Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Paul to Raven just now:  "We're voting out Cody 100% this week."  Raven agrees.  Clearly Paul senses that Elena might be working on getting herself booted this week.

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Heh. Cody also had a skydiving license. Of course he did. First, he is giving Alex advice on packing up her tent, Paul/Christmas look like skydivers, what's next? Cody did XTREME sports? 

I just want to state how THRILLED I am that Josh did not get picked for the veto and does not have anything to do with the punishments. 

LOL! Good for Cody! 

9 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul to Raven just now:  "We're voting out Cody 100% this week."

I'm sorry but if Matt doesn't use the veto on himself, no matter what the plan was, he's the biggest waste of space who's ever played the game.

(At least Marcellas could finally tell people they can STOP looking at him like that. Heh.) 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 8

Paul is telling Christmas they can't allow Cody to reinsert himself into the game and they have to vote him out this week.  He says Elena needs to go next week and it will be easy to justify.

Christmas wants to know why Kevin seems to be trying to save Cody.  Paul was counting the votes and he's counting on having himself, Raven, Christmas, and Josh as sure votes to get Cody out this week.  Since only 7 will vote if Matt stays on the block, they only need 4 votes to get someone evicted.

Christmas just said something about Raven volunteering for the skydiving thing.  Paul told Christmas there was no way he wanted that to happen!

Alex says the hot dogs taste like vomit and she's never had a hot dog that bad before.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I watched Jessica's exit interview with Julie again this evening and that girl is a great interview.  I hope Julie picked up on that and will perhaps find something for her.

Same...the Amazing Race maybe?

2 hours ago, Artsda said:

I think it's Jess they ask back.  The girl just did an Instagram live Q&A with 70K viewers at one point.

Maybe she'll get AFP. Fingers crossed!

• Love 7
8 hours ago, zorak said:

Cody and Mark are talking outside.  Mark says he can't wait to just chill with Cody in the jury house and be away from all these people. 

I feel you, Mark. I wish we had a choice to cam jury house instead. Even if it's just one camera in the kitchen or living room, I'd choose to watch that any day over Paul, Alex, or Josh.

Elena's over Paul and she wants to use him and Josh as pawns in order to backdoor Elena Alex. I HOPE that she wins HOH on Thursday and does exactly that, because any of those three going is good in my books. Josh may not be much to lose, but he's a very loyal Paul minion, he's a strong ally for Christmas and he ties her together tighter with Paul, and he's annoying so if he gets evicted before Mark, that's a total win in my books. 

Elena also wants to drive into Maven's heads that they are next on the target list after her and Mark. As in, if they can't get Marlena, they'll go for Maven. Yes! Go do that, for the love of god! But don't just mention it once and leave it alone. Continuously drive it into their heads. It'll get back to Paul, but Marlena are already the biggest targets so they have nothing to lose at this point. 

Josh, for some reason, wants to go with Mark to Colorado. Meatball, you have constantly been saying that Mark is a flip flopper. What are you doing? 

Wow, Kevin is so done with Paul, it's kind of great. He's just been spilling the truth to Mark and Elena. 

I got infuriated a few minutes ago when reading up on what I missed. Alex/Jason know about the Cody has a daughter story because of Kevin and they think Cody's lying about it. They want to call him out. Well, Alex does. 

You know what, "boo boos"? You go right ahead. I hope security can come in faster than Cody charging at you. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
Elena doesn't want to backdoor herself.
  • Love 11

Seriously, he wants to keep a little kid out of Big Brother's gossip mill. Even for Paul and the Paulettes this should be easy to understand and accommodate. But then, I wouldn't trust them to be nice about my cat. I could send her with the road trip gang to throw hairballs up on Paul, though.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Depends on what how cheap are the hot dogs TPTB is buying for the HGs.  Real meat may not even be involved.  :>

Even oscar Meyer is about $2. 

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Maybe it's like confirmation of your theory that the hot dogs aren't real food.

I loooooove hot dogs. I don't care if there's rat poop in them. If I were a have not that week I'd be begging bb to signal Alex every hour lol 

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Christmas just said something about Raven volunteering for the skydiving thing.  Paul told Christmas there was no way he wanted that to happen!

Alex says the hot dogs taste like vomit and she's never had a hot dog that bad before.

I know you can eat them uncooked but did she actually cook them long enough???

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Josh talking about the Golden Apple.

Paul spilling the truth tea about the apple being for him.

