Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Cutty said:

DR tip off Paul about Jess having the hex? Very suspicious that he would be pushing to flip the vote.

Eh. Jessica didn't do herself any favours yesterday talking about votes and that she wanted a heads up if they were going to blindside her. That was after Paul asked if she had won the Temptation and she said no, but if she had, she would save herself. She was acting a little suspicious yesterday which leads me to believe that she has it. Plus the camera zoomed right in on her when the feeds came back, like they did with the last one which Christmas got and received the same immediate zoom-in treatment. 

They would be smart to be suspicious of her. It's Big Brother. People's foolproof plans always get messed up. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

I assume the hex has to be used either right before or right after the vote (tally not announced).  Jessica should feel confident that Dom is going but she is not.  She is questioning everyone just to make sure.  This says she really needs to know so she can save it in case Cody returns or if she goes on the block again.  

Dom was talking to herself about the future game plans.  It was muddled with god and snake stuff so hard to really tell. 

Kevin was VERY silent when all were musing about who had it and how it went down.  He didn't seem to care, at all. 

I tend to doubt those who only view the show go online and vote.  I think fans deeper into BB do more voting.  There was a huge push to give it to Dom to screw Paul, a pleasant thought, certainly.  But for me, she doesn't add any interest to the house, she hides and irritates the fuck out of me so I want her gone.  

His safety said for three evictions, specifically.   The wording says he is safe until the 3rd eviction happens.  If this is stopped tonight, he is safe another week.  

Disagree.   In taking the Pendant of Protection, Paul is guaranteed to make it to Week 4 and therefore has a great chance of sticking around beyond that week after being given the chance to form connections with his fellow Houseguests without fear of being sent home. So was the competition fixed?

(edited)
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Eh. Jessica didn't do herself any favours yesterday talking about votes and that she wanted a heads up if they were going to blindside her. That was after Paul asked if she had won the Temptation and she said no, but if she had, she would save herself. She was acting a little suspicious yesterday which leads me to believe that she has it. Plus the camera zoomed right in on her when the feeds came back, like they did with the last one which Christmas got and received the same immediate zoom-in treatment. 

They would be smart to be suspicious of her. It's Big Brother. People's foolproof plans always get messed up. 

There it is.  The camera zoomed in.  I love it when the camera tattles..

There is no way the public voted for her either. She is too far down in all the polls.

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

There it is.  The camera zoomed in.  Jessica has it.  I love it when the camera is our friend.  

Heh. Is this where I point out last season's return ticket and the zoom-in clue we all thought we cracked? Something to do with a sign that had eight in another language and Da'Vonne having the 8th envelope? I'm sure we all remember who had the actual return ticket. *coughPaulcough*

• Love 2

Are the feeds for sure down until tomorrow night? If so, then I think they must be doing the Battle Back competition. They wouldn't want feed watchers to see who won and returned to the house until the episode airs.

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Heh. Is this where I point out last season's return ticket and the zoom-in clue we all thought we cracked? Something to do with a sign that had eight in another language and Da'Vonne having the 8th envelope? I'm sure we all remember who had the actual return ticket. *coughPaulcough*

Yes, Ocho!  Well damn, back to not knowing for sure LOL.  Well, it won't be long now.   I own and operate a detective agency and have for many years.  It exists only in my head but I get a lot of business.   As it turns out the woman across the street is not a murderer, she is a nurse who works the night shift.  Sometimes I get fooled.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

I mean, they did the zoom in on Christmas when she won hers once the feeds came back. And they did the zoom in on Jessica as soon as the feeds came back. It's not like they haven't done it before. It's just that they occasionally like to troll us and when they do it, they do it well.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Are the feeds for sure down until tomorrow night? If so, then I think they must be doing the Battle Back competition. They wouldn't want feed watchers to see who won and returned to the house until the episode airs.

That's exactly why the feeds are down until tomorrow night. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

DR tip off Paul about Jess having the hex? Very suspicious that he would be pushing to flip the vote.

