Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

The show even had its own Dunkleman! Some co-host with Julie who was never heard from again. And Dr. Drew was a regular! So bizarre. 

That would be Ian O'Malley. Who I am about 95% sure I went to high school with.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, zorak said:

Josh:  "I turned into a fucking 12 year old little boy in this house."  Yep.

I'm very sorry. But I simply cannot go along with that. Anyone who agrees with this statement is being --- IMHO ---- extremely condescending towards this guy.

It's pretty clear to me that even in his wildest dreams, he has never gotten anywhere near 10 years old. Probably most accurate to peg him around 6 or 7. He is a complete child and the only thing about him that might turn out to be interesting is to project his current behavior onto a man aged 50 or 60. Seriously, what kind of life will this goof have? How will he ever find a lady to marry him? He will have to make a list of all the Long Term Care facilities in his state and then go visit all of them and come out with a small band and a sparkly costume and sing a little song that begins with, "Hello! I'm a Josh. Oh Gosh. Have you seen me on Big Brother?  If you have, then you know there is just no other than Josh. I'm a looking for a lady to marry. One who will do all the cooking and the cleaning. I don't mind if she has a job. She can work up to 60 hours per week.

The reason he will sing this song is because that is what a famous Big Brother celebrity does. Get it? (Don't worry. Neither does anyone else!)

So, there you go ladies. Just line up here and sign your name to this list and I will notify the lucky winners by mail. Oh, by the way, didn't I tell you that I have started the Jespicopalian Church and members can each have up to 40 wives. That is one wife for every year that Moses wandered in the desert. But this is your one and only chance for a great opportoonutty. You can marry the one and only Josharoonie. What choo waiting for ladies? I have a brain don't choo know and I'm intelligent and clever and to top it all off, I am a hooman bean too!

Edited by MissBluxom
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Is Josh allowed to play in the next HOH? 

No, he can't participate in the HOH that takes place when four are left. So he'd better hope he wins POV. Ideal situation would be for Kevin or Christmas to win HOH and Josh to win POV. That way Josh would be the only voter and Paul will be on the block, so Josh could boot Paul. However, I'll be surprised if anyone but Paul wins the HOH.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Christmas will look awful with all those tattoos when she's old fat and wrinkled.  

That (the tattoos) was my first turn off of her when she entered the house. All the other turn offs started when she began speaking. Especially, when she would insert herself other people arguments and fights. STFU Christmas!

• Love 5

Have to laugh. Alex spoke very briefly to Kevin last night and told him to remember his dates.

paul immediately runs to kevin to ask what Alex said. Kevin tells him. He tells kevin Alex is lying and there are no more competitions with dates,

then Paul runs to Xmas and Josh and says Alex is trying to help kevin win HOH. We must watch Kevin. Josh must attack kevin after eviction.

josh and Christmas babysit kevin. Christmas helps Kevin's sore arm.

Then paul and Christmas spend time with kevin in his room.

Kevin says how nice that they decided to visit him again.! ? 

they are so frickin scared of kevin it is ridiculous!

• Love 16

I've always wondered about the Have Not room. When was it determined how many blankets they could use as mattress' on the spikey beds. Since now it's just a normal bed, compared to previous years (bummer cars, airplane seats) they've gotten off easy.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, wings707 said:

We discussed Paul's asexuality a page or so back.  It is glaring.  

Actually I don't think Paul is asexual or anything like that. I remember when he was HoH his mom wrote in her letter"no banging in the house". I also remember when they were talking about Jess and Cody having sex in the house Paul said something like "when you get out of the house people will say to your parents 'so your kid was the one who was having sex on national TV?' " and it seemed like it would be something terrible for him. I think Paul respects his parents and he doesn't want to make them uncomfortable. Let's not forget he is Armenian and they surely have other beliefs and lines that should not be crossed. In fact I admire Paul for this respect he shows to his family. I never considered it normal that people would have sex on national TV. I may be too old or old fashioned but some things should remain private.

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Have to laugh. Alex spoke very briefly to Kevin last night and told him to remember his dates.

paul immediately runs to kevin to ask what Alex said. Kevin tells him. He tells kevin Alex is lying and there are no more competitions with dates,

then Paul runs to Xmas and Josh and says Alex is trying to help kevin win HOH. We must watch Kevin. Josh must attack kevin after eviction.

josh and Christmas babysit kevin. Christmas helps Kevin's sore arm.

