Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, wings707 said:

Good conversation between Jason and Kevin.  I would love Kevin to stand up to the anger that will be released to day and also refuse to stay in his room.  

Agreed. I feel like Jason isn't too happy to not spend time with Kevin outside of their morning walks. He sounds like he's happier and calmer with Kevin. He doesn't have to deal with Alex's overall negativity and hatred/jealousy toward Kevin, and he doesn't have to deal with Paul's bullshit about mental warfare tactics.

I just wish these spineless fools would just do what they want and not what Paul wants...but I can't blame them for it, not really. They saw what happened with Cody, Jess, Dom, Mark, and Elena. It just really sucks because Jason's gone on Thursday and if he knew that, he'd probably say "screw it" and hang with Kevin.

• Love 6

Kevin: "She [Alex] gonna be in the Top 2, you think?"

Jason: "I don't know how you can beat her!"

Kevin: "And there's another person that's gonna be in the Top 2."

Jason: "Paul."

Kevin: "They're like professional Big Brother players!"

Jason: "The only way to beat those two is to get rid of one of them...and, I mean, I have no interest in that."

Jason says he would put Raven/Christmas/Josh on the block if he were HOH next week. Kevin says that's what he was thinking.

Can we fast-forward this season already? I just don't get it. If I were any of these players' families at home, I'd be so pissed they valued their relationship with these two jerks they just met over trying to win 500K that could make our life a little easier. 

• Love 7

Their conversation was too long in coming, unfortunately and I blame Jason for that.  During the period of time Kevin was being shunned, Jason joined in.  He was not as open to talk on their morning walk about anything, as before.  Kevin tried to talk about this several times.  

• Love 3

Christmas must have had a doctor's appt today.  She can put wait on it now

Christmas can hobble around her it good leg, the heel on her bad leg and one crutch. I think that means the scooter is gone.

ughhh paul is up and is still throwing OVERHAND while playing cornhole/bags

Jesus.

From shushing Josh (I mean really, who the fuck are you to tell someone to be quiet?!) to deluding Josh/Xmas into believing that Mark, Cody and Jessica were mean assholes….this fool is unfuckingbelievable!!

I hope that Josh is placating him only to fuck him over in F2.

• Love 8

they're all hanging in the kitchen (minus kevin) talking about how Jessica will want to hang out with all of them when they're out because she's so hungry for the attention she will get if she's with them.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Paul is once again telling everyone that they can all go to Halloween Horror Nights.  I believe he had this same convo with the cast last season. I wonder if any of them actually went?

I believe that Corey, Victor & Nicole all flew back out to LA to go to his Halloween Party, and I believe Bridgette went as well- but she lives out there. I think they all went to the Horror Night as well. 

Why do I remember this? Who the hell knows. But all I remember is Victor dressed up like a Banana and Nicole & Corey dressed up like monkies. I don't even remember what I dressed up as last Halloween. 

I remember the weirdest shit. LMAO. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 9

Raven went outside to exercise and they're mostly making fun of her.   And when I say mostly, I mean Alex.  Christmas is saying good for her even though one of the exercises she did there's no way she could do with an 'inverted spine' 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, gunderda said:

they're all hanging in the kitchen (minus kevin) talking about how Jessica will want to hang out with all of them when they're out because she's so hungry for the attention she will get if she's with them.

This tickles me. I so want to see their faces when they find out Jessica already did Bold & Beautiful and has been hanging out with past season vets. She has no need of this year's crew.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

This tickles me. I so want to see their faces when they find out Jessica already did Bold & Beautiful and has been hanging out with past season vets. She has no need of this year's crew.

Even if Jess hadn't , why would she want to hang out with this bunch of losers?

• Love 10

Raven says she loves running.  She can run a mile in 6.20.  She also likes doing 5ks. Christmas asks what her best 5k time is.  I don't know if she answered.  But her mom holds a record for the fastest mile. 

I wonder if Jessica's attitude towards these people will be different than the people who end up in jury?  Will she still hold a grudge longer against them because she can actually watch them be assholes the rest of the season?

• Love 4

Wait, Raven drank beer?! She should absolutely not be drinking if she has gastroparesis, which I don't believe she does anyway. I had an endoscopy today and talked more about my gastroparesis than I normally ever do. My nurse told me her daughter has it and was asking how I deal with it. I kept thinking about Raven, which annoyed me. 

• Love 14

Paul is now an expert at Cross fit. he tells christmas that he could probably coach a beginner class. He was in an expert class.  Christmas says they don't have expert classes.  They just have regular classes and competition classes. Paul goes "oh.."

Just now, Devils Chick said:

Wait, Raven drank beer?! She should absolutely not be drinking if she has gastroparesis, which I don't believe she does anyway. I had an endoscopy today and talked more about my gastroparesis than I normally ever do. My nurse told me her daughter has it and was asking how I deal with it. I kept thinking about Raven, which annoyed me. 

yep - at least TWO!

I don't really know how anyone can take Paul seriously as an MMA fighter.

Paul says he currently lifts at least 3 days a week.  There's so freaking way with that scrawny body of his. 

