Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Jason and Alex talking alone and Jason wants her to think about a possibility of a coup happening since they both went on the block. Alex, of course, wouldn't hear of it and said they should talk to Paul. She said Paul's thing is "friendship" so they are good and Kevin will go home. 

Are you kidding me? Listen to Jason. Jason even told her not to be so arrogant and think about it.

ETA: Alex also told Jason she will use the veto to pull Jason offf, but Jason should just use the veto on himself.

Edited by Sandycat
  • Love 13

I've realized today that I'm still rooting for Jason even though he's said some despicable things. Whenever I think about the veto I keep hoping he'll win and use it on himself, so clearly he's my favorite of the remaining jerks. Once he's gone, not sure there's anyone I can tolerate except maybe Josh.

• Love 8

If Alex wins, she will take Jason off.  If Jason wins he will take her off.  They do not get what happens in that scenario.  I suppose they are so sure Kevin is the mark they are showing off loyalty to each other?  They are foolishly confident, that is for sure. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, dolphincorn said:

You guys know this better than I do: which of the older house guests are fans and which of them are recruits? The problem this season seems to be a cast full of people who don't want to play the game.

Most seasons are full of recruits, so I don't think that's really the reason why these people don't want to play the game. They just happened to (or specifically chose to) cast people who didn't have much interest in playing and had more interest in being famous or being like by America or being part of the reality tv community etc. But honestly I don't think it's just recruits that have those interests. Plenty of fans do, too.

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

It's been a lot harder to tell this season but Cameron, Ramses, jessica, Megan were some sort of fans. Kevin, Cody, matt and josh definitely not fans. Not sure about anyone else. Alex tends to talk about super early seasons so not sure if she's a fan or just binge watched during the casting process. 

Josh is a fan. He knew Ika was and she was on BB Canada. And he's talked about being a fan, I believe. Alex either sought out early seasons when she got cast or she was a fan beforehand.

1 hour ago, Michichick said:

This is where having fans instead of recruits would help. 

I don't think it would tbh. Most of the fans they've cast have, well, sucked lol. I would imagine most of the winners were actually recruits.

After listening to today's Jason/Alex talk I think I really want Alex to win veto and then take Jason off. That would be amazing. But then again Paul would 100% keep Alex from using it, so never mind, back to the 'Jason for veto' prayer circle.

Now they're talking about religion and Paul is being annoying, of course. He treats Josh like utter shit and it honestly disgusts me.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Jason and Alex talking alone and Jason wants her to think about a possibility of a coup happening since they both went on the block. Alex, of course, wouldn't hear of it and said they should talk to Paul. She said Paul's thing is "friendship" so they are good and Kevin will go home. 

Are you kidding me? Listen to Jason. Jason even told her not to be so arrogant and think about it.

Alex is so hung up on "friendship". Perhaps she should think about this a little deeper. Last year the buzzword for Paul was Friendship. This year its " gumpy". Whatever the heck that means. It is all about being gumpy And if you are gumpy, ya gotta go. Bye bye

• Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Interesting question!  It has never happened before.  I would think winning the veto would make you safe.  That is always how it has been.  

I think it protects you from been put on the block and does not protect you from eviction. So if you are on the block and have veto you are not safe from eviction. 

Actually I think Alex wants to be on the block with Kevin on eviction night so she can give a nasty speech to him On live tv and just twist the knife. She is do sure America hates him.

If she is evicted in that scenario, it would be the best moment of the season.

I can only imagine what Kevin will say in his taped goodbye message.

• Love 8

95° in Studio City currently, with smoke coming from the nearby fires. I think we're gonna be waiting a while for veto today...

