Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Josh is bitching to Christmas that he was taking a bubble bath and Matt was in the HOH room working out and Raven was doing her hair in there. 

He says Matt and Raven are annoying the fuck out of him.  She says they're annoying everyone but Christmas says he can't complain because they will hear about it. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Josh is bitching to Christmas that he was taking a bubble bath and Matt was in the HOH room working out and Raven was doing her hair in there. 

He says Matt and Raven are annoying the fuck out of him.  She says they're annoying everyone but Christmas says he can't complain because they will hear about it. 

How? he is talking to her, not the house. Oh, wait..sheesh

• Love 2

Now Josh is telling Christmas about his suspicions being confirmed that Mark, Alex, and Jason are working together.  Clearly he thinks she will keep this to herself because earlier he told the camera he couldn't tell Paul about this because it would make its way back to Alex and Jason.

He says he thinks that Jason and Mark are way tighter than Alex and Mark.  No shit.

• Love 1

Christmas says she feels that she and Alex have developed more of a relationship but Jason doesn't come near her.  Josh says he thinks Jason's interactions with Christmas are flirting in Jason's mind.  Whaaaaat?  I've seen Jason make a beeline for the HOH bathroom when they've seen Christmas coming up on the HOH cam just because he wants to avoid her. 

Josh thinks that Matt will gun for Paul.  He says Matt and Raven's attitude towards Paul has changed.  Oh Josh, your powers of perception are really failing here.

• Love 3

It FINALLY dawned on me who Mark reminded me of-a child named Paul who was in the UK TV documentary film  7 Up which ended up being a series shot every 7 years. It was probably the first ever reality show. Anyway this kid makes me think that's what Mark might have looked like-sad and lost.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, TimWil said:

It FINALLY dawned on me who Mark reminded me of-a child named Paul who was in the UK TV documentary film  7 Up which ended up being a series shot every 7 years. It was probably the first ever reality show. Anyway this kid makes me think that's what Mark might have looked like-sad and lost.

Wow, someone else knows about this series!  I've been trying to follow it for years.  I think they're up to 56 now.  It is kinda reminiscent of of Mark, thoughtful but confused.

• Love 3

Josh says he hopes final 3 is himself, Paul, and Christmas.

Josh says he's told Jason that Mark is going to burn him.  He says he sees it happening in the next week.  Christmas asks, "How can we push this?"

Cody just busted Kevin and told Mark that Kevin offered a deal to him of safety if he went after the couples ( matt,raven,mark,elena). He said it is Kevin,Jason, Alex Paul gunning for him. Said it was offered in case he won HOH. He said OK Kevin and shook his hand. Pffft 5 weeks safety.

Kevin is sure he has COdys word of honor. He was in HOH betting with Xmas that either she nor Josh would go up if Cody won HOH. They may be the case now but not for the reasons he thinks. 

And don't forget that Mark tried to recruit Jason earlier but just now heard Jason grouped in the people Cody said were gunning for him.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 1

Raven is such a bad liar; that scissors story had so many inconsistencies and she told it so poorly "um yeah so like then..." 

Her mom or Gran threw out the scissors. She threw the garbage back over her shoulder like sack of laundry or backpack (weird!) ...it was big/deep enough to bottom hit her calf. She looks down and sees scissors stabbed thru sack into her leg (that would have penetrated back of her body). She could not even feel it even though it stabbed her (and she has constant aches and pains over minor injuries). She says she was at work so grabbed first aid kit and called her mom (I thought she was at home/it was her mom's rubbish). She mimics mom's voice "Raven Lee um Raven Leanne what in tarnation!" She decides to drive to her friend's house who is a nurse, at her home doesn't suggests ER but instead she gives her 11 stitches (Raven has 6 medical conditions and 2 terminal diseases so obviously under close dr care and sensitive immune system so why the backwoods/gang style medical care? Also I've had a puncture before- living room window shattered a long shard flew by wind and stabbed my left arm, these wounds have to be flushed...also also what RN does stitches at home on the fly?). 

• Love 13

Paul is telling Christmas and Josh that he had a private conversation earlier with Matt and Raven where they discussed the order they want to vote people out for the next few evictions.  Christmas tells Paul he's like the crypt keeper.  Paul says he doesn't understand why everyone tells him weird shit.  Gee, might it be because you make it seem like you have some exclusive deal going on with just about everyone in the house?

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, llongori said:

Wow, someone else knows about this series!  I've been trying to follow it for years.  I think they're up to 56 now.  It is kinda reminiscent of of Mark, thoughtful but confused.

