Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Josh and Christmas keep saying they will be straight forward with her. Tell her she's too good of a competitor. Paul is basically Saying he needs to blame someone else for telling her he can't vote for her. 

1. Josh would be mad and he'll lose his vote

2. Christmas would go up and he'd lose her vote

josh is so over Paul. 

Josh says he's not ok with Paul using him as an excuse but Paul can do what he wants. 

Christmas is ripping into him for not committing. 

• Love 3

Christmas says they all need to take some heat for this decision.  It's funny that she thinks they all need to take the heat this week but was perfectly content for Paul to not take any of it for Jason's eviction.

Christmas says she needs for Josh to be a stone cold motherfucker about what he's going to tell Alex.  Josh says he can't promise her that.

• Love 1

With the exception of cody no one has had a single glimpse of having some balls this season. Paul should have told everyone to kill them selves after cody left and this shit show could have been over long ago. 

I swear if i see any more vets come back i will skip a season unless its an all vets season. 

Bringing back someone who just won 50k then giving them 3 weeks safety (who else was america going to vote for since they didn't know anyone else yet?) way to ruin a season dumbasses 

• Love 5

Christmas says Josh needs to be cognizant of what he tells Alex and that he doesn't make promises that he can't keep.  Paul says they can't throw each other under the bus.  He says Josh needs to keep acting like he wants to get Paul out.

Christmas says there's no telling what would happen if the jury knows about their trio.  But really, if two of the three of them go to the end with each other, why would it matter if the jury knows?  They'll hate both people in that situation but they'll still have to vote for one of them anyway.

Christmas:  "I will rape his (Kevin's) soul with my words."  This comment was made after she was talking about Kevin's comments about banging Christmas in the jury house.

Christmas apologizing to Josh for getting a little aggressive with him. 

Christmas:  "Sometimes you don't listen to me when I coddle you."  Yes, keep justifying that psycho behavior.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul says Josh was a big meatball with pots and pans.  Josh says nobody seemed to understand the meatball thing this summer.  He says Mark was the meatball, not him.

To paraphrase Nietzsche: "He who fights with meatballs might take care lest he thereby become a meatball. And if you gaze for long into a meatball, the meatball gazes also into you."

• Love 19

Paul is still trying to make Christmas and Josh seem like the bad guys to Alex in this situation.  He says once he tells Alex he's not using the veto she'll want to know if she has his vote.  He says she'll have to talk to Christmas and Josh.  They will both tell her that they are not going to vote to keep her and Paul will act like there's nothing he can do to save her.

Josh left the room and Christmas said Josh's vote to evict Kevin makes her really uncomfortable.

Paul to Christmas:  "But do you see why I say I can't win?"  Paul still trying to keep that lie alive.  Christmas says if the jury knew what Paul's actual play was, they would vote for him to win.  Paul says he has had it in his head all season that he can't win.  Christmas says she didn't think it was possible for her to make top 3 but because of Paul and Josh, she's here.  How can she talk about making top 3 before it happens but then criticize Alex's arrogance for asking how many tickets they get to bring people to the finale if they are in the top 3.

• Love 4

So after Alex leaves we need Christmas to win hoh and josh veto correct? Then josh can vote out Paul. I thought a josh hoh and veto might work too much then he has to convince Christmas to vote out Paul. And that ain't happening. 

• Love 1

Christmas says the entire jury respected Paul's game even though he blew up on him.

Christmas thinks Matt is going to call people out in jury.  She says he was a yes man while he was in the BB house but that he won't be that way in the jury house.  Riiiiiight.

Paul bitching about his BB comic. 

Paul:  "Pottymouth?  What the fuck?  Do I really curse that much?"  How can he bitch about being called a pottymouth and then drop an F bomb in the next breath?