He suspected from her behavior as many of us did, as well. 

I expect to see Dom go tonight, I don't think he managed to flip enough if any.  

14 hours ago, wings707 said:

I watched a video on FB from Raven's mother last week.  It had inaccurate facts.  Long post short, she read as a grifter to me.  A few pages back we heard she was suing production  for negative whatever.  Not important.  That is probably rumor so I am not giving it weight.  The  video she posted was enough to make me think Raven's behavior is calculated to win and not the product of her sick and spoiled childhood. Mom has a go fund me page and I believe that was talked about before she entered the house.  

Her antics to get attention for her condition are lame, really.    But is it for attention because she was a coddled child?  INah, not buying it.  Grifters. 

Just a note on the bolded part, she was threatening to sue VIEWERS who were speaking negatively about Raven or her medical condition, including a woman who had helped them in the past and clarified that their medical conditions and disabilities were real, but the family is not a pleasant group of people. 

I totally agree that they are grifters. Raven is talking about having $200k in medical expenses but owns two dance studios (with the assistance of a woman her parents later sued and threatened to sue again) and a nice, brand new car, has had several Go Fund Me campaigns, courts media attention, campaigned to try and get on Ellen, and can't keep her stories and lies straight. She'll die in the next few years from the illness her mom passed down to her, but her mom has lived with it for decades.

She learned this behavior from her mother who used her for attention since she was diagnosed as a teenager, so maybe she doesn't know any better, but many (all?) of the people who go on reality shows are attention seekers so who knows? 

• Love 8
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Christina said:

Just a note on the bolded part, she was threatening to sue VIEWERS who were speaking negatively about Raven or her medical condition, including a woman who had helped them in the past and clarified that their medical conditions and disabilities were real, but the family is not a pleasant group of people. 

brb, calling my lawyer

ETA: I'll start a Gofundme for my legal fees. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Didn't Julie say something about the HGs being able to stop the returnee from entering the house? I assume it'll either be a button in the DR or the Halting Hex. 

I just can't see them really allowing the BB winner to not return. What, tomorrow they have a special episode showing the BB comps just for the winner to not even return? I don't buy it. Whatever it is that can stop it from happening must be something they know won't actually happen.

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

But the problem is that BB want a fourth person evicted tonight, as judged by Julie's words last Thursday. Though I'm not sure why the temptation was given yesterday instead of tonight or tomorrow. It's very odd, so maybe I don't know what they really want. 

Yea, I don't really get the whole thing surrounding this Tempation and the BB. I guess we'll find out tonight/tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is no way the public voted for [Jessica] either. She is too far down in all the polls.

I don't know, the casual fans I know love her, so I could see it. The casual fans are what make these votes happen. There's not enough feed watchers to really make it count.

• Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I just can't see them really allowing the BB winner to not return. What, tomorrow they have a special episode showing the BB comps just for the winner to not even return? I don't buy it. Whatever it is that can stop it from happening must be something they know won't actually happen.

I keep forgetting about the Friday episode being the Battle Back crap, even though I was talking about the feed outage earlier. Damn it. There goes that fantasy. 

Maybe I misheard or misinterpreted what Julie said? Because you're right, what's the point of a special episode if it has no impact on the game? 

• Love 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Christina said:

She was threatening to sue viewers? There is freedom of speech in this country and as long as threats are not being posted, all is fair. It is not slander to discuss the validity of medical conditions. And just as a side note for the purposes of analogy and not to make this political, people call the POTUS "unstable" and question his mental condition, so why is Raven off limits to her mother? 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

She was threatening to sue viewers? There is freedom of speech in this country and as long as threats are not being posted, all is fair. It is not slander to discuss the validity of medical conditions. And just as a side note for the purposes of analogy and not to make this political, but people call the POTUS "unstable" and question his mental condition, so why is Raven off limits to her mother? 

Pay no mind, she is not very bright.  Of course she cannot sue anyone for talking about her daughter.  Empty threat to get people to stop posting their negative observations.    

