Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Good for Mark! He does look like Curious George.

I love Jessica's expression after nominations. I want either her or Kevin to win.

And Josh looks like his usual ugly mean self. Of course that could be a prelude to tears.

• Love 6
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I can't tell if the girl in the Trivago girl is American with a bad English accent or British trying to do an American accent.  Now it's James Earl Jones. I met him once.

I think she's Australian.

On the CBS show Jessica lied again about the hex. It doesn't keep her and Cody safe for a few weeks. She should get called on the carpet for that.

Paul got it right earlier about Cody-this just isn't the show for him. He'd probably do better on Survivor. God knows he'd be the creepiest Bachelor ever. 

Cody (vacant stare, handing each girl a rose): I don't care.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Paul got it right earlier about Cody-this just isn't the show for him. He'd probably do better on Survivor. God knows he'd be the creepiest Bachelor ever. 

Cody (vacant stare, handing each girl a rose): I don't care.

I need this to happen.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, missyb said:

OMG, Paul uses the same strategy with everyone. Blame the ruin of their game on someone else and isolate them.

I absolutely loathe the TV version of Paul.

The thing I find interesting is that Paul is intensely invested in this game and in his strategy. But what value does that have in any other part of his life? Even if he wins and can always win this game, of what value will that be to him?

I can see him in ten years standing on a street corner with a cup in his hand wearing a sign that says, "Former winner of Big Brother will work for food. Please give."

• Love 4
(edited)
40 minutes ago, F. M. said:

He left before.She  didn't dissolve

N O, lol, HE will! 

9 minutes ago, missyb said:

I hope Cody makes her see that whatever Paul tells her, will be a lie. That he directs all players and that they will all lie for him.

He has already told her not to believe anything he says.  I trust he will have an  opportunity to say it again

Edited by wings707
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

On the CBS show Jessica lied again about the hex. It doesn't keep her and Cody safe for a few weeks. She should get called on the carpet for that.

Again, she didn't. All she said was that for a few weeks she could keep the two of them safe, which is 100% true if she uses the hex this week and wins HoH next week. If he misconstrued her and believed they're immune from nomination, that's his mistake. We literally saw him decline to receive official clarification about her temptation multiple times.

• Love 7

I hope we don't lose Jessica anytime soon if only because she's the only person who seems to give real DRs.

Paul was just discussing things with Jason, Kevin, and Josh. He said if he takes Jessica down she won't use the hex. He told them that if he does take her down he'd replace her with Elena. And then they started talking about how she'd be dumb to use it because then she won't make jury or something. I don't know, these people are confusing lol. Kevin got bored of it, as he normally does when Paul talks game, and left.

• Love 4

If Jess was just shining Paul on just to troll him, then I apologize, Jess. 

That's still weird behavior, but I approve of it! 

I mean, she's still been plenty dumb in the season so far, but she wouldn't be dumb about this specific thing if she is just lying to Paul. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Funny thing about Jess is she is smart. And she can figure things out pretty well. But she is torn between logic and emotion.

Oh, she just said that because Paul is HOH and her and Cody have a rivalry, she doesn't want to see her boyfriend go out on his HOH.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

Wait ...

Jessica to Mark: I am going to ask your advice a lot until Thursday cause I don't know what to do.

Well shit, if she's looking to Mark for advice we might be fucked.

She said she needs to talk to Cody and if his mind's not right she's not gonna keep him in the game.

• Love 2

Jessica asked Mark if he would promise not to put Jessica or Cody on the block if she uses the hex this week and Mark becomes the next HOH.  It's a nice sentiment to hear but realistically, what are the odds that Mark wins the next HOH?  It's possible if it's a crapshoot but then there's also the question of is Mark really going to go for HOH or will he wuss out because he won't have the balls to stand up to Paul if he were to win?

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Seriously if I was Paul and the rest of them. If they actually do convince Jess not to use her Hex. I would flip that shit on her and evict her over Cody. You get rid of one of them and the Hex at the same time. Haha. 

I don't think they'd want to see the wrath of Cody if that happens. 

18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope we don't lose Jessica anytime soon if only because she's the only person who seems to give real DRs.

Paul was just discussing things with Jason, Kevin, and Josh. He said if he takes Jessica down she won't use the hex. He told them that if he does take her down he'd replace her with Elena. And then they started talking about how she'd be dumb to use it because then she won't make jury or something. I don't know, these people are confusing lol. Kevin got bored of it, as he normally does when Paul talks game, and left.

Yes put Elena up she we can see another person go batshit crazy this week lol 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 3
(edited)

Jess: Are you in the pool tournament tonight?
Cody: No.
Jess: Why?
Cody: Because then I'd be playing against people I don't like.
Jess: Fair, but you'd be winning against people you don't like.
Cody: I feel like not playing is winning.

I rolled!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Yes put Elena up she we can see another person go batshit crazy this week lol 

I don't think Paul cares. 

Alex and Mark are folding towels.  Alex says that she wishes they would just give them new towels because the ones they have are covered in hair, dirt, and grease even after they've been washed.  She doesn't even know about what Matt used 2 of the towels to wipe off.

Jessica just told Cody that Paul is going to use the veto to take Jason off the block.  Did Paul tell her he was for sure doing that?  I know Paul was discussing with Kevin, Jason, and Josh the possibility of using the veto to take Jess off so she would feel safe and more inclined to not use the hex this week.

