Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It really is annoying to hear the word "floater" being used. He was loyal to Cody/Jess/Elena at the beginning. Cody screwed them all over, but Mark still stayed as loyal as he could until his conversations with Dom and Christmas. Then he realized that he was wrong to stick by Cody's side after him lying to his entire alliance, so he voted to keep Christmas. Then he stuck with Paul's side, voting Cody out, and then the following week, he voted Dom out because that's what people were telling him to do. It would have been nice if he gave her a sympathy vote, but then these fools would have been complaining about him not being loyal to them. Then Cody came back into the house, Jess won HOH and people were telling him and Elena that they were voting out Josh. What else was he supposed to do? He was STILL staying loyal to the house. It's not his fault that they all lied to the four. It was only after these major lies that Mark finally decided to stick by Cody/Jess, which is when the floater term got thrown around. 

What he did is called surviving in the fucking game when he was already a target at that point. He wasn't a floater like previous houseguests; sure, he showed some floating characteristics but he wasn't an actual floater. The house just lied to him and Elena and then called him a floater because they lied to him. 

God, Mark should have voted out Christmas in week 1. 

EXACTLY!!!!! 

1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Has any other showmance had more sex in the house than Maven?

I've only had the feeds for maybe 4-5 years..... but I don't think so. Not even close I don't think.

57 minutes ago, watch2much said:

Jason faces raging bulls for a living.  I wish he'd stand up to horrible Alex.  He's actually got more insight than she does and yet she shuts him down by calling him stupid.  

I was excited they did a feature on his wife last night because I apparently live about an hour from them but I was horrified when she said she agreed with everything alex says to him :(  like no dude, your husband has good instincts and he's made to feel like an idiot - not cool!!!!

34 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Thanks you.  I have not been watching the feeds much lately. 

The huge problem with Kevin is that he is tight with Paul and believes he has a strong alliance with him.   He will tell Paul EVERYTHING. 

And Paul has been acting like a complete ass to him lately :( 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Jessica wants Cody to win America's Favorite Player.

Well, I'm happy to oblige!

11 hours ago, Cutty said:

Christmas tells [Josh] to pretend they think it was Kevin and Raven.

They don't know we know they know we know!

My fave part of that HOH comp was how genuinely angry Matt was over Alex and Jason wanting to actually play. LMAO Matt is something else. And then he actually says, "I know I got 2 votes." I nearly lost it. I was laughing so hard! Matt is a trip.

I am perfectly fine with Matt or Kevin (or literally anyone) getting evicted this week, but part of me wants Kevin and Matt to somehow both be safe because then Paul would have to get rid of someone he didn't plan on getting rid of this soon.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 10

So what are our chances of Raven going to jury this week? Because as the numbers dwindle down, her invisible edit is going to turn a little more visible and we're gonna get stuck with more DR sessions and more time on the broadcast shows for her to squeal and hop around like a chipmunk on crack. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, wings707 said:

None of them know who is popular and who is not.  If anything, they are sure he is not!  It is just because they need someone to trash; that is how they bond. 

I'm not trying to be a dick here but you conveniently let off the part where I said it was subconscious and I also explained why I thought they would have that impression.  No big deal if you disagree and I do agree that it can also be rooted in bonding. 

Flashing back to some stuff. It's so painful listening to Alex try to strategize. She has no idea Josh and Christmas are a pair. How is it possible to be this fucking dumb? 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I'm not trying to be a dick here but you conveniently let off the part where I said it was subconscious and I also explained why I thought they would have that impression.  No big deal if you disagree and I do agree that it can also be rooted in bonding. 

Sorry, I missed that!  You are not being a dick, you pointed out my error.  I hope we all do that!  I has happened to me, too (one sentence taken out of context).

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

My fave part of that HOH comp was how genuinely angry Matt was over Alex and Jason wanting to actually play. LMAO Matt is something else.

Hmm... they must not have the concept of competition in his alien parasite's home world.  I'm going to add that to my list.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Flashing back to some stuff. It's so painful listening to Alex try to strategize. She has no idea Josh and Christmas are a pair. How is it possible to be this fucking dumb? 

Christmas has instructed Josh to keep his distance when they are all in a group so no one will know they are tight.  It is working.   It is easy to dismiss as well, just Josh.  No one other than Paul knows this.  I am not sure Raven and Matt even pick up on it.  No surprise there. lol

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Christmas has instructed Josh to keep his distance when they are all in a group so no one will know they are tight.  It is working.   It is easy to dismiss as well, just Josh.  No one other than Paul knows this.  I am not sure Raven and Matt even pick up on it.  No surprise there. lol

Mark knew they were a pair. Even included it in his pitch to Alex and Jason. 

It's hard to believe how bad the gameplay is this season. It's really unbelievable. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Mark knew they were a pair. Even included it in his pitch to Alex and Jason. 

It's hard to believe how bad the gameplay is this season. It's really unbelievable. 

So Alex and Jason do know.  Seems like they didn't believe Mark.  Oy

• Love 2

So is this season like watching the original nerd herd?? I didn't have feeds for that season.