I wonder if they'll do the comics comp this year; superhero-ing this cast should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Matt, I presume, will be the Cereal Killer (or possibly Fruit Loop Dingus), avidly working his way through a giant bowl while the bad guy sneaks out behind him carrying a $500K bag of loot. Alex's will have to do with scouting and wieners and possibly cat ears. Jessica will be a witch casting a hex. Cody will be a robot. Christmas will be dressed as Santa on a scooter. Jason will simply be Super Whistle-Nut. Josh's will involve pots and pans overflowing with meatballs. Not sure which angle they'd take with Raven, but it'll probably be the meanest of all the covers and I'm here for that.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Paul wants the eviction votes to be a tie and then have Christmas be the deciding vote. Of course she seems to be on board about doing this. ARE U DUMB! Hello! He wants to not vote out Jason so he looks like the good guy. WAKE UP! 

He wants to make sure there's some anti-Christmas votes in the jury. 

Paul is hedging his bets, counting hypothetical votes, trying to keep track of who bullied whom, how he predicts the votes will fall under each possibility of the final 2.   

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

I wonder if they'll do the comics comp this year; superhero-ing this cast should be like shooting fish in a barrel. Matt, I presume, will be the Cereal Killer (or possibly Fruit Loop Dingus), avidly working his way through a giant bowl while the bad guy sneaks out behind him carrying a $500K bag of loot. Alex's will have to do with scouting and wieners and possibly cat ears. Jessica will be a witch casting a hex. Cody will be a robot. Christmas will be dressed as Santa on a scooter. Jason will simply be Super Whistle-Nut. Josh's will involve pots and pans overflowing with meatballs. Not sure which angle they'd take with Raven, but it'll probably be the meanest of all the covers and I'm here for that.

All of those are so perfect and on the nose, that's exactly what they'd do.  They'd be foolish not to use those ideas.  I wonder what Mark and Elena would be? Haha.

Edited by Matteo
5 minutes ago, Matteo said:

All of those are so perfect and on the nose, that's exactly what they'd do.  They'd be a foolish not to use those ideas.  I wonder what Mark and Elena would be? Haha.

Mark's could be something about crying. Elena could be something about breaking hearts. Not sure what they would do for Ramses. Mabye some thing about cosplay?

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Her mothers health and her health!  

I've known people with MS, cancer, COPD.  lots of other disorders. They don't talk about it endlessly.  And I mean people where the disease/disability impacts their ability to function normally.  At some point, you accept it and concern yourself with other things.   

Raven identifies too closely with her "disorder." sees everything in relation to it. 

• Love 6
Just now, backformore said:

I've known people with MS, cancer, COPD.  lots of other disorders. They don't talk about it endlessly.  And I mean people where the disease/disability impacts their ability to function normally.  At some point, you accept it and concern yourself with other things.   

Raven identifies too closely with her "disorder." sees everything in relation to it. 

She does this for attention and money.  I really don't think she is concerned about it nor identifies with it.  She eats like a horse and is an active young woman.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Mark's could be something about crying. Elena could be something about breaking hearts. Not sure what they would do for Ramses. Mabye some thing about cosplay?

I had the same thought about Mark crying! Elena, I have no idea; if this were a cable show, she could be The Cocktease, but, well. Same for Kevin being The Masshole.

Ramses would almost certainly be The Cosplayer because that's about all we learned about him. Cameron could be The 12-Hour Wonder. Paul could be RasPaultin if production wanted to throw some shade on him. Which they won't.

I'm guessing Raven's might work in a "Nevermore" reference and most of the houseguests won't get it.

Edit: Mark—Hulk in a tutu. Possibly crying.

Edited by PhoneCop
Mark idea

Raven in a green (for gastroparesis, doncha know) tu-tu, streaked clown make-up, with cinnabons on her head and a big bowl of ice cream in one hand, a package of Oreos tucked under her arm, shrieking "Maaaaath-yeeeew" into a megaphone.

ETA: too much??????

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Most seasons are full of recruits, so I don't think that's really the reason why these people don't want to play the game. They just happened to (or specifically chose to) cast people who didn't have much interest in playing and had more interest in being famous or being like by America or being part of the reality tv community etc. But honestly I don't think it's just recruits that have those interests. Plenty of fans do, too.

