Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Katesus7 said:

It's even worse - they were given Season 16.  So they WATCHED what Derrick did all damn season long, and all seem determined to be the Cody of this season to Paul's Derrick.

At least in 16 they were civil to each other, and seemed to genuinely have fun together while playing the game.

• Love 1

Jason seems to think that he doesn't have to wear his costume for the show. 

He asked them and they said they would get back to him.  He's taking that has a 'yes' that he can wear regular clothes.

Uhhhh since when do the costumes get to be removed for the show???  

Quite a few of them talk about early early seasons too. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

They may let him change if the costume would interfere with the competitions.

I was thinking that too but shouldn't be until after the eviction. 

Christmas looks like she's using raven's makeup. 

16 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Josh said the N word, they all say MF, Jason said tranny. Im not singling out Cody, even though I dont like what he says. 

By MF do you mean mother fucker?  Is that some sort of slur?  Please tell me it's not because it's one of my favorites. 

• Love 4

Matt just said that his suitcase for Big Brother is essentially a carry-on. Alex asked him how he got all of his shit into it. Matt: "I didn't bring much shit with me."

Yeah, we know. Two shirts don't take up much room. 

• Love 8

Alex chews as fast as she talks.  Both at the same time sounds like a voice track from a cartoon.  Wasn't there a character on South Park no one could understand? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Harperlee1 said:

Omg, this "recipe," lol!!! And the reviews!! ?

The reviews are so great because they mimic what food.com posters do: they change the recipe and expect the same results, they passive-aggressively observe that details were omitted, and they make picky complaints. That was awesome. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Mystery said:

The reviews are so great because they mimic what food.com posters do: they change the recipe and expect the same results, they passive-aggressively observe that details were omitted, and they make picky complaints. That was awesome. 

"I changed 7 of 9 ingredients and messed with the proportions. It was the worst meal I ever made. Will never make this recipe again. 0/5 stars."

That's what happens when you take a recipe for lasagna and try to make it into chicken florentine instead. 

15 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

By MF do you mean mother fucker?  Is that some sort of slur?  Please tell me it's not because it's one of my favorites. 

God I hope not. Otherwise I've been making slurs unintentionally since I was eight and damn near broke my big toe on the pantry door and my mom told me to say "Mother fucker" as loud as I could, because it would help cut the pain.

It did. And it sent me down the road of a lifetime of creative cursing. Thanks, Mom! You're the best!

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Mystery said:

Oh man, the comments are the funniest thing I have read in a long time. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"I changed 7 of 9 ingredients and messed with the proportions. It was the worst meal I ever made. Will never make this recipe again. 0/5 stars."

That's what happens when you take a recipe for lasagna and try to make it into chicken florentine instead. 

I hate it when people do this so much!! But more so when they give it a good rating and say "this was great! But I did this.. and I did this.. and I subbed this...."  wtf dude, don't rate a recipe you didn't make!

6 hours ago, Cutty said:

Pretty sure Clay spent more time with Audrey post-show than Shelly. 

I'd like to see Shelly play again. She could've been a very good player.

I would, too.  I loved when Audrey started spouting some BS, and Shelly held her finger up and said, "Audrey that's a lie".  How refreshing that it was identified, confronted, and nipped in the bud. In this house, the hyena-sheep (love this term) would scuttle off whispering and hysterical, working each other up in a foam.  Passively-aggressively bitch about it for months, then attack you with it at odd moments. 

Are the hyena-sheep actually going to either interrupt Cody tonight or cause some sort of ruckus when he is finished because if they do they will show the casual viewer what they are all about. 

10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I hate it when people do this so much!! But more so when they give it a good rating and say "this was great! But I did this.. and I did this.. and I subbed this...."  wtf dude, don't rate a recipe you didn't make!

There is a woman on epicurious who often posts. "Oh this looks good, I will tell you when I make it!"  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Are the hyena-sheep actually going to either interrupt Cody tonight or cause some sort of ruckus when he is finished because if they do they will show the casual viewer what they are all about. 

Honestly I hope they do, so the broadcast only folks will see what jerks they are. But I suspect they won't have the nerve.

• Love 5
Just now, wings707 said:

There is a woman on epicurious who often posts. "Oh this looks good, I will tell you when I make it!"  

That reminds me of so many people on Amazon who answer questions about a product when they don't know the answer. "Oh sorry, I don't know." Then don't post a reply!