• Love 8

Watching BBAD & Josh is over Paul & Christmas. He says that Christmas got played even though Josh has been onto Paul's game for a few weeks. Josh also believes that Paul told Kevin to throw the veto.  If Josh has the opportunity he will vote out Paul. Please let this happen! Not even a Josh fan but am dying to have Paul's game blown up. And out of everyone left, Josh is the only one I'd like to see win. 

• Love 6

Christmas is planning on starting the attack on Kevin first.  She says she'll call him out for being an old man pervert.  She claims Kevin won't be able to think straight and then Josh can start in on him.

Christmas tells Paul that he has to put Christmas up beside Kevin because his ego will shatter when she stays over him. 

3 hours ago, zorak said:

But now the question is how will he try to play this so he can leave Alex on the block without her getting pissed at him?

As I had thought yesterday, he will tell her he won't use the veto not to get more blood on his hands by having to nominate Xmas, he will reassure Alex that both Xmas and Paul will vote to evict Kevin, Xmas will go on with the plan to evict Alex and in the last minute he will vote to save Alex, force a tie and let Josh do the dirty work voting out Akex. Then Paul has Alex's jury vote secured. He will be exposed to Xmas and Josh but he would not care cause he can win every competition from now on.

• Love 1

Christmas and Paul are trying to convince Josh to engage in a huge fight with Kevin, so that Christmas can pile on too.  She wants to make him so upset that he cannot think straight, and that his face will turn bright red.  She is planning on calling Kevin all sorts of names and hurling insults at him.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE SICK PEOPLE????  How can they sit there and literally delight in setting up this plan to attack Kevin and upset him so much that he has a physical reaction?  Seriously, you have to be all kinds of cruel and twisted to do that.  They are pushing Josh to start something with Kevin.  Josh starts to hesitate about it for 2 minutes, and then he acts like an obedient puppy, laughing and joining in on what he is going to say to Kevin.

Oh, how I wish this were a season when the audience could vote for who to evict.   I could not possibly cast enough votes for those two witches, Alex and Christmas, and Paul.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 19

Paul:  "Potty mouth?  My mom's going to kill me."  I guess his mom's not watching the live feeds if Paul thinks his BB comic is what will make his mom think he's been cursing up a storm.

Christmas says she would grab Paul by his nuts and tie him to the corner when he asked what they would do if he just got up and said he was going to walk out of the game.

Now Christmas, Paul, and Josh are being all self congratulatory about how they got this far and everyone else played themselves.  I really need for Kevin to do the one thing that Christmas and Paul swear won't happen:  win HOH.  It's pretty much the only way that the tacky trio will not be final 3.

Now they're discussing everyone's portrayal in their BB comic.  They say that Alex seemed like a superhero.  Now they're talking about how Cody's seemed that way, too.  Christmas wants to know if the comics are always accurate about how people are. 

Apparently Jessica got a happy looking BB comic.  Ha!  I sense a pattern here (well, Alex getting a good BB comic might be the exception).

• Love 3

These people make me sick.

why are they getting such joy out of hurting kevin? He hasn't done a damn thing to any of them.

they must really think the fans hate Kevin.

This, to be honest, is the main reason I want Kevin to be AFP. To realize on finale night that they spent weeks shunning and emotionally torturing someone who is America's fan favorite would completely devastate them.

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christmas is planning on starting the attack on Kevin first.  She says she'll call him out for being an old man pervert.  She claims Kevin won't be able to think straight and then Josh can start in on him.

Christmas tells Paul that he has to put Christmas up beside Kevin because his ego will shatter when she stays over him. 

Halloween, not Christmas. She's downright scary! 

• Love 7

Paul on what people are saying on his Twitter:  "Fuck friendship!  Fuck Trejo!"  Paul says for sure he's getting death threats on his Twitter right now.

Christmas is talking about what will happen if she comes back next year.  I pray it will not happen!