Josh is giving Raven a booster talk - saying he is so proud of her, she has a light. bla bla blaaa ic ouldn't listen anymore.

• Love 10

Christmas said her best mile is 7.5, Alex says her is 8.40 so there's no way that Raven could do one in 6.40. 

the mean girl in me really wants to see them call raven out on some of these ridiculous lies. 

Now Alex and christmas are heated about something raven said about having to get a mammogram every 6 months

oh i guess it was her mom had to get one every 6 months

nevermind, Raven gets checked every 6 months BECAUSE her mom had breast cancer.  that made christmas angry because her mom did have breast cancer and never got checked that often.

Paul says he's noticed that since last night he was having a bad night... and now today Raven is constantly telling him how she's having a bad day today. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, backformore said:

It's become one recently, actually.  Just like a lot of hipster fashion is a throwback, they play "bags."

I hope the hipsters "invent" lawn darts again, just like they "invented" avocado toast. And I'm not talking those shitty plastic things, oh no. I want the old school metal tip projectile style ones. Look, if some kid is going to be dumb enough and stand there while people throw giant metal darts at them, they kinda deserve to Darwin themselves out of the food chain. Damned kids had to ruin it for the rest of us. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I just saw a post by Evel Dick on Twitter of a video or photo (I couldn't get the video to work for me) of a girl that is supposedly Raven at a party at Paul's house after BB18

The date that people place this at was about a year ago, right after the end of BB18,by the way.

• Love 2

Lady Calypso, thanks for bringing the Twitter post over. 

4 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

So who is going home this week--Jason or Kevin?  If Jason, does Alex know the plan?

I still believe it's supposed to be Jason but Alex and Jason believe it will be Kevin. Though I hope Josh bails on the plan and votes out Kevin

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

So who is going home this week--Jason or Kevin?  If Jason, does Alex know the plan?

Jason is most likely leaving. Alex doesn't know, as she hasn't blown up about it and she is still bitching about Kevin, as if he's going home this Thursday. Paul has decided that someone (maybe him, maybe Josh) will tell Alex/Jason on Thursday, before the eviction, to probably gain some jury votes and to soften Alex's blowup after the eviction. 

Also, sounds like Paul was upset last night because DR might have told him about the LA fires, as it may have gotten close to his uncle's place (uncomfirmed, but possible speculation). I'm also betting that they'll let Josh know about Hurricane Irma after DE, once they know for sure how hard Miami is going to get hit. Right now, it seems like it'll hit Miami the hardest; it's just unclear as to how hard.

• Love 14

I hope they vote out Jason and then Kevin wins the HOH and puts up Alex and Paul...bam! Or if Kevin is evicted I hope Jason wins HOH and puts up Xmas and Paul...bam! Though up thread someone posted that Jason just said he'd put up Xmas, Josh, Raven. Ugghhhh. Even though he is aware Paul is dominating. So, come on Kevin. It's all up to you.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm also betting that they'll let Josh know about Hurricane Irma after DE, once they know for sure how hard Miami is going to get hit. Right now, it seems like it'll hit Miami the hardest; it's just unclear as to how hard.

No need to create angst until it is past Miami and they have word from his family that everyone is ok.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I hope they vote out Jason and then Kevin wins the HOH and puts up Alex and Paul...bam! Or if Kevin is evicted I hope Jason wins HOH and puts up Xmas and Paul...bam! Though up thread someone posted that Jason just said he'd put up Xmas, Josh, Raven. Ugghhhh. Even though he is aware Paul is dominating. So, come on Kevin. It's all up to you.

They both talked about who they would put up.  Raven and Josh for both of them.  They like Paul!  

7 hours ago, Artsda said:

I have no sympathy for him, he's doing what Paul tells him to do, still while on the block. 

7 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

The fact that Kevin has willingly isolated himself just because master Paul said so has completely destroyed any respect I had for him . "Just stay in your bedroom and read The Bible !" And he did . He is just so pathetic I can't stand it .

Yea, this.

7 hours ago, backformore said:

Yeah, I don't even know this Evil Dick person ...

You are so lucky!

5 hours ago, green said:

Yeah this is the first time I've read stuff on a board in like 10 years plus (it was Danielle's season which was the third one maybe?) and it ruined the show this summer.  Next year it is back to just being a "casual" and not giving a fig about all this despicable crap people do that never makes the show.  Far more healthy way to take in the show.  I know it is all edit driven so pretty much a fictional version of these people.  I don't really care that it is.  It is cheap, trailer trash, summer escapism

Oh for sure. The show is a million times better if you don't watch the feeds. Watching the feeds is a terrible decision!

5 hours ago, Nashville said:

Christmas started the game with definite strategic goals - physical comp beast / some mental comp / some social game - but found her plans almost immediately derailed by injury on Day 13.  Virtually overnight Christmas had to adapt to zero physical / some mental / overwhelmingly social.  Problem, though; Xmas wasn't equipped for such a switch either mentally or emotionally - and as part of a double whammy, other HGs were questioning whether her injury should disqualify her from continued participation in the game on a practical if not technical level.  How on earth was Xmas going to survive?