Josh is a fan. He knew Ika was and she was on BB Canada. And he's talked about being a fan, I believe. Alex either sought out early seasons when she got cast or she was a fan beforehand.

I don't think it would tbh. Most of the fans they've cast have, well, sucked lol. I would imagine most of the winners were actually recruits.

After listening to today's Jason/Alex talk I think I really want Alex to win veto and then take Jason off. That would be amazing. But then again Paul would 100% keep Alex from using it, so never mind, back to the 'Jason for veto' prayer circle.

Now they're talking about religion and Paul is being annoying, of course. He treats Josh like utter shit and it honestly disgusts me.

Whoops. I meant Jason isn't a fan! Those darn J names.....

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Josh telling Christmas he isn't cool with Paul getting off the hook with his vote and making Christmas break the tie. Says it's all to his benefit. 

It feels so weird that Jason and josh seem to have the best instincts in this game but everyone makes them think they're big dumb dumbs. 

• Love 6

Josh is making so much sense.  Christmas wanted to tell something to Jason and Josh said no, he doesn't understand the game.   Very true. 

Oh fuck.  Josh wants to talk to Paul about this playing all sides stuff.   NO!!!  Paul will then try to get you out.  Keep this to yourself.  

• Love 4

Josh has so much of Paul's shit figured out and Christmas just talks him out of all of it. This is like Alex and Jason all over again! [Daniele Donato whine] It's so frustrating! [/Daniele Donato whine]

Seriously, what is wrong with Christmas? Like I legitimately do not understand her. She knows everything Josh is saying about Paul is true and yet she's making excuses for Paul. I can't wait until she tells Paul all of this and Paul starts wanting to target Josh. I will lol for days.

Oh, and in 'Alex is disgusting' news:

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

It would be great, if as a result of Josh and Christmas' conversation, Paul gets backdoored

Never happen.  They both love Paul [gag].  They just want to make sure the vote is unanimous and not left to Christmas to break a tie.  Not fair that one of the 3 walk away with blood when it was all of them deciding.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Didn't Julie say there was a DE this week ? If so, do the HGs know? 

Yes, Julie did say it's DE this week. The houseguests never officially find out until that night anyway, but they tend to theorize when the DEs are. Usually, they can pinpoint the first DE but they have seemed to forget or don't care about the second one. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Didn't Julie say there was a DE this week ? If so, do the HGs know? 

It is indeed a DE and no they haven't discussed it yet. I'd love to see them actually be surprised by a DE for once, but I think they'll get a heads up on Thursday.

Christmas actually said that it's a team game until F3. I just. There are literally no words.

ETA: Have they picked veto players yet?

• Love 5

@Callaphera Sorry to hear about your cat! I can sympathize. I just lost one to kidney failure and currently have one with HCM. My tip for giving a cat pills is DON'T. I refuse to give mine pills. Compounding pharmacies can compound anything into a liquid, or sometimes even transdermal gel .The liquids can be flavored with tuna, chicken, beef, etc. I could never get my large Maine Coon to take his heart meds if they were pills. Ask your vet, he or she can call it in to the compounding pharmacy for you. Good luck! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Daily Paul hate </3. 

In my alternate BB universe, the final 7 is currently Cody, Jessica, Mark, Elena, Cameron (brought back in when Megan self-evicted), Kevin, and Jason. Mark is HOH and has nominated Jason and Cameron with plans to backdoor Kevin if either one comes off the block. Of course, he's in an alliance with Cody and Jess and his ride-or-die Elena, who has been loyal to him since day one. Paul was off-loaded as the last pre-jury boot along with Jillian (1st boot), Christmas (2nd boot, forced to leave the game after learning the severity of her injury), Josh (3rd boot), Matt (4th boot), and Raven (5th boot). Alex was the first juror, Dominique the second, and Ramses the third.  