• Love 4

Man, talk about torture! Little Eddie Munster and Miss Irresistible To All Men are really giving poor Josh the Chinese water torture. I don't get the feeds, so I don't know, but I hope they let the poor guy get some sleep at some point last night. They're just wearing him down something awful. Miss Irresistible waffles between Snow White and the Wicked Witch of the North at the drop of a hat. Geez, I really, really dislike these people. I swear my blood pressure goes sky high watching these bullying assholes. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, zorak said:

Paul says Alex hangs out in the living room when everyone does their DRs because she can hear what they're saying.

I think people in the next county can hear Josh's DRs. He yells at the top of his lungs. 

• Love 13

Even though I know that Paul, Christmas and Josh have some sort of backwards "game reason" for starting a huge fight with Kevin (which I am absolutely dreading and praying they don't go through with), I feel like they also want to do it because they know that feisty Kevin (the one who threatened to bonk Josh with a broken bottle or glass a few weeks ago, when Josh got in his face) will come out and start yelling at them too.  They want him to get mean and nasty, and to look as bad as possible.  That way they can feel justified and vindicated for all of their treatment towards him.  They can say "See?  I told you he was terrible!"

The sad thing is that Kevin has no one left in the game who would side with him, or tell them to back off.  There is no one left who has a heart other than Josh, and I DO think that Josh is having second thoughts about the big Kevin fight, but he can't betray Christmas... and Christmas wants the fight.  Josh doesn't really, deep down, want to upset Kevin so much that he has a physical reaction, but he gets misted by Paul and Christmas and can't say no.

Just say no, Josh,  Don't buy into their sick plan to cause a big verbal brawl with Kevin.  It could backfire in some unexpected way that no one wants.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, burgerbitz said:

I think people in the next county can hear Josh's DRs. He yells at the top of his lungs. 

The really ridiculous thing is that Paul and Josh both admitted that they are super loud in their DR sessions.  Josh says he can hear Paul when he walks by the DR when Paul is in there.  So why would you continue to be loud knowing that you can be heard and then complain that Alex sits near the DR with the intention of hearing what you're saying in there?

• Love 3

Alex and Christmas are, once again, analyzing Kevin to Josh, and why Kevin is doing things like suddenly talking to Alex, or cleaning, washing dishes, etc.  Alex said he never wanted to talk to her before, but now he does and she doesn't understand it when it won't help his game.

(Um... Alex, maybe you don't understand this, but when someone feels alone in the game and like they have no one to talk to, they will reach out and try to talk to anyone -- even people who they don't get along with.)

Alex said something about "...he knows I hate him..."

Josh told her that "hate" is a strong word.  Alex changed it to say that she hates what Kevin has shown her of himself in the game (meaning all of the stuff that she has incorrectly assumed about him??), but that outside of the game she doesn't hate anyone.

Christmas said something along the lines of "We don't know him."

(Um, Christmas Joy, sweetums, you could actually take more time to get to know him instead of making assumptions, jumping to conclusions, mocking, shunning, bashing and gossiping behind Kevin's back, and leaving him out of your Cool Kids Club.  If you could tear yourself away from Paul for a while, you might get to know Kevin better!)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Christmas and Paul are trying to convince Josh to engage in a huge fight with Kevin, so that Christmas can pile on too.  She wants to make him so upset that he cannot think straight, and that his face will turn bright red.  She is planning on calling Kevin all sorts of names and hurling insults at him.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE SICK PEOPLE????  How can they sit there and literally delight in setting up this plan to attack Kevin and upset him so much that he has a physical reaction?  Seriously, you have to be all kinds of cruel and twisted to do that.  They are pushing Josh to start something with Kevin.  Josh starts to hesitate about it for 2 minutes, and then he acts like an obedient puppy, laughing and joining in on what he is going to say to Kevin.

If Xmas and Josh attack Kevin, then at F2, Kevin is one more person who will remember who treated him badly, and vote for Paul to win.  That is Paul's plan every step of the way.   He knows something about human nature - if someone says something ugly to your face, that experience echoes in your brain, and you're not going to let it go so easily.  

