Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

**contemplates turning on the feeds for the first time in ages**

**decides to read jokers and here first**

**closes computer and gets back to not thinking about this shitshow and these asshats**

Y'all are the best, though!

• Love 9

Mark seems to be genuinely flummoxed by what just happens. I don't think he has experienced anywhere near this type of behavior in his real like. He is floored. Can't figure out what he did. But he does know they are trying to avoid being targets.

Elena tells him to let it go. He has been through a lot worse in his life. This is nothing.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

Mark has amazing self control. I would've been taken out of the house after popping Josh in the mouth a long time ago. And I'm not a violent person, no matter how much I cheer for a good old fashioned bench clearing brawl during hockey games. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Mark has amazing self control. I would've been taken out of the house after popping Josh in the mouth a long time ago. And I'm not a violent person, no matter how much I cheer for a good old fashioned bench clearing brawl during hockey games. 

Or how about lifting Alex off her feet with all her bags and dumping  her on "her bed". He is doing a good job at keeping a lid on his feelings.  Where has Cody been through all this ? Are they on lock down?

1 minute ago, Sandycat said:

Christmas said her two pet peeves are entitled and arrogant as they still talk about the pillows

My pet peeves are people like Xmas and Paul. Often wrong,never in doubt.

• Love 12

What Christmas just said about being humble or whatever is beyond laughable. And Matt, I really hate his fake overreacting faces and falling over laughing. It is so damn irritating. It's not that funny, dude. Also, is he making fun of Josh's accent? Anyway, I don't watch feeds much, just read, but these people are so hard to watch. Really feel for Mark. It's written all over him how miserable he is. Poor guy.

• Love 10

to paraphrase the past few minutes of the HoH conversation I just listened to:

Matt: "Can you use the pots and pans?" in regards to annoying Mark more.
Matt laughs loudly.
Josh: "I'm not allowed to touch the pots and pans anymore this season."
Matt laughs loudly.
Paul: "What about a cup and a spoon?"
Matt laughs loudly.
Raven: "Yeah! Yeah! Like a little ding ding ding."
Matt laughs loudly.
Josh: "No. Also, I don't want to sleep next to Cody. I don't feel safe next to him."
Matt laughs loudly.
The HoH crew en masse: "True."
Matt laughs loudly.

Callaphera: "Fuck. I'm watching this garbage?" *head desk*

• Love 15
3 hours ago, burgerbitz said:

Please forgive me if someone else has brought this up. It's too late now anyway, but if Paul was smart, he would have secretly align himself with Cody. I mean, who would see that scenario?  

The option has been brought up before - at least once by Cody even, IIRC - but it'll never happen because an important element is missing: trust. Paul doesn't trust Cody any further than he could piss motor oil.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul was really popular last season. I don't understand why, but it is what it is.

Paul's popularity last season was actually pretty variable; remember, very early in the season Paul was on everybody's hit list for his associations with Jozea and Victor.  Paul had to duck and cover, and play nice with others until Victor started his string of re-entries.

• Love 2

Oh, look, Matt and Raven making out in front of the open freezer in the storage room. Allow me to channel my mother for a hot second.

ARE YOU TRYING TO AIR CONDITION THE ENTIRE HOUSE? THAT COSTS MONEY, YOU KNOW!

• Love 14
51 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I know right! I'm surprised Mark and Cody have been able to keep relatively calm. 

49 minutes ago, Sandycat said:

Christmas said her two pet peeves are entitled and arrogant as they still talk about the pillows

Bitch, look in the mirror!

29 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Paul's popularity last season was actually pretty variable; remember, very early in the season Paul was on everybody's hit list for his associations with Jozea and Victor.  Paul had to duck and cover, and play nice with others until Victor started his string of re-entries.

I just remember the amount of insane Paul stans last season was quite high. They were everywhere. I actually liked Paul a lot in the beginning of the season, but he just got increasingly more horrible. And somehow this season he's even worse.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Christmas is such a bitch!  This is not going to help her book sales or career and she came on for that.  

Oh, she probably thinks it slots right into her whole Bad Ass brand.

Besides, she's not the one in the wrong. She's never the one in the wrong. 

• Love 6

God, this could actually get Mark in the running for AFP, and I am here for it. They won't not be able to show this pillow fight on the show and not make Mark look good. 

Also, thanks Christmas for reminding me to never give you the benefit of the doubt ever again! You're a piece of shit and I can't wait for you to lose! Bye!

• Love 15

I wish for once, Elena would stand by Mark and either say she would prefer to sleep alone or with Mark.

And there is no doubt that Josh is doing this just to irate Mark. He can't stop talking about how much he dislikes Elena and her disloyalty.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 8

Mark, four hours ago: "Wow, I got the pass from being a Have Not this week, a trip for two to the 'Rado, and guaranteed safety. Best week ever!"