Then they cut to Kitty Cam for a few seconds...probably accidentally, but still hilarious timing.

Wow.  Not sure the kitty cam was an accident.  They might have figured Paul was going to say more about production.  Is this even true or is he lying?  I guess we don;t know. 

• Love 1

And now I might be going out to get myself some hot dogs for lunch today.

13 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Seriously, he wants to keep a little kid out of Big Brother's gossip mill. Even for Paul and the Paulettes this should be easy to understand and accommodate. But then, I wouldn't trust them to be nice about my cat. I could send her with the road trip gang to throw hairballs up on Paul, though.

It's like they can't fathom why someone would want to not talk about their kid 24/7. They probably think that if he loved his kid enough, he would want everyone to know about her and wouldn't be able to stop talking about her. Cody also told Kevin (and essentially the whole entire house by the time Thursday comes) that he only sees his kid during the summers, and he had to give up this summer with her to be on Big Brother. I can only imagine the judgement going through Paul's head (at this point, let's just say Paul but be talking about his entire group, since they're all sharing Paul's brain anyway). If the collective Pauls know this entire story, there's another thing to judge Cody on.

"Oh, but how can he not get to have his kid more often? He must be a SHITTY PARENT if he only gets her two months of the whole year!" 

Or, maybe he loves his kid enough to keep her out of your mouths and he has a need to protect her. God, Cody made such an idiotic mistake in telling Kevin. Poor guy was trying to trust someone in that house and he gets shit on. 

The sad part is that Kevin and Alex for sure want to keep him around. Jason probably does too, since he's very friendly with the guy. Josh wants Elena out a little more than Cody as well. They could have the votes to keep Cody, but because Paul doesn't want Cody to stay, they're going to do what's best for his game, rather what's best for theirs. 

Idiots. I hate them all. I'm in a lose-lose situation because the people I want to get far absolutely won't get far. The winner is going to be one of Paul, Josh, Matt, or Alex, and I'm going to hate life. Jason may be the only viable candidate who can get to the end that I might not hate to see win, but he has a very slim chance of winning because of how little he does. Now even Matt has a one up over him in winning a competition, albeit accidentally! 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

People are going to be REALLY grumpy the next few days, eh? 

Good! The deserve it.

9 hours ago, Christi said:

Elena's 5k wont go very far after taxes...hope this was worth it..lolololol...

I mean she was fucked anyway and she had absolutely no chance of winning the game, so yea it was probably worth it. 

9 hours ago, zorak said:

I think Alex's sticking point about this is that Elena and Alex promised each other they wouldn't curse each other in the veto.  And then Elena did it anyway.  If Alex had ended up with this punishment in some other way she wouldn't be happy but her big thing is that Elena broke a promise to her. 

Who fucking cares?! This is precisely why all these idiots suck at the game.

9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh man, this is the most I've seen Cody smile ever. He's been all grins all day, but especially after the veto. I am loving this side of Cody. He is so entertained by the house right now.

I think it's like at least 90% fake, like when he pretended he cared about Christmas' "I was the first female pit crew member" story, which actually makes it even more awesome.

46 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

But they will still all vote out Cody, they are Paul's Pod People!.

Exactly. No matter how much some of them start to realize Paul is running the game, when push comes to show they will all still do exactly what he wants.

25 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I loooooove hot dogs. I don't care if there's rat poop in them.

LMAO right!

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And now I might be going out to get myself some hot dogs for lunch today.

100% same. Ugh BB always gives me food cravings!

• Love 6

OK wait, I'm just now seeing that Elena was the last one standing in the veto comp but chose the 5K over the veto. OK like yea sure she's pretty much screwed in the game no matter what, but holy shit what an idiot lol. But honestly she seems to only be here to make as much money as possible and get some social media exposure, so in that sense I get it. Ugh why can't they cast people who care more about playing/winning the game than they do about getting a paid vacation and some more twitter followers?

• Love 8

I'm probably delusional but I think there's a chance Elena talks herself right out of the door Thursday. Cody is actually playing this smart. Just kick back until Thursday. Let Elena dig her own grave. She's doing a wonderful job so far.

8 hours ago, zorak said:

Cody and Mark are talking outside.  Mark says he can't wait to just chill with Cody in the jury house and be away from all these people. 