Why can't they just vote someone out - have a target - without first trying to make that person feel like shit?  Why bring verbal abuse into play?  it doesn't help your game.  (it helps Paul's game)

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3

Josh told the camera that he is going to tell Alex what's going on.  We'll see.  Then he went into Kevin's room to talk to him.  He is trying to get Kevin to admit that he threw the Veto comp.  He is trying to catch Kevin in some sort of lie, or get him to reveal a secret alliance with Paul, I guess.

Kevin is insisting he tried and did not throw the comp.  He says he couldn't see colors.  Josh is half-laughing, but he doesn't seem to believe him.

I feel like Josh wants to open up the lines of communication with Kevin, but he can't trust Kevin to keep quiet about certain things or tell him the truth about other things.

Now Josh is saying that he has grown attached to Kevin, Alex and Christmas (Kevin noticed that Josh seemed a little down and wondered if he didn't like the HOH room).

Now Kevin and Josh are talking to the camera (and to Kevin's family) together.  Kevin is explaining how he couldn't see the colors.  Josh is laughing.  Kevin is telling his family that they will be embarrassed.

Kevin is telling the camera/his family that he misses his pal (Jason) who left the house.  But he is going to visit Jason and see a rodeo for the first time.  And Kevin is excitedly talking about going to Paul's Halloween party, and to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal.

Kevin and Josh are laughing about Kevin learning to use the dishwasher.  Josh tells the camera that Kevin doesn't like to cook.  Kevin admits he never cooks,  He proudly says that he is going to cook bacon and eggs by himself tomorrow.  Josh is laughing.

They are cute together -- Josh and Kevin.  I really, really hope this huge fight that Christmas wants does not happen, and that Josh doesn't give in and participate in it.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Paul says Alex hangs out in the living room when everyone does their DRs because she can hear what they're saying.

1 hour ago, zorak said:

The really ridiculous thing is that Paul and Josh both admitted that they are super loud in their DR sessions.  Josh says he can hear Paul when he walks by the DR when Paul is in there.  So why would you continue to be loud knowing that you can be heard and then complain that Alex sits near the DR with the intention of hearing what you're saying in there?

Hmmm interesting. I remember someone saying on BBAD that they could hear what Paul (IIRC) was saying in the DR. Soooo, does that mean that on eviction night when they're all sitting in the living room that they can hear how everyone votes? Kinda seems like it. 

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so happy that it's looking like Paul won't use the veto on Alex. It's just so perfect that it's Paul who has the veto and could save her but won't. And if it turns out that she could've won it herself but threw it to him instead? OMG, I will die of happiness. 

It seems like Josh is having an awakening and is trying to figure out some way to get rid of Paul. I can't think of anything more delicious than Paul getting to F2 again and losing again. If Josh can figure this out somehow and make that happen... he would be the greatest player of all time in my book. (This is the second season I've ever watched, so it's a small book. But it still would be epic. Lol)

• Love 5
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

How is Alex not diabetic and not weight 399 pounds from drinking 2 liters of Coke daily. 

A super fast metabolism and good genes? I mean, I don't drink 2 liters of Coke a day though I probably have in the past because caffeine is caffeine and there may have been some Crown Royal involved but some of us can get away with it. I'm sure it'll all catch up in the end. In the meantime, why deny yourself the good stuff when you're young and your body can take it because eventually, most people are going to be on some sort of restricted diet when they get older and you don't want to sit around at 90 talking about how you regret not eating that $28 giant burger monstrosity when you had the chance.

What? I like food. And I probably would regret not trying a $28 giant burger monstrosity. Mmm, burgers. 