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

She was threatening to sue viewers? There is freedom of speech in this country and as long as threats are not being posted, all is fair. It is not slander to discuss the validity of medical conditions. And just as a side note for the purposes of analogy and not to make this political, but people call the POTUS "unstable" and question his mental condition, so why is Raven off limits to her mother? 

Technically, there's no absolute freedom of speech in my country (the Charter of Rights gives the government the chance to make select laws that can limit it so long as they fall under certain guidelines). I wonder whether US or Canadian law would apply to me*? 

*Just a thought exercise. The chances of Raven's mom a) going through with her threats of suing people and b) nailing my non-threating ass with it are like... less than Frankie Grande dropping off the face of their Earth, never to be heard from again. Every year, families of HGs make a lot of noise about stuff like this but never follow through. It's just a nice little snack to go along with the drama feast that the feeds give us. Like when Josh's sister went on a Twitter rant about Jessica being a prostitute because of the whole "sexual predator" thing. Sometimes I think the families are battier than the HGs. 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

She was threatening to sue viewers? There is freedom of speech in this country and as long as threats are not being posted, all is fair. It is not slander to discuss the validity of medical conditions. And just as a side note for the purposes of analogy and not to make this political, people call the POTUS "unstable" and question his mental condition, so why is Raven off limits to her mother? 

People are stupid. Viewers were threatening Paul's family because of his blackface comment. His mom isn't threatening to sue anyone over it, but I wonder if there was a police report filed. 

It would be great if her mom filed suit against someone for saying Raven was misstating her medical issues, and that the family were grifters, because the evidence that would have come out in the court papers would keep them from ripping off anyone else who felt sympathetic. Someone did threaten, and may followed through, with contacting Go Fund Me and Paypal to report the listing as fraudulent. I think that is what originally set her off; people kept posting on the fund page that Raven was lying and misleading about her condition.

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Pay no mind, she is not very bright.  Of course she cannot sue anyone for talking about her daughter.  Empty threat to get people to stop posting their negative observations.  

A guaranteed way to increase posting negative comments at least 10 fold.  Maybe it's part of the grift?  No publicity is bad publicity?

So if the "Halting Hex" gets used tonight, nobody is evicted.  The Battle Back seems set in stone, so would they have to do it with just the 3 evicted houseguests.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

There it is.  The camera zoomed in.  I love it when the camera tattles..

There is no way the public voted for her either. She is too far down in all the polls.

This is about Jessica.  I can't imagine the public NOT voting for her.  I imagine well over 95% of the vote is from TV viewers only since they are in the hundreds of thousands and online posters are in the hundreds top.  And what has been the edit we have gotten for a full week now on TV?  Nothing but endless Cody and Jessica flashback crap:

• Cody is no longer a cold-blooded killer robot but a marine.  I mean only referred to over and over again constantly as a freaking MARINE like that somehow makes him good or noble or a hero instead of, you know, just a guy that was once in the military.  A military filled with the good and the bad and the ugly like any other group you can name.  But there have been endless flashbacks of "the marine" and the girl he left behind .
  • These flashbacks turn Cody and Jessica into Romeo and Juliet with over-the-top sad corny music in the background as they hold onto each other braving the storms of the others.  Of course it looks a tad funny since they resemble two Kermit the Frogs heh.
  • "The marine" as he is ONLY referred to now (did I mention Cody was a marine ... who knew) departs for war apparently leaving his true blue lover behind to weep and burn candles in the window hoping for his return.  Poor poor Jessica must survive to see the triumphant return of her lover via that battle back thingie.  How can you NOT vote for her to stay alive until her boy toy soldier comes marching home.

Of course "America" voted for noble and true and sadly weeping Jessica by droves.  Production shaped the whole thing so they would.  They don't have to lie about the votes.  Just shape the voting.  (PS:  I love your posts, Wings, but the show shaped the vote to Christmas and obviously to Paul since the voters didn't know anyone else at that time.  I just see the same thing happening again).