I say this every season but from what previous houseguests have said there's really not much socializing going on at the Jury House, and you have a handler that follows you around all day. Most of the interaction is when the cameras are there a few hours a week. This whole "We gonna party it up in jury" is so fucking moronic.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK wait, I'm just now seeing that Elena was the last one standing in the veto comp but chose the 5K over the veto. OK like yea sure she's pretty much screwed in the game no matter what, but holy shit what an idiot lol. But honestly she seems to only be here to make as much money as possible and get some social media exposure, so in that sense I get it. Ugh why can't they cast people who care more about playing/winning the game than they do about getting a paid vacation and some more twitter followers?

What she gathered is that whoever won was going to use the veto anyway to backdoor Cody. It didn't matter at that point if Elena won veto or Matt or Paul or Alex. It was absolutely going to be used. So, Elena decided to get a little extra for herself and take the $5000. The issue Alex has is that her and Elena both promised each other that they wouldn't curse each other if it came down to it, I think in the middle of the competition. So Alex is pissed that she blatantly broke her word and then didn't bother to apologize. Which is fair; whether or not Alex would have been pissed even if they didn't promise each other is up in the air, but since they freaked on Mark using the veto, even though Jess was still going home, I'd say that Elena was going to be bitched at regardless of that promise. 

I mean, Elena's acting bratty and superior even though she's in the wrong and she did break her word immediately, but she wasn't wrong in taking the money. Girl has been claiming that she can't pay her bills after the show's over. She claims that she'll be jobless and homeless after the show. So if she really needs that extra money, then go for it. Take no prisoners, Elena! 

8 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm probably delusional but I think there's a chance Elena talks herself right out of the door Thursday. Cody is actually playing this smart. Just kick back until Thursday. Let Elena dig her own grave. She's doing a wonderful job so far.

King Paul doesn't want that, so Cody will be out the door...even though Alex can, for sure, get the votes for Cody to stay. By, you know NOT PUTTING HIM UP for a start. Putting up Josh or Raven would be a much better idea. 

• Love 6

@peachmangosteen, if Elena has finally realized that she has no shot at winning the game, she may as well take the prize money instead of the veto. Lasting longer in the game won't earn her any additional money unless she makes it to final two (which she must know she won't). She's broke, so take the money and run, girl.

@Cutty, Paul wants Cody out, ergo Cody will go out. Elena can act a fool all week and piss Alex off, but Elena will be easy to eliminate later and Alex doesn't have enough influence to get four votes against Elena without getting King Paul mad at her. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have had oatmeal* for dinner 4 times, now!  

*Bob's Red Mill steel cut oats.  Delicious! 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hello Lady said:

Aren't they soy dogs?? 

Noooooooo!!!  No wonder they taste like vomit.

I'll eat a raw hot dog once in a while.  Mom tells me I lived on them when I was 2.

Now, usually George Foreman grilled with cheddar and mustard.

Nice to see Alex got a tough punishment.  Good job Elena.

What a dreadful season.

Edited by PaperTree
repeat
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

King Paul doesn't want that, so Cody will be out the door...even though Alex can, for sure, get the votes for Cody to stay.

Is Matt even contemplating using the veto on himself? He really has no idea that he will be considered such a freaking idiot even if he stays?  i mean, I just can't.   Say he does get to the final two.  In my book that's a reason (well probably about reason number 2,500 but still)  not to consider him at all. Horrible gameplay. SMH 

7 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I'll eat a raw hot dog once in a while.  Mom tells me I lived on them when I was 2.

Hot dogs are already cooked.  If you eat them right out of the fridge, they're not raw - it's like eating bologna. 

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3
Just now, backformore said:

Hot dogs are already cooked.  If you eat them right out of the fridge, they're not raw - it's like eating bologna. 

I know, guess I should use "cold", but "raw" sounds so edgy  :)

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Usually this time in the morning I have a fantasy scenario to share.  I got nothin' 

Cody gets put up on the block. Paul tells Josh about Paisley. Paul encourages Josh to bring her up to Cody. Josh confronts Cody and says something about Paisley. Cody blacks out and comes back to 10 dead houseguests (Mark and Elena unfortunately got caught in the crossfire). He's automatically won Big Brother out of default. He goes to jail, but gives all the money to Paisley. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Noooooooo!!!  No wonder they taste like vomit.

Now, usually George Foreman grilled with cheddar and mustard.

Nice to see Alex got a tough punishment.  Good job Elena.

What a dreadful season.

It really is one of the worst.  Alex shouldn't get too pissy with Elena, because if she ends up as F2, which I doubt because she's not a good player, she'd need Elena's vote. 