ETA: I may have missed discussion on this before (sorry, y'all, I scanned in order to catch up). Has anyone else noticed that Raven's GoFundMe received a legit $100 donation and then was no longer accepting donations as soon as she was evicted from the house? Heh. No one cares about you once you get into the jury house. Not even your grifter mom, I guess.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

Christmas saying she's gonna go off on Kevin and call him out for being an old man pervert.

She is such a bitch. 

I can't even count the number of times I've seen her climb into the bed that Kevin was already in, unprovoked, and practically dry-hump him. She is a fucking heinous piece of work. 

• Love 15

Just for fun I came up with some predictions for the house guests after they leave the house. These are the ones I've come up with:

Jason is found headfirst up Ole's ass. 

Xmas is addicted to junk food and writes a book called "Fat Ass".

Josh opens a meatball restaurant and the highlight of the evening is him running through the restaurant banging pans.

Raven starts another FOR profit charity, but instead of gastroparesis, it will be to raise money for waterproof mascara.

Paul works for the CIA to teach brainwashing techniques.

Alex enters food eating contests. 

That's all I've some up with so far. Maybe you guys can add to or come up with better ideas. I may add more of my own later if I can think of any. ;-)

Speaking of Raven, why does Matt call her Gypsy? There are a lot of gypsies in WV. Could she be one???

• Love 8
4 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

Alex and Christmas are, once again, analyzing Kevin to Josh, and why Kevin is doing things like suddenly talking to Alex, or cleaning, washing dishes, etc.  Alex said he never wanted to talk to her before, but now he does and she doesn't understand it when it won't help his game.

(Um... Alex, maybe you don't understand this, but when someone feels alone in the game and like they have no one to talk to, they will reach out and try to talk to anyone -- even people who they don't get along with.)

Alex said something about "...he knows I hate him..."

Josh told her that "hate" is a strong word.  Alex changed it to say that she hates what Kevin has shown her of himself in the game (meaning all of the stuff that she has incorrectly assumed about him??), but that outside of the game she doesn't hate anyone.

This is why I have the most hope for Josh. He doesn't always do the right thing and he's crossed the line many times this summer in terms of bullying/harassment but he also does have a conscience and is able to reflect on himself and often does think "Wow what I did was not cool." When he grows up and becomes more mature and less susceptible to the kind of manipulation from Paul and Xmas he'll be a great kid.

• Love 14

If there's been a secondary storyline to Paul's mentalist show of the damned this season, it's Josh's maturity arc, going from a pot-banging three-year-old to a more thoughtful albeit severely peer-pressured fifteen-year-old. Twelve years in twelve weeks!

Tertiary storyline, I guess, is how Alex and Christmas devolved from early favorites to the very worst of mean girls. And then a few layers down is Everybody Hates Raven (Except Matt, But Who Cares?).

• Love 17
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Christmas is talking about what will happen if she comes back next year.  I pray it will not happen!

If that happens, I promise I won't be watching next year.  Christmas is a nasty piece of work.

6 hours ago, Cutty said:

Christmas saying she's gonna go off on Kevin and call him out for being an old man pervert.

She is such a bitch. 

Unbelievable.  Normally, I try not to judge people on TV shows like this because I know the cameras and the stress can bring out the worst in you. In this case, though, I am confident in concluding that Christmas, Paul, and Alex are truly awful human beings. 

• Love 15

Christmas is a vile person. Awful. Paul is a coward. He is stressing about the veto and wants minimal blowback on him. I hope Alex blows up everything and Paul cowers and blames the others. I do hope Alex's eyes will be open after this. How can it not be with Jason and her blindsided. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, zorak said:

I want her to see this if she googles herself. Christmas Abbott bb19 big brother 19 ---- you are a horrible horrible horrible person. 

7 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul on what people are saying on his Twitter:  "Fuck friendship!  Fuck Trejo!"  Paul says for sure he's getting death threats on his Twitter right now.

I'm afraid she will be the new Jessie. Everyone hated him and he wouldn't go away!! And unfortunately he's from iowa too. 