• Love 4
Just now, gunderda said:

I wonder what Cody's speech will be like tonight... should we take bets?  1. He actually has a speech 2. says 'no comment'  ??

He will have a speech, and it will point out that everyone is letting Paul march to the end.

6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

If anybody here was bullied in school or at work this season is just painful to watch.

I'm kind of surprised CBS is encouraging it with showing all those scenes.

There are so many campaigns and groups forming to stop bullying and now we have this.

I'm truly disappointed that the bullies are winning.  Sad too.

Hey, bullying is in again this year.   Haven't you heard?

• Love 3

Friday night we see the rest on the comp and probably noms.  They must have something else up their sleeve.  We won't be impressed.  

Just now, Michichick said:

That reminds me of so many people on Amazon who answer questions about a product when they don't know the answer. "Oh sorry, I don't know." Then don't post a reply!

Yes!  lol  When a review or answer begins with "I would think that...." 

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Friday night we see the rest on the comp and probably noms.  They must have something else up their sleeve.  We won't be impressed.  

The rest of what comp? Second HOH? I don't think we'll see any of the second HOH tonight, so if they show the comp tomorrow I hope they show all of it. But I suspect they'll save the second HOH for Sunday since they don't have the temptation comp anymore. I doubt they'd show noms tomorrow, even if they show the second HOH.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Right? You get to add one thing or subtract one thing and still talk about the recipe at most, and it can't be something that substantially changes the recipe. I added walnuts to this brownie recipe and it was still really good. Okay, I can see that. But if you replaced like half the ingredients, you didn't make the recipe. Go write your own recipe. 

17 hours ago, lunastartron said:

He put her up in week one as a replacement for Megan. But I don't think it was a blindside and he actively helped her get off/basically apologized for doing it in the first place. 

Based upon their behavior the past couple of weeks and the Kafkaesque shit in the video that Growsonwalls posted upthread in which Kevin exhorts Cody to talk to them all while Alex and Xmas simultaneously demand why he's talking to them, I actually think Alex and Christmas are mentally ill. At the very least they have some sort of clinical personality disorders. 

Christmas strikes me as someone who gave up her drug habit by sheer will alone, but never dealt with the underlying issues.  She got into extreme fitness because of the control and discipline, and became "hooked" on the adrenaline and release.  Maybe people who know her well don't recognize this version of her.  Maybe the outlet of her workouts suppresses or works through her issues temporarily.  Now she's stuck in a house, somewhat disabled, and has no outlet for the pain she's buried with drugs and exercise.  She's lost control and discipline.  Pure speculation, but makes her slightly more sympathetic in my eyes.  Slightly.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, burgerbitz said:

Julie is married to the head of CBS, Les Moonves. I don't see why she couldn't convince him to get cameras into the jury house. I might even pay for feeds in that case! I'm sure she knows a lot of what's going on as far as production, too. She seems very hands on with this show despite having "The Talk" every day.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

supposedly they are not allowed to be around each other in jury - i find that hard to be true, but maybe. And if it is true then feeds would be pointless.

1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Maybe I'm having a moment but isn't this the show where we see them arriving at the Jury house and they play a video of how they were evicted?  They sure were together there.

They are allowed to be around each other but there are lots of handlers around to make sure they don't talk game and in some cases make sure couples/duos don't share rooms/share too much info (Zach and Frankie said specifically that they weren't allowed to sleep together). They want the jury pool "fresh" when Dr. Will comes in for his pot stirring. I guess it also prevents a particularly persuasive HG from controlling jury and the votes as well. Maybe the handlers don't want to be on camera or that would introduce a whole other pay grade/level of hassle.

I'd love jury feeds, especially when you have seasons that leave all the boring people in the house and give us nothing to watch.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Poor Alex. She's probably heartbroken about the ice because she doesn't have the recipe to make more.

The Gods of Snark lavish praise on you for this offering.

57 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Matt just said that his suitcase for Big Brother is essentially a carry-on. Alex asked him how he got all of his shit into it. Matt: "I didn't bring much shit with me."

Yeah, we know. Two shirts don't take up much room. 

In truth, it appears Matt did bring more but but Production embargoed the major part of his wardrobe.  

My guess?  Pro sports team logos and beer ad shirts.

57 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Motherfucker is out? Shoot.  

But... but...