I saw one of the ups in the theater. My ex is older than me and watched it from the beginning. It's a depressing series and available at many libraries. We liked Neil. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

She decides to drive to her friend's house who is a nurse, at her home doesn't suggests ER but instead she gives her 11 stitches (Raven has 6 medical conditions and 2 terminal diseases so obviously under close dr care and sensitive immune system so why the backwoods/gang style medical care? Also I've had a puncture before- living room window shattered a long shard flew by wind and stabbed my left arm, these wounds have to be flushed...also also what RN does stitches at home on the fly?). 

The RN that exists only in Raven's imagination.

ETA:

I guess we can add the RN to the cast of characters she's already come up with. Including the Swedish doctor or wherever he's from (because honestly, that whole story sounds shady as hell). 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, KootieTaw said:

Christmas's attitude in the episode tonight totally rubbed me the wrong way. She pretty much lost a fan tonight.

I hope using her hex totally screws her later.

I'm sure it will, that wasn't her gameplay, it was Paul's.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

what RN does stitches at home on the fly?). 

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The RN that exists only in Raven's imagination.

RNs don't, but country folk have been known to.  My grandfather worked his farm and operated the garage (and yes, I did mean THE garage, as in singular) in a tiny Tennessee country community.  Both were hard jobs, and injury was not uncommon.  The nearest hospital was about an hour away, though - so if my grandfather opened up a gash or such which didn't appear to be life-threatening, it wasn't unknown for my grandmother to boil some sewing string and sew him back up herself so he could go back to work without wasting time on the drive.

Not validating Raven's story by ANY means (half the time when Raven opens her mouth she strikes me as someone trying to shovel 20 pounds of pigshit into a 10 pound sack), but this strikes me as the kind of story Raven may have heard about somebody else, which she co-opted and embellished for her own use.

1 hour ago, himela said:

Conversation to be had in 10 years:

"What comes to mind when you hear the words "BB19"?"

"Pots and pans!"

"Woolly bully!"

• Love 2
Just now, wings707 said:

@Nashville. is there any reason to watch BBAD this morning?  

Not that I noticed; I did fall asleep in the middle of it, though, so I may have missed something. 

The fact that I fell asleep on it might be some indication, tho.  :)

From Joker's:

Wed 9:38 PM BBT Matt says the sound of Raven's voice makes him want to slam his head in the door.

...and now I love Matt all over again.

• Love 7

LOL!  at Matt.  He sure hangs out with her more than necessary and even submitted himself to a very long make up session yesterday.  That was a major fail, no one thought it funny.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

LOL!  at Matt.  He sure hangs out with her more than necessary and even submitted himself to a very long make up session yesterday.  That was a major fail, no one thought it funny.  

...annnnd of course as soon as they're done, Raven was dragging Matt to the DR for some "aren't we funny?" camera facetime. 

Sigh. 

I'm pretty sure Raven would pimp out a fetus if she thought it would get her extra camera time.

• Love 6

But @Nashville Raven has mentioned constant doctor visits and hospitalization. Also she specifically said RN and I don't really see someone risking their medical career, "country folk" or not? If they wanted to do those things that country folk friend probably would have gotten a a degree. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Nashville said:

...annnnd of course as soon as they're done, Raven was dragging Matt to the DR for some "aren't we funny?" camera facetime. 

Sigh. 

I'm pretty sure Raven would pimp out a fetus if she thought it would get her extra camera time.

This has been something I have been trying to figure out. Do you see the DR conversations on live feed? Because I've never had that luck.

Honestly, I'm waiting for the day when Raven gets out into the real world and discovers how little the casual viewers know about her, and how much the online fans despise her. Also, I'm willing to bet Matt never talks to her after the show's over.

I've lost any hope that Paul's going before F5, so at this point, I have to sit through this ride. Everyone would be evicted over him if they sit next to him, at this point. 

Also, Alex scared Mark by doing her "hide in the trashbin" prank. Actually, this is the second time I've laughed at Alex scaring people, so that's a one up from James' pranks.

• Love 2

Raven's mother is well aware of how Raven is viewed and will fill her in.  Hell, she wanted to sue viewers who were calling her out and exposing her lies.  It's a shame she will go to the jury house first.  I would have a good laugh if Matt was the second jury member and that may happen.  

This season is so disappointing.  

• Love 7

As I was falling asleep last night, I thought of a way the outsiders could vote out Raven without needing Josh to break a tie. It will never happen, and the sad washed over me when I realized I was thinking too hard about Big Brother, but we'll just keep this between us, mkay?