I actually think Christmas always planned to play primarily a social game and she also always believed she was going to be really super good at it. She chose to go to a vote instead of a comp in the very first eviction because of this.

5 hours ago, missyb said:

I remember  Matt being very upset about provoking Cody, a trained soldier ,to violence. 

I remember thinking that the reason Matt was against it was more because he was a) scared of Cody and b) concerned about how it'd make him (Matt) look and less about how doing it was wrong and gross bullying behavior that he morally didn't agree with.

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

Kevin bringing up that everyone keeps talking about Cody.... says there's no point. he's gone. 

If only Kevin hadn't spilled Cody's daughter secret, then they'd have one less thing to talk about.

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

No! Stop!

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Paul is now an expert at Cross fit. he tells christmas that he could probably coach a beginner class. He was in an expert class.  Christmas says they don't have expert classes.  They just have regular classes and competition classes. Paul goes "oh.."

Oh wow, I love this. I need video. Or at least a flashback time.

19 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I hope they vote out Jason and then Kevin wins the HOH and puts up Alex and Paul...bam! ... Even though he is aware Paul is dominating. So, come on Kevin. It's all up to you.

There is like no way in hell that Kevin will nom Paul.

• Love 7

Raven claims she ran a Run For The Cure marathon and ended in 7th. 

I might have spent 10 minutes too long looking for proof of this. I mean, I knew it was just a blatant lie, but I wanted to see if maybe she registered, or her family, and they happened to come in last or something. Sadly, no proof of a Walton ever entering in a Run For The Cure 5k run. 

• Love 16
43 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

I still believe it's supposed to be Jason but Alex and Jason believe it will be Kevin. Though I hope Josh bails on the plan and votes out Kevin

Odds are it won't matter.  

• Voting HGs are Alex, Raven, Paul and Josh.  
  • Alex is definitely voting to evict Kevin, Raven to definitely evict Jason, Paul and Josh probably to evict Jason = Jason evicted 3-1.
  • Even if Josh flips, result is a 2-2 tie which becomes a Christmas tiebreaker - and she wants Jason gone before Kevin (because Paul wants Jason gone before Kevin, donchaknow), so Jason still goes.

Only way Jason stays is if Paul gets overly clever to the point of biting himself in his own ass - as in:

1. Paul, believing the Alex/Raven/Josh votes are locked down tight, decides to throw a hinky vote to evict Kevin.  Paul may do this for a couple of reasons: plausible deniability to Jason/Alex for their Jury votes, plus throwing the anticipated split-vote tiebreaker dirt to Christmas keeps Paul's hands clean.
  2. Josh has a conscience attack when it comes time to cast his vote, however, and votes to evict Kevin instead.

... which would result in Kevin leaving on a 3-1 vote.

• Love 3

But Paul is currently planning on voting for Kevin, though, to that he can tell Alex that he was just as blindsided as she was. So Josh CAN fuck that plan up if he wants to by voting out Kevin. He won't, because he's subservient, but he COULD.

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

But Paul is currently planning on voting for Kevin, though, to that he can tell Alex that he was just as blindsided as she was. So Josh CAN fuck that plan up if he wants to by voting out Kevin. He won't, because he's subservient, but he COULD.

That's why I hope Josh votes for Kevin to mess up Paul's plan

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I might have spent 10 minutes too long looking for proof of this. I mean, I knew it was just a blatant lie, but I wanted to see if maybe she registered, or her family, and they happened to come in last or something. Sadly, no proof of a Walton ever entering in a Run For The Cure 5k run. 

Maybe it was Run For the Cure of Gastroparesis - and there were only 8 people running. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Hell, at this point one of the guys could talk about a prostate exam, Raven would share her own experience.  We truly have to consider the source with this chick.?

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 14

It's gonna be a pretty fast show on Thursday. Jason who'll be shocked as hell. Then another HOH & Veto. The one thing I like about the DE is everyone gathers in the Apple Room and try plead the it case to the HOH. It will be interesting to see how Paul does this in front of everyone. Granted, he's working with everyone but he's going to be a little subtle, right? LOL!!! Who am I kidding? He'll let everyone fight and still get his way. 

• Love 7

The living room crowd was talking about STD and pregnancy prevention.  Raven chimed in and said "You could get syphilitus 97-B."  She said it more than once.  What the hell is she talking about?  Please tell me she knows that's not a real thing and was joking.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

Now Raven claims that her mom was on the pill and became pregnant with her

I mean, it's possible. I know so many antibiotic babies ("I'm pregnant and I don't know how!" "Uh, you had a sinus infection around that time. Were you on antibiotics?" "Oh.") but it's Raven. I'm sure her gestation and birth was the most traumatic and horrifying medical adventure ever. And I'm sure she'll share it with everyone soon enough. Probably when they're eating dinner. That she cooked.

Seriously, BB. Stop letting this girl torture the other HGs. They're such good people. They don't deserve it. 

• Love 5

Oh and for everyone questioning the truth behind all of the ailments Raven claims to have, you just need to consult a psychic regarding the legitimacy and severity of her diseases.  That's what one of her gofundme supporters did.  The psychics told him she and her mother are telling the truth so he donated $200 to the gofundme campaign.  

• Love 10