On the feeds, the remaining houseguests openly mock and make fun of Paul and his minions, much to the delight of the feedsters (think BB6 when they made fun of Eric). Everyone is cordial to each other, but still playing the game to win. There is no bullying and when someone is put on the block, they don't take it personally and, instead, jump into action to save themselves. 

Girl can dream, right?

I like your alternate BB19 universe

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Michichick said:

I've realized today that I'm still rooting for Jason even though he's said some despicable things. Whenever I think about the veto I keep hoping he'll win and use it on himself, so clearly he's my favorite of the remaining jerks. Once he's gone, not sure there's anyone I can tolerate except maybe Josh.

How sad is it that Josh is one of the least objectionable people left?

• Love 12
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

Wow.  Paul, Christmas and Josh have not tried to hide spending hours in the HOH room.   Christmas has had her head in Paul's lap on outside couch and they have been cozy in wave room for all to see.   This cannot be attributed to Paul's skill at game play!  

Well Christmas was clever enough to demonstrate this behavior on Kevin first.  LOL.

• Love 5

They've discussed the potential for another DE but none of them know when the season might end - which they discuss A LOT. So depending when they think finale is they sometimes think a DE is coming. And remember they also have no idea that there is no jury but by and sometimes they expect that to happen too 

This is from another site: "This Josh / Christmas conversation is great. Josh is spelling out how Paul is only looking out for himself and it's BS. Josh says he heard him and Xmas are now a team, and says Paul is probably now spreading that so Alex targets Josh and Xmas and not Paul. Josh says that Paul now saying he will win veto and take down Alex. Josh says this will make Alex not target Paul if she wins next HOH. Josh saying he is on to Paul's BS, every move benifits Paul alone and not Xmas and Josh. Josh saying Paul wants to throw Kevin a vote... again making it all great between Alex and Paul and hanging Xmas and Josh out to dry. Josh says we are supposed to be a team, not only helping Paul win. I'm now rooting for Josh to win this frikken game. "

According to this, it appears Josh has met the clue.  Are you all seeing this and is Christmas in agreement or is she talking him down from making sense.  I don't think Xmas can pull her head out of Paul's arse.  This makes me want to check out the feeds, but I better wait.  This seems to be too good to be true for long.  

• Love 6

One of the fish in the HOH tank died and the other fish are picking at it.

Paul on the dead fish:  "As long as it's not Friendship.  Where's Friendship?"

Josh says watching this dead fish is going to make him cry.  What a shock.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

So I've been going through hell for the past 24 hours because my cat is really sick and it's Pee Watch 2017: Urine? I'm in! at my place right now. Ever fought an anxious cat to pill them and shove a syringe of happy time juice in their mouth? Yeah. This isn't what I call fun. And I probably need more than three hours of sleep but it's not gonna happen, so...

I'm around the same age as Matt. I no longer work due to circumstances beyond my control. I can't even live on the government so I live off my husband. I guess I can't or don't contribute to society anymore? (Let me tell you, "contributing to society" to not high up on my priority list anyway.) My stay-at-home until I was 18 Mom must not have contributed to society, either. Just part of the vicious circle of not contributing. My dad, though, he drove forklift for a living so he gets a pass.

If I remember right, Josh sells hair care products (and apparently online, which makes sense in today's world). Matt works in the construction industry- sales, maybe? They have jobs. Which means that they would have to pay taxes - and if they don't, I'm sure they'll get nailed. Which is more than you could say about me because all I do is get a tax break for the husband. 

Basically, painting everyone with the same brush sucks. It's not cool. We don't necessarily know someone's circumstances just because we've watched them in the house for the past few months. And it's a bit of an insult to people like me who are stuck in those types of situations, are screwed by circumstances or what have you, and wish they could do something. But no, we're just unemployed losers sponging off someone else, using government resources, and not paying back into it. Good to know.