The plan requires Mark, Cody, Jason and Kevin to vote together against Raven. They would just have to lie to Christmas (and by extension, Josh) and say they are voting out Elena. So that's 4 votes Raven, 1 vote Elena, 3 votes Jess (Paul, Matt, Alex).

Of course it won't work because Josh's target has moved from Elena to Jess and 2 of the men in the 4 to vote out Raven have alliance partners they would have to dupe, which I don't think they would do. I don't think Kevin would lie to Christmas, same with Jason and Alex. Plus there's the whole "it gifts its game to Paul or it gets the pots and pans again" fear that permeates the house so nobody wants to anger the little 'un. But whatev, I'm putting this idea into the universe.

There are all kinds of pluses for the 4 who go with this new alliance. It fractures Christmas/Josh from Matt/Paul/Alex, leaving 6 (Cody/Jess/Mark/Elena/Jason/Kevin) against a weakly aligned five. Plus one of the 5 can't play for HOH (Josh) and 2 of the 5 don't win anything (Christmas and Matt). They would really just need to worry about Paul and Alex. And I am not against someone throwing them on the block together. 

• Love 8

@lids. I won't tell anyone, promise.  I love your scenario.  The joy this game is giving, lies here in our fantasies.  

Time for mine, now. 

Mark wins HOH.  He is able to convince Jason, Kevin, Elena and Matt to see that Paul has to go.  Cody is on board, of course.  OTB sits Paul, Raven and Alex.  

Paul- Jason, Kevin, Cody, Elena, Matt

Raven-Christmas, Josh

• Love 5

Oh! I love scenarios! Here's mine. 

As a final twist of the season, America gets to be HOH for the double eviction (voting obviously starting the night before after Wednesday's episode). America puts up Paul/Raven. People panic and scramble. Matt somehow wins veto and pulls Raven down. The next highest voted houseguest, Alex, gets put up. Jason/Kevin decide that they can't watch Alex go, so they team up with Mark, Cody, Elena, and Christmas to get out Paul instead (as Josh was totally eliminated before the DE). Bye-bye, Paul as he realizes how unliked he might be out of the house and has to spend the rest of the season trying to come up with reasons as to why that's not the case. 

Also, Paul/Josh are in jury together so.... *cue circus music for the week from Josh*. 

• Love 3

Every time I see Paul on the screen I cringe and roll my eyes.  I just can't with him anymore.  I just can't with this cast.  At this point, the only one I like is Mark.  I feel bad for Kevin's wife with him acting like this on tv.  Xmas is disgusting laying all over a married man.  No need to list the reasons I can't stand the rest of them because it's already been done by other posters.  

• Love 6

You know you are too into Big Brother when you have dreams about it--  Josh goes to the HOH room and finds a speech that Paul wrote - where Paul writes about how stupid Josh is and how easy it will be to get rid of him.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheGapper said:

This has been something I have been trying to figure out. Do you see the DR conversations on live feed? Because I've never had that luck.

No, the live feeds don't show the DR sessions. I think the Over the Top season showed some DRs on the feeds, but that's it. Not the regular seasons.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, zorak said:

Josh says he thinks Jason's interactions with Christmas are flirting in Jason's mind.  Whaaaaat?  I've seen Jason make a beeline for the HOH bathroom when they've seen Christmas coming up on the HOH cam just because he wants to avoid her. 

Christmas once said that Jason avoids her because he's sexually attracted to her. I guffawed!

1 hour ago, TheGapper said:

No, DRs are not shown on the feeds.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans know Raven is the doltiest kind of amateur compared to Yolanda Hadid.

Can Julie please make a surprise announcement before the vote tonight that jury begins with this eviction? 

Christmas's increasingly transparent (if minor, relatively speaking) mental illness has both made me curious about the psychiatric vetting that production did to identify the stealth despicableness of cast members like her/Alex and wonder if the yarn she's peddling about her fiancé is entirely accurate.

eta: it's juvenile but I'll admit that I got a disproportionate giggle from a Twitter remark exhorting Matt to "stomp that crow" regarding Raven.

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

You know you are too into Big Brother when you have dreams about it--  Josh goes to the HOH room and finds a speech that Paul wrote - where Paul writes about how stupid Josh is and how easy it will be to get rid of him.

Was the speech written in crayon?

• Love 4

Christmas is engaged and postponed her September marriage so she could do BB.  She makes no mention of this but it does play to why she kept going with her foot and refused the offer of next season, if that was even given.

3 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fans know Raven is the doltiest kind of amateur compared to Yolanda Hadid.

Can Julie please make a surprise announcement before the vote tonight that jury begins with this eviction? 