I so very much hope production gets it in the eye when Cameron (the real person that got screwed over) wins some endurance test they set up to highly favor Cody and re-enters instead.  The "bio" shown on TV for him anyway was suggesting he wasn't just a nerd but a bit athletic as well with video of him bicycling I remember.  Maybe running too.  I forget about the running but I remember for sure the bicycle footage.  That's a true endurance activity.  So, go Cameron!  Kill off this endless Romeo and Juliet over the top plot-line that is making Shakespeare turn over in his grave.

Edited by green
  • Love 10
(edited)
8 minutes ago, green said:

I so very much hope production gets it in the eye when Cameron (the real person that got screwed over) wins some endurance test they set up to highly favor Cody and re-enters instead.  The "bio" shown on TV for him anyway was suggesting he wasn't just a nerd but a bit athletic as well with video of him bicycling I remember.  Maybe running too.  I forget about the running but I remember for sure the bicycle footage.  That's a true endurance activity.  So, go Cameron!  Kill off this endless Romeo and Juliet over the top plot-line that is making Shakespeare turn over in his grave.

Has everyone forgotten about Jillian and her cursed ass? Watch all the other Battle Backers drop like flies when she gets her voodoo mojo working again. Team Final Destination FTW!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 12
(edited)

Now that would be totally funny if Jillian, who everyone forgets about and thinks was totally useless, pulls an upset over "The marine".

Edited by green
  • Love 6

I've been crazy busy at work and haven't watched any feeds, and it sounds like I've missed....nothing. So that's good. Honestly, I hope Jessica does have the Temptation, uses it tonight even though the votes would have gone to Dom (assuming Paul doesn't pull a Paul) and the final Den of Temptation ends up being pretty much worthless (other than for Dom). 

Then Cody wins the BB, whatever way the HGs have to stop it doesn't happen, and it's as if the last two weeks never even happened. Which is so shitty to complemplate, it will almost certainly go down like that.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I've been crazy busy at work and haven't watched any feeds, and it sounds like I've missed....nothing. So that's good. Honestly, I hope Jessica does have the Temptation, uses it tonight even though the votes would have gone to Dom (assuming Paul doesn't pull a Paul) and the final Den of Temptation ends up being pretty much worthless (other than for Dom). 

Then Cody wins the BB, whatever way the HGs have to stop it doesn't happen, and it's as if the last two weeks never even happened. Which is so shitty to complemplate, it will almost certainly go down like that.

You haven't missed any plot point that cannot be read but there has been some interesting stuff sandwiched between nothingness.  The Mark and Josh fight was quite good.  Dom giving her god/snake/I'm honest soliloquies to the camera in the apple room.  Everyone changes the camera; just knowing she is doing it is good enough.  Watching Matt avoid Raven is always a game I play with myself.  When Matt is with Jessica in a room I count the seconds until she shows up.  I got to 3 once.  

The highlight for me was watching Raven eat crackers like you would put brush into a wood chopper.  

• Love 1

Jessica did win it!! When they first announced the temptation, Jessica was not wearing her false eyelashes but when she went up to the Den she had them on. She must have rushed to the bathroom to put them on.

(edited)

Paul dressing up in his snake outfit is so not funny and incredible disrespectful. His smug little face nodding when Dom was talking images me want to......

Trying to be the last one in her ear is a Dan Ghessling strategy. She isn't buying it.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 5

Dominique had a good speech. Now I wonder if Jessica will use her temptation. So she has to use it before people vote? So it won't work like an Immunity Idol.  Christmas looks like she's in pain. Oh, goodness Raven evoked the ghost of Nicole past with her hand gestures and higher-pitched tone of voice. Paul looks stupid in that dress.  Now Dominique is so eloquent in her interview with Julie, where was that Dominique in the house? And since it's 8:45 CDT my guess is that they're not starting the HOH comp tonight. I bet they will go into the Battle/HOH right away.