Have you tried a special formulary that makes your prescription a liquid med?  I have a 15 y/o boy with an auto-immune disease of the gums, high blood pressure, and renal failure.  The special formulary is a little pricey, but it's been worth it.  I used to hold him in one arm and squirt the medicine in quickly, then discovered one day that it must be flavored, because he happily drinks it off the syringe.  My cats want nothing to do with pill pockets, and I'm not interested in a cat bite.  So the liquid has worked perfectly for me.

And on topic, I have blue collar roots, too, and those salt of the earth people contribute more than their share to society, IMO.  They're always the first to respond to floods, tornadoes, terrorist attacks, etc.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Previously on Big Brother...

Willie Hantz, Jr. was evicted by a unanimous vote and proceeded to chest bump Julie Chen in his exit interview, leaving a stunned house.  Mick Lowder-Donato voluntarily left the game, leaving stunned a house.  Justin Siebek-Simone, Jr. was evicted from the game after stabbing a microphone with a kitchen knife, leaving a stunned house.   Adam Matt Jasinski-McDonald was forced to leave the game after being served with an arrest warrant, leaving a stunned house.  And Neil Garcia II walked out the front doors for reasons unknown, leaving a stunned house.   Stay tuned tonight to see if anyone is left.

So Adora Borealis and Lawson Lloyd Schroeder fall in love, and win first and second, where little Jeff/Jordan proposes to little Rachel/Brendan.  Danielle Donato, Jr. either threatens to terrorize houseguests while burning them with cigarettes, or claims her own destiny by turning on her original alliance.

I don't recognize the rest of these would-be children, other than the Hantz child.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, missyb said:

Hysterical FB. 9/2 cam 3 3:21pm 

worth a look

Funny!

1 hour ago, lasandi said:

This is from another site: "This Josh / Christmas conversation is great. Josh is spelling out how Paul is only looking out for himself and it's BS. Josh says he heard him and Xmas are now a team, and says Paul is probably now spreading that so Alex targets Josh and Xmas and not Paul. Josh says that Paul now saying he will win veto and take down Alex. Josh says this will make Alex not target Paul if she wins next HOH. Josh saying he is on to Paul's BS, every move benifits Paul alone and not Xmas and Josh. Josh saying Paul wants to throw Kevin a vote... again making it all great between Alex and Paul and hanging Xmas and Josh out to dry. Josh says we are supposed to be a team, not only helping Paul win. I'm now rooting for Josh to win this frikken game. "

According to this, it appears Josh has met the clue.  Are you all seeing this and is Christmas in agreement or is she talking him down from making sense.  I don't think Xmas can pull her head out of Paul's arse.  This makes me want to check out the feeds, but I better wait.  This seems to be too good to be true for long.  

I saw it and Josh did get a clue. But Christmas isn't buying most of it. She did say the vote against Jason should be unanimous, not a tie that Paul wanted, but it didn't seem like she wanted to hear Josh go against Paul and kept silencing him to talk. She said Josh has to talk to Paul about the voting situation tonight and that it must benefit the three of them, not just Paul. I don't think she wants to believe Josh. Now I'm back to wanting Josh to win!

Jason is telling Christmas and Paul that he doesn't want to go to Jury.  Paul asks him why and says it's very relaxing.  Get a clue, Jason!  Paul is trying to make jury sound not too bad for a reason.

• Love 4

Comics:

I can see Mark being the Hulk (green for gastropareisis!).

Jason, maybe a minotaur with a clown face.

Raven - the Joker with a pile of ice cream.

Josh - now wasn't there some movie with a giant baby in diapers and a bottle? That would be Josh.

Paul - rat-haired Rasputin with a dead duck floatie.

Cody - G. I. Joe

I agree - Matt would be the Cereal Killer and Alex would be Catwoman

That's all I can think of for now. (I think Christmas would be a good Grinch, too.)

• Love 1