in one appt, while porcelain take a couple visits because they are sent out to be made and then put on

• Love 1