Mark, now: "Fuck my life."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I wish for once, Elena would stand by Mark and either say she would prefer to sleep alone or with Mark.

Elena is the literal worst sometimes. I know Mark doesn't seem to listen when Elena tells him no, and he really should be taking her hints, but she also doesn't put up much of a fight to stop Mark from continuing to come onto her and she really does seem to be leading him on and sending him mixed signals. She also needs to stop being such a bitch to him. Like, she just stands there and lets Mark be bullied by Josh and others. She doesn't really tell the group to stop it, which disappoints me. I get she doesn't actually like him and she's only there for the physical moments, but girl knows that it's her and Mark vs the house right now. So either she drops Mark or they stand by each other. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

Mark, four hours ago: "Wow, I got the pass from being a Have Not this week and guaranteed safety. Best week ever!"

I'm going to bet that he's not here for this immature high school shit. He looks perplexed every time someone fights with him, and I totally get his reaction. What the hell are people fighting with him about? It's stupid petty shit. I'd be so out at that point; all the fighting wouldn't be worth my time or energy.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Like, she just stands there and lets Mark be bullied by Josh and others. She doesn't really tell the group to stop it, which disappoints me. I get she doesn't actually like him and she's only there for the physical moments, but girl knows that it's her and Mark vs the house right now. So either she drops Mark or they stand by each other. 

If I thought she was acting that way for game reasons I would still hate it but I would be able to get it kinda, but I think she's just a cold person. 

ETA: Raven's talking about Cody saying they couldn't be together because she can't have kids again. Matt acting like he can't understand what she's saying lol.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm going to bet that he's not here for this immature high school shit. He looks perplexed every time someone fights with him, and I totally get his reaction. What the hell are people fighting with him about? It's stupid petty shit. I'd be so out at that point; all the fighting wouldn't be worth my time or energy.

Honestly, he looks like a giant puppy that's just dumsquizzled about everything but yeah, the "Whu?" look really intensifies when the arguing starts. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Mark, four hours ago: "Wow, I got the pass from being a Have Not this week, a trip for two to the 'Rado, and guaranteed safety. Best week ever!"

He shouldnt let them get to him so easily. Then, they win! 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Hello Lady said:

He shouldnt let them get to him so easily. Then, they win! 

That's true. In theory. But even the strongest person is gonna break after all the bullshit they've put him through so far. 

Like, I want him to win the DE HoH and at least take one of them out. But I also kind of don't want him to go further because it's just going to keep happening. 

ETA:

Fucking Megan with the Week 1 DOR was the smartest person in this entire cast. She got the fuck out before it got really bad and I've heard Josh claim that he used the pots and pans on her during that first week, too. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

That's true. In theory. But even the strongest person is gonna break after all the bullshit they've put him through so far. 

Like, I want him to win the DE HoH and at least take one of them out. But I also kind of don't want him to go further because it's just going to keep happening. 

I know, I just feel sorry for him

Edited by Hello Lady
  • Love 5

Kevin: [Matt/Raven] have the nerve to say they are going to be top five and not include me.
Kevin: I don't know what gives [Raven] the right to put her name in the sentence. She has done nothing.

I mean Raven is useless but Kevin honey you haven't done shit so.

Jason and Kevin talking about how no one will ever take them out. OK!

I thought Raven couldn't eat red meat. So why is she eating a hamburger right now?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Kevin: [Matt/Raven] have the nerve to say they are going to be top five and not include me.
Kevin: I don't know what gives [Raven] the right to put her name in the sentence. She has done nothing.

I mean Raven is useless but Kevin honey you haven't done shit so.

Well Kevin, you're perceived as "sketchy" whereas Raven just puts all her bullshit right out there on front street. So she will probably end up going further than you, you mobster wannabe dickwad. Even though Raven is horrible.

The show is upsetting me this season more than usual. Probably because this is the first year I've had the feeds. I always used to read the feed thread, but seeing it is worse than reading about it.

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If I thought she was acting that way for game reasons I would still hate it but I would be able to get it kinda, but I think she's just a cold person. 

True. It's not that she has to not be a cold person. If she's not like that, then that's fine. I just wish that she wasn't teasing Mark, going back to him and then pushing him away...and then wanting to sleep in the same bed as Josh! The thing is she knows that Josh has been bullying Mark and she can't help herself. 

I just feel really bad for the guy. At least Jessica stood by Cody's side, even when she knew he was wrong. Her issue wasn't necessarily standing by his side during all of it, but completely ignoring the rest of the house to spend all of her time with Cody. Her standing by his side was just fine, especially when Paul was wanting her to not use the Hex so Cody could leave.

Matt clearly doesn't like Raven as much as she does for him and she's going to be pissed when they get out of the house and Matt runs for the hills ("DO YOU NOT LIKE ME ANYMORE BECAUSE OF MY DISEASES????), but he still stands by her. If he heard people shit talking Raven, I think he would try to stand up for her. Elena doesn't really try, and it makes me really sad for Mark.