Matt not using veto, just to do Paul's dirty work is stupid, because they have talked about a DE coming up, Matt could easily go home. It's hard to believe the only one that wanted Paul gone, is the one Alex is sending home. Good job pod people!

54 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Kevin really fucked himself with his sloppy gameplay the last few weeks. He was in a great position, now he's probably before Matt in the boot order.

I agree, although it was more gossip than gameplay.

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 3

Sorry for the long reply. Catching up.

17 hours ago, zibnchy said:

I'm going to ask about something completely different. To what extent do you think these HGs have a right to be told what's happening in the world? These are not ordinary times.

IMO they should be given info about current events.

Absolutely not. Only if it impacts them directly and with season 2, they mentioned to Monica in the DR about her cousin or aunt being missing with the 9/11 attacks and she could choose to leave or not. She chose to stay and told the house guests about the attack. They were all speculating and did not know the details after they got out.

16 hours ago, Callaphera said:

He fucked up. He never should have said anything. I can understand why he would bring it up but he really shouldn't have. Of course, Kevin could've kept his stupid mouth shut.

I agree, Cody should have kept this to himself. After all, you are in a house with a bunch of assholes who will use any information to their benefit.

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Cody's cleaning again. I wish I could set him loose in my own kitchen. He does a good job.

I love his 'marine' discipline in action. Frankly, if I was stuck in a house without any outlets like reading, art, movies etc. I'd be cleaning the hell out of everything too.

15 hours ago, wings707 said:

She will emerge a shining star.  She will get what she wants but doesn't get that yet.  I love her.  She is beautiful and her plumped lips and overly done make up is a result of not feeling pretty in her overweight life.  She lost a bunch before she came.  I think she is very pretty, I do think she is a Little heavy on the make up but she will tame that with more confidence.  I get her and why she seeks to alter her appearance. 

Yeah, team Elena. She is beautiful. If 10 layers of make up is what she needs to build her confidence, so be it.

15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Alex_Tripping_Jason.gif

What a bitch.

I fucken hate this bitch. She is a tough mean girl and leans more on the masculine side since she doesn't seem to play too emotional in her game. She doesn't care to be liked, (except by Paul). I don't like her at all, but she's playing it better than most of the others.

13 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I would love for Josh to be banging those pots and pans as he walks out to meet Julie.  She scowls at him and tells him to cut that shit out, what are you, five years old?  But then that would lead to Josh sobbing and Julie being forced to comfort him.  And fuck you, Josh, for putting that damned circus song in my head.

They should give Josh a special 2 week trip and send him off to stay at the Clown Motel in Tonopah, Nevada. He gets dropped off by production and picked up again after 2 weeks. At the time when Julie tells him, she's all smiles and make it sounds like Provence, but then....hahahaha  Josh, you big oaf.

12 hours ago, zorak said:

Jason's helmet is apparently very heavy.  The X is not made out of foam.  They all keep saying his neck is going to hurt.

Paul and Christmas have been called to the DR for their punishment.

Bet it's made with cement.

10 hours ago, Christi said:

oh it is...but to all of us

Don't speak for me.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

I fucken hate this bitch. She is a tough mean girl and leans more on the masculine side since she doesn't seem to play too emotional in her game. She doesn't care to be liked, (except by Paul). I don't like her at all, but she's playing it better than most of the others.

They won't, but if that was me she tripped, I would be up in the DR demanding her dismissal.  How is that any less assault than hitting someone?

• Love 15

I do have a scenario!  

Cody out (of course).  Matt wins HOH, noms Alex/Paul  Elena or Mark win veto.  One of them is out. 

Second HOH, Elena wins puts up the one who survives, either Alex or Paul (most likely).  Mark wins veto the other one goes!  

It could happen.  It could! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, vb68 said:

They won't, but if that was me she tripped, I would be up in the DR demanding her dismissal.  How is that any less assault than hitting someone?

Agree 100%!! She clearly did it on purpose, he could've gotten hurt. We saw Xmas get hurt by accident, but this shouldve sent her packing.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Yolo said:

Agree 100%!! She clearly did it on purpose, he could've gotten hurt. We saw Xmas get hurt by accident, but this shouldve sent her packing.

She may have been told not to do anything  that could cause physical harm even in jest.  If they didn't throw Mark out for hurling pickle juice at Josh in anger they certainly won't do anything to Alex.  