Then paul and Christmas spend time with kevin in his room.

Kevin says how nice that they decided to visit him again.! ? 

they are so frickin scared of kevin it is ridiculous!

These two are insufferable and inhumane.  They will be unable to brush this off as "it's a game."  Christmas will be devastated and Paul will struggle to rise above the criticism and appear he doesn't care.  He will.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, backformore said:

yeah, I see it.  They lie in bed together, whispering and touching. That looks somewhat sexual/romantic.  

BUT - Paul is talking about the game, and asking for a back rub.   Christmas is rubbing and caressing him, stroking his hair.    She's looking at him, while he's looking  at the ceiling, or turned the other way.  

It's kind of funny to see all the mostly one sided showmances going on this season. Mark was more into Elena than she ever was in him, Matt treated Raven like a buddy he'd hang around, just with the sexual benefits, and now Christmas might be using Paul as a rebound guy while he has shown no interest in her whatsoever. Who knew that Jess and Cody would be the only true showmance of this season? 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's kind of funny to see all the mostly one sided showmances going on this season. Mark was more into Elena than she ever was in him, Matt treated Raven like a buddy he'd hang around, just with the sexual benefits, and now Christmas might be using Paul as a rebound guy while he has shown no interest in her whatsoever. Who knew that Jess and Cody would be the only true showmance of this season? 

I don't know, Elena seemed genuinely happy to see Mark at jury.  Course, maybe she was just tired of seeing Cody all the time.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

I don't know, Elena seemed genuinely happy to see Mark at jury.  Course, maybe she was just tired of seeing Cody all the time.

I don't think it's a case of Elena not liking Mark as a person. I just don't think her romantic feelings for Mark were very strong. Maybe she's just a realistic person, though, which is why she never promised anything other than one date outside of the house. It's just that she tried to turn him down several times and tried to get him to pull back with his clinginess, so it seemed like she wasn't interested in him all that much. However, she does seem to like him as a person, so they probably will stay in touch after all this, even if their first date doesn't go very well.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, willgracefan said:

I've always wondered about the Have Not room. When was it determined how many blankets they could use as mattress' on the spikey beds. Since now it's just a normal bed, compared to previous years (bummer cars, airplane seats) they've gotten off easy.

I want to know where they got all those pillows! I think the blankets came off the beds. But there's a ridiculous amount of pillows is that room. 

BB really failed on that room this year.  I mean there's no way they could let them sleep on just the spikes alone  so the HGs probably started adding cushioning gradually to see what they could get away with and BB probably just gave up.  They should really quit with the beds that could screw up a person's back.  One year they just had flat surfaces that were like a ramp and one girl (ashley?) messed up her back massively from sleeping on it.  So much that she was allowed to sleep in the HOH bed during her have not period.

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Elena is a phony. Wouldn't surprise me if she was playing up her affection for Mark in jury because the cameras were on.

I think elena missed having someone chase after her. She was probably over Mark again in a couple days. 

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

No, he can't participate in the HOH that takes place when four are left. So he'd better hope he wins POV. Ideal situation would be for Kevin or Christmas to win HOH and Josh to win POV. That way Josh would be the only voter and Paul will be on the block, so Josh could boot Paul. However, I'll be surprised if anyone but Paul wins the HOH.

F4 veto is usually the days comp. 98% chance Paul wins that too. 

I'm afraid the rest of the season is going to be very anticlimactic. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Christmas will look awful with all those tattoos when she's old fat and wrinkled.  

one of my friends works in a VA hospital.  she saw a lot of tattoos in aging patients and said it's not pretty.  I don't get tattoos, still.  Maybe I can understand a small one that has significance in an inconspicuous place, but these sleeves and full chest and neck tattoos mystify me.  it has to limit opportunities.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, watch2much said:

Well, if respect is using vulgar language and mercilessly inciting people to mob attack others,  then I question what kind of parents they were.  If it were my son, I'd be ashamed of him.

If I incited people the way Paul has, my friends would fly in, forcibly remove me -after making me apologize*- then sit me down and let me have it. 