He really is just a lost puppy. I want him to be able to take out Josh before he gets evicted. Please BB Gods, let that one thing happen.

11 minutes ago, urusai said:

This is why I give Rachel some respect because i know if the hg's were attacking Brendan she would be up there fighting back and not cowering like Elena.

Rachel liked Brendon; Elena doesn't give two shits about Mark if she's not getting a kiss or some sort of sex thing out of it. Much like Matt with Raven. 

God; who knew that Jessica/Cody would end up being the healthiest duo in the house? Alex is abusive toward Jason, Matt is pretty mean toward Raven (I may find it hilarious because it's Raven and she's one of the worst, but he's still quite mean in his comments), and Elena doesn't care about Mark enough and would have probably let him go if he wasn't her only trustworthy ally. 

ETA:

ARGGGGGGGGGGGG, BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO PROTECT HIS DAUGHTER AND NOT USE HER FOR THE GAME, YOU INSUFFERABLE IDIOTIC MOBSTER CHEATING FUCKWAD. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
Found my BB19 kryptonite this week
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

This is the youtube channel for Kevin's daugher, Alana.  He is talking about that now in the APSR.  Your sweet guys.  They have a bunch.

Here is one with Kevin in it. 

That is a LOT of energy. And just to think -- they're only one-third of the Kevin daughter crew.

5 hours ago, wings707 said:

Hi everyone! I'm Kevin's son Andrew (proof: http://imgur.com/a/0gxaA). This is just a quick post that will hopefully sort out the issue of "my dad and Christmas". The essential issue is that people claim my dad is a sleazy scumbag and that he's cheating on my mom with Christmas. This is blatantly untrue. His comments to Jason that he "thinks he's in love" are in jest, and him kissing Christmas on the cheek is not something he wouldn't do to any female friend. He's just flirting to pass the time and to play the game. My mother has stated that she understands the situation and that there is nothing happening that would "ruin their marriage" of over 30 years. That's all I really wanted to say, and hopefully that answers any questions people have been having about that whole mess!

P.S.: My dad isn't in the mafia. I promise. P.P.S.: My dad is German not Italian! My mom is the Italian one.

Yes, I think you are right.  I changed my mind.  I will vote for him because of this.  

Hello. I'd just like to say that it's a pleasure to hear from you because you sound like a very articulate and fair minded guy.

Usually when relatives of one of the HGs come onto one of these forums (some of the others are much more raucous than this one), they scream and snort and try to insult everyone because they object to what was said about their relative. But like I said - it was a pleasure to hear from you. I wish both you and your father well.

10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

ARGGGGGGGGGGGG, BECAUSE HE'S TRYING TO PROTECT HIS DAUGHTER AND NOT USE HER FOR THE GAME, YOU INSUFFERABLE IDIOTIC MOBSTER CHEATING FUCKWAD. 

LMAO!  And I agree!  

• Love 4

I finally turned on the feeds to Cody joking about how he'll be like Ika's boyfriend when Cody was interviewed, who will stand behind Jess and not say anything. God, he is such an introvert. 

He's trying pitch #3 or 4 with Alex/Jason. Xmas/Paul are downstairs. 

Cody's impression of Dom was pretty hilarious, I'm not gonna lie.

• Love 2

This pillowgate fight is so beyond stupid. They're looking for a reason to gang up on Mark and this is all they got. 

Elena also is no help for Mark as a teammate, she's no Jess that's for sure.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

This pillowgate fight is so beyond stupid. They're looking for a reason to gang up on Mark and this is all they got. 

Elena also is no help for Mark as a teammate, she's no Jess that's for sure.

I am so fine with Alex/Jason teaming up to save Cody this week and get out Elena. She's bothers me so much. Mark will be better off without Elena in the house, anyway. He has no support from her when he gets bullied, anyway, and at least Cody would stand by him. 

I know, I know, it probably won't happen, but Alex/Jason seem to love chatting with Cody. And this is the only time I can stand listening to Alex.

• Love 5

Raven bashing in HOH! 

Jason: Is her disease even real?!

Cody retelling the likely true story of him and Raven.

ETA:

Cody: Matt's gonna be hooking up with every girl that DMs him. Raven's gonna think that they have something after this, and Matt will go back to his frat life.

Cody's reaction to Alex telling him about Raven claims about him turning her down because she can't have kids is beautiful. Cody's awesome. This is gold.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 8

Urg, and Josh now has entered the HOH room. Time to turn off the feeds? 

Seriously, if we could get this Alex more often, I might actually like her. 

Oh, and now a bunch of them are coming up the stairs.

Cody: Well, now I'll let you guys talk about voting me out!

And here comes Paul to immediately aggressively talk game. Alex/Jason's moods from laughing with Cody are quickly deflating.

• Love 5