Mark said people are afraid to go against the house and it's pathetic. This is the same guy who fell in line to vote out his closest ally Dominique unanimously.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think there is a chance Cody would walk if that happened (Jess wouldn't be in jury, right?) He'd be pissed but enough to play on his own with a house of people he dislikes? Though I don't believe for a second that she won't use the hex.

I haven't been paying much attention today, but it seems like the day was stupid pranks, and Jody fighting and boning.

How do Cody and Kevin get along? 

(edited)

I feel bad for Mark, he wants a 100% loyal partner and he doesn't have that.  He wants someone to go to bat for him and how pathetic is it that the only 2 people he thinks would are Cody&Jess.

Edited by Artsda

Jess is telling Cody that earlier she made Paul promise that he wouldn't say anything to Cody during the veto speech.  She says Paul said he had something planned and that it's just tv.  Jess told Paul under no circumstances did she want him to say anything to Cody during the speech.  She says Paul shook on it. 

5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jess is telling Cody that earlier she made Paul promise that he wouldn't say anything to Cody during the veto speech.  She says Paul said he had something planned and that it's just tv.  Jess told Paul under no circumstances did she want him to say anything to Cody during the speech.  She says Paul shook on it. 

Well I hope Paul spouts off and says some stupid stuff to Cody so Jess will finally see him for the liar he is.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

N O, lol, HE will! 

He has already told her not to believe anything he says.  I trust he will have an  opportunity to say it again

Yes, he won't be happy, but she can at least play his game and expose the little faker for what he truly is. Scared of Cody, in case he gets him ( Paul) out. I'd love a DE next time! 

Then once they are off, people will just tune it out. Did you see Matt? Yes master! Paul said you play this comp, and he did .It's sad to see. Smh.

16 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I feel bad for Mark, he wants a 100% loyal partner and he doesn't have that.  He wants someone to go to bat for him and how pathetic is it that the only 2 people he thinks would are Cody&Jess.

I feel bad for him as well.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jessica is talking about one of her guy friends.  Jess said Cody might like him but the only thing is, the guy in question is straight but from England and will kiss guys on the lips because she says it's a thing there.  She said Cody might not like him for that reason because she knows how Cody is opposed to that kind of stuff.  Jess said that her friend might try it on Cody just to piss him off.  Cody said he hoped the guy wouldn't go there.  Cody says he will never be comfortable with the concept of guy friends.  He won't say anything but he wants her to know that he's working his way into understanding it or something.  I just can't see these 2 being compatible outside of the house.  They run in very different circles.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I just can't see these 2 being compatible outside of the house.  They run in very different circles.

It's utterly laughable they say they love each other. They won't last a week on the outside. 

• Love 2

I only care about them in the house, once they are off my screen, buy bye...

.  I just can't see these 2 being compatible outside of the house.  They run in very different circles.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

It's utterly laughable they say they love each other. They won't last a week on the outside. 

Well since Cody said a while back that he would never leave Texas, I don't know how it could work out. Don't remember to whom he said it. But I can't see Jessica wanting to leave LA.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 2

Is it me or does Raven spend the majority of her time screaming at Matt about stupid shit?  I couldn't stand to be in the house with these 2.  Their most recent display of weirdness involved Matt chasing after Raven to throw baby powder on her. 

• Love 6

She is such an attention whore.  After the baby powder escapades she was in the kitchen ranting to the camera about Matt.  She must think America finds this shit endearing.

• Love 2

Cody and Jess were talking.  Cody said he wants to keep his sex life private and doesn't want it out there.  Then he said when they had the HOH room he could just imagine people with the feeds noting when they were going to bed just so they could see them bang.  Jessica says no.  She really thinks that they cut the feeds and don't show it because  she claims to have never found any type of BB USA sex tapes on the internet.  She says for the UK version yes.  Cody says he prays she's right.  He says he can't have his kid looking up her dad on the internet and seeing that crap.  Well Cody, prepare for disappointment.

• Love 5
(edited)

Mark's really down today.

A big group was in the hot tub for awhile, Raven/Matt/Josh/Alex/Jason and it wasn't until Jess and Cody were going to get in that they call Cody to DR to tell him that the hot tub is at an unsafe level. Yet the rest of that group has been in the hot tub for like an hour.

Edited by Artsda

I think Mark needs to move on from Elena.  But I have to say, I understand why he's so pissed that Elena acts buddy buddy with Josh.  Josh and Elena were in the storage room a few minutes ago talking about Elena's thoughts on relationships in general and her relationship with Mark.  It ended in them hugging.  Talk about adding insult to injury for Mark.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jessica is talking about one of her guy friends.  Jess said Cody might like him but the only thing is, the guy in question is straight but from England and will kiss guys on the lips because she says it's a thing there.  She said Cody might not like him for that reason because she knows how Cody is opposed to that kind of stuff.  Jess said that her friend might try it on Cody just to piss him off.  Cody said he hoped the guy wouldn't go there.  Cody says he will never be comfortable with the concept of guy friends.  He won't say anything but he wants her to know that he's working his way into understanding it or something.  I just can't see these 2 being compatible outside of the house.  They run in very different circles.

He's not comfortable with with her having male friends?

2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

He's not comfortable with with her having male friends?

I have a feeling he has a hard time believing that a guy and girl can just be friends. 

3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Elena Is now complaining of having a headache most of the day. Another caffeine deprivation case? 

I think so also, she was also tired most of the day and didn't know why. Big brother letting them tamper with people's food was low, but it was Paul so I guess it's allowed. 

• Love 5