If, for example, I were to call Paul a mothermouthing fatherfucking needledick monkeyball-juggling cousin-sucking twatwaffle - THAT would be okay, right?  

Right?

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Michichick said:

He will have a speech, and it will point out that everyone is letting Paul march to the end.

I hope he clearly spells it out. He cannot call them idiots and groupies, he has to tell them they are not in it to win it but to carry Paul to victory. 

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

God I hope not. Otherwise I've been making slurs unintentionally since I was eight and damn near broke my big toe on the pantry door and my mom told me to say "Mother fucker" as loud as I could, because it would help cut the pain.

It did. And it sent me down the road of a lifetime of creative cursing. Thanks, Mom! You're the best!

To this day I remember the first time I heard "fuck".  It was glorious.  It was my neighbor, his name was Alex, he was an adult, and his wife hissed "Alex!" when he said it, because all the neighborhood kids had gathered to see his car roll down the driveway and knock out the street light. 

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

In truth, it appears Matt did bring more but but Production embargoed the major part of his wardrobe.  

But... but...

If, for example, I were to call Paul a mothermouthing fatherfucking needledick monkeyball-juggling cousin-sucking twatwaffle - THAT would be okay, right?  

Right?

Only if he's from the south. 

J/K, bother parents hail from Arkansas.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, neenyah said:

They are allowed to be around each other but there are lots of handlers around to make sure they don't talk game and in some cases make sure couples/duos don't share rooms/share too much info (Zach and Frankie said specifically that they weren't allowed to sleep together). They want the jury pool "fresh" when Dr. Will comes in for his pot stirring. I guess it also prevents a particularly persuasive HG from controlling jury and the votes as well. Maybe the handlers don't want to be on camera or that would introduce a whole other pay grade/level of hassle.

I'd love jury feeds, especially when you have seasons that leave all the boring people in the house and give us nothing to watch.

I remember seeing handlers once on air. An argument was going on in the jury house that was about to become physical and I remember some men I'd never seen before some in and separate people. I can't remember which season or jury members involved, though. I get more senior moments than I care to or could even remember to count these days.  :-)

6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But... but...

Right?

Absolutely love that last part! You always make me laugh, Nashville. Thanks for that!  ;-) And yes, you're right! In fact, if I were in charge, it would be mandatory. I would have BB announce that to the whole house every time Paul was bullshitting someone and manipulating. That wouldn't work, though, because that's all we'd hear 24/7. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I just hate the word, I guess its not a slur. I dont like the C word either..

• Love 2
Just now, QTBlueMoon said:

Which one? The 4-letter one or the 10-letter one?

There is a 10 letter one Eeek. .LOL. No, I mean the 4 letter one..its just so tacky, I feel sorry for the person hat has to use it. That's just me though

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:39 PM, tessat said:

I don't think she really goes to many dance competitions. I think the crowns and trophies may be someone else's or the contests she's won are at the town church's summer picnic. Everyone is on youtube now - showing their recitals and routines and how good they are - this is the only thing I found on Raven and it ain't pretty - so don't say I didn't warn you.

Okay, to be fair to Raven*, it's best watched with the warbling silenced.  She has great flexibility, pretty decent strength, and even goes en pointe with knees bent, which shows dance training and control.  Her choreography skills are zilch, which seems to be her biggest problem.  This video doesn't rule out her ability to teach children, IMO**.  She's got the enthusiasm that children probably flock to.  Hopefully she reins in that filthy mouth around children.  Some competitive dance is similar to pageants, and enthusiasm and fake perkiness is probably awarded with trophies and sashes.

*Which kills me to say

**Which I realize you're not saying

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

I just hate the word, I guess its not a slur. I dont like the C word either..

Oh, the C word is not one I utter, because it seems to be a female slur.  Although in the UK, and Game of Thrones, it seems to be a common swear word - or so I've heard.

• Love 1

This one shows a guy come in, who I presume is a handler, to break up Paulie and Day. Good times.

Part of me would like cameras in the jury house, but I think they spend most of their time watching movies and lounging by the pool which is pretty dull. I also kind of feel like they need to get away from cameras at some point or they might really lose it.

Edited by diana
  • Love 3

Since we're on the subject:

28 minutes ago, Nashville said:

<3 I feel like twatwaffle doesn't get the love and admiration it deserves. It shares the top spot on my favourite list along with douchecraft carrier (because yes, you can be that big of a douche... something something ex-boyfriend). 

• Love 4