19 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Aaryn (bb15) is just now watching the season. All the comments are telling her to not bother watching it

I really hope at finale night, Julie tears these idiots a new one while praising Cody for at least trying to get Paul out.

Can we get a twitter campaign going for Julie to do a whole segment of clips on all the nasty shit Paul, Christmas and Alex said about other people???? Like I really want to see Christmas and Alex cry on stage and to see their reaction live on how horrible they are. 

• Love 7

Speaking of Raven, why does Matt call her Gypsy? There are a lot of gypsies in WV. Could she be one???

I know it's probably NOT the real reason, but I like to think it's after the  documentary "Mommy Dead and Dearest", where the Mom, Deedee, had Munchausens by proxy, and passed her adult daughter , GYPSY, off as a chronically ill child. They benefitted from gifts from Make-a-WIsh and other similar foundations.  

Gypsy ended up killing her mother

Edited by backformore
  • Love 6

The only one who has shown Kevin any compassion since Jason has been gone is Josh. They had a great convo earlier when josh was trying to find out if kevin threw veto.  Laughing and all.

i really hope, if kevin doesn't win, Josh does. Though this may change if he goes along with attacking kevin with Xmas.

hate Xmas and Paul even more than Alex which really says something.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

If there's been a secondary storyline to Paul's mentalist show of the damned this season, it's Josh's maturity arc, going from a pot-banging three-year-old to a more thoughtful albeit severely peer-pressured fifteen-year-old. Twelve years in twelve weeks!

Tertiary storyline, I guess, is how Alex and Christmas devolved from early favorites to the very worst of mean girls. And then a few layers down is Everybody Hates Raven (Except Matt, But Who Cares?).

I wonder if Josh would have had that maturity arc had the last two weeks not happened. Because Xmas and Paul really started ratcheting the abuse of Josh up a level. If he even so much as voiced an opinion or thought a kind thought (like last night he wanted everyone just to forget game and sit down at dinner together) they would curse at him, call him names, put him down, and (in Paul's case) slap him on the face. 

In a way actually this whole summer has been a litmus test of character. Paul's escalating abusiveness pushed people to evaluate whether they are really cut out for being in Paul's cult. It seems everyone has had their breaking point except Xmas and Alex who are still eager members and Raven who never was aware of how much Paul, Xmas and Alex ridiculed her. 

For some people (i.e. Mark and Elena) it was too much from the word go. They were flat out uncomfortable about Paul's abuse towards other HG's and made that clear, either directly (Mark, who confronted people about it openly) or indirectly (Elena, who used to walk out of the HoH room when she saw another marathon bash session was about to start). Others were uncomfortable but joined in because they wanted to fit in (Jason, Matt, Kevin). 

Josh initially was one of Paul's attack dogs. I think his breaking point was last week during the live eviction when Paul left him out to dry and picked a fake fight with him afterwards. I've noticed that he's become rather distant to Paul ever since.

• Love 15

Yes, Josh was one of Paul's attack dogs and once I know someone is capable of that sort of mindless thug behavior, I can't forget it.  I sort of hate that we can't hate Josh anymore because we hate Christmas, Paul and Alex more.  I just can't stand a grown man who is capable of trash talking, shouting at and bullying other people, and then sobbing over his own little hurt feels. Usually little boys and girls learn to try and suck it up and not throw back their heads and bawl by the time they're around four.  Anyone who cries with his head high and his mouth  wide open, like Josh does, is a self-pitying  baby who wants everyone to comfort him.

• Love 8

De-lurking here to let everyone know that this discussion has been WAY more enjoyable than watching the episodes for a very long time now. My cable provider is in a war with CBS and I realized that not seeing the actual episodes wasn't such a loss after all!

they would curse at him, call him names, put him down, and (in Paul's case) slap him on the face. 

Did I hear Paul call Josh a "fucking idiot" after he slapped him in that clip?

• Love 10