*We are Wisconsinites. 

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Cutty said:

F4 veto is usually the days comp. 98% chance Paul wins that too. 

I'm afraid the rest of the season is going to be very anticlimactic. 

Do you think that when Paul wins final 4 HOH and veto, he'll have Christmas and Kevin on the block? I wouldn't be totally shocked if he made the final nominations Christmas and Josh so he could take Kevin to final 2.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Do you think that when Paul wins final 4 HOH and veto, he'll have Christmas and Kevin on the block? I wouldn't be totally shocked if he made the final nominations Christmas and Josh so he could take Kevin to final 2.

I think he will go forward as planned; Josh and Christmas with him in F3.  He is too focused on the jury to lose Josh and Christmas' votes. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

I would just love for them to be able to see some of the real stuff going on in the house that they seemed to have been unaware of, see some of the lies and crap people spewed, and see who was actually on their side and not stabbing them in the back.   And I would really love to see how that footage would sway the votes!

In BB3, every evicted HG voted for the winner and they were all able to watch the entire show before doing so, so they have done this before. I'm not sure where I stand on if I'd want the jury to see everything before voting. It would be a completely different game tbh. And would likely make people even more scared than they are now to make any moves.

11 hours ago, Cutty said:

The fact that she doesn't have a car and Paul comes from money is irrelevant. This is a gameshow not a charity.

I agree, but I also see why Alex is upset that Paul comes from money and already won $50k. I would be, too. But I would've been pissed that his ass was there again from day 1 so!

11 hours ago, Cutty said:

Paul steamrolling the house isn't why he's unpopular. It's the tactics he's used. The herd mentality. The bullying. Started all the way back when Dominique was evicted. 

Exactly. People love Derrick (unfortunately for me lol) and he steamrolled more than Paul has.

11 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I watched Alex's hula hoop venting session from last night. And in all honesty I don't think she wants Paul to win as she thinks he didn't really do much. She's going to vote for him because she knows that's what his "fans" want and she doesn't want to disappoint them. 

Thats just the impression I got cuz she kept being like don't worry I'm still going to vote for him. Like she just wants to make sure his fans know so she doesn't get hate. 

I agree with this. I think Paul's status as a popular (allegedly) vet is why a lot of these people stuck to him like glue.

11 hours ago, zorak said:

Josh:  "I turned into a fucking 12 year old little boy in this house."  Yep.

I appreciate that he has at least some self-awareness.

10 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Paul bashes people left and right, so surely he can take some bashing from whoever is bashing him.

LOL LMAO ROFL etc.

10 hours ago, TimWil said:

I'm pretty sure the sole reason Jessica is rooting for Josh is because he really did intend to target Elena and not her.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that he's actually voiced intentions to get Paul out/has shown that he sees what Paul's doing. That's enough in this shitty season!

35 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I'm conflicted. I think ultimately Paul wants Kevin in F2 with him, he has said as much, but he also has this weird thing about not taking someone he finds undeserving. It's why he picked Nicole over James. The fact that he did that last season and lost is why I have been expecting him to take Kevin this season, but he seems pretty adamant that he's going to take Josh and Christmas. I think if he'd let himself see that Josh is done with him and not the mindless puppet of Paul that Paul thinks he is, he'd cut Josh in a heartbeat and keep Kevin, but for some reason Paul seems blind to just how onto him Josh is.

28 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Interesting that CBS hasn't put a scrolling bar on the feeds informing people that feeds will be blocked later today until Wednesday night.  Usually they give a heads up, right?

Yea, they usually put it up on the feeds. I do believe we'll get some feeds today though, so maybe they'll put the scroll up later.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, they usually put it up on the feeds. I do believe we'll get some feeds today though, so maybe they'll put the scroll up later.

I wonder if it will be full blown surprise eviction - ala yucky beard guy leaving barefoot - or if they will be put in HOH lockdown and get an idea that something is up. 