I know that every season the 'bad' group thinks there's no way that they are hated and they must be doing everything the right way and american must love them but I feel like it's way amped up this year. 

• Love 1

Oh, I'm torn. Cody and AFP would be great to piss off Paul, but Mark could use the love. Jason could also be a contender after his hometown edit.

I really wish someone, on their way out, would just be blatant and say "If Paul gets to the end, he has my vote. If anyone gets him out, they have my vote." But subtlety is not my strong point.

I'm really hoping Jason does his own thing this week, but I'm sure he only fought for HOH so he could hear from his wife, and not so much that he plans to go rogue. I'll laugh so hard if Matt goes. Dumbass.

• Love 8

Jason will never put Kevin on the block (back door) unless he gets the "OK" from Paul that their target is Matt. Right?  Assuming that he puts Matt and Raven up today.  

1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

Oh, I'm torn. Cody and AFP would be great to piss off Paul, but Mark could use the love. Jason could also be a contender after his hometown edit.

I really wish someone, on their way out, would just be blatant and say "If Paul gets to the end, he has my vote. If anyone gets him out, they have my vote." But subtlety is not my strong point.

I'm really hoping Jason does his own thing this week, but I'm sure he only fought for HOH so he could hear from his wife, and not so much that he plans to go rogue. I'll laugh so hard if Matt goes. Dumbass.

I agree.  I don't like Cody and I am not psyched to give my vote for a 'fuck you Paul.'  He will find out how he was viewed and the extra kick of Cody AFP is not going to make a difference.  He is hated this season, no need for emphasis on that one.  

I can see him spinning his reputation into, I was the biggest bad ass HG ever, they even voted for Cody to get ME, not because they liked him.  

Mark and Jason are contenders in my heart at the moment.  

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jason will never put Kevin on the block (back door) unless he gets the "OK" from Paul that their target is Matt. Right?  Assuming that he puts Matt and Raven up today.  

Nah. All Alex has to do is say that Paul says to put Kevin up on the block because he's the house target if Matt comes down, and Jason will do it with teary eyes. He's a coward who seems to want to make his own moves, but ultimately won't.

• Love 8
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Nah. All Alex has to do is say that Paul says to put Kevin up on the block because he's the house target if Matt comes down, and Jason will do it with teary eyes. He's a coward who seems to want to make his own moves, but ultimately won't.

Yeah, you are right.  Damn.  

I don't think Cody is popular enough with the casuals to win AFP. They're setting Jason up to win, in my opinion. The Extremetard, the baby news, the hometown segment. Cody should finish top three anyway, which will piss Paul off. So that's something.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't think Cody is popular enough with the casuals to win AFP. They're setting Jason up to win, in my opinion. The Extremetard, the baby news, the hometown segment. Cody should finish top three anyway, which will piss Paul off. So that's something.

I think that you're right. I think it'll between Cody, Jason, Kevin, and maybe Alex, Mark, and Jessica. I worry that Josh might also be a contender for AFP, which is the last thing I want.

I still want the top three to be Cody, Mark, and Jessica, but I'd be fine if Jessica was replaced by Jason. I just don't want anyone else to be a contender. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Good point.  His home visit was very compelling.  I only watch the competitions on the program so I don't know how much viewers know about Ole.  He has told so many endearing stories about him and their bond.  

14 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think that you're right. I think it'll between Cody, Jason, Kevin, and maybe Alex, Mark, and Jessica. I worry that Josh might also be a contender for AFP, which is the last thing I want.

I still want the top three to be Cody, Mark, and Jessica, but I'd be fine if Jessica was replaced by Jason. I just don't want anyone else to be a contender. 

I don't think Jessica will be a contender.  Too far out of their (TV watchers) minds and she is a bit of a brat and didn't really get out of bed enough to play to her full potential.  

Personally I would like to see Mark and Jason in top 3.  Jessica or Cody, not so much.  I am done with them.  lol

• Love 4

If Jason wins AFP, I will be so disgusted. Interesting that he got the home interview (I must say his son is very cute and his wife seems like a decent person). What about Mark's grandparents, who raised him when his parents died? 

Jason was barely a player for weeks, and when the cool kids finally deigned to let him hang out with them, he turned on the outsiders and became a huge tattletale. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, watch2much said:

Meanwhile, I want BB to make it a requirement before being accepted that all HGs know how to properly use "I" and "me".   I can't stand them trying to sound smart and not realizing it makes them sound more stupid.

Me thinks the same thing.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

I feel like we say 'this is the worst gameplay ever!' every season but legit this season has got to be a serious contender for it. It really is unbelievable.

1 hour ago, Sandycat said:

I think Jason did believe [Mark, about Christmas/Josh being a pair] but Alex hit him and said he was stupid 

LMAO!

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

So is this season like watching the original nerd herd?? I didn't have feeds for that season.

I know that every season the 'bad' group thinks there's no way that they are hated and they must be doing everything the right way and american must love them but I feel like it's way amped up this year. 

I think the Ned Herd was worse still. But these people are really trying to give them a run for their money.