Edited by wings707

Let's say Mark does win the next HOH.  Who would he nominate?  He will have no time to think about it.  So going with a quick, gut decision would it be Alex and Paul?  Not sure about that.   Christmas will be one and he might put up Matt or Raven so as not to anger the house.  gah! 

Who would he put up?  Ideas please.  If I don't have a fantasy I get cranky.  

2 hours ago, Hello Lady said:

Aren't they soy dogs?? 

Ohhhhhh. Well that's kind of ew? They did say the buns were delicious tho. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Good! The deserve it.

I mean she was fucked anyway and she had absolutely no chance of winning the game, so yea it was probably worth it. 

Who fucking cares?! This is precisely why all these idiots suck at the game.

I think it's like at least 90% fake, like when he pretended he cared about Christmas' "I was the first female pit crew member" story, which actually makes it even more awesome.

Exactly. No matter how much some of them start to realize Paul is running the game, when push comes to show they will all still do exactly what he wants.

LMAO right!

Cody is for sure loving that they all have these crappy punishments. Way worst than his. He told Elena it was good that she took he money basically because it was their time to suffer.  

I kind of love fake nice Cody. 

A year or two ago I found locally made hotdogs near where I live. Omggggg the best things I have ever tasted in my life. They're kind of expensive - about $5 for 4  but they are life changing. They are about an hour from me so I Buy like 20 at a time.  I might need to thaw some out this week. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I do have a scenario!  

Cody out (of course).  Matt wins HOH, noms Alex/Paul  Elena or Mark win veto.  One of them is out. 

Second HOH, Elena wins puts up the one who survives, either Alex or Paul (most likely).  Mark wins veto the other one goes!  

It could happen.  It could! 

Matt win HOH?  If he did, it will be by default.  

But I hear ya, I'd like them both out.  Paul more than Alex just to see who jockeys for power after he leaves. 

Kevin is a scumbag.  His wife stands by him when their house is taken and during his drinking.  He cavorts on tv with a younger woman.  Makes him look really bad.  But I bet he probably has had more than one affair. Spilling Codys info.  What a jerk. 

• Love 3

They were only soy dogs the second time she did them last night, I guess they told her she needed to use up what was already in the fridge before they restocked with more hot dogs so the second time she did it she used the soy ones since everyone had already had a real hot dog like 10 min. before. She also said she used old buns that round, I think they had both "regular" buns and potato buns and everyone likes the potato buns best. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Casting was pretty lazy this season. Or else they wanted a scenario where Paul couldn't lose.Either way, people wait for BB each summer, and this is who we got,( barf!) 

• Love 7

New applicants should take a general knowledge test during the application process.   Anyone can say they are a super fan; that has proved to mean nothing.   

The questions would not be about past HGs but about various things that happen in the house that are not shown on TV.  

What happens when you sing?  How much of your DR sessions are you allowed to share?  Those are easy, but not for those who only watch TV.  Is HOH allowed to share their baskets?  Their bathroom?  Along those lines, to weed out those who are casual fans or those who seek just being on TV for SM gain.  .  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So Alex is pissed that she blatantly broke her word and then didn't bother to apologize. Which is fair ...

Meh, I don't really get why Alex is so pissed tbh. It's a fucking game! Get over it! But Alex is an idiot and and asshole so.

2 hours ago, Sandycat said:

Matt is such a waste of space. I think I actually hate him more than Paul now. He's useless.

I can't hate anyone more than Paul, but Matt is real close. I have always hated him so I really enjoy seeing people turn on him.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Matt wins HOH, noms Alex/Paul

As @LGGirl said, fat chance Matt wins HOH, but even if he did, there is no way in hell that Matt will ever put up Paul. Matt is actually probably the biggest Paul minion. He is just never going to go against Paul.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Let's say Mark does win the next HOH.  Who would he nominate?  

I personally don't think he'd nom Paul. He'd maybe try to BD him, but more likely he would just target Christmas, Matt, or Raven. Because no one in this house really has the balls to go after Paul. Although, I guess maybe if Mark won the DE HOH he could possibly nom Paul because the DE is the best time to get rid of Paul. The problem is that Paul won't get evicted no matter who's he's against, so it's really almost pointless to even nom him.

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I kind of love fake nice Cody. 

I adore him.

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The questions would not be about past HGs but about various things that happen in the house that are not shown on TV.  

Oh, there's no way in hell Production wants a bunch of cast members who actually watch the live feeds. They know too much! I just wish they'd start casting more people who actually apply to be on Big Brother and/or people who have actually watched at least 1 season before sequester.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7