25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm conflicted. I think ultimately Paul wants Kevin in F2 with him, he has said as much, but he also has this weird thing about not taking someone he finds undeserving. It's why he picked Nicole over James. The fact that he did that last season and lost is why I have been expecting him to take Kevin this season, but he seems pretty adamant that he's going to take Josh and Christmas. I think if he'd let himself see that Josh is done with him and not the mindless puppet of Paul that Paul thinks he is, he'd cut Josh in a heartbeat and keep Kevin, but for some reason Paul seems blind to just how onto him Josh is.

Paul will take to F2 whoever he thinks he can beat.  He won't care if that person is "deserving"  or not.  

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, backformore said:

Paul will take to F2 whoever he thinks he can beat.  He won't care if that person is "deserving"  or not.  

I agree but there is one caveat.  Kevin is a sure vote for him so I am not convinced he wants to take him out of the voting pool.  

I don't think he took nicole last season because he thought she was deserving.  I think he thought James had too many friends on jury and Nicole would be easy to beat because she hung out in bed all season with Cory.  Paul really should have won against either of them. 

• Love 9

Alex will be thrilled when they call for an HOH lock down.  She wants to get out of there ASAP.  As of now they are expecting a DE on Thursday. 

I sure hate to think of her being happy about anything though.  lol

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I don't think he took nicole last season because he thought she was deserving.  I think he thought James had too many friends on jury and Nicole would be easy to beat because she hung out in bed all season with Cory.  Paul really should have won against either of them. 

Maybe but he really didn't like James. He voiced his disdain for him on the feeds rather often.

Paul thought he had the win in the bag against either one. He still hasn't gotten over Davonne voting for Nicole.

Edited by Cutty
words
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Maybe but he really didn't like James. He voiced his disdain for him on the feeds rather often.

There was nothing to like about James but he would have won, too.  

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There was nothing to like about James but he would have won, too.  

I don't think so. Pretty sure the jury members all said Paul would've won over James. No one respected James' game.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

Ok what is going on today?  Alex eviction and HOH comp and veto comp, too?  

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I don't think so. Pretty sure the jury members all said Paul would've won over James. No one respected James' game.

Thanks.  I didn't remember that.  James was lame, to be sure. 

11 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

Is Josh allowed to play in the next HOH? 

Nope.  The only back-to-back HoH opportunity is F4 HoH getting to play for F3 HoH as well - because everybody competes in the three-part F3 HoH.

16 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

In fact Paul seems totally asexual. He engages in locker room talk but that's it. 

16 hours ago, wings707 said:

We discussed Paul's asexuality a page or so back.  It is glaring.  

IMHO it isn't that Paul is asexual.  It's just that his look and style tend to not be very attractive except to the goth chicklets (the straight ones, anyway), and most of them grow out of the phase before attaining BB's legal-drinking age threshold - so for Paul, the BB House will probably never be an extremely stimulating environment in a sexual sense.  Paul will just have to wait until the season's over, and he and his band are back home playing the 18-and-up shows again....  :>

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

In BB3, every evicted HG voted for the winner and they were all able to watch the entire show before doing so, so they have done this before. I'm not sure where I stand on if I'd want the jury to see everything before voting. It would be a completely different game tbh. And would likely make people even more scared than they are now to make any moves.

BB4 was was the inaugural season of the Jury sequester, for precisely this reason.  After it had been so clearly demonstrated (a la BB3 Danielle) that exposure of "honest" DRs could cost one the game, Production was scared shitless they'd end up with a season full of watered-down milquetoast DRs because HGs would be afraid of pissing off Jurors.

31 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Paul vehemently voiced his opinion multiple times about James having done nothing strategy-wise to "deserve" a trip to F2.  Much of it may have been cover - Paul may have thought (not without historical justification) a male noob HG would have better winning odds against a female vet than a male vet - but the whole "deserve" thing was what Paul chose to vocalize.

• Love 4

I wonder if Paul Manson's real hold in the housemates hasn't been their dread of dealing with him face-to-face after displeasing him.On finale night that's not going to an issue. It makes me suspect that, even if he wins, it's certainly not going to be a clean sweep.

Is there anyone left who is truly devoted to him, other than X "Squeaky Fromme" mas?  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

He probably said nicole deserved it more just to make himself for likable to the jury.  I guess she did win some comps when she needed to at the end, so that's a little more than james did. 