1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

I would do this, too. I really wish someone would just go there already. But none of them even understand that Paul is running the game so they don't think of it. Or, like in Mark's case, they're just not bold enough people to do it.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is the part that is gonna make me laugh so hard. He's gonna cry because he knows once again he's throwing his game away from he's too scared to do something big. LOL!

33 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't think Jessica will be a contender.  Too far out of their (TV watchers) minds and she is a bit of a brat and didn't really get out of bed enough to play to her full potential.  

Jessica has a very vocal fanbase that seems passion enough that they could possibly get her in the top 3 imo.

Paul is pretty much a lock for F2, but if there's a miricle and he doesn't make it I'm like 95% sure he'll be in the top 3 for AFP.

32 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Jason was barely a player for weeks, and when the cool kids finally deigned to let him hang out with them, he turned on the outsiders and became a huge tattletale. 

Honestly Jason was a better player before he decided to become a Paul follower like everyone else. But at the same time, becoming a Paul minion is probably the biggest and possibly only reason he's still there. This season!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jessica has a very vocal fanbase that seems passion enough that they could possibly get her in the top 3 imo.

Paul is pretty much a lock for F2, but if there's a miricle and he doesn't make it I'm like 95% sure he'll be in the top 3 for AFP.

On twitter, Jess is now saying to vote for Cody for AFP, not her. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Christi said:

The bulls arent raging...they have a tight strap around their gentals that they are just trying to kick off....

If the strap was removed, the bull would just walk around...Jason isnt tough

I beg to differ: 

Even with this special equipment, injuries to the bullfighting clowns are common. According to “Scooter” Culbertson, a professional rodeo clown, bullfighter and barrelman for the Cowboys Professional Rodeo Association, “Getting hit by a bull is like getting hit by a car going 20 mph. It’s not if you are going to get hurt. It’s when and how bad.” During 23 years of rodeo, Culbertson reportedly suffered 24 broken bones, three concussions, a dislocated jaw, internal injuries, and a torn-off ear.

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/harvard-medicine/how-patch-rodeo-clown

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/a-rodeo-clown-is-recovering-after-having-his-face-crushed-by-a-bull-in-decatur-7149411

• Love 9

LOL at Matt still whining about getting 2 votes. And being pissed that he was put up 3 times in a row and has played a much more loyal and clean game than Mark did and Mark still got sympathy votes (that he didn't deserve). This is amazing. Matt is just on another level. I think @MrHufflepuff might be right about him.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Alex is sure that no one will take an apple from the tree and Matt is saying that even if you thought you were the target it would be stupid to do it. Another dud twist lol. Good job, BB!

Maybe if Kevin is back doored he will take a chance.  The only reason to choose one is if you are sure you are leaving.    

• Love 1

Yea, I think it has to be picked sometime before noms tbh. It's gonna go unused the next 2 weeks for sure because these people are all idiots/cowards.

I just really want Jason to BD Kevin. I would laugh for days.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

It would be great if Picked an apple & got double Veto. That would freak Paul out.

This thought makes me giddy.  This is where the DR has to step in.  They have to restock the inside of all the apples with double veto for this next pick.  

• Love 2

10:13 AM Matt to Raven: I don't think Mark has done anything to deserve a sympathy vote. I mean I absolutely respect what he's 
08/25/17 10:37 AM

been through....but I've also played a more honest and loyal game than he has. 

Lol

• Love 5

Everyone is dressed kind of weird today.  Well some.  

Alex is in all black - long sleeve pants and top.  Kevin is kind of in all black but I think he's just wearing dark jeans. Raven also has a sweatshirt type thing on. No mid-drift or cleavage shown, and pants....

And there's a rolling pin on one of the beds in the green room.....?

So the tree has been activated but no one is taking anything?

Alex is annoyed it's still red.

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

This is like watching Season six with the "Friendship" if Janelle had gotten kicked out early, along with everyone else in her alliance, and we were left with only them. Cody is this season's version of Janelle, only he sucked at the game and is gone.

Also, the horror. The horror of season six with no Janelle for a big chunk of it. Just Ivette and April sniping at each other for weeks on end.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Alex is in all black - long sleeve pants and top.  Kevin is kind of in all black but I think he's just wearing dark jeans. Raven also has a sweatshirt type thing on. No mid-drift or cleavage shown, and pants....

The rolling pin was used by Xmas on Pauls sore muscles.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Alex looks much cuter in her outfit today than she does in her usual bra and shorts combo. And I'm delighted Raven put her midriff away for once. 

The rolling pin was being used to ease some sore muscles after the HOH competition.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I think Alex looks much cuter in her outfit today than she does in her usual bra and shorts combo. And I'm delighted Raven put her midriff away for once. 

She just took her top off and now is sitting at the kitchen counter in her bra. 

I'm glad Jason won.  

I was really hoping all of them except Paul would have jump off during the HOH at the same time making Paul HOH. That would have been funny. 

Making them all weinies was priceless.   Is BB trying to tell us something?   

Kevin needs to blow up all their games.  He's my only hope.  

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 1