Hi Cameron! So they were individually sequestered - interesting!

Jillian - good guess!

Did Cody get a haircut? It looks shorter. And he is acting like a human being. He smiled!

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

So they've already guessed Jessica has the temptation.  So, then, why didn't they vote for her eviction before she could use the hex?

Paul is just painting the target for her. He's no longer safe, so he's trying puppet master the others. 

• Love 2
(edited)
28 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Hurrah!! The curse is over! Paul is now mortal like everyone else in the house!

But the question is, do these fools know that or do they believe Paul's "since I won HOH I have one more week of safety left" story?

Ummmm ...

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I am so glad Cody immediately leaned in for information. I think Dom was the last person he ever expected to be evicted this week, so I think this could be beneficial and not having him be buddies with Paul when he gets back into the house. At the very least, even if he does, it'll most likely be faked. 

I'm kind of rooting for Cody to return, but I also don't want Jody to get back into power and slide back into week 1/2 behaviour. I'm hoping that both learned from this, much like how Victor learned when he was evicted and changed when he re-entered. I don't think Dominique will be able to slide into silent mode and go far in the game. I think the wounds that she caused with Paul and Elena are too fresh.

I'm also now convinced that next Thursday will be a double eviction, with Julie saying that the consequence will be revealed next Thursday. It'll be the ideal time to get Paul out.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm also now convinced that next Thursday will be a double eviction, with Julie saying that the consequence will be revealed next Thursday. It'll be the ideal time to get Paul out.

I don't think they've ever not told us when there's going to be a DE. They wanna promote those eps because they get the most views. But I really have no idea what it could be.

Wasn't someone a few days ago talking about some rumor where someone will be safe until F9? Where did that come from? I haven't seen it at all anywhere else.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ummmm ...

The Calafiore boys were BRED for Big Brother, not self-awareness.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wasn't someone a few days ago talking about some rumor where someone will be safe until F9? Where did that come from? I haven't seen it at all anywhere else.

The only other place I saw that rumour get any legs was at Sucks and I'm pretty sure it was from a poster that isn't always held in the highest esteem. To put it lightly. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Dominique had a good speech. Now I wonder if Jessica will use her temptation. So she has to use it before people vote? So it won't work like an Immunity Idol.  Christmas looks like she's in pain.  Oh, goodness Raven evoked the ghost of Nicole past with her hand gestures and higher-pitched tone of voice. Paul looks stupid in that dress.  Now Dominique is so eloquent in her interview with Julie, where was that Dominique in the house? And since it's 8:45 CDT my guess is that they're not starting the HOH comp tonight. I bet they will go into the Battle/HOH right away.

Hi Cameron! So they were individually sequestered - interesting!

Jillian - good guess!

Did Cody get a haircut? It looks shorter. And he is acting like a human being. He smiled!

I watched BBAD last night long enough to hear her mention that she'd only had one-half of a pain pill twice.  It's predictable that she would be hurting today. 

I don't have Pop TV so if someone who does can report back on BBAD, that would be amazing.

i don't want Jillian back in because she's an inarticulate dolt. She couldn't even provide an answer when Julie asked how she'd guessed that Cody was evicted. She just babbled, same as in her post-eviction interview.

• Love 3

What's the theory on the Battle Back? Has the Cameron, Jillian & Cody portion been done & now it's between Cody & Dom? Cameron didn't seem happy. It could be that he was shocked that Cody was there. Is Friday live or taped? If taped that would mean they'll have enough time between Cody & Dom.

57 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

What's the theory on the Battle Back? Has the Cameron, Jillian & Cody portion been done & now it's between Cody & Dom? Cameron didn't seem happy. It could be that he was shocked that Cody was there. Is Friday live or taped? If taped that would mean they'll have enough time between Cody & Dom.

My guess is a Battle Back, then an HoH with the Battle Back winner competing The feeds would be dark so as to not spoil the winner of the Battle Back. 

• Love 2