Christmas's increasingly transparent (if minor, relatively speaking) mental illness has both made me curious about the psychiatric vetting that production did to identify the stealth despicableness of cast members like her/Alex and wonder if the yarn she's peddling about her fiancé is entirely accurate.

Mental illness?  I have not heard her mention a fiance.  

1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

But @Nashville Raven has mentioned constant doctor visits and hospitalization. Also she specifically said RN and I don't really see someone risking their medical career, "country folk" or not? If they wanted to do those things that country folk friend probably would have gotten a a degree. 

Again:

- Raven.

- Twenty pounds of shit.

- Ten-pound sack.

;>

1 hour ago, lids said:

As I was falling asleep last night, I thought of a way the outsiders could vote out Raven without needing Josh to break a tie. It will never happen, and the sad washed over me when I realized I was thinking too hard about Big Brother, but we'll just keep this between us, mkay?

The plan requires Mark, Cody, Jason and Kevin to vote together against Raven. They would just have to lie to Christmas (and by extension, Josh) and say they are voting out Elena. So that's 4 votes Raven, 1 vote Elena, 3 votes Jess (Paul, Matt, Alex).

Of course it won't work because Josh's target has moved from Elena to Jess and 2 of the men in the 4 to vote out Raven have alliance partners they would have to dupe, which I don't think they would do. I don't think Kevin would lie to Christmas, same with Jason and Alex. Plus there's the whole "it gifts its game to Paul or it gets the pots and pans again" fear that permeates the house so nobody wants to anger the little 'un. But whatev, I'm putting this idea into the universe.

There are all kinds of pluses for the 4 who go with this new alliance. It fractures Christmas/Josh from Matt/Paul/Alex, leaving 6 (Cody/Jess/Mark/Elena/Jason/Kevin) against a weakly aligned five. Plus one of the 5 can't play for HOH (Josh) and 2 of the 5 don't win anything (Christmas and Matt). They would really just need to worry about Paul and Alex. And I am not against someone throwing them on the block together. 

Actually, it wouldn't have to be that complicated:

• Jessica: Paul / Alex / Matt - that's a lock.  No changing that.
  • Raven: Mark / Cody / Jason / Kevin - doable.  Cody certainly, if there's a chance to save his lady fair.   Mark probably; he's not voting for Elena, and currently Mark's Jody relationship appears stronger than his Maven ties. Kevin possible-to-probable; the latest round of Josh/Jody fights left a bad taste in his mouth, but Raven drives Kevin right up the fucking wall.  Weakest link is Jason - but if you catch him walking into the LR on Eviction Night and whisper in his ear, "BLINDSIDE!  Raven!  Last minute!  Keep your mouth shut!", you might stand a good chance - last voice in Jason's ear wins.
  • Elena: Convince Christmas to throw a hinky vote at Elena.  Shouldn't be too hard.  Everybody's voting Jessica, "of course", so a hinky "won't matter" - but Josh would probably appreciate an Elena vote as a sign of solidarity, and it might give Christmas some leverage toward breaking Paul's stranglehold on Josh's loyalty.

in brief: get Christmas to throw an Elena hinky, play on Kevin's Jessica-friendship / Raven-hate, and ambush Jason right before the live eviction - and goodbye Raven.

• Love 6

Please give me hope that Jessica stays and either Raven or Elena go tonight.  It's a dream I have been having that the Paul slaves 'RISE UP'.

I'm sure if I blink Raven and her nutsy and Elena and her boobs will still be there.

Too bad Jessica gave up her game for Cody.  She could have been quite a playa!

Gosh they all have to be soooo sick of that place.  Cleaning toes, clipping toenails, nose picking and eating pizza in the place they sleep.  Uggg.  Speaking of which I have not heard of ants and bugs this season.  Have they developed a new spray? 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Again:

- Raven.

- Twenty pounds of shit.

- Ten-pound sack.

;>

No, your point was informative maybe country folk do medicine differently and her story could be legit. I didn't look at it that way. 

2 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Please give me hope that Jessica stays and either Raven or Elena go tonight. 

The sheep could have tried to split the votes, but they're sheep and won't go against Paul.

Mark/Cody/Kev/Jason = Raven

Xmas=Elena.

Matt/Alex/Paul = Jess. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Speaking of which I have not heard of ants and bugs this season.  Have they developed a new spray? 

The ants made their annual appearance earlier in the season.  I don't hear them freak out about them as much currently so either they got the situation mostly under control or they decided resistance was futile.  However, last night Alex and Mark were complaining about having some sort of bites.  Paul made a comment that was something along the lines of, "Do we have bedbugs now?"  Nothing would shock me in that house.

• Love 1