Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

For the first time I am following Alex rather than switching cameras to avoid her.  God she is obnoxious.  She told Jason to stop talking, they are just going over the noises and their order.   geeeeze 

Thing is with Paul though, it is going to take time to change perceptions.  Those who may be opposed to the idea of getting him out may see the light if they are alerted to the fact that everyone does as he says, ALL THE FUCKING TIME.  Let them sit back and watch that.  

Wings good point

• Love 1

There is no way Alex will change her mmd about getting out Paul.It is not the time yet ( for her).

They always talk about the couples and no one points out that the strongest couple in the house is Jason and Alex. Since when does a couple have to mean you are sleeping together ??

• Love 3

Josh hates Mark (in the house), he is going to be hard to convince.  Enter Christmas and Kevin to help.  Christmas is smart, I think she will see the light.  Good this conversation is starting early.  Hoping beyond hope that President Mark wins HOH. 

1 minute ago, missyb said:

There is no way Alex will change her mmd about getting out Paul.It is not the time yet ( for her).

They always talk about the couples and no one points out that the strongest couple in the house is Jason and Alex. Since when does a couple have to mean you are sleeping together ??

True.  I hope Jason realizes this and keeps this new thought to himself.  I wish Mark had talked about how to approach others and who. 

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

For historical purpose:

BB18 DE: Week 7
BB17 DE: Week 7/Week 10
BB16: Week 6/Week 10

We're currently on Week 7, I believe.

ETA:

Just snarky Canadian commentary on that itty bitty island on the East Coast. Prince Edward Island is famous for its potatoes and as the setting for Anne of Green Gables and... uh... that's about it, I think. 

They are also famous as the birthplace of me...and Canada. The original Father's of Confederation met here to plan out what became Canada.

Oh and home of Haywire as mentioned.

• Love 4

I think the perfect time to get Paul out is in a DE. He can't get too much into people's heads and hustle himself votes. If someone like a Mark, Jason or Cody (if he's still there) wins during a DE-  backdoor him, because he would TOTALLY win in the comp usually reserved for a DE. Once he is up there- he is a juicy target. 

ETA: Or is it better to expose him by throwing him up and basically letting his game unravel like it did Paulies? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2

Jason, Kevin, Christmas in apple room.  Paul is doing his directing.   Jason has not said a word to Kevin because he has not been alone with him.  Right now Jason is observing exactly what Mark was saying.  I hope his wheels are turning very fast. 

Just now, Nashville said:

Josh will never accept Mark, so long as Paul remains in the House.

Yeah, seems so but he can have his eyes opened if the right person (Christmas) feeds his ego to change his thinking.  She has to be convinced first. 

Josh has to be made to feel he has moved into the brains of this operation taking Paul's place.  It has to be his idea to get Mark on HIS side. This CAN be done.   

• Love 2

Kevin and Jason alone in ASPR. No game talk. Just BS'ing.

Before Xmas left the room he asked her if she won HOH could he use her room. She said I already told you yes. Jason uncovers his ears and said, you said can we shower together and she said we already have. LOL  Paraphrasing.

Is Deb, Kevin's wife's name?  He says hi to his daughters, Alana (she must be the one at home), Classic (?), not heard him mention his son (the youngest) in his call outs.  What are the other names?  

Raven is putting makeup on Matt's face. 

Paul is telling Josh that he needs to "drop a line" to Cody right after eviction so Cody won't be focused.  He says he's not saying to provoke him but that he needs to do something so Cody will be confused.

Raven:  "I look the same with makeup and without I think."  No girl, you really don't. 

• Love 2

DR told Josh, no more pots and pans or provoking and that is because they have already crossed a line.  Matt is outraged that Josh cannot provoke Cody. .  lol   He thinks they are not letting Josh play the game.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh and Mark are playing chess together.  

Paul said to Josh, why did you do that, you stupid fuck.  Mark said, help him, don't call him names.  

Beautiful ! Paul will never forgive Mark. His its of offenses is growing longer and longer and I love it .

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Yolo said:

I'm behind who won the Veto please?

Mark won veto and used it to pull himself off the block. Raven is the replacement nominee.

There is a separate live feed thread that only lists the nominees and competition results. That's an awesome thread for days when you don't have time to read all the chatter here.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

If Mark is the one that orchestrates Paul's ouster- he will become my all time favorite BB player.. #noshame. 

Anybody who orchestrates Paul's ouster will become my all time favorite BB player.....this week  :)

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

So, Production gave nice new little aluminum clubs to Josh - and Cody - and Jessica - and Mark - and etc.?  THAT was a great fucking idea.  :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I never thought of that. 

How how long have we been on fish? 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, zorak said:

Paul claims that one time he went to a bar with his friends and these girls started talking to them.  Then a guy joined in and said to Paul, "Can I be honest with you, man?  When I first saw you walk into the bar,   I thought you were just going to fucking kill me for some reason."  Then Paul said he asked why the guy thought that and he said, "You just look like a tough motherfucker."  I just want to know one thing:  Was Paul wearing his fur collar vest at the time?

The guy was probably talking to Pablo.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Lost what? 

He won because she dropped her sole!

23 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Anybody who orchestrates Paul's ouster will become my all time favorite BB player.....this week  :)

Absolutely! I don't want to see his mutty face in the end! 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven must have died, I can think of no other reason for fish.  

As hilarious this theory is, they're more likely down for the halfway party and didn't bother/forgot to switch to puppy/kitty/bunny cam for it. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

As hilarious this theory is, they're more likely down for the halfway party and didn't bother/forgot to switch to puppy/kitty/bunny cam for it. 

Well, damn.  I guess they are just going to be forced to vote her off.   I don't remember half way parties and I have watched since season one!  Feeds and all.  LOL  

This is good because it will give Josh and Mark time to bond.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Well, damn.  I guess they are just going to be forced to vote her off.   I don't remember half way parties and I have watched since season one!  Feeds and all.  LOL  

This is good because it will give Josh and Mark time to bond.  

The bright side to fish cam is that we don't get this cam:

bac4402f4e3c868b_raven_shrug_gif.gif

(No, not Raven....well, actually, also Raven).

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, but he looks so cute in that before picture. You just wanna cuddle him.

I'd want to cuddle him either way ;) LOL. But I'm married, so I won't. Because I am not Christmas & Kevin.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

For every negative article out about the season (Jess' sexual harassment, Paul's blackface), it is nice to see a positive story hit a major entertainment news outlet. 

Mark is the only person in this game that I actually like, but ... the picture on the left just looks like a body builder in his bulk phase of training.