Funny you should mention that.  One of Paul's primary reasons for criticizing James as "undeserving" in BB18 was James's penchant for throwing comps; this year, however, Paul has been one of the comp-throwing kings of the season.  Reckon Paul's perception on comp-throwers being "undeserving" has been a bit -ah- modified...?  :)

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 24
9 hours ago, himela said:

I think Paul respects his parents and he doesn't want to make them uncomfortable. Let's not forget he is Armenian and they surely have other beliefs and lines that should not be crossed. In fact I admire Paul for this respect he shows to his family. I never considered it normal that people would have sex on national TV. I may be too old or old fashioned but some things should remain private.

Well, if Paul doesn't want to make his parents uncomfortable, he probably  shouldn't have been telling the other house guests how he became sexually active at the age of 15, how he was banging some girl in the bathroom at someone's house while her father was there, how he fingered a girl who sat next to him in his Spanish class in high school during class while the class was watching a movie, and who knows what other stories I might have missed.  Yes, it's true that he hasn't had sex in the house, but for someone who thinks his mom is going to kill him because his BB comic said he was a potty mouth, you'd think he'd be equally concerned with what his mom would think about him talking about his sexual exploits in what is essentially a very public setting.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I wonder if Paul Manson's real hold in the housemates hasn't been their dread of dealing with him face-to-face after displeasing him.On finale night that's not going to an issue. It makes me suspect that, even if he wins, it's certainly not going to be a clean sweep.

Is there anyone left who is truly devoted to him, other than X "Squeaky Fromme" mas?  

Jurors usually settle into voting, often begrudgingly, for the one who played to get to the end vs the goat.  Everyone is Paul's goat. 

I actually loved james, he was quirky and didn't have a mean bone in his body. Always thought Natalie was using him and that he really fell hard for her. Who knows the truth?

apparently, he has been volunteering a lot to help hurricane Harvey victims. Uploading a lot of rescue pictures and pictures of the devastation. Big meech trolled his account and said who cares about all of that. Lots of tweets crushed her on it.

i wish he or victor had been on this season instead of Paul.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Jurors usually settle into voting, often begrudgingly, for the one who played to get to the end vs the goat.  Everyone is Paul's goat. 

Usually, yes, but if there is a finalist who went beyond what they feel was necessary, they give it to I̶a̶n̶  the perceived goat. 

• Love 2

Paul has a little bit of a stronger case with Kevin over Josh.  

Kevin didn't win any comps all season,  has been pretty clueless about everything and only did what Paul told him to do - Kevin has no game.  

Josh did win when Paul told him to -  Paul will take all credit for those wins and controlling  Josh to put up exactly who Paul wanted.    

Paul won't take Christmas  because she has the I was sooo strong and I made it all the way through and competed after having surgery blah blah blah.

I would predict that he takes Josh out at 4 - Since the first round of the Final HOH is an endurance challenge, and knowing that Christmas wouldn't be able to do a endurance comp and Kevin has sucked at endurance comps - it's pretty much a guaranteed win round 1 to paul.

I don't see Paul not winning this - unless something exciting happens at final three but at this point I have NO expectations that anything good is coming at the end of this season, other than it's over.

Edited by Boilergal
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Paul thought he had the win in the bag against either one. He still hasn't gotten over Davonne voting for Nicole.

Which brings to mind his scene on Bold and Beautiful

10 minutes ago, Boilergal said:

I would predict that he takes Josh out at 4 - Since the first round of the Final HOH is an endurance challenge, and knowing that Christmas wouldn't be able to do a endurance comp and Kevin has sucked at endurance comps - it's pretty much a guaranteed win round 1 to paul.

Good point.  I have not given a lot of thought to how this will shake out because I am sick of them all.  This makes total sense. 

I would love to see a reunion show maybe a month after the last show . By that time house guests will have been home, talked to people who saw the show, read some of the boards . They have a real feel for how they were seen and perceived and it would be interesting to hear what they had to say for themselves .

• Love 22
Just now, Skycatcher said:

I would love to see a reunion show maybe a month after the last show . By that time house guests will have been home, talked to people who saw the show, read some of the boards . They have a real feel for how they were seen and perceived and it would be interesting to hear what they had to say for themselves .

Oh yes.  I would love that too!  

• Love 2